Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 148820 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1425 on: August 20, 2022, 12:24:31 PM »
What drugs cause the capped shoulder dominance everyone has these days? Schwarzenegger, Ferrigno, etc... never had them like that but suddenly everyone does, even the "more plates more dates" guy has them to an extent that they don't jibe with the rest of him. He looks like Rick Astley with cannonballs that don't fit with his facial structure or anything else.

GH in massive amounts.

Makes you look "3D".

People claim certain peptides and SARMS do it too.

When i ran large amounts of GH many years ago, it seemed to change my delts in a matter of weeks.

Also, everyone today injects all kinds of inflammatory drugs into their delts to achieve this look.

It's pretty obvious in a lot of their training videos.

The rear delts are an easy giveaway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1426 on: August 20, 2022, 12:24:59 PM »
#18 ranked lightweight strongman in Thunder Bay Ontario.

Skinniest kid at Fat Camp. Sent a jerkoff video to an 80 77 year and 357 days soggy old man.

Corrected for accuracy. Just you wait, someday you too will be a soggy old man. That is if someone doesn't take you out before then. Getting old happens faster than you think. ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1427 on: August 20, 2022, 12:29:30 PM »
What drugs cause the capped shoulder dominance everyone has these days? Schwarzenegger, Ferrigno, etc... never had them like that but suddenly everyone does, even the "more plates more dates" guy has them to an extent that they don't jibe with the rest of him. He looks like Rick Astley with cannonballs that don't fit with his facial structure or anything else.

More steroids, stronger steroids. Like tren is so potent back in the day no one reached that type of androgen load with the Deca and Dbol. Now it's a big test base also and test is more potent that the other injects other than tren. Then you have genetics to a degree. And finally, most competitive bodybuilders have loaded up their delts with oil and site injections. Some seem to have almost doubled their delt mass with injections.
Example: https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_t8agD_ew/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edit. Like Overload says, the GH adds to it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1428 on: August 20, 2022, 12:36:32 PM »
Looks like your communication skills might be "digressing" too Prime..

Thank you for catching this horrendous mistake professor Flexacon. I fixed the error.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1429 on: August 20, 2022, 12:37:45 PM »

Is oil a drug?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1430 on: August 20, 2022, 12:39:11 PM »
More steroids, stronger steroids. Like tren is so potent back in the day no one reached that type of androgen load with the Deca and Dbol. Now it's a big test base also and test is more potent that the other injects other than tren. Then you have genetics to a degree. And finally, most competitive bodybuilders have loaded up their delts with oil and site injections. Some seem to have almost doubled their delt mass with injections.

Damn he looks terrible.

I think a little enhancement is alright, but these guys have gone way overboard.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: August 20, 2022, 12:51:23 PM »
GH in massive amounts.

Makes you look "3D".

People claim certain peptides and SARMS do it too.

When i ran large amounts of GH many years ago, it seemed to change my delts in a matter of weeks.

Also, everyone today injects all kinds of inflammatory drugs into their delts to achieve this look.

It's pretty obvious in a lot of their training videos.

The rear delts are an easy giveaway.

Thank you ThisisOverload and Van_Bilderass.

Is there some book, site, article or something else that goes into detail about how every bb drug/ect effects the body looks-wise? So I'd be able to more or less tell what someone is on just by their appearance?

For example, I get the impression that Chris Bumstead is as big as the drugs he's taking will let him be but not a big as he would be if he were taking what the regular Mr. Olympia competitors are taking. But there would be tradeoffs looks-wise if he took different and/or additional drugs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1432 on: August 20, 2022, 01:47:55 PM »
Matt then you clearly know that lost weight was just piss & crap coming out.
don't worry about it so your more accurate body weight is under 200lbs
So what.

All the stick you give Bwanky for being Bloated & carrying water - don't fall into that trap yourself.

If you wish to see the scales register more LBS wear more cloths / hold a 10lbs weight when you step on them etc etc.

unless your contest ready like Tommy was at 212LBS & 6ft And See Just How
Damn good He Looked. !!!
The scale readings are useless & meaningless.
Good post my brother......been saying it for years.....the mirror never lies if you are honest in your appraisal of your physique.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1433 on: August 20, 2022, 02:21:42 PM »
And for health reasons.

More Balderdash!! Nobody who cares about his health keeps fluctuating in bodyweight like that......especially when steroids are involved.

You're too lazy to keep your diet on point without the sauce; So, you use so-called health concerns as an excuse for shrinking like cheap bacon when the needle goes away.

I don't care for my natural 180 look anyway. So I'd rather be lighter and healthier and train for strength.

I can cycle again in the future if I want this look again.

Also, why is it wrong for me to go for a swim after getting a pump to get attention, but it's fine for you to be "motivated" to train shoulders more to get your shoulders up to Matt C level, because your homosexual brother-in-law complimented them at a family dinner?

What's the difference?

The difference is you don't read very well. My shoulders are fine and there is NOTHING I need to get DOWN to Matt C level.

Furthermore, I wasn't looking for any attention. This was a family event at my father-in-law's place. I didn't do a set of shrugs, before getting a plate of chicken and potato salad to impress my brother-in-law.

BTW, you're the LAST person to be talking about anyone being homosexual, sending pics of your schlong to male senior citizens.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1434 on: August 20, 2022, 02:51:13 PM »
So, you use so-called health concerns as an excuse for shrinking like cheap bacon when the needle goes away.

For the record, I cooked some expensive, uncured bacon the other day and it shrunk up a lot.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1435 on: August 20, 2022, 03:05:01 PM »
BACON  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1436 on: August 20, 2022, 06:35:15 PM »
Thank you ThisisOverload and Van_Bilderass.

Is there some book, site, article or something else that goes into detail about how every bb drug/ect effects the body looks-wise? So I'd be able to more or less tell what someone is on just by their appearance?

For example, I get the impression that Chris Bumstead is as big as the drugs he's taking will let him be but not a big as he would be if he were taking what the regular Mr. Olympia competitors are taking. But there would be tradeoffs looks-wise if he took different and/or additional drugs.

I don't think it can be 100% conveyed in print which drugs give what look. And most steroids kind of work the "same" with smallish differences so it's hard to be 100% sure if a certain steroid is in the stack. Some gurus like Alex Kikel have attempted to explain the look some steroids give, like he had one video on IG explaining the difference in look between Superdol, Anadrol and I think Halotestin when taken the last couple of weeks before a show. You can't say from the outside this person is on Superdrol instead of Anadrol but you might see these different small cosmetic effects within a certain individual when he switches from one to the other.

But for example, I said I was sure Stallone was on GH just by his forearms. I take into account his age + his previous look decades before + leanness + vascularity + what I've personally seen GH do. That look requires "more" than just testosterone. You don't suddenly just pop with crazy vascularity at 60+ when you've done steroids for 40 years already. I think Stallone did way too many steroids for Rambo IV, he was way too swollen. You look way better on screen focusing on leanness and dryness.

As far as the physique athletes like Bumstead go, I feel many of them are pushing almost as hard as they can, some harder that maybe some Mr O competitors. Some are just a better fit for physique genetically. If I were to guess what Bumstead is on, what I think he would do if he were to attempt to compete in open bodybuilding, I think he would increase his testosterone base mainly as far as steroids go. GH would be increased to as much as he could tolerate/dare to do. Insulin would be used liberally to attempt to force more weight on the body. And then he would try to eat as much as possible, as much as his bodyfat level would allow.
Depending on the guy, even doing all these things do not work much. Many guys attempt it and they only end up smoother on stage. I think Bumstead and most of the other top guys are almost topped out as far as steroids go, maybe 90% there. These guys are very impressive, compare them to say 80s pro bodybuilders.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1437 on: August 21, 2022, 11:04:50 AM »
I don't think it can be 100% conveyed in print which drugs give what look. And most steroids kind of work the "same" with smallish differences so it's hard to be 100% sure if a certain steroid is in the stack. Some gurus like Alex Kikel have attempted to explain the look some steroids give, like he had one video on IG explaining the difference in look between Superdol, Anadrol and I think Halotestin when taken the last couple of weeks before a show. You can't say from the outside this person is on Superdrol instead of Anadrol but you might see these different small cosmetic effects within a certain individual when he switches from one to the other.

But for example, I said I was sure Stallone was on GH just by his forearms. I take into account his age + his previous look decades before + leanness + vascularity + what I've personally seen GH do. That look requires "more" than just testosterone. You don't suddenly just pop with crazy vascularity at 60+ when you've done steroids for 40 years already. I think Stallone did way too many steroids for Rambo IV, he was way too swollen. You look way better on screen focusing on leanness and dryness.

As far as the physique athletes like Bumstead go, I feel many of them are pushing almost as hard as they can, some harder that maybe some Mr O competitors. Some are just a better fit for physique genetically. If I were to guess what Bumstead is on, what I think he would do if he were to attempt to compete in open bodybuilding, I think he would increase his testosterone base mainly as far as steroids go. GH would be increased to as much as he could tolerate/dare to do. Insulin would be used liberally to attempt to force more weight on the body. And then he would try to eat as much as possible, as much as his bodyfat level would allow.
Depending on the guy, even doing all these things do not work much. Many guys attempt it and they only end up smoother on stage. I think Bumstead and most of the other top guys are almost topped out as far as steroids go, maybe 90% there. These guys are very impressive, compare them to say 80s pro bodybuilders.

Thanks, Van_Bilderass. Just reading the posts on this page and letting that info sink is giving me a better idea of what is likely to cause what look. The open Olympia 'jumped the shark' for me years ago but only very recently have I paid attention to the classic O and mainly Bumstead because he's taller and not bloated, which I relate to more. My interpretation is that the classic division is taking whatever will make them bigger without increasing waist size or keeping them from doing a vacuum. Plus, staying within their weight limit pushes them to be much more strategic on where they want more or less size, because their maximum bodyweight is finite, like a scarce resource.

Stallone, because of what he was on combined with maybe a little more bodyfat, looked like he had edema in Rambo 4. He normally had a long thin face, especially with his pre-wig higher hairline, but turned himself into a swollen guy with mitts for hands.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1438 on: August 21, 2022, 11:29:54 AM »

^ We have an official board treasure right now. A retired Getbigger told me this on Facebook Messenger, and I second that statement 100%.

You had me worried when you were off the board for a while there, Van. I speak for other Getbiggers when I say that.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1439 on: August 21, 2022, 11:44:23 AM »
Matt must avoid the destructive effects of wimmens to his goals.

Never miss meals.

AMEN!! I rectified that back in college. A girl I liked would usually arrive at the cafeteria between 5:30 and 6:00 pm. I got out of class about a hour earlier. So, I basically stuffed my face for 30-45 minutes before she arrived, cleared the table, and once she arrived, I just had a salad and we talked during dinner.

Valentines' Day 1996 was a memorable one. I had a date at Outback Steakhouse (different girl). Reservations were for 7:00. But, I still need to eat; so it was the usual trip to the cafeteria to chow down. Then, it was time to shower, change, and head to the restaurant. I had a steak (a modest-sized one), a salad, and a drink.

Valentine's Day that year was on a Wednesday (my usual rest day from the gym); so, it worked out perfectly.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1440 on: August 21, 2022, 12:09:09 PM »
AMEN!! I rectified that back in college. A girl I liked would usually arrive at the cafeteria between 5:30 and 6:00 pm. I got out of class about a hour earlier. So, I basically stuffed my face for 30-45 minutes before she arrived, cleared the table, and once she arrived, I just had a salad and we talked during dinner.

Valentines' Day 1996 was a memorable one. I had a date at Outback Steakhouse (different girl). Reservations were for 7:00. But, I still need to eat; so it was the usual trip to the cafeteria to chow down. Then, it was time to shower, change, and head to the restaurant. I had a steak (a modest-sized one), a salad, and a drink.

Valentine's Day that year was on a Wednesday (my usual rest day from the gym); so, it worked out perfectly.

I've hung out with women twice in the past three days. I'm five pounds lighter as a result, so I agree completely.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1441 on: August 21, 2022, 04:07:49 PM »
On days that I don't have a full workout scheduled, a do a little upper body pump before going in the pool, to look good when I go in, and turn a few heads.

Six minutes ago:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1442 on: August 21, 2022, 04:13:03 PM »
I like this shot better. Taken 90 seconds ago:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1443 on: August 21, 2022, 04:18:56 PM »
On days that I don't have a full workout scheduled, a do a little upper body pump before going in the pool, to look good when I go in, and turn a few heads.

If greasy.handle is there you might.
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: August 21, 2022, 05:00:46 PM »
I like this shot better. Taken 90 seconds ago:

We all know why you don't wear speedos and why there wouldn't be any frontal shots..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1445 on: August 21, 2022, 07:03:10 PM »
I've hung out with women twice in the past three days. I'm five pounds lighter as a result, so I agree completely.

So, the women kept you from eating? You need to get more organized, even if it means taking your food/shakes with you. Heck, I had to improvise during my military days and carry packs of Met-Rx and a shaker bottle in the leg pockets of my ACUs. That way, even during field exercises (when we only had times to break for water), I could make a shake or two.

Nobody keeps you from eating. Schedule your meals around your job/school/social calendar.

Six minutes ago:

I thought you were "perpetually pumped" because of your anabolics. Yet, you still have to resort to the same silliness I was doing almost 30 years ago?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1446 on: August 21, 2022, 07:22:38 PM »
So, the women kept you from eating? You need to get more organized, even if it means taking your food/shakes with you. Heck, I had to improvise during my military days and carry packs of Met-Rx and a shaker bottle in the leg pockets of my ACUs. That way, even during field exercises (when we only had times to break for water), I could make a shake or two.

Nobody keeps you from eating. Schedule your meals around your job/school/social calendar.

I thought you were "perpetually pumped" because of your anabolics. Yet, you still have to resort to the same silliness I was doing almost 30 years ago?

You served in the military too?!

I'm simply saying I agree that women are a distraction. I mean, ultimately, anything we commit to is a trade-off, right?

Sure, I could pack meals, or I could just make this my priority, and avoid distractions.

Regarding my pumps, I have a 50% pump, almost perpetually.

Though keep in mind, I take many days off from doing Anadrol. So I wax and wane a little, given how little, given how little I use.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: August 22, 2022, 12:17:04 AM »
We all know why you don't wear speedos and why there wouldn't be any frontal shots..

There is always a rolled up sock somewhere in the house.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: August 22, 2022, 12:29:41 AM »
You served in the military too?!

I'm simply saying I agree that women are a distraction. I mean, ultimately, anything we commit to is a trade-off, right?

Sure, I could pack meals, or I could just make this my priority, and avoid distractions.

Regarding my pumps, I have a 50% pump, almost perpetually.

Though keep in mind, I take many days off from doing Anadrol. So I wax and wane a little, given how little, given how little I use.

A 50% pump. Hmm, does this mean you walk around town like an idiot wannabe bodybuilder with your arms held out in a half-assed lat pose? Or, maybe before jumping in the pool, you turn and strike your one and only back pose where your neck disappears into your traps while you attempt to show off your biceps and delts. Answer me this, do you often hear people nearby giggling when you do this?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1449 on: August 22, 2022, 03:37:34 AM »
!MATTY TURNING HEADS FOR SURE!
Q