Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203088 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #250 on: October 02, 2023, 07:52:41 PM »
I am posting about training and diet and challenges of weightlifting as we age. My being out of a job is none of your concern.
FIXED  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: October 02, 2023, 08:00:52 PM »
Quote from: bhank on Today at 03:45:44 PM

I`ll just leave this here as a reminder of how much your build sucks.....apparently the judges all agree with my assessment since you are the quintisential last place finisher.....a record you should be proud of........if there was anything worse than being last,you would have won that also !!

Thin shallow underdeveloped abs,distended gut,one delt that looks like a flat tire,the other delt looks like a fucking basketball by comparison,one torn mutilated pec,the other pec has shitty shape and zero striations for a twat who prides himself on being lean,no width or back thickness,one decent arm,one shrivelled up arm,biceps peak only because it was torn,and legs that look as shitty and as small as mine did when I competed at 154 pounds in the lightweight class.......great symmmetry Chauncey........can`t hit any poses properly,have no clue how to train,still doing max rep benches with a torn pec and 3 shoulder surgeries you dumb ego driven fuck,still doing terribly high "depth" squats with metal knees with weights that are far too heavy to do one halfway decent rep,and you`ve placed last in every contest you`ve done.

Should I go on,because I can if you want me to ?  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: October 02, 2023, 08:03:16 PM »
I am posting about training and diet and challenges of weightlifting as we age. My job is none of your concern.

Brian, what is the new job? Is it in your field of expertise? ( accounting and skateboard repair)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: October 02, 2023, 08:18:06 PM »
Most of this is a bunch of bullshit you made up but regardless I still bench more than you and I am still leaner and more fit than you despite whatever issues I have You are the slob not me

When you say you bench more than others is that the you 8 weeks ago or do you mean what you can actually do today?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: October 02, 2023, 08:31:21 PM »
Prove it you looked like dogshit 15 years ago you have not improved 154lbs bwhaha that's a joke you looked like a skinny old man with no legs 15 years ago but now you are a jacked 194lbs yeah right
I never walked around at 154 asshole......that was my stage weight.

I have a tiny frame and started competing late due to personal issues.........I still won 57 trophies in my class......how many have you won in your class doing your infamous 2 day contest prep you fucking know nothing slacking jerk?

Hey I`m a small boned shorter guy I did the best I could do,we all can`t be massive like you Hanky,and I never claimed I was anything special or great,you however think you are the second coming of Arnold and the greatest thing since sliced bread.

You are tiny for a guy that weighs 238 pounds.........don`t forget I trained in the same gym as Jeff King and one of his quads weighed more than you,and he`d do a pre-exhaust super-set with the 60 pound flyes then right into 8 reps on the bench with 315 set after set afrter set..... all done in impeccable form.

Big fish,small pond = YOU!!

No way you weigh 238 or 220 or 205 even.

Meanwhile I have a doctors appt. in 2 days we`ll see if I went over my last weight of 192.......I look huge at 192 by the way with my tiny structure.

I threw all my scales away unlike you novice....buy a mirror,it will bring you down a peg or two!!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: October 02, 2023, 08:53:27 PM »
Apparently making stupid "Leaderboards" claiming a sad lift from 8 weeks ago when he weighed 25 pounds more because he was juiced to the gills.  He's already torn his mesh, knows he's done, and this is all coping.

Oh, and ducking questions about his "new job" too!

Yes, the Mensa decision to go surfing way before even his quack doc said destroyed the mesh implant permanently and increasing weight lifting before the 3 month mark further aggravated it.

True NPD types can suffer unusually bad mental breakdowns as they get older and their body goes to shit.

Although he is a textbook bodybuilding poser the poor decisions could lead to a serious opioid addiction like some pros attain.

Maybe a breakdown is what he needs to psychologically grow past the juvenile attitude, if he can stay off the drugs.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #256 on: October 02, 2023, 09:38:22 PM »
Who the fuck talks about maxing out machines and record leg presses and half rep shoulder presses?

You are a foot too high

Oh, STFU. The only thing you need to know is I'm stronger than you are, and I'd be happy to outperform you on ANY lift aside from the strict curl, while giving up 30 pounds to you.

Heck, I could outlift you at 188 with you at 238, which you claimed to be before. That's a full FIFTY POUNDS. So let's DO IT.

GOD, you are so out of your depth here.

You should enter a bodybuilding contest with joswift after that.

I am absolutely stronger than Matt read his own admission he recently maxed out at 295lbs on bench [...]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwhGW8Ksjzf/

And as I CLEARLY EXPLAINED IN THAT INSTAGRAM THREAD, I had JUST started training for strength. Literally THAT DAY. From the thread:

Matt C Instagram Post:
"I believe I have the potential to get my bench press up to 360-370 if I go on a sustained strength training program. I did 295 today, but it went up easily, leading me to believe I'm at least around the 315 level, fresh."

So OBVIOUSLY it stands to reason that I wouldn't be at max strength again. Ignore the fact that I stopped training last Halloween, and took seven months off, just to spend more time with my youngest son who started living with me full-time then.

Not to make excuses, but the bottom line is - I WASN'T TRAINING FOR STRENGTH WHEN I BENCH PRESSED 295. I was just checking where I was at.

FURTHERMORE:

I *just* bench pressed 315, followed by 325, and finished off my workout with 245x9, with the first eight reps ALL PAUSED.

So there you go, B. Hank - I put 30-lb back on my bench in about just as many days!

Which is exactly what anyone who understands muscle memory would EXPECT to happen.

And I am CERTAIN I will get 335 next time. Once I get, I'll decide what to go up to on the next set. Probably 340.

Then I'll beat your alleged 365 lifetime best from 2002 in a blink of an eye.

Then you can watch me surpass all your lifetime personal record lifts.

Just the audacity of you taking my 295 bench press after three months of BODYBUILDING training, just after seven months off is exactly the type of snake thing you would do. OBVIOUSLY I'm not at my strongest training in the bodybuilding rep range.

But I will be at my strongest VERY SOON, just to show you up even more than I already did tonight.

Videos below:
315x1.
325x1.
245x9
[with 8 paused, on my final set].

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7CXcMtm4R/

Are we done now?

That was rhetorical.

You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy?! I ain't done with you yet by a damn sight!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: October 02, 2023, 11:11:25 PM »

But I will be at my strongest VERY SOON, just to show you up even more than I already did tonight.

Videos below:
315x1.
325x1.
245x9

Are we done now?

That was rhetorical.

Far from perfect for a power lifting meet requirements, but good enough to demonstrate raw bench strength/potential. Finish the top portion of the lift before racking next time though. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #258 on: October 03, 2023, 12:32:06 AM »
LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
*wipes away tear*

Oh man - do me a favour, Flexacon:
Remind me to NEVER clench my jaw while doing an invisible lat spread pose EVER again. Holy...sometimes you think you took a good pic - then you review the camera roll later on.  ;D

Far from perfect for a power lifting meet requirements, but good enough to demonstrate raw bench strength/potential. Finish the top portion of the lift before racking next time though.

Thank you very much for that compliment.

My best was 345, but my best in contest was 320. I'm hoping to push that 345 to 360-370. Hopefully that translates to a strict 330+.

I'm OK with skipping the pause - but I want to keep my butt stable, and not flying off the bench. I feel like I had 330 in me tonight with a bounce. Maybe 335.

I am very confident getting back to 345 - as I got that @182-183. I'm currently ~202-203.

Age may be a factor [I turn 42 on December 21st], but it doesn't appear to be thus far.

I'd be surprised if I don't get to 355, with gym form. Time will tell! I'm working from muscle memory for now.

As I am serious about beating B. Hank for Getbig to see, I may strictly adhere to a proper bench program, to get the best result possible.

I'm training for strength now anyway, and I owe it to the board to surpass B. Hank. Which I just did tonight - but I'll keep going with it.  :)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #259 on: October 03, 2023, 12:50:54 AM »
Matt, you already beat Brian on the bench, heavier weight, easier go of it...
And outweighed in a big way (body weight).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #260 on: October 03, 2023, 03:32:54 AM »
Oh, STFU. The only thing you need to know is I'm stronger than you are, and I'd be happy to outperform you on ANY lift aside from the strict curl, while giving up 30 pounds to you.

Heck, I could outlift you at 188 with you at 238, which you claimed to be before. That's a full FIFTY POUNDS. So let's DO IT.

GOD, you are so out of your depth here.

You should enter a bodybuilding contest with joswift after that.

And as I CLEARLY EXPLAINED IN THAT INSTAGRAM THREAD, I had JUST started training for strength. Literally THAT DAY. From the thread:

So OBVIOUSLY it stands to reason that I wouldn't be at max strength again. Ignore the fact that I stopped training last Halloween, and took seven months off, just to spend more time with my youngest son who started living with me full-time then.

Not to make excuses, but the bottom line is - I WASN'T TRAINING FOR STRENGTH WHEN I BENCH PRESSED 295. I was just checking where I was at.

FURTHERMORE:

I *just* bench pressed 315, followed by 325, and finished off my workout with 245x9, with the first eight reps ALL PAUSED.

So there you go, B. Hank - I put 30-lb back on my bench in about just as many days!

Which is exactly what anyone who understands muscle memory would EXPECT to happen.

And I am CERTAIN I will get 335 next time. Once I get, I'll decide what to go up to on the next set. Probably 340.

Then I'll beat your alleged 365 lifetime best from 2002 in a blink of an eye.

Then you can watch me surpass all your lifetime personal record lifts.

Just the audacity of you taking my 295 bench press after three months of BODYBUILDING training, just after seven months off is exactly the type of snake thing you would do. OBVIOUSLY I'm not at my strongest training in the bodybuilding rep range.

Videos below:
315x1.
325x1.
245x9

Are we done now?

That was rhetorical.

I can’t read all this if you want to claim you are stronger and can outperform me go do it I haven’t seen it yet 315 is a tie you haven’t surpassed my recent lift yet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: October 03, 2023, 03:40:22 AM »
You are ignoring this loser.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: October 03, 2023, 03:41:49 AM »
If you got 325 apologies and congrats but looked like 315 on camera to me

Like I said I can’t train heavy right now due to my core recovery so I am just leaning out will bulk and go heavy once healed

209lbs this am I know I am such a delusional slob with a massive gut looks like I never worked out a day in my life

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #263 on: October 03, 2023, 03:44:09 AM »
I have taken the last 4 days off as I came back too quickly and pushed too hard and my abdomen did not feel right.

Great news

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #264 on: October 03, 2023, 03:45:53 AM »
Matt, you already beat Brian on the bench, heavier weight, easier go of it...
And outweighed in a big way (body weight).

I appreciate that, Gym Rat, but:

Yeah. Exactly.
...right?

Is this open to debate?  ??? Unless B. Hank is suggesting I used fake plates, does my 325-lb bench video from last night not speak for itself?

Will he suggest that my training partner/spotter helped? l told him immediately beforehand not to touch the weight unless I say to, or it appears to him that I'm in a crisis - but that's the thing:

To most people, 325 is very heavy.

So...naturally, my spotter's safety instincts kicked in, and he intervened by touching the bar for a split second. But I absolutely had >325 in me and I'll do more next time.  :)

B. Hank could come back and say it doesn't count for that split second feather touch [if that] - or he could claim...fake plates? Equally absurd.

I did exactly as you said, and the matter should be settled. But I will put more margin between us as the months go on.

As I said - unlike wes and joswift, I am lucky to be able to objectively best B. Hank. I'm grateful; I can imagine how frustrating it must be for wes to have a squabble which, ultimately, is subjective.

So I'm doing this on behalf of wes and others on here in such beefs him.  ;D They give me strength.  ;D

Lastly - as you said - B. Hank has had a major weight advantage over me. But did you notice how B. Hank's weight fluctuates when it's convenient for him?  ::)

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=673674.0

I'd be fine with a 30-lb weight disadvantage at ANY weight. I'd even bet on me if I dropped to 188, and let him lift at 238. I'm quite confident in that match-up.

But I'm damn near 100% certain I could outlift him giving him 30+lb with me at ANY weight. 200/230, 170/200...whatever.

As wes said, he won't drop it, but - it's nice having video evidence I'm stronger!

All the best, Gym Rat.

Regards,
Matt C.
 :)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #265 on: October 03, 2023, 04:09:28 AM »
Stick one part of one of the trophies slightly up your ass, tell her you did it, but don't tell her which one.

Hahahah. Like the Seinfeld episode what did you put in the toilet?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #266 on: October 03, 2023, 04:13:52 AM »

Of course you would come back with something like this.  ::)

Scroll through the videos - I posted my lifts in the order I did them:

I also thought you might say that the visible 5-lb plate was only 2.5-lb, so I initially had the "5-LB" facing the camera, but my camera wasn't strong enough to make it out, so I put it back the other way.

That said, as I have explicitly reported in my Instagram videos, I only JUST started training for strength five weeks ago. So for you to even take my 295 as a basis of comparison was ridiculous - when I have absolutely NOT been training for strength at any time in nearly a year.

So it was inevitable for me to add 30-lb to my bench press in about as many days.

And that will ONLY go up.

And I will only put more space between us.

And then hopefully reduce some body fat a bit down the road, further increasing my pound-for-pound strength compares to you.

So mentally prepare yourself to be beaten badly by me.

Regardless of all that, thank you for the congratulations. I appreciate that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #267 on: October 03, 2023, 04:31:57 AM »
I can’t read all this if you want to claim you are stronger and can outperform me go do it I haven’t seen it yet 315 is a tie you haven’t surpassed my recent lift yet.

You really need to shut the fuck up.  ::)

I JUST started training for strength again on August 29th. Why the FUCK would it be assumed I'm at max strength yet, or wouldn't just gradually get back to my previous best lifts, given I am completely uninjured.

I have just added 30-lb back to my bench press in 34 days.

Why wouldn't that continue to go up, especially given that I have consistently reported that training in the 8-12+ bodybuilding rep range has held back my strength level?

It would be like you commenting on tommywishbone's strength when he just competed in a contest and was depleted, and OBVIOUSLY performing less than usual level.  ::)

And this is why I will continue to put space between us.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #268 on: October 03, 2023, 04:36:50 AM »
Much better form than Brianna Matt congrats.

Also his weight was 238 you are 188- so better form at 50 lb lighter.

By any metric you are stronger than Bri-bri.

Genuinely funny to see.

Brian piuts up his challenge even questioning Ro's life validity with his show us the video not expecting anyone to bother. Up pops matt who has been given a pressing tutorial by the gut and does a far better press than Brian.

Another epic Hankins fail
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #269 on: October 03, 2023, 04:41:20 AM »

Like I said I can’t train heavy right now due to my core recovery so I am just leaning out will bulk and go heavy once healed

209lbs this am I know I am such a delusional slob with a massive gut looks like I never worked out a day in my life

man gets up at 3 a.m to take unsolicited photo of himself sucking his gut in for people who hate him.

weird much?
B

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: October 03, 2023, 04:41:30 AM »
Matt passing up Hanky at ludicrous speed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: October 03, 2023, 05:00:52 AM »
I appreciate that, Gym Rat, but:

Yeah. Exactly.
...right?

Is this open to debate?  ??? Unless B. Hank is suggesting I used fake plates, does my 325-lb bench video from last night not speak for itself?

Will he suggest that my training partner/spotter helped? l told him immediately beforehand not to touch the weight unless I say to, or it appears to him that I'm in a crisis - but that's the thing:

To most people, 325 is very heavy.

So...naturally, my spotter's safety instincts kicked in, and he intervened by touching the bar for a split second. But I absolutely had >325 in me and I'll do more next time.  :)

B. Hank could come back and say it doesn't count for that split second feather touch [if that] - or he could claim...fake plates? Equally absurd.

I did exactly as you said, and the matter should be settled. But I will put more margin between us as the months go on.

As I said - unlike wes and joswift, I am lucky to be able to objectively best B. Hank. I'm grateful; I can imagine how frustrating it must be for wes to have a squabble which, ultimately, is subjective.

So I'm doing this on behalf of wes and others on here in such beefs him.  ;D They give me strength.  ;D

Lastly - as you said - B. Hank has had a major weight advantage over me. But did you notice how B. Hank's weight fluctuates when it's convenient for him?  ::)

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=673674.0

I'd be fine with a 30-lb weight disadvantage at ANY weight. I'd even bet on me if I dropped to 188, and let him lift at 238. I'm quite confident in that match-up.

But I'm damn near 100% certain I could outlift him giving him 30+lb with me at ANY weight. 200/230, 170/200...whatever.

As wes said, he won't drop it, but - it's nice having video evidence I'm stronger!

All the best, Gym Rat.

Regards,
Matt C.
 :)

If your spotter touched the bar fuck no it doesn’t count again bench it clean and I will congratulate you and move you to the top of the board but stop talking about what you have done with video evidence when you haven’t done it yet

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: October 03, 2023, 05:03:31 AM »
man gets up at 3 a.m to take unsolicited photo of himself sucking his gut in for people who hate him.

weird much?

You would sell your fucking soul for a “gut” like mine

I got up at 6am learn time zones dumbass

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: October 03, 2023, 05:21:25 AM »

209 this morning
3 weeks post surgery
3 weeks off drugs

By week 6 you will be 170 lbs

Christ, your build is pathetic.

All drugs

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #274 on: October 03, 2023, 05:23:47 AM »