Author Topic: Height Check and drug testing  (Read 18097 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Height Check and drug testing
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2022, 06:35:17 AM »
Don't overdo it though.  Can cause hand problems.
no..just 3 sets to failure ..just pump it untill failure then i try & hold it together as long as i can.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2022, 06:41:27 AM »
you´re bringing trouble on yourself here by posting all your private information / drugs..etc.
Don´t understand why you feel the need to do this. Posting up your physique OK but you bite all the time when people wind you up.  It´s clear that Wes won´t post any pictures up against you at his ripe old age.
I would ignore his obsessive rantings & move on.
However you will continue to post shit... your ego bro  ::)

What drugs? Prescription medication and a test proving I dont use recreational drugs.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2022, 06:47:30 AM »
Bhanky has daddy issues.

And Mommy issues...

(c) Krankenstein

no..just 3 sets to failure ..just pump it untill failure then i try & hold it together as long as i can.

Christ!  It's like you were watching me and the Wife last night! :o
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2022, 07:25:25 AM »
What drugs? Prescription medication and a test proving I dont use recreational drugs.

Lets see

Amphetamines' - from your maid- not prescribed to you
Cocaine - illegal last time i checked
MDMDA- illegal last time i checked
Anadrol- controlled substance
500 mg of test- clearly not TRT and you are running around different pharmacies to get 500 mg a week.

Sadly, your ex wife is going to rake you over the coals in this custody battle. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2022, 08:04:47 AM »
Lets see

Amphetamines' - from your maid- not prescribed to you
Cocaine - illegal last time i checked
MDMDA- illegal last time i checked
Anadrol- controlled substance
500 mg of test- clearly not TRT and you are running around different pharmacies to get 500 mg a week.

Sadly, your ex wife is going to rake you over the coals in this custody battle.

More lies you literally spend all your time making up lies about other people

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #180 on: July 19, 2022, 08:14:20 AM »
I was not high last week. You guys just keep making up lies about me

Waiting for ESFitness to review your file. He'll be the definitive voice as to whether you were high or not or if you are a junkie.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2022, 08:15:27 AM »
So your telling me MM is a better bodybuilder than Dave Palumbo because Dave never turned pro? Bullshit there is no such thing as a 150lb weight class in Pro bodybuilding. The minimum is classic and MM is 30lbs below the classic

Are you telling me youre better than Mohammad Makkaway because he competed at 155 - 165lbs (70.3 - 74.8kg) and you're over 200?

BHANKS physique > Makkway physique

X

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 19, 2022, 08:18:53 AM »
Any HRT clinic will prescribe test hgh and an anti estrogen as standard they will then prescribe compounded orals on a case by case basis. Really nothing unusual about it we are talking about prescription medications prescribing them is what doctors do

The above statement is patently untrue.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2022, 08:28:22 AM »
Hankins you need an image consultant. Perhaps before the big day you could get some flyers and standees made. I'm thinking a nice pic of you, the girlfriend, and the kids, maybe the dog (definitely not the cat, don't remind people of him), with the slogan "Drug Tested - Mother Approved". You know, to let people around town know.

Do it up nice, maybe in a red, white, and blue Coca Cola font. Let them feel summery, nostalgic, patriotic.... and most importantly Pro Hankins. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2022, 08:29:50 AM »
:D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2022, 08:36:37 AM »
Hankins you need an image consultant. Perhaps before the big day you could get some flyers and standees made. I'm thinking a nice pic of you, the girlfriend, and the kids, maybe the dog (definitely not the cat, don't remind people of him), with the slogan "Drug Tested - Mother Approved". You know, to let people around town know.

Do it up nice, maybe in a red, white, and blue Coca Cola font. Let them feel summery, nostalgic, patriotic.... and most importantly Pro Hankins.

I think you mean “Single Mom Approved”. It is obvious that she thinks she has landed her next meal ticket. If hanky’s HRT prescriptions were legitimate he would not have cropped that information out of the photo.

If I have time later this week I will walk the group through hanky’s gross exaggerations about his knees and knee x-rays.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2022, 08:41:58 AM »
More lies you literally spend all your time making up lies about other people

So you didn't take Amphetamines' from your maid? - again not prescribed to you. hence, making it illegal.

you are not taking anadrol? a controlled substance.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2022, 09:22:56 AM »
I think you mean “Single Mom Approved”. It is obvious that she thinks she has landed her next meal ticket.

This

Her children are getting older and her child support payments from the ex are diminishing.

She moved in with Bhanky and lives in a nicer place rent free. She is also now able rent her place out and pocket the rental income and use bhanky as a glorified taxi driver.

Meal ticket landed

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: July 19, 2022, 09:32:27 AM »
So you didn't take Amphetamines' from your maid? - again not prescribed to you. hence, making it illegal.

you are not taking anadrol? a controlled substance.
Bump for an answer. I'm sure in his head he didn't do anything illegal because, as he said, it was just one pill. But that is illegal and thus he used it recreationally. So what other allowances is he making? Just one line of coke doesn't coke right? We've seen him do it with alcohol. He only had a couple drinks yet according to him he hasn't drank in years or some nonsense

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #189 on: July 19, 2022, 09:34:09 AM »
Waiting for ESFitness to review your file. He'll be the definitive voice as to whether you were high or not or if you are a junkie.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can but it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They're not as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they don't know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (MMA, cars, weight lifting etc.).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males, will go the steroids route to get even "bigger", attempting to cure their insecurity, but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 19, 2022, 09:47:32 AM »
Are you telling me youre better than Mohammad Makkaway because he competed at 155 - 165lbs (70.3 - 74.8kg) and you're over 200?

Jesus another 5 foot 2 giy are you kidding

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #191 on: July 19, 2022, 10:08:08 AM »

Holy cock bulge in that second pic.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #192 on: July 19, 2022, 10:09:00 AM »
You ought to be a stand up comic.  ;D

What you know about bodybuilding could be engraved on the head of a pin.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #193 on: July 19, 2022, 10:20:31 AM »
The OP owns a lot of minds on this site. All in good fun though.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 19, 2022, 10:32:05 AM »
Bhanks, when is the court date?

I hope you took down that video of you throwing your son in car (without a car seat).

Coincidentally, you were meeting up with your ex as well.

Hopefully, she doesn't stumble across getbig.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #195 on: July 19, 2022, 10:46:33 AM »
That’s freaking insane, 5’6 227 with 8 pack at 62. WOW very impressive.

Maybe was impressive once - not so much Now
i'm fairly fortunate I've always been on the lean side
& keep to a simple food intake.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #196 on: July 19, 2022, 12:55:04 PM »
And Mommy issues...

(c) Krankenstein

Christ!  It's like you were watching me and the Wife last night! :o

Taffy funny!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #197 on: July 19, 2022, 12:56:55 PM »
If Brian really had jugs like that ^^^, I just might be scheduling a trip down to visit him!!  (No h-mo of course).  :o

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 19, 2022, 01:24:39 PM »
Bhanks, when is the court date?

I hope you took down that video of you throwing your son in car (without a car seat).

Coincidentally, you were meeting up with your ex as well.

Hopefully, she doesn't stumble across getbig.

Someone reached out to his baby mama.

Links have been sent, conversations had.

Going to be fun in court.

She is much appreciative of this information, as i'm sure her legal council is too.

This is a LONG story.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2022, 01:40:52 PM »
Someone reached out to his baby mama.

Links have been sent, conversations had.

Going to be fun in court.

She is much appreciative of this information, as i'm sure her legal council is too.

This is a LONG story.

Yikes...

this will be an electric custody hearing.

I mean in the baby mothers defense. Hanky, couldn't even take care of a cat.

So she has very good point taking this to court.