Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 48147 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #500 on: July 18, 2022, 01:27:10 PM »
Whisky is better. Wine is for bums
Whisky works.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #501 on: July 18, 2022, 02:10:58 PM »

That is awesome my friend....it`s great that your wife takes an interest in the sport.....that always helps.

2022 IFBB Pro.....sounds nice.

Continued success.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #502 on: July 18, 2022, 02:23:21 PM »
She is a Lawyer she makes more money than I do I am not supporting her. She also owns her own home that she is now renting. Women my age have kids just like I also have a kid. And one of her kids is already grown and out of the house the other goes to private boarding school. This is not a single mom on food stamps looking for a sugar daddy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #503 on: July 18, 2022, 02:27:59 PM »
New bag from my wife.

That's great your wife is supportive.

She is a woman right?

:D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #504 on: July 18, 2022, 02:39:00 PM »
Muscle Matters, forgive me if this question has been asked before, but what are your plans/expectations now that you are a pro?

Was the accomplishment enough, or do you plan on making money off of your likeness?

Also, while we are talking about athletes reps etc..
Maybe all IFBB Pros should get a guaranteed, minimum stipend, as long as they actively compete. Even if it's just a guaranteed 10k a year, it would go a long way to make the pro card appear to be more than just a piece of paper.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: July 18, 2022, 02:40:45 PM »
Muscle Matters, forgive me if this question has been asked before, but what are your plans/expectations now that you are a pro?

Was the accomplishment enough, or do you plan on making money off of your likeness?

Maybe all IFBB Pros should get a guaranteed, minimum stipend, as long as they actively compete. Even if it's just a guaranteed 10k a year, it would go a long way to make the pro card appear to be more than just a piece of paper.

passive aggressive post of peace

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: July 18, 2022, 03:34:27 PM »
He can't even get Nick Trigili to send him a free tub of Vintage Brawn. He acts like the bodybuilding bloggers are going to start discussing his chances at the next Pro show and if he can qualify and do damage at the Olympia and whether he should move up from 212 to the Open. He isn't a real Pro No one is going to ask him to do a photo shoot or interview him unless it's the Vince Goodrum channel. He took 8th in the amateur classic division for fuck sake.

What's a real pro?

Are you a real pro? Does it make you feel like a real pro talking about MM in his thread?

Do you feel like a real big pro insulting MM?

Do you want to prove what a real pro you are by hitting MM? HIT HIM AND SHOW HIM WHAT A PRO YOU ARE BHANKS!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: July 18, 2022, 03:35:42 PM »
He can't even get Nick Trigili to send him a free tub of Vintage Brawn. He acts like the bodybuilding bloggers are going to start discussing his chances at the next Pro show and if he can qualify and do damage at the Olympia and whether he should move up from 212 to the Open. He isn't a real Pro No one is going to ask him to do a photo shoot or interview him unless it's the Vince Goodrum channel. He took 8th in the amateur classic division for fuck sake.

His wife bought him a nice bag though so it was all worth it.

Your ex wife is taking you to court and your potential future wife/gf is takes you to get regularly drug trusted. Sucks to be you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #508 on: July 18, 2022, 03:38:17 PM »
.....and he won his class in the Over-40 earning a pro-cad and took an impressive second out of 8 guys in the Open class at over forty year of age.....much better than your stellar record of a whopping four last place medals.

I hope OMR bans your silly ass for disregarding his advice.....if anyone deserves it you do you jealous fuck.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #509 on: July 18, 2022, 03:47:26 PM »

Look who’s here, the fucking loser with no job, no wife, no family, no friends, no pro cards!!!

“Look at me, I’m the fucking loser bhanks, I can’t stop thinking about muscle matters, I can’t stop coming back to muscle matters’ thread, I can’t stop posting shit in his thread, because I am just a piece of shit, a piece of shot nobody, I can’t win a local bodybuilding show, I will never compete as a real bodybuilder, I chickened out from a local bodybuilding show just a few hours before prejudging, I’m a women beater criminal, I’m a fucking internet tough guy, I’m a fucking internet attention whore, I’m a fucking jealousy piece of shit, I really wish to be pro but I am just a fucking piece of drug user who can’t even win a local show, I am the biggest laughingstock on getbig!”

And why do I have to care about photo shoot and interview? What the fuck is your problem? Is that the best you can come up to attack me? Do I care about other people think about my physique?

Millions of people in this world would dare to win an IFBB pro card.

I did my best and won my own IFBB pro card. This is the accomplishment that you will never have, no matter how bitter, jealousy, cynical and mad you are, how much hatred you have, you are just a pathetic piece of shit barking on getbig.

Keep coming back to my thread, let’s see what else new you can bring on.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: July 18, 2022, 04:02:08 PM »
 ;D

hanky is stuck here because he's been banned everywhere else already.

I wonder why?

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #511 on: July 18, 2022, 04:05:46 PM »
That's great your wife is supportive.

She is a woman right?

:D
Yes sir!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: July 18, 2022, 04:15:16 PM »

MM if Goodrum asked you would you consider being on his podcast?

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #513 on: July 18, 2022, 04:17:25 PM »

I am very happy with where I am at right now.

Winning my own IFBB pro card is one of the best accomplishments I have reached. For now, my plan is to enjoy my life with my family, such as eat something I have never had before, go on vacations with my family, enjoy training in the gym.

I never thought about making money from bodybuilding. I know what I can accomplish, and what I am not able to do. I have a good regular job. I don’t need to use bodybuilding as my financial tool to support my family.

I did this and won my pro card with patience, passion and consistency. Most importantly, I did this naturally. I like to keep doing it with the same way.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #514 on: July 18, 2022, 04:18:51 PM »
MM if Goodrum asked you would you consider being on his podcast?

Sure, why not?

Getbig should support each other.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: July 18, 2022, 04:50:12 PM »
I am very happy with where I am at right now.

Winning my own IFBB pro card is one of the best accomplishments I have reached. For now, my plan is to enjoy my life with my family, such as eat something I have never had before, go on vacations with my family, enjoy training in the gym.

I never thought about making money from bodybuilding. I know what I can accomplish, and what I am not able to do. I have a good regular job. I don’t need to use bodybuilding as my financial tool to support my family.

I did this and won my pro card with patience, passion and consistency. Most importantly, I did this naturally. I like to keep doing it with the same way.

You should post (or I can do it for you) your 2021 contest pics. This would really show how far you have come in a year. The difference is night and day.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: July 18, 2022, 05:16:01 PM »

Says the person who placed last.

Light Heavyweight (4)
1. Thomas Resper
2. Neil Blanken
3. Brian Wood Hankins

True Novice Heavyweight (3)
1. Thomas Resper
2. Austin Whitaker
3. Brian Wood Hankins

pro caliber physique right here.

GH
500 mg of test for 3 years straight

Can't even pass a simple background check to get a job.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #517 on: July 18, 2022, 05:22:36 PM »
You should post (or I can do it for you) your 2021 contest pics. This would really show how far you have come in a year. The difference is night and day.

How I looked when I started preparing for the show.

Prejudging at NPC Universe 2022

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2022, 05:25:47 PM »
How I looked when I started preparing for the show.

Prejudging at NPC Universe 2022

Actually a very good off season look.

From all the cardio you posted you were doing I thought you were much higher on BF.

very good off season shape.

What was your off season diet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #519 on: July 18, 2022, 05:30:41 PM »
Look who’s here, the fucking loser with no job, no wife, no family, no friends, no pro cards!!!

“Look at me, I’m the fucking loser bhanks, I can’t stop thinking about muscle matters, I can’t stop coming back to muscle matters’ thread, I can’t stop posting shit in his thread, because I am just a piece of shit, a piece of shot nobody, I can’t win a local bodybuilding show, I will never compete as a real bodybuilder, I chickened out from a local bodybuilding show just a few hours before prejudging, I’m a women beater criminal, I’m a fucking internet tough guy, I’m a fucking internet attention whore, I’m a fucking jealousy piece of shit, I really wish to be pro but I am just a fucking piece of drug user who can’t even win a local show, I am the biggest laughingstock on getbig!”

And why do I have to care about photo shoot and interview? What the fuck is your problem? Is that the best you can come up to attack me? Do I care about other people think about my physique?

Millions of people in this world would dare to win an IFBB pro card.

I did my best and won my own IFBB pro card. This is the accomplishment that you will never have, no matter how bitter, jealousy, cynical and mad you are, how much hatred you have, you are just a pathetic piece of shit barking on getbig.

Keep coming back to my thread, let’s see what else new you can bring on.

I am twice your size. Do you really think you are a better bodybuilder than every amateur because you beat 2 guys in the 154lb weight class? You are not even big enough for classic physique

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #520 on: July 18, 2022, 05:41:25 PM »
I am twice your size. Do you really think you are a better bodybuilder than every amateur because you beat 2 guys in the 154lb weight class? You are not even big enough for classic physique

You can be 10 times bigger than me.

I don’t give a shit how you look. You are a fucking piece of shit. You are fucking nobody. Nobody gives a shit about you.

I am an IFBB pro. You are not. You will never be. Go cry about that!!!

You can’t even beat other 2 guys in your fucking class at a fuckjng low level local show.

You fucking pathetic loser.

I am better than millions of people, because I did my best to win my pro card.

Keep barking in my thread like a bitch.

IroNat

• Getbig V

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #522 on: July 18, 2022, 05:43:27 PM »
Your wife is bigger than you

She is, and so?

Do you even have a wife? You fucking women beater criminal!!!

You fucking loser with no job, no wife, no family, no friends, no IFBB pro card.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: July 18, 2022, 05:44:10 PM »

He won the NPC Universe.

He smokes you in every single aspect of bodybuilding.

There are weight classes for a reason.

And he doesn't abuse illegal drugs.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: July 18, 2022, 05:44:56 PM »
Bhanky,
We'll have to put you in time out if you keep misbehaving.
1 minute of time out for every year of your age.
You have been warned.