Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203144 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #425 on: October 03, 2023, 11:59:32 AM »

It's a complete waste of time & effort trying to talk intelligently & reasonably
to The CUCKOLD FAGGOTT.  He's a of space imbecile as there's zero decent
or intelligent about him.

He cannot squat properly or bench press any weight above 225/50lbs in a
slow controlled manner with a pause at the bottom & an even press & lockout.

He's so far gone up his own Non Retentive Arse he believes his own ridiculous
nonsense.

We have competed in proper Powerlifting competitions & the Twat is trying
to tell us what's a good lift  ::).

He has never ever done a Power clean or Snatch & has Zero idea how hard
they are & how well regarded in lifting circles they are.

Yet him doing a shaky wobbly spasm on a bench he claims is a good lift,
If he trained amongst real men & lifters he'd be Laughed out the Gym
that's why he trains at home on his own to avoided the Ridicule.

This.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2023, 12:00:14 PM »

It's a complete waste of time & effort trying to talk intelligently & reasonably
to The CUCKOLD FAGGOTT.  He's a of space imbecile as there's zero decent
or intelligent about him.

He cannot squat properly or bench press any weight above 225/50lbs in a
slow controlled manner with a pause at the bottom & an even press & lockout.

He's so far gone up his own Non Retentive Arse he believes his own ridiculous
nonsense.

We have competed in proper Powerlifting competitions & the Twat is trying
to tell us what's a good lift  ::).

He has never ever done a Power clean or Snatch & has Zero idea how hard
they are & how well regarded in lifting circles they are.

Yet him doing a shaky wobbly spasm on a bench he claims is a good lift,
If he trained amongst real men & lifters he'd be Laughed out the Gym
that's why he trains at home on his own to avoided the Ridicule.

By all means post yourself bench pressing 315 then you can't can you sucks to be an old has been doesn't it?

GymTime

• Getbig II
« Reply #427 on: October 03, 2023, 12:00:17 PM »
None of the lifts are impressive - whether it be Matt of Bhank.  Hard to believe this thread has 17 pages.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: October 03, 2023, 12:00:52 PM »
None of the lifts are impressive - whether it be Matt of Bhank.  Hard to believe this thread has 17 pages.

Again by all means post yourself benching more then and claim your glory

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: October 03, 2023, 12:01:47 PM »
By all means post yourself bench pressing 315 then you can't can you sucks to be an old has been doesn't it?

Why don't you post your "315 bench" video and put the gif you claim is altered next to it and compare?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #430 on: October 03, 2023, 12:06:48 PM »
JOE'COACH'is very strong he has squatted and benched some good weights.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: October 03, 2023, 12:06:55 PM »
Why don't you post your "315 bench" video and put the gif you claim is altered next to it and compare?

Why don't you post yourself benching 315?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #432 on: October 03, 2023, 12:07:32 PM »
It doesn’t matter if he did 1000 the leaderboard is the heaviest weight lifted on video this year has nothing to do with reps

Sure no problem I did Notice though your bitch ass still hasn’t posted a single lift do you even lift???

Rofl it’s 14 reps not 15, even if all those short-armed half-reps are counted. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #433 on: October 03, 2023, 12:07:59 PM »
You know I did post a 225X15 bench later after you tried to make it a contest but no one ever mentions that video just the first one where I did 11 a week before a show during training. I also have never tried a clean or a snatch or an overhead squat so not sure how you are claiming you outlifted me in something I have never even tried. Right now the most I have seen you bench is 225lbs that is why you are tied for 4th if you want to outlift me you will need to bench 316lbs it shouldn't be that difficult. Good luck

And yeah my core is a lot tighter than yours maybe you have improved since then but it looks sloppy from my standard I realize it might be fine to some of the board slobs.

I have no fucking clue about your stupid bench.  You posted a squat video of 225x15 and you only got 11.  You were winded as all fuck.  You had 3 - 4 excuses on why (you had the sniffles, you were vaping, etc etc).  I got under 225 and did 15 without losing my breath.   You try to use your show as an excuse now?  The same guy who bashes everyone for 12 week long preps?  Fuck off with your nonsense.

You always say "its today that matters".  Right?  So, I lifted those things...I gave you an opportunity to beat me....you didn't.  Thus, YOU LOSE!!!  Just like you called everyone out for a 'strict bitch curl'.  No one trained for it (with your competition standards)....yet you called people out DAILY.   See how that works?

You have NEVER seen me bench.  You show me a video where I benched and I will literally log off for the rest of the year.  How's that for a challenge??  I do not need to bench....I don't recognize you as any kind authority in any sort of training.  I am training for MY goals.  Not yours.  What is so difficult about that??

You think I give a fuck what my bodyfat is???   I am more FIT than you...maybe not as lean...but a FUCK LOAD more fit.  I would bury you with my workouts...you know it!

GymTime

• Getbig II
« Reply #434 on: October 03, 2023, 12:08:49 PM »
Again by all means post yourself benching more then and claim your glory

I've squatted 545, deadlifted 595, and benched 315x3
My younger brother benched 315x3 in high school, benched 435 at 19 years old, jerk pressed 375, etc.
Drug free as well.

I've got videos of most of it - will see if I can dig them out, but I'm not sure what the point is.  Is there a prize for who can lift the most?  The average drug using bodybuilder can surpass these lifts with ease. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: October 03, 2023, 12:09:27 PM »
Really has anyone ever casually asked you what you squat or powerclean fuck no they haven't lots of people have asked how much you bench. I get it everyone has an excuse as to why they don't bench or why they think some other exercise is a better measurement it's all just bullshit excuse to hide their lack of strength. And again I have multiple injuries that reduce my bench significantly yet I am not making excuses I posted my bench

Brian lives by benching and biceps.....what an awesome life to live.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: October 03, 2023, 12:10:26 PM »
Why don't you post yourself benching 315?

Deflecting and moving the goalposts again. You claim the gif is altered. Show exactly how. Post your video next to it. Did you delete the shaky 315 video?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: October 03, 2023, 12:11:52 PM »
It doesn’t matter if he did 1000 the leaderboard is the heaviest weight lifted on video this year has nothing to do with reps

Sure no problem I did Notice though your bitch ass still hasn’t posted a single lift do you even lift???

I believe thats 14.....errr.....sorry, just 1.....ummm...ZERO reps actually as there was NEVER a lockout.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: October 03, 2023, 12:15:15 PM »
My younger brother benched 315x3 in high school, benched 435 at 19 years old, jerk pressed 375, etc.
Drug free as well.

I've got videos of most of it - will see if I can dig them out, but I'm not sure what the point is.  Is there a prize for who can lift the most?  The average drug using bodybuilder can surpass these lifts with ease.

Back in my day....To qualify the lift has to be performed in the 2023 calendar year you don't get to dig up an old VHS

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: October 03, 2023, 12:16:02 PM »
I have no fucking clue about your stupid bench.  You posted a squat video of 225x15 and you only got 11.  You were winded as all fuck.  You had 3 - 4 excuses on why (you had the sniffles, you were vaping, etc etc).  I got under 225 and did 15 without losing my breath.   You try to use your show as an excuse now?  The same guy who bashes everyone for 12 week long preps?  Fuck off with your nonsense.

You always say "its today that matters".  Right?  So, I lifted those things...I gave you an opportunity to beat me....you didn't.  Thus, YOU LOSE!!!  Just like you called everyone out for a 'strict bitch curl'.  No one trained for it (with your competition standards)....yet you called people out DAILY.   See how that works?

You have NEVER seen me bench.  You show me a video where I benched and I will literally log off for the rest of the year.  How's that for a challenge??  I do not need to bench....I don't recognize you as any kind authority in any sort of training.  I am training for MY goals.  Not yours.  What is so difficult about that??

You think I give a fuck what my bodyfat is???   I am more FIT than you...maybe not as lean...but a FUCK LOAD more fit.  I would bury you with my workouts...you know it!

Did you lift more than 225lbs no I don't give a fuck how many reps you did

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: October 03, 2023, 12:16:59 PM »
Deflecting and moving the goalposts again. You claim the gif is altered. Show exactly how. Post your video next to it. Did you delete the shaky 315 video?

No one has moved anything you don't lift your opinion doesn't matter

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: October 03, 2023, 12:21:08 PM »

Did you lift more than 225lbs no I don't give a fuck how many reps you did

Please see above, fatty

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: October 03, 2023, 12:24:20 PM »
Here are some photos of my younger brother at 6'2 and varying weights (between 225 lbs and 280 lbs)

And I have a video of me benching 350x2 about as relevant as you pressing 315x3 back in the day. The question is what can you bench in 2023 not what have you benched or what has your brother benched.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: October 03, 2023, 12:26:01 PM »
I've posted some of mine before, but will do so again.

Ok great the year is 2023 what can you bench now. By all means put up a video and I will add you to the list but I am not going to extrapolate your college build to now and then use advanced multi dimensional calculus to figure out your current bench press. Post a video of your current bench press if you want to be considered. I did this back in the day and I had abs in college look at my big brother doesn't get you on the list

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: October 03, 2023, 12:30:35 PM »
And I have a video of me benching 350x2 about as relevant as you pressing 315x3 back in the day. The question is what can you bench in 2023 not what have you benched or what has your brother benched.

Why don't you post that 315 video then? Only today matters and you can't bench 315 today. But you can't even post your 315 video from months ago.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: October 03, 2023, 12:30:44 PM »
Ok great the year is 2023 what can you bench now. By all means put up a video and I will add you to the list but I am not going to extrapolate your college build to now and then use advanced multi dimensional calculus to figure out your current bench press. Post a video of your current bench press if you want to be considered. I did this back in the day and I had abs in college doesn't get you on the list

You don't have to do the calculus yourself. Try using an excel spreadsheet without breaking the program.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #446 on: October 03, 2023, 12:32:59 PM »
Drug free as well.

Impressive. Very nice.

Now let's see Paul Allen's squat.

Where on earth do you get your information from? The idea that most people are anywhere near the numbers you stated belonging to you and your younger brother is not even close to accurate. It's basically Getbig lore continually trotted out as fact.

If a person bench presses 225-lb, they are in the Top 1-3% of strongest people who go to the gym - and when you consider that only 15-20% of people go to the gym, it means that a bench press of 225 puts you in the Top 0.15% to top 0.6% of strongest people in the general public.

That means that a person who bench presses 225-lb is the strongest person out of between 167 and 667 people in the general population.

A 315-lb bench press is WAY beyond that, and a 435-lb bench press at age 19 is probably around or above state records in multiple states.

As for deadlifts, the average man deadlifts between 185-225 pounds. In no world is deadlifting 595-lb common, and if you deadlifted that, you would be aware that pretty much no one  in any gym you attended did that.

It does make me wonder how many people have no awareness of the frequencies of these lifts in the general population, or who are simply just lying. For example, Jewish Getbig strength athlete Walter Sobchak curls the cambered bar for reps, and claims my 510 deadlift at 170 is light. He doesn't realize how much he exposes himself as someone who doesn't even train when he makes such mathematically inept statements.

If your brother bench pressed 435-lb at age 19, that easily puts him in the Top 1% of the Top 1%.

However, it is impressive to me that most Getbiggers go to gyms that are stronger than Westside Barbell. Because it's not like the number of 400-500+ bench pressers at Westside would be a litmus test by which to determine how common such lifts would be at other gyms or anything. No - on Getbig, this is apparently common.

Except it's not. It's like how Squadfather claimed to be some big strong jacked guy, when in reality, he was 5'11" and 325-lb of fat and died.

He was lying. And that's all he was ever doing.

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/500lb-bench-press-how-common-are-they/227781

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: October 03, 2023, 12:36:57 PM »

at least 25lbs over contest ready
Not a vein or cut in sight

Brian, thats really nothing to be proud of

Imagine how it would look if you relaxed your abs, its dad bod territory

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: October 03, 2023, 12:39:43 PM »
why dont you post a pic right now benching 315, you cant can you?

Its all about today Brian, right now, even you last workout is now in the past.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #449 on: October 03, 2023, 12:40:47 PM »
lets not forget that matt challenged brian to three lifts

brian ran away again
B