Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146797 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2022, 06:05:58 PM »
So 250mg wouldn't just shut me down?

Is about 250mg the minimum effective dose? I can increase based on how I feel.

I'm just not prepared to gain 1-lb daily. Or even 0.5-lb.

I wouldn't listen to him dude.

He's telling you it's perfectly safe when we just had a true Getbigger have heart problems from the same dose, granted it was over a long period of time. AAS absolutely will cause health problems if you aren't smart about it.

Even 100mg a week will stop your natural Test production and shut you down, any exogenous Test will do that.

That's really the minimum if you are looking to gain real muscle. 400-500mg is where things really start to change. I always recommend a 400mg per week minimum for a real cycle. If you want to run 250mg as a heavy TRT dose, that's fine too, but you aren't going to gain much on that. If you are going to shut yourself down, might was well run a real cycle. Your nuts don't know the difference between 250 and 1000, shut down is shut down.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2022, 06:11:24 PM »
I've been on 18.75mg of Anadrol for 31 days now.

I started the cycle on Monday, June 6th, at 183-lb. By Thursday, June 23rd, after 2x 250mg Sustanon shots, and 25mg of Anadrol daily [50mg on a few days], I hit 197-lb, so decided to drop the Sustanon for now, and reduce the Anadrol, as I am NOT prepared to gain this much weight this quickly.

Oh - and I've increased my calories from 1,100 daily to 1,200 daily.  ::)

BUT PLEASE, TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW I CAN DO THIS NATURALLY, MCWAY.

Tell me all about how juice is just the "finishing touch".  ::)

So, our resident Canadian crybaby has been talked off the ledge to spew more silliness.

We already have a guy named Straw Man; you don't need to be his stunt double. I said NOTHING of the sort, regarding steroids being a "finishing touch".

I could NEVER be this full, lean, and hard NO MATTER WHAT I DO NATURALLY, SO STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT, MCWAY.

I know my body!

No, you couldn't simply because you're too lazy to do so, not because you lack the information or ability.

So far, for side effects, I've gotten two pimples. I did notice a bit of chest pressure gaining 14-lb in 17 days...but my blood pressure is still low.

I'm doing this under the supervision of my family physician.

Anyway, to anyone saying steroids aren't THE thing in bodybuilding - STFU.

I HAVEN'T EVEN INCREASED MY CALORIES, AND I'M 197!

Imagine if I was eating as much as a teenage girl? I'd be 205, I'm sure.

As for "natural bodybuilding" [oh brother], ALL that would happen if I just ate more is I'd just piss and shit more.

I am SO SICK of roids being downplayed. God - STOP. I've gotten so many compliments lately, including a group of teens asking me to flex for them at the pool at my gym, and asking to feel my arms.

I guess they want to look like a 40-year-old man with 18% [or whatever I am] body fat?

;D ;D ;D

I know for CERTAIN people are turning their heads when I'm out walking. Some cars slow down. I'm not BLIND.

Maybe people are just impressed because my physique is attainable.

Not being a fat sack of shit helps too, I think. I was with a Strongman friend of mine who has competed INTERNATIONALLY, and someone asked me if I WAS HIS TRAINER.

LMAO!

Maybe this WON'T be my last cycle after all.  :)

I do need to eat more though, but I'm not prepared to gain 30-lb in a few months. Honestly, gaining 14-lb in 17 days freaked me out a little.

You're doing this to impress jailbait? Again, you insist on rebutting stupid arguments that no one else ever made. No one here has downplayed steroids. Saying that using them to make the modest gains you are seeking isn't downplaying anything; it's merely stating the facts. Others, long before you, have done such.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2022, 06:41:54 PM »
?

I think he means reverse ketosis eating only carbs and no protein.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2022, 07:07:17 PM »
I find it hard to believe you are functioning on 1200 calories much less working out and gaining weight your math is off somewhere . You do look better. Most people would always recomend including test as a base in any cycle anadrol is going to supporess your natural test levels which are important for a variety of health reasons

1200 calories is one meal is matt not counting calories from fluids or condiments his math cant be right that is starvation rations for a normal person much less someone exercising  daily his base metabolic rate has ro be higher than that

That's now the second time you've questioned Matt's math abilities. I'll have you know that he is the fastest grading math TA in the entire history of Lakehead University!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2022, 07:43:38 PM »
Gentlemen,

Steroids are just finishing 1%.  ;D :-X

PS - lacklustre back day today. I guess that half plate of spaghetti and lone banana didn't do much for me. Yet I STILL got a better pimp than on my BEST natural day. So shut it with this bullshit about steroids not being THE factor in bodybuilding [MCWAY]. Natural bodybuilding [oh brother  ::)]. The first picture is from when I purposely dropped to 160 during the pandemic, just to see if I could get any leaner [I couldn't]. So the comparison is a bit of a joke, but I think you get my point.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2022, 07:45:10 PM »
^ My delts and arms are NEVER that pumped outside of their respective training days.

Will be interesting to see how things go once I start adding calories and water to my diet.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2022, 07:49:09 PM »
If I'm understanding ketosis correctly, if you are excreting ketones from your urine, you are in partial ketosis, are you not?

Keep in mind that I eat under 100g carbohydrates daily.

But maybe I fudged the terminology there.

You are not in ketosis eating bananas and orange juice.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2022, 08:04:48 PM »
You are not in ketosis eating bananas and orange juice.

Hang on - isn't the start of ketosis when ketones are measured in your urine.

Ketosis is a spectrum, and obviously a contest shape bodybuilder will be deeper in it.

Isn't the measure of the start of ketosis being ketones secreted in your urine? Maybe I'm mistaken about that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2022, 08:09:13 PM »
From what I can see, I'm technically in ketosis:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2022, 08:12:43 PM »
I've been on 18.75mg of Anadrol for 31 days now.

I started the cycle on Monday, June 6th, at 183-lb. By Thursday, June 23rd, after 2x 250mg Sustanon shots, and 25mg of Anadrol daily [50mg on a few days], I hit 197-lb, so decided to drop the Sustanon for now, and reduce the Anadrol, as I am NOT prepared to gain this much weight this quickly.

Oh - and I've increased my calories from 1,100 daily to 1,200 daily.  ::)

BUT PLEASE, TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW I CAN DO THIS NATURALLY, MCWAY.

Tell me all about how juice is just the "finishing touch".  ::)

I could NEVER be this full, lean, and hard NO MATTER WHAT I DO NATURALLY, SO STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT, MCWAY.

I know my body!

So far, for side effects, I've gotten two pimples. I did notice a bit of chest pressure gaining 14-lb in 17 days...but my blood pressure is still low.

I'm doing this under the supervision of my family physician.

Anyway, to anyone saying steroids aren't THE thing in bodybuilding - STFU.

I HAVEN'T EVEN INCREASED MY CALORIES, AND I'M 197!

Imagine if I was eating as much as a teenage girl? I'd be 205, I'm sure.

As for "natural bodybuilding" [oh brother], ALL that would happen if I just ate more is I'd just piss and shit more.

I am SO SICK of roids being downplayed. God - STOP. I've gotten so many compliments lately, including a group of teens asking me to flex for them at the pool at my gym, and asking to feel my arms.

I guess they want to look like a 40-year-old man with 18% [or whatever I am] body fat?

;D ;D ;D

I know for CERTAIN people are turning their heads when I'm out walking. Some cars slow down. I'm not BLIND.

Maybe people are just impressed because my physique is attainable.

Not being a fat sack of shit helps too, I think. I was with a Strongman friend of mine who has competed INTERNATIONALLY, and someone asked me if I WAS HIS TRAINER.

LMAO!

Maybe this WON'T be my last cycle after all.  :)

I do need to eat more though, but I'm not prepared to gain 30-lb in a few months. Honestly, gaining 14-lb in 17 days freaked me out a little.

Up your calories and protein so the gear can be utilized.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2022, 08:15:43 PM »
Up your calories and protein so the gear can be utilized.

Thanks Coach!

Starting Monday.

Do you know how long it will take for my appetite to adjust?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2022, 08:20:47 PM »
My brain when I know I need to eat:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2022, 08:26:12 PM »
Gentlemen,

Steroids are just finishing 1%.  ;D :-X

PS - lacklustre back day today. I guess that half plate of spaghetti and lone banana didn't do much for me. Yet I STILL got a better pimp than on my BEST natural day. So shut it with this bullshit about steroids not being THE factor in bodybuilding [MCWAY]. Natural bodybuilding [oh brother  ::)]. The first picture is from when I purposely dropped to 160 during the pandemic, just to see if I could get any leaner [I couldn't]. So the comparison is a bit of a joke, but I think you get my point.

In other words, you REGAINED the size you once had, which everyone knows is far easier than getting that size initially.

Some call it the slingshot effect. You get to a certain size, lose weight for whatever reason, then you regain that size and add a little extra.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2022, 09:05:58 PM »
Thanks Coach!

Starting Monday.

Do you know how long it will take for my appetite to adjust?

Why Monday?  Start right now.  Fuck sakes Matt.  Just eat.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2022, 09:10:02 PM »
A couple of principles of mine from my cycling days were never taking orals more than the first month.

Also test must be taken consistently over the longterm.

250mg’s a week is more powerful than some are saying IMO and with your front load now it would be nice dose to consider for awhile.

Jumping on and off will cause the physical and psychological symptoms IMO.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2022, 09:15:14 PM »
In other words, you REGAINED the size you once had, which everyone knows is far easier than getting that size initially.

Some call it the slingshot effect. You get to a certain size, lose weight for whatever reason, then you regain that size and add a little extra.

I'm pretty satisfied with my size, MCWAY.

If I had a chest...I'd think I'd look great.

Steroids are not going to get me a chest, nor are your "Weider Intensity Principles" [oh brother].

I also like how you to talk to me like I haven't been through all this shit when I'm stronger and in better shape than 99% of men.  ::) And I'm 40.

But I'm 100% confident that you could grab a random sampling of 100 men, and I'd be the most in-shape guy. Getbig is not an random sampling of men.

Maybe that only shows how out of shape people are - but the notion I need you telling me about "time under tension" and "the mind-muscle connection"...oh brother.  ::)

Like any of the shit we do in the gym even matters for bodybuilding. I mean, IT DOES. But you know what I mean.

Eat 1g of protein per 1-lb of LBM, and drink 2L of water a day, or whatever quantity prevents you from being too dehydrated. Train with intensity, get sufficient rest - and add juice that's your preference.

But this bullshit about training methods being the thing...dude, just STOP.

I should shoot to be 210 with 18" arms, just to shut you up.

Bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS, MCWAY. Stop with the bullshit.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2022, 09:19:31 PM »

You've inspired me, AbrahamG. I'm going to make a protein shake right now.

Wish me luck in trying to drink more than two gulps.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2022, 09:20:16 PM »
I'm pretty satisfied with my size, MCWAY.

If I had a chest...I'd think I'd look great.

Steroids are not going to get me a chest, nor are your "Weider Intensity Principles" [oh brother].

I also like how you to talk to me like I haven't been through all this shit when I'm stronger and in better shape than 99% of men.  ::) And I'm 40.

But I'm 100% confident that you could grab a random sampling of 100 men, and I'd be the most in-shape guy. Getbig is not an random sampling of men.

Maybe that only shows how out of shape people are - but the notion I need you telling me about "time under tension" and "the mind-muscle connection"...oh brother.  ::)

Like any of the shit we do in the gym even matters for bodybuilding. I mean, IT DOES. But you know what I mean.

Eat 1g of protein per 1-lb of LBM, and drink 2L of water a day, or whatever quantity prevents you from being too dehydrated. Train with intensity, get sufficient rest - and add juice that's your preference.

But this bullshit about training methods being the thing...dude, just STOP.

I should shoot to be 210 with 18" arms, just to shut you up.

Bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS, MCWAY. Stop with the bullshit.

In all seriousness try switching your chest workouts to an incline heavy routine.  Incline barbell, dumbell and fly's.  Also, maybe skip every other shoulder workout. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2022, 09:26:40 PM »
A couple of principles of mine from my cycling days were never taking orals more than the first month.

Also test must be taken consistently over the longterm.

250mg’s a week is more powerful than some are saying IMO and with your front load now it would be nice dose to consider for awhile.

Jumping on and off will cause the physical and psychological symptoms IMO.

Regarding orals...your method sounds slightly cautious. I mean, dose matters, right?

I've had 23x 25mg Anadrol pills in what has been 32 completed days now.

That's exactly 18mg daily, rounded up to nearest decimal.

Surely, the low dose should allow me to run it for a little longer? How is 50mg daily for one month less toxic than 25mg daily for two months, for example? Intuitively, I would think there would be less hepatoxicity running less oral gear for a longer time period?

But please tell me all about it. I'm taking everyone's advice very seriously [accept Mr. Natural Florida State, MCWAY  ;D].

One thing regarding the psychological symptoms - mine were largely if not entirely environmental. The cycle itself has made me basically forget about the reasons for my malaise [the pandemic overreach], so I feel like I'm going to settle back nicely into a normal state of happiness, even if my hormones drop. I'm also 40 now - I can consider TRT.

That said, what do you recommend to smooth the potential post-cycle crash?

Would two months of Sustanon at 500mg weekly, then a final month at 250mg help that transition?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2022, 09:34:52 PM »
In all seriousness try switching your chest workouts to an incline heavy routine.  Incline barbell, dumbell and fly's.

Cheat day is technically my next workout - but my training partner missed leg day, so I might do hamstrings as he catches up, as I only did quads this legs day [I wasn't feeling like doing 315-350 stiff-legged deadlifts for reps, which I do rather easily now - though I find deadlifts taxing/tiring in general].

So depending on if my training partner skips legs, chest will either be my next workout, or the one after.

This gives me a couple of days to eat, and I could probably get to 200-lb for my next update photos.

My chest seriously sucks though - BUT...I will take your advice on inclines.

Define heavy? I've been going no lower than 8-12 reps, and go up to 20-30 reps sometimes. I allow myself ONE set of six reps or fewer, just to try to keep some Strongman strength there.

Also, maybe skip every other shoulder workout.

Interesting.

My training partner said my anterior delts are likely eating my chest gains - and probably have been for years. That said, my chest sucks. No potential there. Even my short biceps have an aesthetic - sort of "pretty" - shape.

My chest does not. Only looks good immediately after a pump. Otherwise, it's as flat as a pancake.

Should I skip every other shoulders workout, and add 50% more volume on chest day with inclines or something like that? How do I make up for a skipped day, to benefit chest? More chest volume?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2022, 10:21:38 PM »

I did it.  ;D

The chicken breast is in my air fryer, and two medium potatoes are in the microwave.

To be honest, I think eating is a bit of a fraud. We didn't evolve eating three meals a day.  ::) Not even close.

I can't fathom even natural bodybuilding being good for your organ integrity, and overall systemic wellness.

But I'm committed to doing this - if only for a few months.

I'd rather train three hours a day than eat three meals and three shakes a day.
Fuck that.

And all the extra shitting and pissing and farting. I NEVER fart five times in a week. I don't burp, I don't vomit...I attribute most of that to caloric restriction. The lack of vomiting is genetic. My mom never vomits either.

One day I'm going to vomit for the first time in my life, and say to myself "OMG, I have deep organ cancer."

It's going to be a scary day. There'd be no reason why I'd start vomiting at age 40+. It would have to be cancer.

I'd suggest everyone take a look at the studies on fasting and caloric restriction. It's EXTREMELY healthy.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2022, 10:29:20 PM »
Cheat day is technically my next workout - but my training partner missed leg day, so I might do hamstrings as he catches up, as I only did quads this legs day [I wasn't feeling like doing 315-350 stiff-legged deadlifts for reps, which I do rather easily now - though I find deadlifts taxing/tiring in general].

So depending on if my training partner skips legs, chest will either be my next workout, or the one after.

This gives me a couple of days to eat, and I could probably get to 200-lb for my next update photos.

My chest seriously sucks though - BUT...I will take your advice on inclines.

Define heavy? I've been going no lower than 8-12 reps, and go up to 20-30 reps sometimes. I allow myself ONE set of six reps or fewer, just to try to keep some Strongman strength there.

Interesting.

My training partner said my anterior delts are likely eating my chest gains - and probably have been for years. That said, my chest sucks. No potential there. Even my short biceps have an aesthetic - sort of "pretty" - shape.

My chest does not. Only looks good immediately after a pump. Otherwise, it's as flat as a pancake.

Should I skip every other shoulders workout, and add 50% more volume on chest day with inclines or something like that? How do I make up for a skipped day, to benefit chest? More chest volume?

I should have said an incline focused routing for chest.  I wasn't speaking to weight used.  I'd stay in the 8-12 range.  That's my preference.  I'd make sure your form is controlled and smooth.  I'd retire the flat barbell press from your routine.  I'd just skip over shoulders every other workout and change the way you train chest.  These are just my opinions and/or theories. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2022, 11:15:37 PM »
I should have said an incline focused routing for chest.  I wasn't speaking to weight used.  I'd stay in the 8-12 range.  That's my preference.  I'd make sure your form is controlled and smooth.  I'd retire the flat barbell press from your routine.  I'd just skip over shoulders every other workout and change the way you train chest.  These are just my opinions and/or theories.

I'll definitely give it a shot. I have absolutely focused primarily on flat benching over the years. But if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying to skip a shoulders day and NOT make up for that reduced volume with more chest volume?

Is the idea here that my chest will be more recovered, and I will realize more chest gains by skipping every other delts workout like that?

Also - I am STUFFED. I can't eat another BITE. And remember - that was one chicken breast and two potatoes...and it's still basically one chicken breast and two potatoes.

And I've only eaten one chicken breast, one banana, half a plate of spaghetti, and a couple of teacups of orange juice in the past 48 hours:

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2022, 11:50:00 PM »
Lol!

In 2004, I read that the one most common environmental trait that super-centenarians have in common is restricted calories.

So I restricted what was already a low caloric intake, to 1,200 to 1,500 from 2004 to 2014.

In 2014, brainwashed by vegan assholes, I reduced meat and could not find anything in the vegan diet suitable for my palate.

On the end, I have been on under 1,100 or 1,200 calories daily [~] for the past eight years.

On top of all this, my natural genetic appetite is extremely low even before I did this.

That is complete bullshit, Matt. There is no way you consistently remained on anything that low for anywhere near that long. And speaking honestly, you're fat. Not seriously fat, but clearly a little overweight. You either go through periods of binge-eating or you're just writing nonsense.

When I was young and ignorant about diet, I'd do a few weeks max on around 900-1000 calories to make weight. It damn near killed me. I was ripped to the bone and barely had the strength to walk around. Even when I brought it up to around 1200 my body was still in an extremely depleted state and I'd get the most ridiculous cravings. (No, not for cock. I'd eat huge amounts of chocolate and things like that as soon as I finished competing).

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2022, 12:08:23 AM »
A mcdonalds cheeseburger has 300 calories. So it is not possible for you to eat more than the equivalent of 4 mcdonalds cheeseburgers in a whole day, matt?

have you always struggled with such low appetite?
It seems a bit weird to me, especially since you lift, which should just increase your appetite.