Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 148612 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1625 on: August 25, 2022, 04:19:18 PM »
If you watched this pushup video, can you believe how fast Matt talks? Kind of like he keyboards with such great speed. He and I spoke on the phone many years ago. I don't remember what we discussed, but I do recall that his speed talking exhausted me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1626 on: August 25, 2022, 04:21:24 PM »

[/quote]

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1627 on: August 25, 2022, 04:28:12 PM »

It's nerves.

Nervous people talk super fast and don't even realize it.

Early in my career i had to take classes to learn how to slow down.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1628 on: August 25, 2022, 04:35:10 PM »
If you watched this pushup video, can you believe how fast Matt talks? Kind of like he keyboards with such great speed. He and I spoke on the phone many years ago. I don't remember what we discussed, but I do recall that his speed talking exhausted me.

I think part of the video (the end) where he is talking is uploaded at x1.25 speed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1629 on: August 25, 2022, 04:42:58 PM »
I think part of the video (the end) where he is talking is uploaded at x1.25 speed.

The video might be uploaded at X1.25 speed, but this how fast he talks in person.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1630 on: August 25, 2022, 04:48:30 PM »
The video might be uploaded at X1.25 speed, but this how fast he talks in person.

You mean from your phone sex sessions?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1631 on: August 26, 2022, 12:20:13 AM »
It's nerves.

Nervous people talk super fast and don't even realize it.

Early in my career i had to take classes to learn how to slow down.

Perhaps, but I talk that fast even when with people I see regularly. Where I am not perceptibly nervous.

For interviews with IFBB pros, I had to slow down my speed in half...then try to do half of that half.

And even then, I just sounded normal speed.

I'll post a nervous interview later tonight, so that you can hear how I sound when I'm nervous.

As for Primemuscle, I used to call him long distance on the phone to talk, on a regular basis, from my home in Thunder Bay.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1632 on: August 26, 2022, 04:34:44 AM »
Perhaps, but I talk that fast even when with people I see regularly. Where I am not perceptibly nervous.

For interviews with IFBB pros, I had to slow down my speed in half...then try to do half of that half.

And even then, I just sounded normal speed.

I'll post a nervous interview later tonight, so that you can hear how I sound when I'm nervous.

As for Primemuscle, I used to call him long distance on the phone to talk, on a regular basis, from my home in Thunder Bay.

Why were you regularly calling a mostly homosexual elderly man?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1633 on: August 26, 2022, 04:54:02 AM »

Father figure.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1634 on: August 26, 2022, 06:23:47 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1635 on: August 26, 2022, 06:39:16 AM »
Exhibit A:

Following MCWAY's moronic "natural bodybuilding" approach [oh brother], including applying the "Weider Instinctive Principle", also known as "COMMON SENSE - OR TRAIN THE MUSCLE GROUP YOU FEEL IS MOST RECOVERED ON THAT SPECIFIC DAY." Weight: 172.2-lb.

Exhibit B:

Following Van Bilderass steroid protocol. Completely ignoring MCWAY in the peocess. Weight: 204.2-lb.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1636 on: August 26, 2022, 06:41:04 AM »
Put your cleaning products away.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1637 on: August 26, 2022, 06:53:27 AM »
Put your cleaning products away.

I mostly did since that first picture from Fri., 2021-Oct-15, which I cherry-picked to make my Before and After result look more dramatic.   ;D Nevertheless, it proves MCWAY wrong about steroids - it's not just the body weight changes - steroids produce a different "look", as Van Bilderass has stated.

I have no idea why I left that spray bottle out in the photo from today though. It was my bad.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1638 on: August 26, 2022, 07:44:27 AM »
Steroids work?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1639 on: August 26, 2022, 07:59:35 AM »
Exhibit A:

Following MCWAY's moronic "natural bodybuilding" approach [oh brother], including applying the "Weider Instinctive Principle", also known as "COMMON SENSE - OR TRAIN THE MUSCLE GROUP YOU FEEL IS MOST RECOVERED ON THAT SPECIFIC DAY." Weight: 172.2-lb.

Exhibit B:

Following Van Bilderass steroid protocol. Completely ignoring MCWAY in the peocess. Weight: 204.2-lb.

Strawman A: Citing something I NEVER TOLD YOU TO DO. When did I mention the "Weider Instinctive Principle" again? Show me a quote where MCWAY said anything to that effect.

What we're waiting to see is EXHIBIT C: What happens to you once you go off the juice and eat like a teenage girl.....which is what you were doing when you weight 172 lbs (something you conveniently LEFT OUT of "Exhibit A").

The lion's share of my (and others') criticism has CONSISTENTLY been, O clueless one, YOUR DIET!!

That's why you go back to twig-ville, once you go off.

Strawman B: Claiming I told you not to take steroids. Again, the consistent criticism was that, WHETHER YOU TAKE STEROIDS OR NOT, you need to eat more quality food....PERIOD!!

What I emphasize is that, had you simply straighten up your diet, you'd likely have the size you want WITHOUT STEROIDS. The advice I initially gave you was what you could do UNTIL you got your precious juice, as you were whimpering at the time about how you were struggling to recover.

And, maybe....just maybe.....if you lay off your obsession with flat-benching 225 thousands of times and focus on other exercises (i.e. dips or inclines), your alleged genetically cursed chest would improve.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1640 on: August 26, 2022, 08:06:24 AM »
I mostly did since that first picture from Fri., 2021-Oct-15, which I cherry-picked to make my Before and After result look more dramatic.   ;D Nevertheless, it proves MCWAY wrong about steroids - it's not just the body weight changes - steroids produce a different "look", as Van Bilderass has stated.

I have no idea why I left that spray bottle out in the photo from today though. It was my bad.

Steroids like anadrol are bad for you.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1641 on: August 26, 2022, 08:06:44 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1642 on: August 26, 2022, 08:08:27 AM »

You didn't prove JACK!!! You used a nearly year-old picture to imply that you gained (or re-gained) way more size than you actually did.

You also claimed you DELIBERATELY kept your bodyweight down to around 170 lbs.

Everybody knows that getting lost size back is far easier than gaining it in the first place. And, more often than not (once you clean up your diet a bit), you're in better condition second or third time around.

Even with that, guess what you did once you stuck the needle in your rump........YOU INCREASED YOUR CALORIES, something I and others had been telling you to do from the start of your blubbering.

But, for some screwball reason, you won't keep your calories at a decent level without the sauce. That's a major reason why you go back to stick-ville when you lose the anabolics, especially with the particular one(s) you are using. Unless I'm mistaken, Anadrol is notorious for easy-come-easy-go gains.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1643 on: August 26, 2022, 08:11:33 AM »

You know the answer to this. Matt 100% has major homosexual feelings. He is embarrassed of his micro-pecker but is absolutely obsessed and fascinated with cocks. Matt - it’s ok man. So what that you have a little dick. You can’t continue allowing your insecurities control your life. You aren’t what most would consider “strong” - but you’re not “weak” either. You don’t have to try and take pictures with angles and shadows to try and look big and posting pictures of some girl that you pretend wants to live with you is just crazy.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1644 on: August 26, 2022, 08:22:38 AM »
You're defintely taking up more room in the new pics, looking solid, good you escaped the stretch marks.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1645 on: August 26, 2022, 08:39:36 AM »
You know the answer to this. Matt 100% has major homosexual feelings. He is embarrassed of his micro-pecker but is absolutely obsessed and fascinated with cocks. Matt - it’s ok man. So what that you have a little dick. You can’t continue allowing your insecurities control your life. You aren’t what most would consider “strong” - but you’re not “weak” either. You don’t have to try and take pictures with angles and shadows to try and look big and posting pictures of some girl that you pretend wants to live with you is just crazy.

It's her friend that wants to stay with me for a bit.

The one in the picture with me a few pages back is nuts.

A 6.45" cock is a micro-pecker?

Also, is a 405x15 deadlift strong for Getbig standards. I think it's pretty good.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1646 on: August 26, 2022, 08:43:21 AM »
Hey - can I post a photo of my great big cock in the adult board?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1647 on: August 26, 2022, 10:15:22 AM »
That is a good photo of you.

Bodybuilding is about symmetry, aesthetics, and creating the illusion of size.

Some people think it’s all about how much they weigh on a scale.
I still have a hint of bad.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1648 on: August 26, 2022, 10:25:52 AM »
You're defintely taking up more room in the new pics, looking solid, good you escaped the stretch marks.

Thank you. I'm pleased with my results.

There's something "3D" about using juice that doesn't just come from the number on the scale alone.

It's a shame because I'd be willing to work harder naturally to achieve this result, but it's not about training. I don't even think better nutrition would quite get me there.

Juice just makes me look full in a way I can't seem to get naturally, unfortunately.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1649 on: August 26, 2022, 10:33:25 AM »
Hey - can I post a photo of my great big cock in the adult board?

Yes please do. Hahaha.