Author Topic: Make Matt C sexual again  (Read 16456 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Make Matt C sexual again
« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2022, 01:20:17 PM »
if this ass doesnt get you in the mood to "rail a bird", there's little hope...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 31, 2022, 01:21:39 PM »
🙁

So now nobody is allowed nothing wrong in their life because worse is happening in some far away shithole country? Will you forgo eating today in support of starving African kids?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2022, 02:13:42 PM »
None of that is true the definition doesn't change with time again being a feminist just means believing in equal rights for women every fucking woman you meet is a feminist. Most men are feminist. It just means you think woman should be able to vote, work a job, own property, have an opinion and drive a fucking car it doesn't mean they are lesbian man haters. When you guys say you hate feminist you just sound like crazy women haters

you haven't been paying attention, and women have more rights than men who is saying they shouldn't have a job or own property?

E
E

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2022, 03:30:38 PM »
So now nobody is allowed nothing wrong in their life because worse is happening in some far away shithole country? Will you forgo eating today in support of starving African kids?

the kvnt probably nibbles on a couple carrot sticks each day as it is, so probably  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2022, 03:52:29 PM »
you haven't been paying attention, and women have more rights than men who is saying they shouldn't have a job or own property?

E

Anyone who is saying they are not a feminist that is my point y'all don't seem to know the actual definition of the word you are going to offend a bunch of people for no reason

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2022, 04:12:26 PM »
Anyone who is saying they are not a feminist that is my point y'all don't seem to know the actual definition of the word you are going to offend a bunch of people for no reason

I think that the word carries certain connotations in specific scenarios beyond the strict definition. A girl who writes that she is a feminist on her dating profile or who mentions it within 10 minutes of meeting you probably has some extreme views. She probably isn't just all about equal rights.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2022, 04:55:42 PM »

you don't know the modern definition, and people are offended for no reason anyways

and what jobs are women being denied for being women?   jobs they shouldn't have like cop or nfl football coach?

what's stopping them from working as roofers or plumbers?  plenty of those jobs available

E
E

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2022, 05:03:14 PM »
you don't know the modern definition, and people are offended for no reason anyways

and what jobs are women being denied for being women?   jobs they shouldn't have like cop or nfl football coach?

what's stopping them from working as roofers or plumbers?  plenty of those jobs available

E

Reported for sexism.  ;D

5 years ago i worked for a huge engineering and construction company. They wanted to try and achieve a 50/50 gender balance. In the office jobs it was about 70/30 male, which is normal for engineering companies.

The field offices were like 95/5 male.

I posted on the company submission website, which everyone who worked there could see, that we need to work on getting the field offices to a 50/50 split.

Women do not work in construction and they would never apply to be a plumber or welder.

And that is OK.

Needless to say i got spoken to by HR about my comment, as it was obviously not appreciated.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2022, 05:35:52 PM »
You are welcome. We all want you to succeed and become happier.  :)

Speak for yourself...

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2022, 06:16:47 PM »
Reported for sexism.  ;D

5 years ago i worked for a huge engineering and construction company. They wanted to try and achieve a 50/50 gender balance. In the office jobs it was about 70/30 male, which is normal for engineering companies.

The field offices were like 95/5 male.

I posted on the company submission website, which everyone who worked there could see, that we need to work on getting the field offices to a 50/50 split.

Women do not work in construction and they would never apply to be a plumber or welder.

And that is OK.

Needless to say i got spoken to by HR about my comment, as it was obviously not appreciated.
Their visual-spatial intelligence sucks, most of them also lacks motor skills so it is no wonder there are no she plumbers and other technical staff.
There wouldnt be much women über drivers around sans GPS

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: April 01, 2022, 03:29:40 AM »

E

I am not saying they are being denied anything today. I am saying feminism is about their equal rights to do things like work which they absolutely have today they didn't use to be able to work and earn an income outside the home or even buy property and own it in their name if they did work and save money. They used to be dependent on men. They didn't use to be able to vote for fuck sake the illiterate negros got voting rights 50 years before educated white women.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: April 01, 2022, 03:33:17 AM »
I am not saying they are being denied anything today. I am saying feminism is about their equal rights to do things like work which they absolutely have today they didn't use to be able to work and earn an income outside the home or even buy property and own it in their name if they did work and save money. They used to be dependent on men. They didn't use to be able to vote for fuck sake the illiterate negros got voting rights 50 years before educated white women.
The biggest mistake ever was letting women vote.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2022, 03:35:53 AM »

If they didn't get to vote they wouldn't be working and personally I like that women work. Why should men work themselves to death to support women let them work as well

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #238 on: April 01, 2022, 09:22:38 AM »

The biggest mistake is just not admitting that Matt Canning is a knob jockey.

You can guarantee that Ass Blast Bast phaggot has been up in Matt Canning’s buttocks dozens of times.

On the other hand, at least Matt Canning doesn’t assault women.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #239 on: April 01, 2022, 10:01:30 AM »
If they didn't get to vote they wouldn't be working and personally I like that women work. Why should men work themselves to death to support women let them work as well

womens lib movement and feminists pick their spots. "We want to work" (In the jobs we choose and we want the highest pay).
"Anything a man can do, a woman can do better" (Except for most things physical).

Ever see two cops take off after a perp? Guy runs right by a gal like she's not even there (unless its an old-school fat, donut eating kvnt).
We see how great they are doing in politics (basically ruining the world). 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #240 on: April 01, 2022, 10:33:04 AM »
Thread too long. Didn’t read. Is Matt sexual yet? How about sensual?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #241 on: April 01, 2022, 10:58:27 AM »
Thread too long. Didn’t read. Is Matt sexual yet?

nope

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #242 on: April 01, 2022, 11:16:50 AM »
Thread too long. Didn’t read. Is Matt sexual yet? How about sensual?

HhahahahhH

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 01, 2022, 01:43:40 PM »

What would you know about working?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: April 01, 2022, 02:20:08 PM »

Why wouldn’t women be able to work? Some worked before being allowed the vote.

Few men worked themselves to death considering they work in offices and can plan retirement.

Why do you like women working? What do you get out of it?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #245 on: April 01, 2022, 02:31:39 PM »
Why wouldn’t women be able to work? Some worked before being allowed the vote.

Few men worked themselves to death considering they work in offices and can plan retirement.

Why do you like women working? What do you get out of it?
Weren't women instrumental during WWII?
Didn't they "man" the factories that helped make supplies for the war effort? They seemed to enjoy doing their part to help the war effort.

But many young men and women are lazy these days. Women complain about a pay gap: I bet if you became a welder, plumber, carpenter, electrician, mechanic etc.....your pay would line up with the guys.

But you all want office jobs in the air conditioning.

I'm sorry, but secretaries will never make as much as the boss.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: April 01, 2022, 03:44:02 PM »
Weren't women instrumental during WWII?
Didn't they "man" the factories that helped make supplies for the war effort? They seemed to enjoy doing their part to help the war effort.

But many young men and women are lazy these days. Women complain about a pay gap: I bet if you became a welder, plumber, carpenter, electrician, mechanic etc.....your pay would line up with the guys.

But you all want office jobs in the air conditioning.

I'm sorry, but secretaries will never make as much as the boss.

Most women don’t even want to work. Sure there are some hard-driven talented ones that would want to work no matter current scene, but most don’t want to work, and due so out of necessity.

What they begged for, a “right”, eventually became an obligation, and made many men less attractive to them considering the consequential lowered status of men.

Hence one sees many womanless men these days. Men often give into women’s demands only to get nothing in return. It’s also why we see men having mental breakdowns at the first sign of being womanless. Women no longer are obligated to be nice to men because they don’t need them for shit: money, companionship, kids, social status. They have their girlfriends, jobs, simps , and welfare for all that.

Most men used to have the woman situation locked down early in life. Now we have a situation in which there are millions of threads on the net showing men’s anxiety and desperation caused by being womanless or being dumped or abused by women.

So far no man can tell me how their life is positively affected by women working en masse.

Women in careers are forced to pay more attention to careers than their children in the first few years of life. They marry the career and the husband is a side piece.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #247 on: April 01, 2022, 03:46:59 PM »
What would you know about working?

OUCH !!!  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #248 on: April 01, 2022, 03:48:45 PM »
Most women don’t even want to work. Sure there are some hard-driven talented ones that would want to work no matter current scene, but most don’t want to work, and due so out of necessity.

What they begged for, a “right”, eventually became an obligation, and made many men less attractive to them considering the consequential lowered status of men.

Hence one sees many womanless men these days. Men often give into women’s demands only to get nothing in return. It’s also why we see men having mental breakdowns at the first sign of being womanless. Women no longer are obligated to be nice to men because they don’t need them for shit: money, companionship, kids, social status. They have their girlfriends, jobs, silos, and welfare for all that.

Most men used to have the woman situation locked down early in life. Now we have a situation in which there are millions of threads on the net showing men’s anxiety and desperation caused by being womanless or being dumped or abused by women.

So far no man can tell me how their life is positively affected by women working en masse.

Women in careers are forced to pay more attention to careers than their children in the first few years of life. They marry the career and the husband is a side piece.
Do you hate women in general?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: April 01, 2022, 04:01:27 PM »
Do you hate women in general?

Not at all. I simply don’t worship them and know their nature.

I’m married, have a daughter,  work with many women, have a close woman friend since college and spend time with the women in my family. I surely don’t feel any hatred towards them and am on good terms with them and love them. I call my mom daily and she comes to visit weekly.