Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203002 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #475 on: October 03, 2023, 01:20:43 PM »

Is it me or do all Brians lifting videos look like his first time in a gym?

All over the place balance wise

After 20 years lifting he cant press a bar up evenly

I was about to say he learned his left/right cadence from Bertil Fox - but then I realized that maybe I did.

PS - joswift, you would be doing Getbig a great service if you happened to bump into Bertil and got an exclusive interview. ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #476 on: October 03, 2023, 01:21:42 PM »
I am feeling pretty confident I can bench 315 today

no you cant, and you know it

;D ;D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #477 on: October 03, 2023, 01:23:55 PM »
I never put a bench video up....yet you claim I have.  Proof....or fuck off.

You have a bloated gut....gorilla video....pool and easter pic say otherwise.

BTW I also just looked...you photoshopped my pic earlier.  Nice try....I can see the watermark.

Bwhaha unlike yourself I don't photoshop other mens pics

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #478 on: October 03, 2023, 01:25:11 PM »
Bwhaha unlike yourself I don't photoshop other mens pics

You absolutely did.....liar

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #479 on: October 03, 2023, 01:26:39 PM »
Based on todays workout I am feeling pretty confident I can bench 315 today however by the time I am ready for low reps I imagine Matt will have raised the bar you certainly won't and yeah side is starting to bother me a little now

You did the 315 recently right? So per Matt, you are already one of the strongest people out there.
I wouldnt rush into it after surgery (says the guy who's  been hurting himself weekly).  ;)

I need to follow my own advices...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: October 03, 2023, 01:26:59 PM »
You absolutely did.....liar

If your pic bothers you so much get in better shape and post a new better pic not that difficult good luck with it

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: October 03, 2023, 01:31:48 PM »
If your pic bothers you so much get in better shape and post a new better pic not that difficult good luck with it

Fucking doctoring it again.   What the fuck is wrong with you????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: October 03, 2023, 01:33:21 PM »
Fucking doctoring it again.   What the fuck is wrong with you????

Yeah bro say it again and maybe someone will believe you

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #483 on: October 03, 2023, 01:36:04 PM »
I literally just finished a chest workout but hey no worries we will be keeping the list updated until year end.

B. Hank - what are you basing that on?

I'm predicting a 350-370 bench press based on having a previous best of 345, having no injuries, eating more than 90g protein daily, consistently, for basically the first time in my life, and having muscle memory to take me to 345. So I'm really only adding 5-25 pounds to my previous best, and don't have any reason think I can't do that.

I will also have upwards of 20-lb more body weight on my side. I also took seven months off from Halloween '22 through to June 1st of this year, ans and only started training strength again five weeks ago, so I really haven't maxed out yet. So I have a handful of reasons to think my bench will keep going up.

It was also 295 on August 29th, and 325 yesterday. That's a 30-lb increase in 34 days, with every workout being better that my last during that time, and I have video record to show that.

Why are you so confident in your ability to improve, given your considerable number of injuries and surgeries, being 29-lb lighter than your max body weight, and so on and so forth?

Why are your predicting 315 so confidently?

?

I will press more than 315lbs before then meanwhile you don't even bench all you do is diet.

Isn't joswift a UK champion bodybuilder?

You don't seem to get that people have different goals than your own. You once explained that you are lifting now primarily to feel good. So what if joswift's goal is primarily to look good? And presumably to feel good as well, and other reasons.

He's found a training and diet protocol that works well for him, so what seems to be the issue?

Does joswift want to bench press more? I can tell you that I absolutely do. Does joswift care about bench? Has he claimed to be a superior bench presser than you?

Just wondering.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #484 on: October 03, 2023, 01:36:46 PM »

Is it me or do all Brians lifting videos look like his first time in a gym?

All over the place balance wise

After 20 years lifting he cant press a bar up evenly
Novice Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #485 on: October 03, 2023, 01:37:46 PM »
JOE'COACH'is very strong he has squatted and benched some good weights.
Huge bench......over 500 pounds IIRC.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #486 on: October 03, 2023, 01:43:10 PM »
I have never been a fatty. I am leaner on nothing. I am leaning out now on nothing yet you guys want to claim I am fat and bloated on 2grams of gear just nonsense

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #487 on: October 03, 2023, 01:53:24 PM »
I am not telling tales outside school but i am proud to class jeff as a friend. He uses miniscule amounts. Miniscule. He has a freakish shape and condition that he can hold for months. Its from years of dedication.

Meanwhile hanky has been to 2gm and beyond. He has a shit shape and while lean nowhere near contest condition. Its from years of medication.

I couldn't believe he was only 190-lb. I thought he was more like 230-lb. Maybe 220-lb at a minimum. But he has muscle bellies that make him look much bigger than you'd predict from his weight.

These are the types of things I realized early on that I didn't have. I made more progress training for strength + had a low appetite that held me back, and that I never really tried to overcome. I just enjoyed being light but sturdy.

If I had Jeff's genetics, I would have probably enjoyed bodybuilding-style training much more, and not essentially given up on it.

I had no idea that B. Hank used up to 2g or more. He never gave me the impression he even tried using less than that.

Funny story - my doctor told me about a procedure called "Coolsculpting", which apparently can literally evaporate 9-lb of body fat / 3" off your waist - and it's a non-surgical procedure.

So one day I asked B. Hank what his views were on this "Coolsculpting" fat-burning procedure, and he said "I would think improving your diet and training would be the better approach." So I swiftly [pun intended] replied:

"So why take steroids then? Why not improve your diet and training?"  ::)

But that's B. Hank for you - he's completely non-self aware. Just completely oblivious.

So years and years of grams and grams of gear to improve your midsection is ok to B. Hank, but somehow a non-surgical procedure which allegedly permanently removes inches off your waist is "cheating" to him, and heaven forbid I not do it through old fashioned hard work!

But B. Hank can slam grams of gear weekly to improve his midsection. That's not cheating. No reason to improve your diet and training there.

He's the type of juicer who has been on so much for so long that I don't think he has any clue how much they are helping him. It's so longstanding for him to use gear that he fails to recognize the benefits it brings. Even recognize it to himself.

If a non-surgical procedure can permanently zap three inches off my waist permanently, give me a reason NOT to do it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: October 03, 2023, 01:55:05 PM »
I literally just finished a chest workout but hey no worries we will be keeping the list updated until year end. I will press more than 315lbs before then meanwhile you don't even bench all you do is diet.

Post the video stud! Let’s see that shaky 315….

Imagine being on juice for 20 years bragging about benching 315 when you weigh 230 plus. lol this guy is something else.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: October 03, 2023, 01:55:59 PM »

Why did you shop Krank?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: October 03, 2023, 01:57:31 PM »
B. Hank - what are you basing that on?

I'm predicting a 350-370 bench press based on having a previous best of 345, having no injuries, eating more than 90g protein daily, consistently, for basically the first time in my life, and having muscle memory to take me to 345. So I'm really only adding 5-25 pounds to my previous best, and don't have any reason think I can't do that.

I will also have upwards of 20-lb more body weight on my side. I also took seven months off from Halloween '22 through to June 1st of this year, ans and only started training strength again five weeks ago, so I really haven't maxed out yet. So I have a handful of reasons to think my bench will keep going up.

It was also 295 on August 29th, and 325 yesterday. That's a 30-lb increase in 34 days, with every workout being better that my last during that time, and I have video record to show that.

Why are you so confident in your ability to improve, given your considerable number of injuries and surgeries, being 29-lb lighter than your max body weight, and so on and so forth?

Why are your predicting 315 so confidently?

?

Isn't joswift a UK champion bodybuilder?

You don't seem to get that people have different goals than your own. You once explained that you are lifting now primarily to feel good. So what if joswift's goal is primarily to look good? And presumably to feel good as well, and other reasons.

He's found a training and diet protocol that works well for him, so what seems to be the issue?

Does joswift want to bench press more? I can tell you that I absolutely do. Does joswift care about bench? Has he claimed to be a superior bench presser than you?

Just wondering.

I am basing it on the one rep max calculator. I feel more confident in my pectoral ligament holding after pressing 315lbs last time. I also know I had more in me. I will therefore train heavier and I know how long it has historically taken to add strength. I have been a little under the weather the last few days my weight will work itself out but regardless my max lifts have all been at about 210lbs I don't need to be 230lbs to hit a max. And Jo is a 58 year old amateur who won a county show against 2 65 year olds hardly the UK champion. If Joe wants to talk shit about training and who has more muscle then he should easily be able to bench 315lbs.

My original goal was to be back to around 330 by year end and 350 by next summer and I wasn't too worried about if it took a little longer. However, since you want to have a challenge no problem, we can have another one in 2024. I am predicting 330-340lbs for me by December you may get more if so good for you. I don't think you will get more than 350. But good luck

I am basically hoping to be back to presurgical form by year end then push forward. I am a little distracted right now as I feel like leaning out since I can't bulk but I am sure I will be bulking by December.

Maybe 2-3 weeks before I try a single have to kind of see how it goes as I am not worried about my chest arms failing I am worried about my abs tearing I had a nightmare the other night about a new hernia and I worry about it and keep checking it so no not risking it yet

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: October 03, 2023, 01:57:43 PM »
Yeah bro say it again and maybe someone will believe you

The irony of your comment....you probably don't even get it.

Still waiting for you to post a link to my bench video.   Anytime nut sack....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: October 03, 2023, 01:58:59 PM »
Why did you shop Krank?

Whatever you guys say he knows it isn't shopped he has had plenty of time to improve if he feels that is not a flattering pic, but everytime it gets posted everyone says he looks great so why would he improve those are abs and chest not tits and loose skin according to getbig

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: October 03, 2023, 01:59:51 PM »

Lol go ahead and pretend that is real if it makes you feel better

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: October 03, 2023, 02:02:18 PM »
Lol go ahead and pretend that is real if it makes you feel better

If your pic bothers you so much get in better shape and post a new better pic not that difficult good luck with it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: October 03, 2023, 02:03:43 PM »
Whatever you guys say he knows it isn't shopped he has had plenty of time to improve if he feels that is not a flattering pic, but everytime it gets posted everyone says he looks great so why would he improve those are abs and chest not tits and loose skin according to getbig

Its 100% shopped by you!!!!

What do I need to improve on?  I already out squatted, over head squatted, cleaned, and snatched you.

I am way more fit than you....and 10yrs older. 

What have you beaten me on?

1) The size of your gut
2) The number of arrests
3) Fake world records
4) Number of times quitting a contest
5) Amount of drugs you put in your body to look like you do and be as weak as you are

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: October 03, 2023, 02:08:09 PM »
I couldn't believe he was only 190-lb. I thought he was more like 230-lb. Maybe 220-lb at a minimum. But he has muscle bellies that make him look much bigger than you'd predict from his weight.

These are the types of things I realized early on that I didn't have. I made more progress training for strength + had a low appetite that held me back, and that I never really tried to overcome. I just enjoyed being light but sturdy.

If I had Jeff's genetics, I would have probably enjoyed bodybuilding-style training much more, and not essentially given up on it.

I had no idea that B. Hank used up to 2g or more. He never gave me the impression he even tried using less than that.

Funny story - my doctor told me about a procedure called "Coolsculpting", which apparently can literally evaporate 9-lb of body fat / 3" off your waist - and it's a non-surgical procedure.

So one day I asked B. Hank what his views were on this "Coolsculpting" fat-burning procedure, and he said "I would think improving your diet and training would be the better approach." So I swiftly [pun intended] replied:

"So why take steroids then? Why not improve your diet and training?"  ::)

But that's B. Hank for you - he's completely non-self aware. Just completely oblivious.

So years and years of grams and grams of gear to improve your midsection is ok to B. Hank, but somehow a non-surgical procedure which allegedly permanently removes inches off your waist is "cheating" to him, and heaven forbid I not do it through old fashioned hard work!

But B. Hank can slam grams of gear weekly to improve his midsection. That's not cheating. No reason to improve your diet and training there.

He's the type of juicer who has been on so much for so long that I don't think he has any clue how much they are helping him. It's so longstanding for him to use gear that he fails to recognize the benefits it brings. Even recognize it to himself.

If a non-surgical procedure can permanently zap three inches off my waist permanently, give me a reason NOT to do it.

First off I am not slamming 2g of gear however if I was my midsection would be twice it's current size. Gear does not make you leaner that is not how it works you would think you would have figured that out by now when you have to wear a bra everytime you sniff 10mg of anavar. I AM MUCH LEANER ON NOTHING THAN WHEN I AM ON TRT

By all means go get your magic cool sculpting it absolutely is a scam that won't work but whatver if you think it will work get lipo get whatever the fuck you want but you need something because yes you are fat that is why you don't see all the great muscle bellies and proportions and look like you have tits it is excess bodyfat. You do get leaner when you come off and lose weight but you sure as fuck are not getting leaner on cycle you get fatter everytime. That is why people bulk and cut. You add bodyfat when you bulk and hold water with androgens you need to then drop it and clean up before going again otherwise you just get fatter.

I am on 0 gear right now I fucking wish I had 2g of gear I could blast weekly. I am willing to be the advertisement endorser for anyone who wants to sell gear to getbig give it to me free when I blow up everyone will buy your gear.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: October 03, 2023, 02:08:58 PM »

And here is the reason why little bhank is obsessed with Krankenstein: jealousy.
Not only does krank lift more than bhank but people also comment positively about his physique. Bhank can't stand someone else getting the praise while he gets shat on for his messed up physique and shitty lifts. Such a fragile ego, must have serious childhood trauma.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: October 03, 2023, 02:10:21 PM »
If your pic bothers you so much get in better shape and post a new better pic not that difficult good luck with it.

It doesn't bother me at all because unlike the one of krank above that is not my pic I posted the original a long time ago after you guys shopped it and it is not even close you increases my waist and my head and shrank my arms but again if that makes you feel better about yourself have at it because apparently posting a decent bench press is not an option for you

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #499 on: October 03, 2023, 02:10:37 PM »
200mgs is more than enough to make good gains and stay in shape year round

My point was people always seem to start on 500mgs without trying a lower dosage

It's like message board legend, isn't it? That 500mg of Test weekly is the minimum anyone should EVER take.

Meanwhile, the average man produces, what, 50-150mg weekly?

If you dont try 200 first then you wont know if it works

If you are a good responder 200mgs is certainly enough.

That's great news. I also feel like we need to distinguish testerone from other steroids.

From everything I've read, T seems quite non-toxic. It appears to have some negative cardiovascular effects, but virtually nothing else.

I may be rationalizing a desire to go on TRT, but when you said 200mg weekly with a good diet was plenty...it seriously piqued my interest.

I know people taking upwards of a gram and look like shit, our friend Brian for one

Reason is they are lazy and eat like shit thinking the drugs are going to do all the work

Oh, and being lean allows the gear to work better.

Steroids were designed for malnourished and burns victims after the war

They were never made for fatties.

I sometimes wonder if Brian has even tried less. Good on him for having the disposable income to abuse gear, so there's that.

Maybe you hit on something else - most people DO eat like shit. So then the "minimum 500mg cycle" circulated online - because most people horribly, they need more gear to overcome it.

I think I realized how dependent Brian was on gear was when he was asking if Planet Fitness was offering members unlimited free pizza one day of the week. He said "I could eat one large pizza to myself", or something.  ::) I was like - does this fucking guy have zero regard to diet?  ???

Even if my gym DID offer unlimited free pizza, I wouldn't stuff my face like that! And how stupid is it of Brian to think a gym would offer an free pizza buffet?  ???

Is Brian a trust fund baby or something? How would he not understand that no gym is going to offer that?  ::)

I think Dave D. explained to him that the gym in question gives members max. two small slices every Tuesday. I thought - [1] how dumb must Brian be to think a gym would offer that, and [2] how little regard does Brian give to diet and health to want to stuff his face like that even if it DID?! Sheesh.

Thanks joswift! I'm going to ask my doctor about TRT now. I feel at almost 42, the time may be here for it.  :)