Author Topic: Make Matt C sexual again  (Read 16460 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Make Matt C sexual again
« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2022, 02:52:54 AM »
You are welcome. We all want you to succeed and become happier.  :)

Thank you for saying that, FitnessFrenzy. It means a lot. Honestly, I don't need compliments, but the nasty woman I was with said we need about six compliments for every one insult [which sounds about right to me]. I just wish she applied that...

I don't even know where I'd be without Getbig. It's like a flicker of sanity in an insane world. All the characters are great - we have character and we ARE characters!

Even some of the people who have a problem with me have said things I can learn from [exception: Walter Sobchak...the only person I had to block on here, aside from Viking Power 15 years ago].

Phantom Spunker said something about me which was superficially insulting, but was bang on:

I don't go through with plans. I WANT to settle my issues with the police by registered letter, but I haven't done that yet.

I want to get my French back, but I haven't yet.

I want to get back on YouTube, but I haven't yet.

I want to even maybe get a job and work ~20 hours a week, but I haven't yet.

I want to RUN A PROPER STEROID CYCLE [my first in over 15 years], but I haven't yet.

I put SO MUCH into this woman - so much time, energy, money, and most of all, MY LOVE, and this was literally the only female friend I had in 10+ years at the time I didn't fuck. And THAT'S why I let women dictate the pace [because it was never a problem before].

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?? I fell in love with EXACTLY the worst type of woman.

Most women I have spoken to said they would never allow a man to invest in them out of love, and collapse mentally, not knowing he was used or not. They would have moved to intimacy, or not let a man invest. I made my feelings CLEAR. I specifically asked if she was into me, and she said YES. As I said - I don't take chances.

If only I knew that the laundry list of bad boyfriends she had was because SHE ONLY DATES WEAK MEN TO CONTROL THEM, I would have realized that it wouldn't have worked out.

But to my credit, I EXPLICITLY ASKED HER if she was into me enough to try dating, and she said yes. I EXPLICITLY ASKED HER if she was a feminist, and she said no. She made me feel like she was sexually chaste, when she actually fucked 39 men [and told me that while intoxicated]. She told me "Just so you know - I used opiates before", RATHER THAN JUST ****ING tell me she was addicted for five years already!

So in fairness, I was lied to.

And I was in love. And that must NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

But on Monday, I realized I hadn't even THOUGHT ABOUT SEX for 7-8 days! My normal average is about five.

That's when I realized - I'm still so traumatized that my brain has shut off my dick.

My brain is telling me that no matter HOW HARD I TRY, I WILL FAIL, because I loved this woman so much and put so much into her [+ "Sunk Cost Fallacy"] that now my brain is telling me "Your very best effort will fail - and you can even lose it all...so don't try at all."

And that's why I don't do anything but sit on my couch [plus as much training as I legally can + time with my kids].

Because I DO NOT want to risk loving another woman, and her bankrupting me or something. I don't mind working - but I would hate to HAVE TO WORK to make ends meet. So I desperately want to protect my savings.

And now I'm afraid to take risks.

IF THE BITCH JUST TOLD ME SHE COULDN'T DATE ME BECAUSE I'M RACIST ONLINE AND HER HIPPIE FRIENDS DIDN'T APPROVE OF ME, THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. EVERYONE KNOWS I'M "RACIST". I NEVER HID THIS.

She had NO EXCUSE not to know, and no right to expect me to change something I didn't want to change!

Nor did she even DIRECTLY TELL ME THAT. But in the end, she couldn't control me, and that was the other big issue [+ the "racism"].

Or: if I hadn't been in love...this would have been avoided.

I won't be making that mistake again...

It makes me happy to know that loving the wrong woman has taken out much stronger men than myself:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2022, 03:02:42 AM »
Dude you had a girlfriend since then I mean seriously it has been years your post screams batshit crazy not well adjusted you need to lighten up. Stop worry about sex and feminism and racism and mask mandates and crazy exes and just try having a casual light hearted conversation with a woman you don't need to ask them shit upfront about any of that stuff. There is a difference between being upfront and just being creepy cringey and weird. You want someone who is pleasant to have a meal with not someone to be your running mate on your batshit crazy political ticket. You can date a woman with completely different political views or someone who has none at all you are lookign for company not a yesman

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: This man needs our help
« Reply #202 on: March 31, 2022, 03:19:51 AM »
So I was right.

Just join an nice upmarket gym and you'll find plenty of tight body lycra clad women and just spend half your workout starring at their asses.

If that doesn't work consider sending prime a PM and a visit to a glory hole.

I'm still heterosexual, and extremely vanilla sexually [I have no sexual fetishes, unless you consider it a fetish to enjoy an UNWASHED + HAIRY bush [VERY hairy].

But only thinking about sex once every five days is strange. And when that went to 7-8 days until I spilled a load on Monday, that's when I realized that something is up.

It may be an age-related decline in sex drive.

It may be a reduction in testosterone due to pandemic gym closures.

It may be hypo-thyroidism [my thyroid is a touch slow - but nothing my doctor is worried about].

But none of these are full explanations.

I think it's a combination of depression + PTSD. It's depressing living in a country where 100% of people were wearing masks until 10 DAYS AGO, when the mask mandate dropped.

It's an anxiety ridden experience to have 9-1-1 called on me for breathing air, having police follow me to the gym, and to have four police officers come to my door to ask me about my Facebook posts.

I just want to move on with my life and attempt to get over this experience, but it's hard to do in batshit leftist La La Land Canada.

Things are open up here again now. I hope we stay normal, but I feel that a big economic collapse is coming, and I'm worried about that.

But no, I don't want woman.

Just today, my friend and his hot girlfriend was here. I realized that I wouldn't fuck her unless she begged me.

Not that she would...but even hot women directly in my presence are not making my dick move.

GOD, I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP TRAINING, AND FOR CANADA TO GET OVER THIS CURRENT PSYCHOSIS.

If we do, I should be ok.

A proper steroid cycle should help me. I need to stop putting that off.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #203 on: March 31, 2022, 03:35:57 AM »
Dude you had a girlfriend since then I mean seriously it has been years your post screams batshit crazy not well adjusted you need to lighten up.

Because it is / I am.

Do I strike you as being in a good place right now?

In many ways I am - financially, and physical health. Emotionally...I've been getting better for about a year.

But I did not handle lockdowns well.

Stop worry about sex and feminism and racism and mask mandates and crazy exes and just try having a casual light hearted conversation with a woman you don't need to ask them shit upfront about any of that stuff.

- I'm not wearing a mask.
- In Canada, laws are COMPLETELY CLEAR, and I am not required to wear a mask.
- Despite that, police are ACTIVELY RESPONDING TO 9-1-1 CALLS REGARDING PEOPLE BREATHING AIR.
- It's anxiety inducing knowing I may be physically assaulted and potentially die because some piece of shit police officer is illegally enforcing masks on Canadians.
- "So just wear a mask" - NO. I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR A MASK. I'M NOT GETTING THIS VACCINE, I'M NOT GOING TO GET KICKED OUT OF MY GYM OVER IT, AND I'M NOT GIVING UP MY CAR OR EATING BUGS. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE GLOBAL ELITE WANT FOR US - I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE WITH ANY OF THIS, AND THE POLICE WILL NEED TO MAKE ME DO IT BY FORCE, IN WHICH CASE I WILL RESIST.

You live in the USA, bhank. You have more guns there, which is why the government can't pull this shit over there! But I WILL NOT - UNDERLINED IN NEON, WILL NOT - tolerate any of this.

It may be a source of stress, but this bullshit will ONLY STOP if people push back!

The ONLY reason why mandates stopped in Canada is because we just had the BIGGEST PROTESTS IN CANADIAN HISTORY.

These assholes will ONLY respond to force, and I consider it an obligation as an ex-soldier and as a CANADIAN CITIZEN to stand up to this.

THEY WERE PUTTING PEOPLE IN DETENTION CAMPS IN AUSTRALIA OVER THIS SHIT. THE FUTURE OF CANADA IS ON THE LINE, AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT HAPPENING, EVEN IF I GO TO JAIL OR DIE.

There is a difference between being upfront and just being creepy cringey and weird. You want someone who is pleasant to have a meal with not someone to be your running mate on your batshit crazy political ticket. You can date a woman with completely different political views or someone who has none at all you are lookign for company not a yesman

What's wrong with asking a woman if there is any initial spark / physical attraction? I usually do it by text to not put her on the spot.

Since 100% of women I asked between 2008 and 2018 said yes, I continued to use that strategy.

What's wrong with asking directly?

Meh...that's always how I do it.

But you are right:

I had a SMOKING HOT girlfriend between November 2019 and August of 2020, and we fucked every one of those days. I even got her pregnant within a month of dating her, despite pulling out.

In case Getbig wants to know:

She was roughly in the same league as bhank's current woman.

Very good looking woman.

You know something, bhank:

I'm glad you mentioned her. Yes, my dick does still work.

Just doesn't seem like that at times, lol.

But honestly, you know what will help me?

NOT CLOSING GYMS AGAIN.

At least two major gyms closed during the pandemic, and a few smaller studios! And from late September until March, they required a vaccine passport, and I had to sneak in! AND they were closed to EVERYONE yet AGAIN in January.

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRAIN IN PEACE.

Yeesh.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #204 on: March 31, 2022, 03:37:10 AM »
Although my issue was not like this one, it is amazing to see how many successful men have had to deal with this type of bullshit from women:

https://spockandchristine.com/biography/sarah-trigger/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2031838/Jon-Cryer-forced-pay-ex-wife-8-000-month-child-support-losing-appeal.html

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #205 on: March 31, 2022, 03:55:22 AM »
Dude you had a girlfriend since then I mean seriously it has been years your post screams batshit crazy not well adjusted you need to lighten up. Stop worry about sex and feminism and racism and mask mandates and crazy exes and just try having a casual light hearted conversation with a woman you don't need to ask them shit upfront about any of that stuff. There is a difference between being upfront and just being creepy cringey and weird. You want someone who is pleasant to have a meal with not someone to be your running mate on your batshit crazy political ticket. You can date a woman with completely different political views or someone who has none at all you are lookign for company not a yesman

Just one point on that:

I don't have "political views". I have facts.

It is not my opinion that 99.996% of Canadians under age 50 have survived Covid - it's a fact. It's not my opinion that minimum wage or central bank money printing causes inflation - it's a fact. It's not my opinion that free markets work better than central planning - it's a fact.

That's why I NEED women to either agree with me on this, or be neutral on these topics, because to disagree with me on any of that is to DISAGREE ON BASE REALITY.

And what will only spell disaster.

But let me tell you another one of my problems, bhank:

People can say whatever they want about you, but it is an OBJECTIVE FACT that you are fitter than most Getbiggers, AND at least 95% of all men.

And it DRIVES ME BATTY when people DENY REALITY.

Walter Sobchak saying I'm weak, for example - I BENCH PRESS 340 AT 170. That's strong for any weight, especially for a manlet!

I just don't cope well when dealing with LITERAL DELUSION.

Again - if people disagree with your posts, FINE. But no one can disagree that you are not in shape. And aren't you over 40? If so, that makes it even more impressive!

Again, I do not cope well with DELUSION.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #206 on: March 31, 2022, 03:59:53 AM »
Hi Matt, I sensed that you were in love with the woman who did drugs and is a feminist. No matter who ended the relationship the damage is done, emotionally, and you won't want any other woman because you are probably still in love with her. It might take a few more years to get over her. When you are in a situation where you feel helpless that can lead to depression. Did she start seeing someone else? If so, that can really hurt.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2022, 04:05:50 AM »
Although my issue was not like this one, it is amazing to see how many successful men have had to deal with this type of bullshit from women:

https://spockandchristine.com/biography/sarah-trigger/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2031838/Jon-Cryer-forced-pay-ex-wife-8-000-month-child-support-losing-appeal.html
The dumbass is a real life Alan Harper that he played on the show.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2022, 04:55:25 AM »
I believe there`s no helping you Matt.....very sorry to say......you wont take good advice or try to change your situation in life or your gloom and doom attitude...one last bit of advice though....if you`re not even gonna try to change things up then stop fucking whining and just go on being the lonely depressed suicidal fucking social misfit that you have allowed yourself  to become over a two bit whore that probably wouldn`t piss in your ear if your brain was on fire.

Good luck pal the docs will have a field day analysing you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2022, 05:02:00 AM »
Matt you NEED to listen very closely to these lyrics and try to emulate them.....try to overlook the fact that most of the band members were Black if that`s possible for you to do. LOL  ;D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2022, 05:05:14 AM »
Just one point on that:

I don't have "political views". I have facts.

It is not my opinion that 99.996% of Canadians under age 50 have survived Covid - it's a fact. It's not my opinion that minimum wage or central bank money printing causes inflation - it's a fact. It's not my opinion that free markets work better than central planning - it's a fact.

That's why I NEED women to either agree with me on this, or be neutral on these topics, because to disagree with me on any of that is to DISAGREE ON BASE REALITY.

Matt I think Hankins has a point about this. We talk politics on here a lot but really politics doesn't need to be the end all be all of your day to day life. Just enjoy their company and don't discuss politics, race, religion etc. You can bring up that stuff later when there isn't all the anxiety that you or she might have about meeting someone new. I think where you are mentally right now you would benefit just from the company of someone outside your usual circle, they don't have to be your soulmate or anything, just getting out and about would do you some good.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2022, 05:07:24 AM »
Almost ten pages when we know this leopard will never change his spots.....time for this "Sigmund Freud" to bow out gracefully and let nature take it`s course.

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE MATT AND THAT DOESN`T ONLY PERTAIN TO LIFTING HEAVY OBJECTS THEN PUTTING THEM BACK DOWN.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2022, 05:24:44 AM »
It would be wonderful to never have to think of this subject again.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2022, 05:49:32 AM »
It would be wonderful to never have to think of this subject again.
Quite.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2022, 05:50:53 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2022, 06:34:11 AM »
Because it is / I am.

In many ways I am - financially, and physical health. Emotionally...I've been getting better for about a year.

- Despite that, police are ACTIVELY RESPONDING TO 9-1-1 CALLS REGARDING PEOPLE BREATHING AIR.
- It's anxiety inducing knowing I may be physically assaulted and potentially die because some piece of shit police officer is illegally enforcing masks on Canadians.
- "So just wear a mask" - NO. I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR A MASK. I'M NOT GETTING THIS VACCINE, I'M NOT GOING TO GET KICKED OUT OF MY GYM OVER IT, AND I'M NOT GIVING UP MY CAR OR EATING BUGS. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE GLOBAL ELITE WANT FOR US - I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE WITH ANY OF THIS, AND THE POLICE WILL NEED TO MAKE ME DO IT BY FORCE, IN WHICH CASE I WILL RESIST.

You live in the USA, bhank. You have more guns there, which is why the government can't pull this shit over there! But I WILL NOT - UNDERLINED IN NEON, WILL NOT - tolerate any of this.

It may be a source of stress, but this bullshit will ONLY STOP if people push back!

The ONLY reason why mandates stopped in Canada is because we just had the BIGGEST PROTESTS IN CANADIAN HISTORY.

These assholes will ONLY respond to force, and I consider it an obligation as an ex-soldier and as a CANADIAN CITIZEN to stand up to this.

THEY WERE PUTTING PEOPLE IN DETENTION CAMPS IN AUSTRALIA OVER THIS SHIT. THE FUTURE OF CANADA IS ON THE LINE, AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT HAPPENING, EVEN IF I GO TO JAIL OR DIE.

What's wrong with asking a woman if there is any initial spark / physical attraction? I usually do it by text to not put her on the spot.

Since 100% of women I asked between 2008 and 2018 said yes, I continued to use that strategy.

But you are right:

I had a SMOKING HOT girlfriend between November 2019 and August of 2020, and we fucked every one of those days. I even got her pregnant within a month of dating her, despite pulling out.

Very good looking woman.

NOT CLOSING GYMS AGAIN.

At least two major gyms closed during the pandemic, and a few smaller studios! And from late September until March, they required a vaccine passport, and I had to sneak in! AND they were closed to EVERYONE yet AGAIN in January.

Yeesh.

No oe is sayign wear a mask or get a vaccine just dont obsess over the issue. Also if the girl from 2019 and 2020 was so good why are you not worried about her instead of the previous one what happened to her?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2022, 06:42:16 AM »
Crybaby attention whoring little bitch.

This fucking aspy mope is worse than Shizzo and his fake car wreck.

Fucking weakling, it’s no wonder the woman ripped his empty head off and shit down his scrawny neck.

Dick sucking phaggot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2022, 07:57:57 AM »
Jesus Christ Matt, you act lie you`re in the joint doing hard time breaking big rocks into little rocks and pressing out license plates.  LOL  ;D

Drama Queen Of Peace

You wouldn`t have lasted an hour of any day, of any decade of my fucked up miserable life but I`m still in the ring swinging as you should be............QUITTER.

Pull your skirt up grow a pair for Gods sake.....how in the fuck did they let you in the freaking army?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2022, 09:46:10 AM »
Jesus Christ Matt, you act lie you`re in the joint doing hard time breaking big rocks into little rocks and pressing out license plates.  LOL  ;D

Drama Queen Of Peace

You wouldn`t have lasted an hour of any day, of any decade of my fucked up miserable life but I`m still in the ring swinging as you should be............QUITTER.

Pull your skirt up grow a pair for Gods sake.....how in the fuck did they let you in the freaking army?

Justin Trudeau bending Matt Canning over and giving his sphincter a violent Goodruming.

Raw, dry, no lube, no pull out.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2022, 11:32:38 AM »
I was in absolute heaven for 2 yrs in what some call "lock down" though we didnt have much of one around here.

Back to working from home full-time, amazing garage powerlifting gym with everything one could want.
(log press, viking press, reverse hyper, power-rack, smith-machine, 6 Olympic sets, farmers handles, dbells to 125, SS bar, buffalo-bar, etc).

work, lift at lunch for 1.5 hours, 1-hr walk each day, eat when I want, nap, in bed by 7 PM, etc. (Heaven).

Thankfully still doing it today (full-time work at home anyways) only difference is I get out in the AM to the local gym 7 mins away.
Just to get out of here for a bit. Amazing gym anyways, plus I have mine when I want.

No vax, while many are dying around us each day in the local papers from the jab "Died Suddenly". Criminal shit...

I LOVE THE FAKE RONA!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2022, 11:57:24 AM »
Because it is / I am.

But you are right:

Very good looking woman.

NOT CLOSING GYMS AGAIN.

Yeesh.

🙁

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2022, 11:58:08 AM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2022, 12:31:55 PM »
I was in absolute heaven for 2 yrs in what some call "lock down" though we didnt have much of one around here.

Back to working from home full-time, amazing garage powerlifting gym with everything one could want.
(log press, viking press, reverse hyper, power-rack, smith-machine, 6 Olympic sets, farmers handles, dbells to 125, SS bar, buffalo-bar, etc).

work, lift at lunch for 1.5 hours, 1-hr walk each day, eat when I want, nap, in bed by 7 PM, etc. (Heaven).

Thankfully still doing it today (full-time work at home anyways) only difference is I get out in the AM to the local gym 7 mins away.
Just to get out of here for a bit. Amazing gym anyways, plus I have mine when I want.

No vax, while many are dying around us each day in the local papers from the jab "Died Suddenly". Criminal shit...

I LOVE THE FAKE RONA!!

Same here. Best two years of my life. No traffic on roads, no seeing people it’s as a fucking blast.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2022, 01:06:14 PM »

I LOVE THE FAKE RONA!!

It didn't bother me so much at all.

Since i enjoy being alone and doing things outdoors.

The only negative was all the gyms were forced to close down for almost a year and i don't have a home gym anymore.

I didn't lift for about 4 months, then a local guy i know moved all his home gym equipment to a private storage unit that was about 1500 SF.

He let about 15-20 of us train there for $20 a month.

I was able to get a lot of things done around the house. Learned some new skill sets and read a lot.

I think some people handle it more differently. One of my brothers was going insane because he's very social and needs interaction. I can go 3 months without seeing anyone and never be bothered.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2022, 01:12:53 PM »
Matt,

The girl who owns your mind needs to be dealt with from a mental perspective.

You need to let go, stop blaming her for everything.

It's causing unhealthy anxiety and depression.

It's going to take years for it to "pass".

You need to learn how to let go.

There are millions of wonderful women out there. Not all of them are trying to get your money or bait you into having "another" child.

You are only focusing on the negatives.

My GF and i have very different views, she is definitely a feminist and a liberal. But she doesn't talk about it. She thought the mask mandates were good and that everyone should be required by law to get vaccinated. She still today feels that way.

I'm completely opposite of her in almost every way. But you know what? We get along great! And we never argue about these things. Sometimes we talk a little about it but neither one of us is trying to change the other's mind. That's the way it should be. She can believe whatever she wants and so can i, at the end of the day it doesn't impact anyone.

You need to get you a nice spicy Latina and buttfuck her a few times. Get over the boundaries. Break the rules.

You desperately need something in your life. I believe you are going insane.