Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202547 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #275 on: October 03, 2023, 05:27:33 AM »
You would sell your fucking soul for a “gut” like mine

I got up at 6am learn time zones dumbass

you would sell your son. no punchline you would.

brian where is your video from today?

todayis what counts your 315 shuld be expunged because its ages ago and the form was shit.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #276 on: October 03, 2023, 05:29:30 AM »
You are on the board at 225lbs if you would like to move up by all means submit a new lifting video.

More jerk off material for you?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: October 03, 2023, 05:31:25 AM »
brian has set his own rules

and is still losing

twas ever thus

he's up at 6 too. now didnt he slate soul crusher for not being in bed with his bird at 6? I think Em has flown the nest- ir is getting passed around the basketball team. again.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #278 on: October 03, 2023, 05:31:58 AM »
I appreciate that, Gym Rat, but:

Yeah. Exactly.
...right?

Is this open to debate?  ??? Unless B. Hank is suggesting I used fake plates, does my 325-lb bench video from last night not speak for itself?

Will he suggest that my training partner/spotter helped? l told him immediately beforehand not to touch the weight unless I say to, or it appears to him that I'm in a crisis - but that's the thing:

To most people, 325 is very heavy.

So...naturally, my spotter's safety instincts kicked in, and he intervened by touching the bar for a split second. But I absolutely had >325 in me and I'll do more next time.  :)

B. Hank could come back and say it doesn't count for that split second feather touch [if that] - or he could claim...fake plates? Equally absurd.

I did exactly as you said, and the matter should be settled. But I will put more margin between us as the months go on.

As I said - unlike wes and joswift, I am lucky to be able to objectively best B. Hank. I'm grateful; I can imagine how frustrating it must be for wes to have a squabble which, ultimately, is subjective.

So I'm doing this on behalf of wes and others on here in such beefs him.  ;D They give me strength.  ;D

Lastly - as you said - B. Hank has had a major weight advantage over me. But did you notice how B. Hank's weight fluctuates when it's convenient for him?  ::)

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=673674.0

I'd be fine with a 30-lb weight disadvantage at ANY weight. I'd even bet on me if I dropped to 188, and let him lift at 238. I'm quite confident in that match-up.

But I'm damn near 100% certain I could outlift him giving him 30+lb with me at ANY weight. 200/230, 170/200...whatever.

As wes said, he won't drop it, but - it's nice having video evidence I'm stronger!

All the best, Gym Rat.

Regards,
Matt C.
 :)

My weight fluctuates because I bulk then I lean out right now I am leaned out are we having a weigh in contest or lifting hit above 315 without a spot and we can move you up the board that still doesn’t settle anything it would just give you the current lead I will take it back in a few weeks when I start training Heavy again the goal is 350 year end let’s see who gets there

Also you can bench 1000lbs doesn’t change the fact that you did half rep shoulder presses with the 100s at a 45 degree angle

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: October 03, 2023, 05:32:21 AM »
hankins talking strength n power? pfft...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 03, 2023, 05:36:13 AM »
My weight fluctuates because I bulk then I lean out right now I am leaned out are we having a weigh in contest or lifting hit above 315 without a spot and we can move you up the board that still doesn’t settle anything it would just give you the current lead I will take it back in a few weeks when I start training Heavy again the goal is 350 year end let’s see who gets there

Correction....you stuff your face, then take a shit.  But hey, call it bulk and lean out.  You suddenly jumped on this bench press because it was the easy way out just like your easy way out with 'competing' in a heavier weight class for your failed strict curl.  You fear hard work to beat me to back up your claim of beating me in any lift.  I lifted, you didn't...you lose.

You tore a bicep squatting.....you'll probably rupture a quad benching.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: October 03, 2023, 05:40:18 AM »
Correction....you stuff your face, then take a shit.  But hey, call it bulk and lean out.  You suddenly jumped on this bench press because it was the easy way out just like your easy way out with 'competing' in a heavier weight class for your failed strict curl.  You fear hard work to beat me to back up your claim of beating me in any lift.  I lifted, you didn't...you lose.

You tore a bicep squatting.....you'll probably rupture a quad benching.

How many people have ever asked you what you overhead squat? How many people have ever asked you how much you weigh? How many people have asked how many reps you can get with 225 nobody no one has ever asked any of these things.

How many people have asked you what you can bench maybe 1000? See the difference?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: October 03, 2023, 05:48:01 AM »
How many people have ever asked you what you overhead squat? How many people have ever asked you how much you weigh? How many people have asked how many reps you can get with 225 nobody no one has ever asked any of these things.

How many people have asked you what you can bench maybe 1000? See the difference?

How many asked you how much you strict curl?  See how that worked?

Nice try on deflecting...this isn't about what other people have asked me.  Its about you making a statement and then not being able to back it up!  I was seriously impressed with how fast you backpedaled considering the size of your legs.

Congrats on showing us all another pic of you flexing your abs, dick root, and stuffed package.  Keep your gay shit out of here (isn't that what you always say?)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: October 03, 2023, 05:48:23 AM »
GetBig 2023 Running Away from Challenges Competition
1. B Hanks - 7

One clear leader to date.

7 Challenges he ran away from

1- JPJ running competition.
A true classic.  Bhanks believed he could beat any woman (he has a history of beating women. Police would turn up to the house where he was beating said woman only to be berated by hankins mocking their physical condition. Said girl eventually escaped only to another violent man- she turned to hanky for help but as he knew a man would be present he left her to burn to death on a beach). The problem he had is JPJ is basically a world level elite athlete. Brian then changed his tune to say if she travelled he woudl race her on a beach. A world away from his no woman can out run me I will race any woman anywhwere anytime. A theme that runs throughout his challenge history.
2- Numerous fight challenges. The man who can rag doll Mike Tyson but not Jamie Clegg. The man who had over 10000  completely uncorroberated victorious fights in his school career. The man who on the front line of war zones would be deployed, bad knees and all to 'keep the uppity locals' in line. was given the opportiunity to be flown over to the UK last november. He refused claiming i was Josh Rehaluk- the Canadian legend who had Hankins turn up with the police in tow- his quivering voice and trembling hands in the video after he admitted checking the car park for canadian plates before deeming it safe to go in. I sent him over a UK phone number to call to confirm it was me. He never called! He then blocked me from organising things by not allowing me to pm him on here. I have called him out for the final time- he is either in the UK end November or he is an absolute coward. I want him to come over as i despise bullies and i despise people who beat women, dgs and their own albeit retarded kids. Brian has now said IF getbig buys him and his wife 2 first class plane tickewts and a weeks holiday and spends he may come over. He won't. He is a coward. What would he say top his wife. 'Hi Em wipe the basketball teams semen off your face for a minute we're going to the UK where a convicted killer is going to fight me in a no rules fight. You are going to be my second. Thanks.' Brian is a fantasist and can't fight sleep. He also can't run. So a bad choice of challenges to take.
3- Kranks lifts. Brian bravely said he would destroy Krank on any lift any time any where. Sadly for Brian Krank can lift and then some. We have had OHS, Squats, Clean, Snatch from Krank and nothing from Brian. Another example of his inability to seperate reality (bald distended gut friendless abuser of his own family who couldnt fill a taxi to his own wedding) and fantasy (super hero brian hwo is a mensa studied super genetic specimen who controls his metbolism like most control a telly remote.
4-Soul Crusher - I may be wrong but am certain SC offered to work out with Brian on as brian called it 'swinging with the oldies'. As ever the valiant hero Brian never considered actually doing this as he knew yet again he would be humiliated. I am fairly certain SC alkso offered to have a roll around on the mats re BJJ. Brian despite 'apparently' being. bjj Champion chose not to.
5- BB competition. Brian put up his own unique spin on 'pre contest' by putting up every minute detail of his 16 week prep. Oh hold on he didn't He did a week on diurectics went to do a contest saw he was getting hammered and you guessed it- ran away. He siad if he didnt get a podium place he would leave here. No podium place but he is still here.
6- Strict Curl Nation- after a huge fanfare about how this novelty weightlifting competition was the second coming Brians 'world record' was not recognised as it came ot their attention that he was competing while on all manner of BB, PEDS and rec drugs. HE was 'expunged' from their records. His friend 'Coops' has disowned him. Everyone does eventually.
7- Matt C's strtength challenge. After brian giving a special needs level tutorial pon dumnbell presses (hey you could have an awesome youtube channel brian!!!!!!) Matt issued Brian a simple 3 lift challenge. Within 24 hours Brian has run away from it.

Brian you biulk and lean out and look the same size despite the scale difference- its because its water glycogen and food you numbskull.

ou've still not sent me details to book your tickets to fight me. Why?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: October 03, 2023, 05:53:50 AM »
How many asked you how much you strict curl?  See how that worked?

Nice try on deflecting...this isn't about what other people have asked me.  Its about you making a statement and then not being able to back it up!  I was seriously impressed with how fast you backpedaled considering the size of your legs.

Congrats on showing us all another pic of you flexing your abs, dick root, and stuffed package.  Keep your gay shit out of here (isn't that what you always say?)

Stuffed package lol thanks for the compliment

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #285 on: October 03, 2023, 05:55:53 AM »
You are on the board at 225lbs if you would like to move up by all means submit a new lifting video.

Wait, what?

So 225 for high reps counts as only one?  ???

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: October 03, 2023, 05:56:34 AM »

creepiest post of the week winner already
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: October 03, 2023, 05:57:59 AM »
matt don't engage

tell him to stick his bullshit competition

it will die a death in 48 hours.

rather like his burning ex girflfriend he ran away from helping
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2023, 06:00:17 AM »
Wait, what?

So 225 for high reps counts as only one?  ???

In a 1 rep max contest 1000 reps with 225 is still just 225 if you want a higher number you have to lift more weight we are not using theoretical calculators

Also you are never going to hit 365 it’s a lot more weight but whatever good luck

Hit the 325 clean next week without someone touching the bar and we can move you up to 2nd I am rooting for you Matt I hope you improve but 315 was not my max I will press more when fully recovered so keep grinding the contest is also open until year end. Again funny you guys want a lifting contest when you know o am recovering from surgery but no problem I will be fully recovered before year end

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: October 03, 2023, 06:01:30 AM »
its goalpost moving time because matt is stronger

hanky- lets see you press the 50k bells?
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2023, 06:03:20 AM »

Try again

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2023, 06:05:27 AM »
In a 1 rep max contest 1000 reps with 225 is still just 225 if you want a higher number you have to lift more weight we are not using theoretical calculators

Also you are never going to hit 365 it’s a lot more weight but whatever good luck

Hit the 325 clean next week without someone touching the bar and we can move you up to 2nd I am rooting for you Matt I hope you improve but 315 was not my max I will press more when fully recovered so keep grinding the contest is also open until year end. Again funny you guys want a lifting contest when you know o am recovering from surgery but no problem I will be fully recovered before year end

nope only you

thats why you have 3 entrants of which you are one.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2023, 06:07:12 AM »

"we"   HA HA HA HA HA HA

Lastly....YOU made the claim of outlifting me in ANY lift.  You shouldn't make those claims if you can't back it up right then and there.   You said you would kick anyone's ass if they talk shit to your face...let me guess....there's a disclaimer on when they are allowed to do that?  (wait for you to heal from surgery, get back on your drugs, eat some more food, wait for your knees to feel better, you have your son that weekend, Em needs you to go shopping with her at Michaels, you didn't eat enough french toast, etc etc?)

You're pathetic....this isn't even fun anymore.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2023, 06:13:57 AM »
Much better form than Brianna Matt congrats.

Also his weight was 238 you are 188- so better form at 50 lb lighter.

By any metric you are stronger than Bri-bri.

Genuinely funny to see.

Brian piuts up his challenge even questioning Ro's life validity with his show us the video not expecting anyone to bother. Up pops matt who has been given a pressing tutorial by the gut and does a far better press than Brian.

Another epic Hankins fail

Thanks 38 returns. Your username reminds me of the movie American Psycho.  ;D

Right now, I'm sitting at just over 200, but once my strength returns [or hopefully exceeds] my previous peak, I'm going to drop to ~188. I feel it is a good weight combing health, strength, and as good a physique that I can maintain for everyday life.

However, I have hit all my best lifts at or below 188, so I have no reason to doubt I will again.

It truly is unbelievable the level of proof B. Hank demands. Even if you meet his alleged standards, he just changes the goalposts.  ::)

In any case, as today is only Day 36 of strength training this year, all my lifts are bound to go up - which will put more distance between myself and B. Hank, only to watch him come up with more excuses why my lifts don't count.  ::)

I'm LUCKY to be calling him out on a strength challenge. He won't even acknowledge objective results - so I can't imagine how annoying it must be to have him think he looks better than some Getbiggers, where there is no singular objective parameter to score it. I'm happy that all I have to do is lift more than he does to objectively settle our squabble.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2023, 06:14:51 AM »
You would sell your fucking soul for a “gut” like mine

I got up at 6am learn time zones dumbass

Most wouldnt, no... Not everyones obsessed with the "leanz"... Or else they would have it... Its not very hard to do...
I lose 10 lbs in a week when I want to... I like strength, and extra weight/muscle... Like that strongman guy who lifts rocks.

Some like to look like Munzer, some would rather look like Doug Young...

People have different likes and goals...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2023, 06:15:52 AM »
Thanks 38 returns. Your username reminds me of the movie American Psycho.  ;D

Right now, I'm sitting at just over 200, but once my strength returns [or hopefully exceeds] my previous peak level, I'm going to drop to on or around 188. I feel it is a good weight combing health, strength, and as good a physique I can maintain for everyday life.

However, I have hit all my best lifts at or below 188, so I have no reason to doubt I can do that again.

It truly is unbelievable the level of proof B. Hank expects, and even if you meet his alleged level, he just changes the goalposts.  ::)

In any case, as today is only Day 36 of strength training for me again, all my lifts are bound to go up - which will put more distance between myself and B. Hank, only to watch him come up with more excuses why my lifts don't count.  ::)

As I have said - I'm LUCKY to be calling him out on a strength challenge. He won't even acknowledge objective results - so I can't imagine how annoying it must be to have him think he looks better than some Getbiggers, where there is no singular objective parameter to judge such a thing. I'm happy that all I have to do is lift more than he does to objectively settle our squabble.

All I am asking is that your spotter not touch the bar not that much of an expectation when claiming a max press

I don’t care what you weigh but right now we have less than 10lb difference between us so you can stop claiming I have a 50lb advantage. If you press 325 without someone touching the bar I will gladly congratulate you but fuck no it doesn’t count if your spotter touches the bar

Right now you are at 315 I will update the list when I get home good job on getting to 315 you did not get 325

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2023, 06:22:57 AM »
hanky you havent posted a video from the last week benching. previous claims are irrrelevant.

matt is stronger
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2023, 06:25:06 AM »
My weight fluctuates because I bulk then I have a shit

fixed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: October 03, 2023, 06:29:10 AM »
hanky you havent posted a video from the last week benching. previous claims are irrrelevant.

matt is stronger

If you say so meanwhile we are both stronger than you

I will post soon enough maybe when Matt gets 325

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: October 03, 2023, 06:29:54 AM »
If you say so meanwhile we are both stronger than you
its about what you can lift today Brian, you cant count past lifts.