Author Topic: Could you live in a house where brutal murders took place?  (Read 4884 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Could you live in a house where brutal murders took place?
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2023, 09:16:18 AM »
Yeah I’ve gone to a few haunted places in mass as there are quite a few. Had some weird feelings and cool sensations but nothing definitive. Think I’ve seen stuff but more than likely my mind just plying tricks on me.

That's interesting.  One thing I do on the side whenever I get a chance and it is in the area is photograph abandon and desolated buildings.  I did the Ghost Tower many years ago before the security guards and local police teamed up to scam anyone that went inside.  I did the East Fortune Hospital and Rosslynlee Hospital years ago on a trip to Scotland.  And a few others, so I know what you mean about your mind playing tricks on you.  If there really is any kind of energy/presence around, they have mastered the art of appearing only in the corner of your eyes.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2023, 10:08:01 AM »
Does Bhanks house count for "future brutal murders"??

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2023, 10:45:09 AM »
That's interesting.  One thing I do on the side whenever I get a chance and it is in the area is photograph abandon and desolated buildings.  I did the Ghost Tower many years ago before the security guards and local police teamed up to scam anyone that went inside.  I did the East Fortune Hospital and Rosslynlee Hospital years ago on a trip to Scotland.  And a few others, so I know what you mean about your mind playing tricks on you.  If there really is any kind of energy/presence around, they have mastered the art of appearing only in the corner of your eyes.

I read somewhere that some of the weird things people feel in those places may be linked with infrasounds.

Places such as old abandonned houses and cemetaries seem acoustically ideal for generating low frequency sound waves.

We can't hear it but, apparently, it has been "demonstrated" that it produces a range of bizarre effects in people including anxiety, extreme sorrow and chills ( and sometimes, visual & auditory hallucinations )

Who knows  ???

Doesnt exclude legit paranormal sh*t  some people have witnessed, though ( including myself )

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2023, 10:50:16 AM »
Old buildings have a feel to them that new buildings dont
You are either attuned to it or you aren't.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2023, 10:53:03 AM »
I have experienced paranormal activity in an old house and it scared me shitless to the point of bolting in full-on panic

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2023, 11:09:22 AM »
I'm often reluctant to talk about it, but I was born with the gift. I'm what's known as a psychic medium. I've encountered jinns many times and have been responsible for removing them from people's homes.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2023, 11:12:31 AM »
Old buildings have a feel to them that new buildings dont
You are either attuned to it or you aren't.

This is very true, Jeff. Even from reading your post I can sense that you are able to pick up on these things. I can also see that you have someone looking out for you but perhaps I've said too much (he's listening when you talk to him). I'll leave your dad's love with you.
- Big Mo

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2023, 01:23:29 AM »
  There is a funeral home that closed down in a town I frequent. It was converted to apartments for seniors.
Getting an early jump on death. ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2023, 03:33:32 AM »
Our first house we bought used to have an odd presence.
Normally when I was in the shower it felt like someone was watching me
I ended up talking to whatever if anything was there.
It was like when you sense someone standing behind you..
Yes that is the feeling. You probably helped this spirit.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2023, 03:37:14 AM »
I have been close to death several times, i have no fear

Bring any Haunting to me
Yes it actually makes me happy to know that there’s an afterlife. I am not afraid of ghosts unless they were an evil person in their lifetime.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2023, 03:44:46 AM »
WOW!!

Great gory stuff!
Agreed Wes. I love this thread. It’s a very interesting topic.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2023, 03:53:35 AM »
I read somewhere that some of the weird things people feel in those places may be linked with infrasounds.

Places such as old abandonned houses and cemetaries seem acoustically ideal for generating low frequency sound waves.

We can't hear it but, apparently, it has been "demonstrated" that it produces a range of bizarre effects in people including anxiety, extreme sorrow and chills ( and sometimes, visual & auditory hallucinations )

Who knows  ???

Doesnt exclude legit paranormal sh*t  some people have witnessed, though ( including myself )

Man that brought back a memory

Many years ago, one of my friends houses had a corner where every now and then it felt weird, and occasionally you'd see some sort of fuzziness there - it was weird but not really frightening

Flash forward something like 20 years later and I saw a documentary on this subject, and apparently infra-sonic vibrations at/around the resonant frequency of the vitreous humor in your eyeball can cause that clouding effect

I realised then that with his house being right next to a railway traffic light and points change - like 50 yards or something - what we'd seen/felt was probably linked to those huge diesel engines sitting there for minutes at a time idling away or rumbling past at very low speeds...

Science.. an sheit...
T

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2023, 04:24:53 AM »
Yes that is the feeling. You probably helped this spirit.

Booty, I know this is very strange, but I have your cat with me from the other side. Black, patchy thing. She says her name is Spock, I think. Anyway, she wants you to go for another skin check-up. I'll leave her love with you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2023, 05:16:54 AM »
Booty, I know this is very strange, but I have your cat with me from the other side. Black, patchy thing. She says her name is Spock, I think. Anyway, she wants you to go for another skin check-up. I'll leave her love with you.
I had a cat called Spec and she had black and was patchy. She passed a couple of years ago. This is very uncanny. Thank you ❤️

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2023, 08:24:44 AM »
Probably won't buy a house like that. there is some weird shit that goes on in those places. Years back my grandfather bought a house n the deep woods, when moving in he used to hear wailing at night , also he had trouble sleeping because he said he felt like something was pressing down on his chest.  During the day stuff used to fall off the walls and things like potatoes used to go missing off the counters. when he checked back he found out that the former owners used to run an illegal abortion clinic in the cellar of the house [probably democrats]. He moved as soon as he could. True story.
F

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2023, 08:56:52 AM »
Gimme a Million USD and ill spend one day and night in three different houses

The three most haunted houses ever
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2023, 09:19:38 AM »

Haha read me next please Mohammed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2023, 09:35:36 AM »
I had a cat called Spec and she had black and was patchy. She passed a couple of years ago. This is very uncanny. Thank you ❤️
Not really its uncle junior

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2023, 10:29:59 AM »
Haha read me next please Mohammed

With pleasure, Henda. You know I would never joke about this stuff. My faith takes it seriously. I've had a spirit guide from as long as I can remember.

You've an elderly woman around you. A grandmother. I can see her laughing. Something about Blackpool when you were a young child. A seagull took your mother's chips and she tripped over your red bucket trying to chase it. She says your heart is going to be fine, and I'll leave her love with you.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2023, 11:20:18 AM »
My nikka

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2023, 11:49:54 AM »
I'm often reluctant to talk about it, but I was born with the gift. I'm what's known as a psychic medium. I've encountered jinns many times and have been responsible for removing them from people's homes.

Oh wow!

I was always a big fan of Dorothy Allison.

Are you able to give me a psychic reading, Mohammed?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2023, 12:06:13 PM »

Who knows  ???

I had a 3 investigators book when I was young.  The Secret of Terror Castle.  It was a old pipe organ producing low frequency sounds which caused the feelings of fear and dread. Published in 1964, who knew it was based on fact ?  ???

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2023, 12:17:57 PM »
With pleasure, Henda. You know I would never joke about this stuff. My faith takes it seriously. I've had a spirit guide from as long as I can remember.

You've an elderly woman around you. A grandmother. I can see her laughing. Something about Blackpool when you were a young child. A seagull took your mother's chips and she tripped over your red bucket trying to chase it. She says your heart is going to be fine, and I'll leave her love with you.

That’s quite uncanny big Mo I’d actually forgotten the colour of the bucket till you said  but it was indeed red

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2023, 02:13:12 PM »
Oh wow!

I was always a big fan of Dorothy Allison.

Are you able to give me a psychic reading, Mohammed?

Sure brother. I'll do this one and then I really need to rest. it's very draining and I don't want to anger my spirit guide too much by bothering him.

You've a grandfather that's crossed over. A handsome man in his youth -- that's how I see him now. He's showing me the time you scared him half to death when you choked on a spoonful of gnocchi as a child. He's telling me that he fears for your health again these days. Something about smoking cigarettes?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2023, 04:40:40 PM »

I had a 3 investigators book when I was young.  The Secret of Terror Castle.  It was a old pipe organ producing low frequency sounds which caused the feelings of fear and dread. Published in 1964, who knew it was based on fact ?  ???

I read that book - and all the other ones in that series - when I was young.  I thought their secret hideout that was buried in the junkyard was so cool.