Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396276 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7925 on: December 11, 2023, 12:19:31 PM »
hahah I forgot about that

and the feeding them hot dogs so they could go skiiing. abject nonsense. genuine 'cool story bro' levels of fantasy.

the problem with narcciists is they will never admit they are wrong or lost. can't happen. so they are easy to spot. particularly when you look at what they claim versus what they achieved. hankins and his nasa studies for example. his school fights for example. hahahaha the more you read it back the funnier it is.

and these people are always complete james hunt's in real life. as the phrase goes if you went to tenerife they went to elevenorife.
B

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7926 on: December 11, 2023, 12:24:14 PM »
Christ even I look younger than he does......and I`m being serious here.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7927 on: December 11, 2023, 12:25:14 PM »
hahah I forgot about that

and the feeding them hot dogs so they could go skiiing. abject nonsense. genuine 'cool story bro' levels of fantasy.

the problem with narcciists is they will never admit they are wrong or lost. can't happen. so they are easy to spot. particularly when you look at what they claim versus what they achieved. hankins and his nasa studies for example. his school fights for example. hahahaha the more you read it back the funnier it is.

and these people are always complete james hunt's in real life. as the phrase goes if you went to tenerife they went to elevenorife.

my biggest issue with brian was the Rhode's Scholar claim.

once he admitted it wasn't true i shouldn't  pick on him anymore. 

like Capone said (?) a man who will lie about anything will lie about everything.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7929 on: December 11, 2023, 01:43:44 PM »
What’s your diet like Dj?

right now it's 2 meals and an intra workout of eeas

meal one is 2 raw eggs and milk with energy drink instead of coffee

meal two is 4 oz of chicken breast with ranch or terraki sause and half a sauage and white rice

when i'm 5% with a 29 inch waist i'll add in a mcdonalds post workout meal of a double quater pounder with cheese and a double cheesebuger or a double filet of fish with 50 mgs of anadrol and 5-7 ius of slin pre-workout

plan is to stay at 5% with a legit 29 inch waist and add 5-7 pounds of lean muscle to the arms, pecs and delts

i never eat more than 4 times a day and usually just 3 and if i eat too clean i lose roundness and fullness

gotta see what works for you and be your own scientist

the tren kicked in and str is shooting up can't imagine what's gonna happen when i add in the abombs and eat maintance cals probably behind the neck press 155 for a triple with 5 sec up 5 sec down tempo and bench 225 for a triple 5 sec up and down and full 2 sec pause at chest, time will tell

bi injury is bout healed so i'll most likely add in full range chins with a dead stop at the bottom and 2 sec pause at the fully contracted position problem is my bis suckass :D :D :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7930 on: December 11, 2023, 04:02:18 PM »
this all adds up with his behaviour.

he always runs from the gay questions as he does from his brother

the best is his dad wasnt a rhodes scholar but hankins thought he saw that somewhere its a long time back etc etc etc

like so much of his back story once he is proven to have lied he moves onto another story

This was a great follow-up.  Turns out he saw some certificate in the attic and erroneously recalled it was a Rhodes Scholarship award.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7931 on: December 11, 2023, 04:08:48 PM »

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7932 on: December 11, 2023, 04:22:14 PM »
I`m totally serious Josh.

hahaha you and i cannot tell when the other is sarcastic
we would be throwing hands inside 11 seconds completely clued out whether the other guy is serious or not  :D :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7933 on: December 11, 2023, 04:25:06 PM »
we would be throwing hands inside 11 seconds completely clued out whether the other guy is serious or not  :D :P
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  LOL ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7934 on: December 11, 2023, 04:31:00 PM »
This was a great follow-up.  Turns out he saw some certificate in the attic and erroneously recalled it was a Rhodes Scholarship award.
During WWII,my father was in a canoe in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and sunk a Japanese battleship all by himself after teaching himself Calculus after chugging down an entire keg of beer in said canoe.

The US military was so impressed by this feat that they awarded him a case of hot dogs and sent him on a free rest and recreations trip to ski the Swiss Alps.............when he got back on US soil he beat up all the other kids fathers daily just to stay in shape.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7935 on: December 11, 2023, 04:33:00 PM »

i can't tell if you are mocking me so i'm gonna keep
acting tough til i figure it out!!

teladega nights

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #7936 on: December 11, 2023, 04:34:31 PM »
During WWII,my father was in a canoe in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and sunk a Japanese battleship all by himself after teaching himself Calculus after chugging down an entire keg of beer in said canoe.

The US military was so impressed by this feat that they awarded him a case of hot dogs and sent him in a free rest and recreations trip to ski the Swiss Alps.............when he got back on US soil he beat up all the other kids fathers daily just to stay in shape.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7940 on: December 11, 2023, 09:13:28 PM »

His "erroneous recall" is a lot of the problem, 12=15 reps, etc.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7942 on: December 12, 2023, 11:32:15 AM »
didnt feel like training today, not depressed just lazy lol
so

took a kettlebell and did 100 concentration curls and supered them with 100 bench dips

and thats probably it today unless i wanna hit the bag

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7943 on: December 12, 2023, 11:34:31 AM »
didnt train today
whole body sore from training last couple days

Took dog out, went for full English breakfast at local cafe, had to come out and leave my cup of tea because a guy was taking too long to eat his food on another table

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7944 on: December 12, 2023, 11:42:41 AM »
didnt train today

Took dog out, went for full English breakfast at local cafe, had to come out and leave my cup of tea because a guy was taking too long to eat his food on another table

like,....you wanted to go over and say "why the fuck are you taking so long" and you wanted to smash the plate over his head kind of thing?
if so I know exactly what you mean

pet the dog for me

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7945 on: December 12, 2023, 11:49:45 AM »
didnt train today

I have such a low tolerance for bad fucking table manners nowadays

A mate of mine and me had a brekkie today. Nice gaff off Penny Lane. Table fo 4 girls next to us. One of which was playing to the gallery and eating like a fucking pig. I said to him 'can i ask you nicely to stop eating like a fuckiing savage you complete girl'. He said 'do what i want lad'. I swilled him in the grid with a mug of hot coffee straight out the coffee pot. An easily avoidable situation if only he had thought ahead and not been a girl. my tolerance for people is wafer fucking thin now.

I think I need to get back to the gym asap as i am going to end up 'scaring serial killers' at this rate!
B

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7946 on: December 12, 2023, 11:51:33 AM »

A mate of mine and me had a brekkie today. Nice gaff off Penny Lane. Table fo 4 girls next to us. One of which was playing to the gallery and eating like a fucking pig. I said to him 'can i ask you nicely to stop eating like a fuckiing savage you complete girl'. He said 'do what i want lad'. I swilled him in the grid with a mug of hot coffee straight out the coffee pot. An easily avoidable situation if only he had thought ahead and not been a girl. my tolerance for people is wafer fucking thin now.

I think I need to get back to the gym asap as i am going to end up 'scaring serial killers' at this rate!
:o :o :D :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7947 on: December 12, 2023, 11:54:49 AM »
table of 4 c.  u.  n.   t.  s

not actual girls

hahahahahahah epic slip!

B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7948 on: December 12, 2023, 11:55:28 AM »

He was with 2 girls, one looked like this

he was talking shit and his food was going cold, he picked up the burger brought it all the way up to his mouth and put his mouth around to bite it, stopped put it down and started talking again.

I cant think of anything more important than a bite of a burger that you would need to say first

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7949 on: December 12, 2023, 02:37:41 PM »
He was with 2 girls, one looked like this

he was talking shit and his food was going cold, he picked up the burger brought it all the way up to his mouth and put his mouth around to bite it, stopped put it down and started talking again.

I cant think of anything more important than a bite of a burger that you would need to say first

This is the spitting image of one of the women Matt Canning had a kid with.

400 lb jigaboo squaw, with a pussy smell that could knock buzzards off a shit wagon.