Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396848 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4675 on: September 21, 2023, 09:08:54 AM »
Just helping a brother out.

I didn’t want you to strain your back from having JackTheStalker hanging off your nutsack.
You mean "JackTheCumSipper" don`t you?   :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4676 on: September 21, 2023, 09:11:45 AM »
You mean "JackTheCumSipper" don`t you?   :D

Yes.

JackThePrimemuscleFucker .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4677 on: September 21, 2023, 09:14:52 AM »
Yes.

JackThePrimemuscleFucker .
I`d call him CumGuzzler but Sipper rhymes with Ripper.....either way I don`t feed the troll.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4678 on: September 21, 2023, 09:22:34 AM »
I`d call him CumGuzzler but Sipper rhymes with Ripper.....either way I don`t feed the troll.

No need to bring Brian Wood Hankins into this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4679 on: September 21, 2023, 09:37:34 AM »
No need to bring Brian Wood Hankins into this.
;D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4680 on: September 21, 2023, 10:31:17 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4681 on: September 21, 2023, 12:18:09 PM »
Leg extensions
8 sets of 20

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4682 on: September 21, 2023, 12:37:33 PM »
Leg extensions
8 sets of 20

Lots of cardio there.....bitch

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4683 on: September 21, 2023, 01:16:05 PM »
Leg extensions
8 sets of 20

Squats too much like hard work again flamingo legs?
B

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4684 on: September 21, 2023, 01:22:34 PM »
Bhank’s profile picture here is like a big FU to everyone.

It’s like yes I dress like a fagget and I have a huge bowling ball gut but don’t dare state the obvious or I’ll call you a slob and ask how much you “strict” curl.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4685 on: September 21, 2023, 01:28:11 PM »
Bhank’s profile picture here is like a big FU to everyone.

It’s like yes I dress like a fagget and I have a huge bowling ball gut but don’t dare state the obvious or I’ll call you a slob and ask how much you “strict” curl.

A picture wearing a gay singlet, from an obscure lift contest where he claims he broke the world in a cherry-picked class with no competition, yet no one recognized it and the organizer wants nothing to do with him. A legend in his own tiny mind.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4686 on: September 21, 2023, 01:34:42 PM »
Leg extensions
8 sets of 20

Funny, you claim you have bone on bone knees, were using a cane etc

But do leg extensions

More bullshit from, from horseshit Healy.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4687 on: September 21, 2023, 01:35:30 PM »
A picture wearing a gay singlet, from an obscure lift contest where he claims he broke the world in a cherry-picked class with no competition, yet no one recognized it and the organizer wants nothing to do with him. A legend in his own tiny mind.

It could be worse. You could wear your wife’s underwear and posted on Instagram.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4688 on: September 21, 2023, 01:35:57 PM »

Squats too much like hard work again flamingo legs?

My current program is squats one day, deadlifts one day, and leg extensions one day and leg curls/calves one day. So I have 4 different leg workouts and I do one every other day. I then do chest and triceps one day and biceps one day then throw in a day off here and there. So even though I don't do every leg exercise in one leg day I do 5 different leg exercises each week or possibly every 10 days depending on rest. I also chest press and arm curls and extensions each week. I plan to start rows this week as I was giving them an extra week as I feel they strain the abdomen more. I will also add 50lbs to the deadlift this week and possibly the squat or may wait one more week but absolutely will be hitting squats in the next few days. I don't think of my leg workout as one day but more like what did I do for legs in a week.

I find if I just do 1-2 exercises I can put more energy and focus into hammering that exercise 100% I can also then hit the muscle with a different exercise next workout vs half assing a half dozen exercises a workout. It takes a couple sets sometimes for me to even feel an exercise so just doing 2 of this 2 of that doesn't seem right to me. I get better pumps focusing all my energy on fewer exercises also I am just lazy and don't want to setup and break down 5 different sets of weights. At the commercial gym I may hit more as machines are available but at home 1-2 exercises per workout seems to work better for me easier to stay motivated and give it my all vs saving for the next 3 exercises in a workout. I don't want hamstrings and calves to be an after thought on leg day they have their own day

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4689 on: September 21, 2023, 02:14:25 PM »
My current program is squats one day, deadlifts one day, and leg extensions one day and leg curls/calves one day. So I have 4 different leg workouts and I do one every other day. I then do chest and triceps one day and biceps one day then throw in a day off here and there. So even though I don't do every leg exercise in one leg day I do 5 different leg exercises each week or possibly every 10 days depending on rest. I also chest press and arm curls and extensions each week. I plan to start rows this week as I was giving them an extra week as I feel they strain the abdomen more. I will also add 50lbs to the deadlift this week and possibly the squat or may wait one more week but absolutely will be hitting squats in the next few days. I don't think of my leg workout as one day but more like what did I do for legs in a week.

I find if I just do 1-2 exercises I can put more energy and focus into hammering that exercise 100% I can also then hit the muscle with a different exercise next workout vs half assing a half dozen exercises a workout. It takes a couple sets sometimes for me to even feel an exercise so just doing 2 of this 2 of that doesn't seem right to me. I get better pumps focusing all my energy on fewer exercises also I am just lazy and don't want to setup and break down 5 different sets of weights. At the commercial gym I may hit more as machines are available but at home 1-2 exercises per workout seems to work better for me easier to stay motivated and give it my all vs saving for the next 3 exercises in a workout. I don't want hamstrings and calves to be an after thought on leg day they have their own day

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4690 on: September 21, 2023, 02:25:24 PM »

JUST FUCK OFF - YOU'RE A LIAR, A FAGGOTT & A CUCKOLD

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4691 on: September 21, 2023, 02:39:51 PM »

Too bad you got banned from the outer banks gym.

Why not tell the truth

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4692 on: September 21, 2023, 02:46:40 PM »
Too bad you got banned from the outer banks gym.

Why not tell the truth

Is that the one where he approached a 17 year old fella to pose together?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4693 on: September 21, 2023, 02:49:15 PM »
Is that the one where he approached a 17 year old fella to pose together?

Correct, and was also warned about stripping down and posing /recording in the change room.

There's a reason he doesn't train there anymore.

Of course, Brian with semantics will say he was never kicked out. Just not allowed to workout there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4694 on: September 21, 2023, 02:55:06 PM »
I am just old school I prefer rehab training at home when I am at full strength I will do more commercial gym training. I have never been kicked out of any gym. Josh called and complained about me there was never a real complaint from an actual member. I could go train there right now if I wanted to I don't as again I am just doing light rehab work for the next few weeks. When I get closer to max weight I will be doing my deads and squats there but not yet. I also really like their hammer strength incline plate loaded press

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4695 on: September 21, 2023, 03:14:46 PM »
eature=share

Todays back training;

4 sets of barbell rows (from a stop on the rack)
4 sets of pull ups, 2 weighted with 10kg
4 sets of chest supported dumbbell rows
4 sets lat pulldowns
3 sets straight arm lat pullover

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4696 on: September 21, 2023, 03:58:32 PM »
I am just old school I prefer rehab training at home when I am at full strength I will do more commercial gym training. I have never been kicked out of any gym. Josh called and complained about me there was never a real complaint from an actual member. I could go train there right now if I wanted to I don't as again I am just doing light rehab work for the next few weeks. When I get closer to max weight I will be doing my deads and squats there but not yet. I also really like their hammer strength incline plate loaded press

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4697 on: September 21, 2023, 04:02:44 PM »

nobody cares or believes anything you type
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4698 on: September 21, 2023, 04:07:37 PM »
brian does no shoulder work

that adds up
B

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4699 on: September 21, 2023, 04:19:42 PM »

Don't forget those brutal 5 set calf raise training sessions.