Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396622 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7775 on: December 07, 2023, 11:08:34 AM »
Thanks Grape
Your comment to me the other day will inspire me for a longggggg time, both physically and mentally

Bro, no lie, I'm in a boot, but I realized I was not doing what I could be, and using it to be lazy.  After I saw your multiple posts on the airdyne, I said "WTF am I doing here" and got on it.  Have not stopped since.

I also have a family member who suffers from depression, and when he gets in a funk, he stops exercise, which compounds it.  It can go for weeks. I don't know if you have that condition, but was glad to see you get right after it the day after a bad one.

This shit works.  Even short workouts add up over time.  Consistency rules....so thank you.
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7776 on: December 07, 2023, 11:11:17 AM »
Weird 420 likes and loves in 2 days and not one single person mentioned any noticeable difference between the 2 arms

I heard a rumor that once you reach 500 facebook likes Sam Sulek sends you an autographed pair knee sleeves.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7777 on: December 07, 2023, 11:18:49 AM »
Bro, no lie, I'm in a boot, but I realized I was not doing what I could be, and using it to be lazy.  After I saw your multiple posts on the airdyne, I said "WTF am I doing here" and got on it.  Have not stopped since.

I also have a family member who suffers from depression, and when he gets in a funk, he stops exercise, which compounds it.  It can go for weeks. I don't know if you have that condition, but was glad to see you get right after it the day after a bad one.

This shit works.  Even short workouts add up over time.  Consistency rules....so thank you.

Im bipolar with antisocial personality disorder/borderline personality disorder
The difference exercise makes is staggering. I missed 2 days a while back and was miserable.
I went ohhhh 15 years without exercising, and wow, my brain was shot, so was my body

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7778 on: December 07, 2023, 11:22:42 AM »
I heard a rumor that once you reach 500 facebook likes Sam Sulek sends you an autographed pair knee sleeves.

I guess you guys all are posting about the guy all the time now but I am the wierdo for bringing it to the boards attention first lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7779 on: December 07, 2023, 11:32:45 AM »
The difference exercise makes is staggering. I missed 2 days a while back and was miserable.
I went ohhhh 15 years without exercising, and wow, my brain was shot, so was my body

There are a lot of studies that say exercise is more potent than SSRIs for mental health issues.

Read some stuff about mushrooms as well, but I know that research is still ongoing.
Y

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7780 on: December 07, 2023, 11:35:50 AM »

Bipolar and cluster b personality disorder together must be a nightmare. Are you on any medication like lithium or lamictal?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7781 on: December 07, 2023, 11:39:15 AM »
Bipolar and cluster b personality disorder together must be a nightmare. Are you on any medication like lithium or lamictal?

I have been on paxil and divalproex for many years,....in all that time missed my meds maybe 3 days
Food is  BY FAR the biggest factor with on what affects my moods followed by not exercising

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7782 on: December 07, 2023, 11:42:01 AM »
There are a lot of studies that say exercise is more potent than SSRIs for mental health issues.

Read some stuff about mushrooms as well, but I know that research is still ongoing.

I believe a balance of decent food, exercise and supplements make a superb addition to the SSRIs
Id never quit my meds, but without the other things im a depressed miserable violent dickweed

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7783 on: December 07, 2023, 11:43:32 AM »
I believe a balance of decent food, exercise and supplements make a superb addition to the SSRIs
Id never quit my meds, but without the other things im a depressed miserable violent dickweed

Makes sense.  The problem with my relative is when he's in it, he knows what has to happen to help, but he can't get out of it.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7784 on: December 07, 2023, 11:45:31 AM »
Training for me, is a mental health thing as much as it is physical...

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7785 on: December 07, 2023, 11:48:14 AM »
Makes sense.  The problem with my relative is when he's in it, he knows what has to happen to help, but he can't get out of it.

Ive been there multiple times, you know exactly what you have to do to get out of that and back on track,....but you refuse to, mentally and physically.
I was caught in it for 15 or so years, lots of depression, anger, violence, jail etc etc. Its a dark dark place, and the way the brain works sometimes you dont want to leave it. You have to want it. I was addicted to the anger and violence, i loved it. Then, I just had enough, I firmly believe age plays a factor also

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #7786 on: December 07, 2023, 11:48:34 AM »
Weird 420 likes and loves in 2 days and not one single person mentioned any noticeable difference between the 2 arms

420 schmoe likes.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7787 on: December 07, 2023, 11:48:44 AM »
stopped mine on 3rd November had a wild couple of weeks while my brain woke up

Still rather tetchy and hyper sensitive to bullshit and nonsense

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7788 on: December 07, 2023, 11:51:24 AM »

ya for some people the meds can be counter productive and literally put you in a zombie like state
Coming off can be tough for a bit depending on what meds, brain zaps, insomnia, jitters and irritability are no fun
Coming off benzos has been stated to be harder than coming off heroin, I dont know what you were taking , just hope it wasnt benzos

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7789 on: December 07, 2023, 11:52:39 AM »
Don't worry when you fail to get your 275lbs this year you will be lowered to 250lbs for next year maybe you can get that
You don't get to call the shots, brian "snitch" hankins.  :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7790 on: December 07, 2023, 11:59:59 AM »
You don't get to call the shots, brian "snitch" hankins.  :-*

I am not calling shots. I am handicapping the best I can. If you can't make this years number what am I supposed to do give you a harder number to achieve for next year? No, I want everyone to have an achievable goal. By all means post a lift if you are unsatisfied with your current year end goal projection. I can only work with the information I have available.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7791 on: December 07, 2023, 12:04:48 PM »
ya for some people the meds can be counter productive and literally put you in a zombie like state
Coming off can be tough for a bit depending on what meds, brain zaps, insomnia, jitters and irritability are no fun
Coming off benzos has been stated to be harder than coming off heroin, I dont know what you were taking , just hope it wasnt benzos

I was prescribed 20mg diazepam daily repeat script over lockdown for just over 2 years. Made the decision to successfully come off it using a slow taper. Was rough enough coming  off itbut as good as valium is at times it's rarely ever a good long term solution

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7792 on: December 07, 2023, 12:19:01 PM »
I have a script (30 pills) for Lorazepam, it was prescribed 2 years ago when I had bad insomnia.
Doc said "dont make a habit of this, if I see you coming back for more in a month or 2, Im shutting it off".

I counted them the other day, I have 24 left. (So used 6 in 2 yrs). Thing that helped me I think is a night-time Delta-8 (or 9 (interchangeable) gummy for sleep.
Though I think the insomnia just went away on its own (I think  heavy boozing had something to do w/ it) but gummies are amazing (at night)... Sleep like a zombie.
New Doc coming in April, so I have until them to re-up my script before I leave this guy. Why?? Well, 54 pills is better than 24 pills.

I have Oxy's and Codeine from years ago too when back was injured. Just not a hue fan of pills I guess. (A good thing).
Now gummies, I go thru a tub a month... Best sleep supp ever...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7793 on: December 07, 2023, 12:19:09 PM »
I am not calling shots. I am handicapping the best I can. If you can't make this years number what am I supposed to do give you a harder number to achieve for next year? No, I want everyone to have an achievable goal. By all means post a lift if you are unsatisfied with your current year end goal projection. I can only work with the information I have available.
You don't make the rules, snitch. Nobody is playing your stupid game. Put the other guy back on the account.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7794 on: December 07, 2023, 12:22:21 PM »

I dropped all my meds for chronic depression and a severe anxiety disorder................ .they never seemed to help much anyway.

Now I do a few diazapam here and there for my anxiety.

Self medicating all those years made it worse of course,but once I got clean and sober,and the meds still failed,I have just learned to deal with it.......not always in a good way,but more than in a bad way.......I`ve been on more pills than you can imagine over the years.

Many moons ago the one med that made me feel awesome on the highest mgs allowed....800 mgs.,they took me off of them because they were reportedly killing people,and/or causing liver damage  to patients.

Training,eating right,my wife and 2 dogs ,my 8 aquariums and just keeping busy is a big benefit.....though I would love to strangle my live in mother in-law if I could get away with it.  ;D

No time to get the blues or choke some fucker out if you stay busy.... plus I am a lone wolf type of guy.

Back the day I was a loner,but I was never alone,every night I got one step closer to the danger zone........Foreigner.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7795 on: December 07, 2023, 12:25:55 PM »
THERE`S A BUNCH OF FUCKING WHACKJOBS ON THIS BOARD.....AND I LOVE YOU ALL.

BLATANT HOMO  :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7796 on: December 07, 2023, 12:25:58 PM »
You don't make the rules, snitch. Nobody is playing your stupid game. Put the other guy back on the account.

Remember, his list is not officially recognized, which is why any production of said list gets moved to the General Topics.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7797 on: December 07, 2023, 12:34:37 PM »
I guess you guys all are posting about the guy all the time now but I am the wierdo for bringing it to the boards attention first lol

No, you are a weirdo for making a thread and watching his videos

Everyone knew of him but didn’t give a fuck

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7798 on: December 07, 2023, 12:37:39 PM »
Jesus fuck you are all a bunch of junkies on anti-depressants and anti-psychotics that explains a lot but you call me a Junkie for using a delta 8 cannabinoid fucking mental cases the lot of you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7799 on: December 07, 2023, 12:38:33 PM »
You have called me a snitch twice now with no reference do tell??? Did I report you for being a slob?