Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 49087 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #525 on: July 18, 2022, 05:48:04 PM »
MM, just ignore Bhanky.  Do not respond to his foolishness.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2022, 06:20:17 PM »
Actually a very good off season look.

From all the cardio you posted you were doing I thought you were much higher on BF.

very good off season shape.

What was your off season diet?

Pretty much the same, but more carbs.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: July 18, 2022, 06:35:25 PM »
Pretty much the same, but more carbs.

I wonder why all the fat in meal 1 and then pretty much zero/ trace fat the rest of the day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #528 on: July 18, 2022, 07:28:08 PM »
I am very happy with where I am at right now.

Winning my own IFBB pro card is one of the best accomplishments I have reached. For now, my plan is to enjoy my life with my family, such as eat something I have never had before, go on vacations with my family, enjoy training in the gym.

I never thought about making money from bodybuilding. I know what I can accomplish, and what I am not able to do. I have a good regular job. I don’t need to use bodybuilding as my financial tool to support my family.

I did this and won my pro card with patience, passion and consistency. Most importantly, I did this naturally. I like to keep doing it with the same way.
Thank you for your sincere response.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #529 on: July 18, 2022, 07:51:42 PM »
Great transfomation MM and all your hard work was worth it since you have won twice....once for making Hanky act like a spoiled crybaby plus a pro-card....what could be sweeter?   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #530 on: July 19, 2022, 05:10:34 AM »
Great transfomation MM and all your hard work was worth it since you have won tice....once for making Hanky act like a spoiled crybaby plus a pro-card....what could be sweeter?   :D

Being the size of a full grown adult being big enoigh to hit the classic limit for your height might be a start

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: July 19, 2022, 05:11:53 AM »
Being the size of a full grown adult being big enoigh to hit the classic limit for your height might be a start

says the middleweight

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: July 19, 2022, 05:12:15 AM »
You loser

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: July 19, 2022, 06:09:35 AM »

Says the person who placed last.

Light Heavyweight (4)
1. Thomas Resper
2. Neil Blanken
3. Brian Wood Hankins

True Novice Heavyweight (3)
1. Thomas Resper
2. Austin Whitaker
3. Brian Wood Hankins

pro caliber physique right here.

GH
500 mg of test for 3 years straight

Can't even pass a simple background check to get a job.

So now you are modifying the results instead of posting the full results. There were more than 3 people in the light heavy division. I also entered the over 40 and I am still 50lbs heavier than MM in that relaxed photo and yeah I am a lot bigger now

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #534 on: July 19, 2022, 06:22:55 AM »
So now you are modifying the results instead of posting the full results. There were more than 3 people in the light heavy division. I also entered the over 40 and I am still 50lbs heavier than MM in that relaxed photo and yeah I am a lot bigger now

This guy weighs less than you so you're better.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: July 19, 2022, 06:45:27 AM »
This guy weighs less than you so you're better.

Danny is 5 foot 2 gtfo MM is nowhere near Danny size. Again it goes back to the FFMI calculator if tou really want to conpare size of different  height guys a sinple tool getbig refuses to understand. But to keep it simple Mm is 30lbs below the classic limit for his height and I am 20lbs over mine

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: July 19, 2022, 06:49:23 AM »
Danny is 5 foot 2 gtfo MM is nowhere near Danny size. Again it goes back to the FFMI calculator if tou really want to conpare size of different  height guys a sinple tool getbig refuses to understand. But to keep it simple Mm is 30lbs below the classic limit for his height and I am 20lbs over mine

We understand it and we also understand that you`re a total fucking asshole for ragging on this guys win and ruining his celebratory thread you fucking dickhead.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #537 on: July 19, 2022, 09:39:58 AM »

Fuck you!!!

Get the fuck out of my thread, you fuckjng bitch!!!

Why do you always come back to my thread? You really want to be my bitch?

Bodybuilding or classic physique, whatever I like to do, is not your fucking business. I can do whatever I want to do for pro shows, even I am the dead last place. So what? It is still pro shows for IFBB pros. Can you do it? Only in your fuckjng dreams!!!

You fucking pathetic loser. You can even win a low level local show. So shut your fucking mouth up!

You fucking delusional bitch, keep barking in my thread, keep telling yourself you are better than me. Let’s if that can bring you a job, a wife, a family, a friend and the IFBB pro card.

Go fuck yourself with your fucking stupidity!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #538 on: July 19, 2022, 09:43:57 AM »
Fuck you!!!

Bodybuilding or classic physique, whatever I like to do, is not your fucking business. I can do whatever I want to do for pro shows, even I am the dead last place. So what? It is still pro shows for IFBB pros. Can you do it? Only in your fuckjng dreams!!!

You fucking pathetic loser. You can even win a low level local show. So shut your fucking mouth up!

You fucking delusional bitch, keep barking in my thread, keep telling yourself you are better than me. Let’s if that can bring you a job, a wife, a family, a friend and the IFBB pro card.

BOOM!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: July 19, 2022, 09:46:36 AM »
Fuck you!!!

Is it nice to talk like a Big man online? Dont you wish you were Big enough to do it in real life? You wouldnt look sideways at me in real life much less talk shit you fucking munchkin

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: July 19, 2022, 09:50:42 AM »

Is it nice to talk like a Big man online? Dont you wish you were Big enough to do it in real life? You wouldnt look sideways at me in real life much less talk shit you fucking munchkin

you are a big mouthed pussy.

Fucks sake now you want to call out a 150lb guy.
Have you ever heard the term pick on someone your own size?
100lb women are about your limit

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #541 on: July 19, 2022, 09:54:24 AM »
Genetically Elite Bodybuilder vs Unemployed White Trash

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #542 on: July 19, 2022, 09:55:33 AM »

Don’t worry. We would never meet in real life.

I am not a criminal, I won’t be ending up my life in prison.

Keep coming back to my thread, you fucking bitch!

You fucking pathetic loser with no job, no wife, no family, no friends and no IFBB pro card!

You fucking delusional bitch can’t even win a local show!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: July 19, 2022, 09:56:27 AM »
you are a big mouthed pussy.

Fucks sake now you want to call out a 150lb guy.
Have you ever heard the term pick on someone your own size?
100lb women are about your limit

I mentioned physiques Mm is the one making it personal with vulgarity and family calling me a criminal drug addict and attacking my family life when i mentioned his weight and calves. If he is going to spread nasty lies about me then no I am not going to let him pretend to be some kind of expert pro bodybuilder for beating 2 guys at 154lbs. He is the same height as Nick walker for fuck sake he isnt even big enough for classic 154lbs isnt fucking bodybuilding he aint no Pro bodybuilder

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #544 on: July 19, 2022, 09:59:58 AM »
I menrioned physiques Mm is the ine making it oersonal with vulgarity and family calling me a criminal drug adduct and attacking my family life when i mentioned his weight and calves. If he is going to spread nasty lies about me then no I am not going to let him pretend to be some kind of expert pro bodybuilder for beating 2 guys at 154lbs. He is the same height as Nick walker for fuck sake he isnt even bug enough for classic 154lbs isnt fucking bodybuilding he aint no Pro bodybuilder

Go fuck yourself!

This is my thread, get the fuck out of my thread!!!

150lbs or not, I win my IFBB pro card.

Can you do that? Go win your local show first. You fucking delusional bitch!

You don’t like what I post here, get the fuck out of my thread!!

You fucking pathetic loser with no job, no wife, no family, no friends and no IFBB pro card!

You fucking delusional bitch can’t even win a local show!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: July 19, 2022, 10:01:07 AM »
I mentioned physiques Mm is the one making it personal with vulgarity and family calling me a criminal drug addict and attacking my family life when i mentioned his weight and calves. If he is going to spread nasty lies about me then no I am not going to let him pretend to be some kind of expert pro bodybuilder for beating 2 guys at 154lbs. He is the same height as Nick walker for fuck sake he isnt even big enough for classic 154lbs isnt fucking bodybuilding he aint no Pro bodybuilder
You jealous kunt I`ll be your huckleberry.....I have no fear of clowns.

You`re the same height as Sergio.......nuff said.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: July 19, 2022, 10:01:59 AM »

its odd, last time I looked they had a class for them

They dont have a class for mis-shapen bobble headed narrow shouldered nobodies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: July 19, 2022, 10:03:46 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: July 19, 2022, 10:05:56 AM »

;D

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #549 on: July 19, 2022, 10:09:13 AM »

Exactly!!

Nobody!!

Bitch can’t even win a low level local show, and thinks he is better than everyone, because he is taller and heavier.

What a fucking joke!!!