Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146020 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #775 on: July 27, 2022, 03:28:15 PM »
Has the same bloated Drol face as hanky.

Gained a lot of water weight.

hanky's weight is real muscle though.

Obviously failed to "cocoon".

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: July 27, 2022, 03:30:40 PM »
WTF going on with your feet?  You wear clown shoes or something?

Shoe lifts. Oversized shoes allow for bigger lifts

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: July 27, 2022, 03:33:41 PM »
This one seems to show a clear positive outcome:

This one is just showing that my training /diet/gear has been working:

Giggidy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #778 on: July 27, 2022, 03:51:37 PM »
How long has it been since you first had COVID symptoms and your first positive test? If it is 10 days or more, regardless of whether you still test positive, you are not likely to be contagious. Some folks say it is best to wait two weeks or 14 days before leaving isolation. It is possible to continue testing positive for a long time after having COVID. Since you obviously did not isolate from contact with your son, it is a bit surprising you’d be concerned about strangers at a restaurant. Many eating establishments continue seating groups at least 6 feet apart.

My son is the one who gave me covid

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: July 27, 2022, 03:51:52 PM »
WTF going on with your feet?  You wear clown shoes or something?

Dave Paulumbo size 17

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: July 27, 2022, 04:02:59 PM »

You said your son was coughing all over you in the car whilst he had covid then a month later you tell us you just tested positive for covid.

You're saying it took you a month after exposure to get covid?

Sorry bhanky you're talking out of your ass

I have never missed an attempted squat I will post before the summer ends try not ti die. I am a little concerwd as I have spent the last 4 hours dricing wirh a covid positive  child coughing on me but thats the ionlt  forseabket setback
My son tested postive for Covid today I took him anyway as it is fathers day weekend asshole

One month after his sons positive test, pinocchio tests positive for covid

You would be better off starting regular TRT now vs trying to blast a ton of crap at the end. Also I have had a fever for 2 days and just failed a Covid test so I imagine I will be losing some size now.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: July 27, 2022, 04:29:31 PM »
You said your son was coughing all over you in the car whilst he had covid then a month later you tell us you just tested positive for covid.

All he does is lie.

Blames his own son for Covid.

Who does this?

A narcissistic arrogant wife beater, that's who.

Will never admit any fault.

He doesn't have Covid, he's suffering drug withdrawals.

#TeamMichelle

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #782 on: July 27, 2022, 04:41:09 PM »
MattC please take wes advices on posing technique

You point your forearms straight up in the air and it is really strange looking pose.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #783 on: July 27, 2022, 05:06:56 PM »
MattC please take wes advices on posing technique

You point your forearms straight up in the air and it is really strange looking pose.
I believe BIZZARE is the word your looking for bro.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #784 on: July 27, 2022, 05:11:00 PM »
Is MattC a beast yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #785 on: July 27, 2022, 05:45:42 PM »

I first started having symptoms the first week of July. I didn't take a test and test positive until mid July. However my son is the only person with Covid I was exposed to and he slept in my bed as he usually does so yeah I am assuming I got it from him. Regardless since he just had it the pediatrician said not to worry when we asked if I could take him this last weekend.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #786 on: July 27, 2022, 05:46:06 PM »
Lol lol lol, Brian and his "top secret" moves. So deadly that not even trained wrestlers stand a chance. They clearly served you well in the cage. Maybe you should have used it on the 1-6 guy who folded you up like one of your 17-inch collar shirts and strangled you half to death.

gold

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: July 27, 2022, 05:49:34 PM »
^ LMAO @ the morons who downplay drugs. The ONLY thing I changed is adding ~17mg of daily Anadrol.

I haven't even STARTED the Sustanon.

I went up to ~2,000 calories a day, starting last week.

What's even the point of bodybuilding if you just go off gear and lose all your gains?  ??? What a waste!

The people I resent the most are the ass-clowns who have the AUDACITY to criticize my results KNOWING THEY ARE ON STEROIDS AND I AM [WAS, PREVIOUSLY] NOT.

Steroids make ALL the difference. How the FUCK can essentially some junkie talk to someone making less progress and talk about their routine? THESE FUCKING CLOWNS ON STEROIDS KNOW THAT TRAINING DOESN'T MEAN SHIT WHEN YOU USE.

...or maybe they don't. They are so used to training while on drugs they have NO IDEA how bad it is without them.

I legitimately bench press 315 for reps at 170 off drugs. FUCKING OBVIOUSLY I was a committed natural, and NOW as all the juiced assholes get to watch me bench press 315x15 on gear, they will have NO CHOICE but to acknowledge I've been clean on these years.

OHHH - THE DUMB CLOWNS THOUGHT I WAS JUICING TO ACHIEVE THAT RESULT.

HAHAHAHA.

If you thought I was juicing then, wait until you get a load of how strong I'm getting now.

I don't want to hear A FUCKING WORD from a juicer about how my natural training should be. The two are not REMOTELY the same.

I have NEVER made progress this quickly - and I'm 40 years old!

Again - just watch as I bench 315 for 15 reps. Then NO ONE here will be able to deny that I was natural all these years, just as I claimed.

My bench is climbing to 360-370.

Who here can out-lift me there? Probably tommywishbone and Fortress. I would assume joswift. Anyone else?

I'd be glad to post videos of my lifts to challenge that phaggot* Walter Sobchak to a lifting contest, given I warm up with that phaggot's workout.

*Phaggot, not f aggot. Phaggot with a PH means annoying; irritating...a loser.

How did you manage to get 17mg?  Cutting in quarters?

In regards to the other thing you posted about supps and milk thistle, forget it.  It is overhyped.  You would be better spending your money on a decent multi vit, creatine and probiotics (to make sure you are getting the most out of your food consumption)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #788 on: July 27, 2022, 05:52:34 PM »
How did you manage to get 17mg?  Cutting in quarters?

In regards to the other thing you posted about supps and milk thistle, forget it.  It is overhyped.  You would be better spending your money on a decent multi vit, creatine and probiotics (to make sure you are getting the most out of your food consumption)

Cutting thirds.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: July 27, 2022, 06:14:57 PM »
Cutting thirds.

I was taking a shot at them being on the metric system.   ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #790 on: July 27, 2022, 06:19:06 PM »
@Matt - I must say that I'm a little disappointed in your lack of accuracy regarding your daily anadrol intake.  If you are partitioning a 50mg tablet of A-50 into thirds, then you are actually only taking 16.67mg's of Anadrol daily.  Much like your 6.45" cock, details matter.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: July 27, 2022, 06:27:07 PM »
@Matt - I must say that I'm a little disappointed in your lack of accuracy regarding your daily anadrol intake.  If you are partitioning a 50mg tablet of A-50 into thirds, then you are actually only taking 16.67mg's of Anadrol daily.  Much like your 6.45" cock, details matter.

Alleged 6.45" cock. Primemuscle has refused to confirm this.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #792 on: July 27, 2022, 06:29:14 PM »
Alleged 6.45" cock. Primemuscle has refused to confirm this.

That's what I'm saying.  If he rounds up egregiously about Anadrol I shudder to think what lengths he'll go to when it comes to his cock.  COCK!COCK!COCK!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #793 on: July 27, 2022, 07:27:14 PM »
I think he skipped a few doses and the daily average landed at 17mg.

These are UG supps and they aren't always on the spot either - even mainstream medicines can vary by 10%. No use trying to be that precise because you can't.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #794 on: July 27, 2022, 10:25:39 PM »

It's 16.83mg daily, but as Van Bilderass said, doses may be off.

Given how FUCKING STRONG this Anadrol is...if I had to guess, it's slightly overdosed.

But then - why overdose your gear, and make your costs go up, if you are making money from my illicit enterprise?

But anyway, call it ~17mg daily. I'm getting the result I wanted, so why use more? What's the point of bulking up to 220, to go back to max 190 when all is said and done? It makes no wonder why people abuse gear. You come off and just to back to normal.

I'm trying to smooth the transition back to normalcy by not gaining much in the first place. I admit, I really do like my look, and I wish this was a sustainable look for me, but I understand that it's unrealistic off gear.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #795 on: July 27, 2022, 10:47:44 PM »
It's 16.83mg daily, but as Van Bilderass said, doses may be off.

Given how FUCKING STRONG this Anadrol is...if I had to guess, it's slightly overdosed.

But then - why overdose your gear, and make your costs go up, if you are making money from my illicit enterprise?

But anyway, call it ~17mg daily. I'm getting the result I wanted, so why use more? What's the point of bulking up to 220, to go back to max 190 when all is said and done? It makes no wonder why people abuse gear. You come off and just to back to normal.

I'm trying to smooth the transition back to normalcy by not gaining much in the first place. I admit, I really do like my look, and I wish this was a sustainable look for me, but I understand that it's unrealistic off gear.

What about scaling back to 8.5mg's and just stay on indefinitely.  Pending bloodwork and wellness exams of course.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: July 28, 2022, 12:54:00 AM »

Interesting theory. My stepdad who was 5'5" had a couple pairs of shoes with lifts that looked very much like what Matt is wearing in those photos. I'm guessing they aren't comfortable because my stepdad rarely wore his.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: July 28, 2022, 12:58:29 AM »

Any idea where your son caught it? Did he have symptoms? My great-granddaughter tested positive for COVID after her mom and my grandson tested positive. She luckily had absolutely no symptoms.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #798 on: July 28, 2022, 01:08:29 AM »

3+$+_)#9#-";BLARGH!!

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, FLEXACON.  ;D

[See below]

Flexacon - BRO, DUDE: can you just stop?

I made a comment that you were basically shilling for the vaccine back, what, 11 months ago? Then I apologized to you for it, acknowledged your views on the pandemic evolved, then THOUGHT that I squashed that beef.

Yet you continue to attack me, in a one-sided duel.

Now, that being said - if you want to butt heads with me on here, that's cool. But let me go on record right now: I put this behind me long ago.

So, is it still on, Flexacon? Because I'm willing to squash this beef.

Now, regarding my feet. Yes, I wear large shoes. BECAUSE I HAVE LARGE FEET.

My feet are just over 11", but Size 11 [in Canadian sizes - not sure what the EU equivalent is] are too tight.

Size 12 is hit and miss, and Size 13 are always a bit loose. But since sometimes even Size 12 is tight, I have often gotten 13's.

Always 12's or 13's though.

And I aim for a chunky heel - NOT shoe lifts. And by a "chunky" heel, I mean maybe 1cm thicker than your average pair. I don't want to give women the impression I'm 5'11" or something. If a woman thinks I'm a pussy hair under 5'10" that's ok. I mean...I sort of am.

Stallone and his 4" shoe lifts look ridiculous.

Anyway, here is a picture of my feet. Yes, my feet are VERY HAIRY [they're disgusting - but there's not much I can do about my hairy ape feet].

And yes, I just shaved them a few days ago.  ;D

Anyway, there's little if ANYTHING I do that I won't admit to on here. I don't wear shoe lifts. I try to grab a shoe with a decent heel...but...so what? I also try to sort of wear my hair up and maintain excellent posture - basically so I look 5'10" rather than 5'9".

What's wrong with that?

Andy Haman [RIP] was 5'11" and wore shoes with a MASSIVE heel - he looked around 6'2" while wearing them!

A photo I just took of one of my massive, disgusting, HAIRY feet [which I shaved recently because I've been going to public swims lately...and frankly, I HATE body hair]:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #799 on: July 28, 2022, 01:12:15 AM »

Good pic Pvt. Toe Jam.  :D