Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144997 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1200 on: August 08, 2022, 07:40:12 AM »
Agree 100%

But in all henesty, we have to give credit where it's due: Bhanky DOES know his shit when it comes to tearing muscles.
:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1201 on: August 08, 2022, 08:01:17 AM »
All I said is that I have pound for pound the best pressing strength of anyone on this board.

If not, it's close. I don't think anyone who bench presses much more than 2x body weight.

So whatever it is, I'm close. It also doesn't matter if my form sucks - I'm just saying I don't think many people here can lock out 2x their body weight on bench press.

As I said, even I don't have the strongest P4P pressing strength...it would be close.

Lockout doesn't count if you don't bring it down to your chest first. People who train would be more impressed with you correctly pressing less weight, but you don't get that. This is why people spouting lifting numbers like it means something are jackasses not all lifts are created equal. Form and technique then development that is what is impressive not throwing around a bunch of shit weight using momentum half reps dropping and bouncing and using every bodypart other than the one you are trying to train to move the weight then getting no development from it and claiming it's genetics. How much can you actually lift with proper form no idea as your form is the worst I have ever seen. That half rep and bounce and drop and leg back arch moving all over the pad shit does not count. It also really doesn't matter if you are doing it proper your muscular development is the proof not some old video on youtube. If you want development stop that shit and do it right with a moderate weight. You lift like a 20 year old trying to impress his gym buddies. You are not doing your chest any favors you will not develop that way. Control the weights slow it down keep your wrist straight stretch use a full range of motion then squeeze cut the weight in fucking half until you can learn the lift because you are doing it wrong same issue with delts hell I can just imagine you do the same jerky seizure shit with back and biceps slow everything down keep it tight

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: August 08, 2022, 08:22:18 AM »
Lockout doesn't count if you don't bring it down to your chest first. People who train would be more impressed with you correctly pressing less weight, but you don't get that. This is why people spouting lifting numbers like it means something are jackasses not all lifts are created equal. Form and technique then development that is what is impressive not throwing around a bunch of shit weight using momentum half reps dropping and bouncing and using every bodypart other than the one you are trying to train to move the weight then getting no development from it and claiming it's genetics. How much can you actually lift with proper form no idea as your form is the worst I have ever seen. That half rep and bounce and drop and leg back arch moving all over the pad shit does not count. It also really doesn't matter if you are doing it proper your muscular development is the proof not some old video on youtube. If you want development stop that shit and do it right with a moderate weight. You lift like a 20 year old trying to impress his gym buddies. You are not doing your chest any favors you will not develop that way. Control the weights slow it down keep your wrist straight stretch use a full range of motion then squeeze cut the weight in fucking half until you can learn the lift because you are doing it wrong same issue with delts hell I can just imagine you do the same jerky seizure shit with back and biceps slow everything down keep it tight

PT hanks is at it again

Fucks sake you have no idea.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1203 on: August 08, 2022, 08:25:57 AM »
MCWAY:

Tell me more about how much better I will look applying the asinine training principles you use as a natural.  ::)

And what "asinine training principles" would that be, given your utterly STUPID habit of attributing things to me that I never said?

NO, I will not be able to look as good naturally, short of literally following a perfect regimented diet program for a year or more.

I told - I'M SPENDING A FUCKING YEAR COUNTING EVERY GRAM OF PROTEIN I EAT TO LOOK LIKE HOW I CAN FROM TAKING 15MG OF ANADROL DAILY FOR THREE WEEKS.

I don't have the patience to follow such a system - and you grossly underestimate the health costs of eating more.

You just answered your own question. Due to your lack of patience and your utter LAZINESS, when it comes to diet, you rely on the roids too much and will shrink like cheap bacon, once you go off.

So you think you weighing 220-lb at 5'9" naturally is healthier than .e being 170-lb at 5'9", and using female doses of steroids twice a decade?

STOP.

Go back to reading vintage muscle mags while drinking your shaker cup full of Cell-Tech.

And "steroids are just the finishing touch", lmao!!

Once again, you're up to your usual stupidity, falsely claiming I made such a statement. If you really thought taking steroids weren't that dangerous, you wouldn't be sniveling about how scared you are to take them beyond a certain point.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1204 on: August 08, 2022, 08:32:21 AM »
All I said is that I have pound for pound the best pressing strength of anyone on this board.

If not, it's close. I don't think anyone who bench presses much more than 2x body weight.

So whatever it is, I'm close. It also doesn't matter if my form sucks - I'm just saying I don't think many people here can lock out 2x their body weight on bench press.

As I said, even I don't have the strongest P4P pressing strength...it would be close.
You can bench 420?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1205 on: August 08, 2022, 08:53:49 AM »
My diet only "sucked" from a bodybuilding POV.

My diet was extremely healthy.

And that's what you're trying to do now, genius, bodybuilding!!!

That being said, you are WRONG that I can achieve my current look naturally. I can achieve my current BODY WEIGHT naturally.

That's not the same thing, MCWAY.

The perpetual fullness and hardness I have to my muscles - I can't achieve without PED's.

I have shared some photos that I took without having a pump, and I look better un-pumped than I used to look, even with a pump - or maybe BARELY looked like, even with a pump.

So you're wrong about achieving this naturally.

And that is little more than your severe insecurity. Who cares if you're pumped all the time other than YOU? If you were truly big enough, you wouldn't care about that. You think that, without a pump, you're small.

MCWAY - you claimed to be 220 naturally at 5'9", right?

Well - I'm one meal away from being 210 right now. Let's compare photos.

Of course I look better than you, and you know it. As I said, it's not just about being a certain weight - it's that full, pumped look, that a person can't get without steroids.

Also - my waist is 35" when I'm 200 naturally. It's only 32" thanks to steroids.

I also think it's ridiculous that some anonymous person like you talks shit about steroids, when over 99% fitness influencers are juiced. GEE, DO YOU THINK THAT'S MAYBE WHY THEY USE STEROIDS?

Steroids will take ANY of us to our goals, faster. I simply CANNOT have my physique looking this full and lean without PED's. I can be maybe 190, and just as lean, and with the waist size I have at 205-210, but NOTHING I can do to change my diet would have me looking like this - OR AT LEAST NOT THIS QUICKLY.

What's your hurry, other than your perpetual insecurity? What's going to happen to you, if you don't reach a certain bodyweight within a certain time, are you going to explode or something?

I said befoe it would take me 18 months to naturally achieve what I could achieve on steroids in two months.

I was wrong.

In reality, it would take over 18 months to achieve what I can on steroids in THREE WEEKS.

Yes, I can make improvements just from eating more. My current progress is so high not JUST because of PED's - but also from eating more AND from muscle memory.

DUH!! I said that from the start, hence I used the term, 're-gains'. You basically got the size you lost back, with a little extra. Everybody knows that regaining size you once had is much easier than putting on new size.

But AS I ALREADY EXPLAINED, MCWAY: I DON'T WANT TO EAT THIS MUCH FOR MONTHS OR YEARS.

Thanks to PED's, I am able to just eat this month's for weeks or months, and achieve a look that it would have taken me well over a year, if not YEARS to achieve naturally.

Fuck that - I won't do it. I have ZERO interest. But I'm glad to do it just for the summer, and shrink again immediately after it's over.

The three women I fucked in the last 43 days?

It's possible it would have happened anyway...but basically steroids are allowing me to be pumped at 50% of a full pump, 24/7.

All of us who work out know we look our best while pumped, and can look sort of "meh", even later that same day.

It's that full pumped look that catches the eye. And that's what people notice.

If you got it, people notice it whether you're cold or pumped. It's just like a curvaceous women get the boys drooling, even in modest clothing.

Let's pretend I could get to this size naturally - ok, fine. And that would require me eating 1,000 extra calories daily for...forever, basically?

Meanwhile, I could just run juice for two months, and shrink in the winter - then get my physique back each summer.

Arguably, is that REALLY that much less healthy?

MCWAY - we are both 5'9". I spent most of the past decade at 170. You spent most of it at 220. And you have the audacity to talk to me about health, when you spent a decade if not decades carrying around 50-lb more weight than me?

Yes, I have the audacity, because I just got a clean bill of health from my doctor three months ago. And I've been getting them for YEARS, when I get my physicals.

YOU have the audacity to talk about how worried you are about your health, when you're taking steroids and going up and down in bodyweight by 30-40 lbs, which is more dangerous.

Seriously?

Here are pictures of me NOT PUMPED [taken on full off-days]. The reality is, I can ONLY look like this while pumped, naturally. And THAT may be the worst part of natural training. If I could look full and pumped more often while naturally, I probably would not have any interest in juice.

Again, the reason you're so obsessed with being perpetually pumped is because, without it, you feel small. Been there; done that!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1206 on: August 08, 2022, 09:04:32 AM »
And what "asinine training principles" would that be, given your utterly STUPID habit of attributing things to me that I never said?

You just answered your own question. Due to your lack of patience and your utter LAZINESS, when it comes to diet, you rely on the roids too much and will shrink like cheap bacon, once you go off.

Once again, you're up to your usual stupidity, falsely claiming I made such a statement. If you really thought taking steroids weren't that dangerous, you wouldn't be sniveling about how scared you are to take them beyond a certain point.

Be prepared for a 10000 word rebuttal with intermittent sprinklings of the same backs shots that have been posted 1000x
Y

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1207 on: August 08, 2022, 09:11:53 AM »

Said another way, do the bench press and make sure the PECS do the lion's share of the work, Serge Nubret/Leroy Colbert style:

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: August 08, 2022, 09:36:23 AM »
Once you’ve been around BB longer you will learn that the “full range of motion” nonsense doesn’t always apply. You execute the range of muscle that affects the muscle only (or as close to that as possible).

No no no. Ful range of motion is key to muscle development, its been prove time after time. Look no further than 2 great like Branch Warren and Johnny O’Jackson.

Full range = full muscle development.

Bhanks tore a pec because he didn’t fully extend his arm when opening the door.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1209 on: August 08, 2022, 09:42:45 AM »
Be prepared for a 10000 word rebuttal with intermittent sprinklings of the same backs shots that have been posted 1000x
You don't enjoy the same pictures posted over and over AND OVER? In every thread, even threads that have nothing to do with him?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: August 08, 2022, 09:50:01 AM »
We don't post pics on Getbig or personal info because we are not idiots.

What? This doesn’t make sense.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1211 on: August 08, 2022, 10:05:00 AM »
Matt,
Big props to your strength, no homo.
You are one strong dude, bro.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1212 on: August 08, 2022, 10:05:59 AM »
What? This doesn’t make sense.

Yes, I may have been wrong about us not being idjits.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1213 on: August 08, 2022, 11:04:35 AM »
Matt,

Here's an idea:  Film a chest pressing movement in which you think you have immaculate form.  You're in a bodybuilding phase but I've only seen you post ego lifts, mate.  Put aside that combine bench press thing for a bit and record how you'd bench to build your pecs.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1214 on: August 08, 2022, 11:12:09 AM »

Hold up a Bit Matt.
That's a bold statement...
Yeah You can bench press more than I now, as I'm 62 & have a damaged
Left Pec & triceps from a Motorcycle accident .

Just to put your strength /bench press into perspective
At your age & a bodyweight of 210lbs I Was capable of 490lbs bench with a pause Also 420lbs x 5 on an incline.

I was benching double Bodyweight at 20yrs of age.

Age & Injuries sure take they're Toll.!!

IIRC there are also 2-3 others on here who are extremely strong Bencher's.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1215 on: August 08, 2022, 11:27:48 AM »
You can bench 420?

I can.

The manlet struggles with 225 when he’s not jerking off for Primehomosexual and Josh Rehaluk.

The difference is when I lift weights, it’s ME lifting the weights. When the twink pussy Matt Canning lifts weights it’s THE DRUGS lifting the weights.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1216 on: August 08, 2022, 11:54:21 AM »
MCWAY stop being so sensible please.   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: August 08, 2022, 12:02:03 PM »
no member# ?
no group# ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1218 on: August 08, 2022, 12:13:37 PM »
no member# ?
no group# ?

I removed that so the crazies on here dont try and figure out where I work and harass them

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1219 on: August 08, 2022, 12:44:45 PM »
It's fucking hilarious that Bhank is giving Matt advice on lifting.

Bhank, in a t-shirt, literally doesn't even look like he trains

Stringy 14" arms, red and massively bloated alcoholic-like face, shaky and limping gait, Goodwill-tier attire.  If I saw Bhank on the street, I'd suspect that he's an alcoholic hobo with one foot in the grave, and I'm 100% dead serious. 

Basically, Matt has made better gains in the past few months than Bhank has made over his entire lifetime.

Hey now!  That's not fai... erm... well... :-\
T

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1220 on: August 08, 2022, 02:24:54 PM »
As for MCWAY - he is 5'9" and 220-lb and fat. That's why he doesn't post any pictures.

Again, it's not the weight - it's that full and pumped all-day look. The other thing is - I'm not willing to add 1,000 extra calories a day to do this naturally. So using gear once every five years is unhealthy? But eating 1,825,000 in that same time period isn't unhealthy? MCWAY probably literally ate 3,650,000 more calories than me in the past five years, while carrying 50-lb more than me. He has never looked as good as I do now.

MCWAY weighing 50-lb more than I do is something I guarantee adversely impacts his health more than my using gear once every five years, let alone at the doses I'm using.

I am in no way, shape, or form interested in either eating more than I normally do, on a regular basis, to do this naturally.

Just as I'm not willing to run gear more often - I don't want to take the health risks.

As every pro bodybuilder we EVER HEARD OF dies before they reach 65, you will understand why I feel this way.

Of course I'm being overly cautious. But these things are hard to measure. I'm sure I could be 185 and healthy...but I'm less sure that I could be 200+ and healthy.

It's hard to know for sure, so I err on the side of caution.

I just don't think it's possible for me to look like this naturally. I could be bigger/heavier, but the pumped and full look basically 24/7 - I don't see any natural way to achieve that.

I wonder if that's why 99.9% of people in the fitness industry use steroids?  ::)

Keep telling yourself that. You're obsessed with being perpetually pumped. Yet your arms aren't even 17". So, you feel puny unless you're pumped (been there; done that!!).

Mine haven't been under 17" in decades and are at least 1/2" bigger COLD than yours is pumped (Steroids and all).

And, unlike you, I will be (at minimum) the same size, if not slightly larger, by the end of this year. While you go back to puny-ville, once you get off the sauce and eat like a crackhead.

I get a handful of compliments, from time to time. Most of them, ironically, are in street clothes, ICE COLD. When you got it, it shows no matter what you wear, just like a voluptuous woman can wear modest clothes and still get the fellas' natures a-rising!!

As for your sniveling about my health, I get my checkups every year (except 2021, because of the pandemic) and it's a thumbs-up from my physician.

Severe fluctuations in bodyweight, if anything, would be more cause for concern.....especially if PEDs are involved. You think gaining and losing 30-40 lbs repeatedly can't cause havoc on a person's health? GET REAL!!

The only reason you're going to shrink back down to 185 or less, once you cut the juice loose, is because you're too LAZY to keep your diet on point.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1221 on: August 09, 2022, 03:52:50 AM »
Really? That surprises me very much.

But for you to say I can lift more than you on that lift surprised me very much, rocket. But it can definitely be that you just didn't test your max. I hesitated to train heavy lately, so I don't get injured, as the goal is to build muscle, and because I'm still coming back from an extended layoff out of the gym.

For shoulder press definitely.  I have always had reasonably weak shoulders and arms.  For a long time, I trained with a guy who couldn't train shoulders and I have never trained either seriously.  I always put far more effort into chest but right now, I'm pretty sure you can nail me on reps on bench too.  I'm not even remotely close to 100kg/30 reps.  In fact, I'd probably struggle to 1 rep 170kg at the moment. 

I had a fella doing workouts and programs for a while a couple years back (he is of course tremendously strong/lean) and he was pretty on me about on my shoulder strength because it was just so disproportionately poor.  Since then, my bench hasn't been quite right - not injury wise, just not as fun.  Some of it will be that I'm less fat and that's just less fun.  I've generally struggled if I actually train shoulders hard as well as chest.   I easily benched 175kg early this year and thought "I'm back baby" and resolved to do no direct shoulder training but that didn't seem to work and I've definitely degraded back to how I was with his workouts.  Ageing perhaps (41).  I'm going to adjust things to bring the shoulders back up to at least the strongest they have been.  They have very little involvement in my bench though.

It is possible that my deadlifting is just draining me.   I have been getting very positive results by only deadlifting once every 1 and half weeks.  Might experiment with that for other lifts.  Perhaps I am just constantly pulling from a well that never quite recovers.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: August 09, 2022, 08:45:18 AM »
Hey now!  That's not fai... erm... well... :-\
Damn!!! :o

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: August 09, 2022, 09:03:30 AM »

idiot thinks hes improving, he looks way worse than he looks there now

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1224 on: August 09, 2022, 10:16:33 AM »

Paragraphs you fucking mope…paragraphs.

Make it easier for the lawyers to read.