Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202763 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1150 on: October 09, 2023, 11:53:19 AM »
I started Winstrol in June.

I should have an Instagram post about that.

But someone told me it really messes you up, so I got scared, and regrouped [cut the cycle off].

That same person who told me Winstrol is toxic also told me Anadrol is toxic [joswift told me about a study showing that wasn't true], then months later, he sees me and says:

"HEY, do you still have that Anadrol left?"

LMAO! I was like: "I gave back the rest to the guy that I got it from - after you scared me into doing that!"

Haha.

However:

[1] I just ran a creatine cycle, and went up 10-lb. I had not used creatine since 2009, and Van Bilderass was absolutely right: you can absolutely gain 4-lb of muscle [+6-lb water] on a good creatine.

[2] I've historically gotten 90g protein daily. I'm focused on 140-200g daily, and getting my marks most days.

[3] MUSCLE MEMORY. So far, everything I am lifting, I have lifted at 170.

^ But that benefit will end soon.

And I'm glad you noticed, Phantom! It's been going great so far!

That all said:

I think now MAY be the time I DO run a cycle.

See, B. Hank - you talk a lot of smack, but how about I run 4-8 weeks of Dianabol right now?

?

How about that?

I am absolutely certain I will leave you in the dust.

Not saying I'll press 405 or anything, but...maybe 380 is possible?

You really trashed me, and my country by extension, and now I need to show you up. For me...for Getbig...for CANADA.  ;D

How would you like that, B. Hank?

I could use some sauce in me. That creatine was like $25, and was amazing. Ten pounds gained!
I haven't poured through all the pages of this thread but just checked the last couple pages. Have you run Test yet Matt? If not, why? Stop fucking with orals and just ran Test. 500mgs a week

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1151 on: October 09, 2023, 11:58:06 AM »

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. Matt 330 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 350)
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 315 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
4. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
4. Residue 315 Goal
4. IronGrip400 315 Goal
4. Darren Avey Goal
5. NJFlex 275 Goal
5. Krankenstein 275 Goal
5. Pasmith 275 Goal
5. Chaos 275lbs Goal
6. Josh 250 Goal
6. Cephius 250 Goal
6. 38 Returns 250 Goal
7. Raymondo 225 Goal
7. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
7. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
7. Dave D 225 Goal
7. JoSwift 225 Goal
7. Hulkatron 225 Goal
7. Illuminati 225 Goal
7. Walter 225 Goal
7. Webster 225 Goal
8.GrapeApe 205 Goal
9. IronNat 195 Goal
9. Shizzo 195 Goal
9. Never1ashow 195 Goal
10. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
10. Wes 185 Goal
11. JPJ 165 Goal
12. Could be You

Yet another list Calvin didn't make  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1152 on: October 09, 2023, 12:13:26 PM »
I haven't poured through all the pages of this thread but just checked the last couple pages. Have you run Test yet Matt? If not, why? Stop fucking with orals and just ran Test. 500mgs a week

Christopher

You claimed 225-230 ripped in 2006 and 18 inch calves at 6 foot 2 you also claimed a set of 10 with 130s on incline as such your 2023 challenge number is 295lbs

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=688351.msg10090666#msg10090666

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« on: January 07, 2006, 04:12:45 PM »
Actually I have awesome genetics clown so I have need for juice.I'm 225-230 ripped.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1153 on: October 09, 2023, 12:13:47 PM »
\\

Proof is in the pudding if you want to talk about someone else diet you should probably get below 15% bodyfat first. You have tits and are fat meanwhile I am closer to 10% and have abs while being about the same bodyweight. You are the one who needs help with their diet not me

Before you lay the insults on too heavily, you should consider the fact that gyno surgery is a lot simpler and more permanent than hair transplant surgery.

As for my body fat, there is no reason to believe I wouldn't be considerably leaner than I am now if I ran more stuff. But every goal I have - even when I do dabble in gear - boils down to:
Is what I am doing sustainable?

If it's not sustainable, I don't do it, or don't do it often.

That's why my goal now is to get my bench/squat/deadlift up to 350/450/550, then attempt to drop to 185, then simply SUSTAIN that for as long as I can. A decade or more, if I can.

How many people deadlift 550+? Out of those who do, how many ALWAYS deadlift 550+? I know a 700 puller in town who didn't train for two years then pulled 500 right off the couch.

My goal is to SUSTAIN whatever strength level I get to. Sure, I could probably go all out and get to 585 or something, but my goal is to sustain what I get to.

What I DETEST about bodybuilding is that it is extremely fleeting. IFBB pros only look like they do for ONE day, on strict diets that aren't sustainable, covered in oil, pumped up, on diuretics that can't or shouldn't be used long-term, under contest lights, with photos taken with the most expensive cameras possible, AND which are photos manipulated.

Without all that, within 6-36 months, bodybuilders look NOTHING like they do in contest. Arguably, within 6-36 HOURS, they don't look the same!

As Gym Rat said: bodybuilding is fake.

That's why my goals have always been on the strength side. There are valid evolutionary reasons to be strong, and therefore, our max natural strength potential and max juiced strength potential are closer. Strength goals, in light of that, are more sustainable without the gear requirement.

And that's why my goal is to get to a point in strength where I can just maintain that level for years - even two decades or more, if possible.

I want EVERYONE who knows me to essentially see a consistent product - I visited a nurse friend not long ago, who I've known for years, and I was flabbergasted at how she looked nothing like her Facebook pictures.

I don't want to be that person. I want everyone to be used to me being me - in every respect. I don't want to surprise anyone. And I want to get to a high level of fitness, and just maintain it.

Lastly, B. Hank:
Unlike others on here, I give you credit where credit is due. OF COURSE you have a better physique than I do. You probably have something like 40-lb more lean mass on your body, at a similar height [i.e., at 180, I would probably be in the same condition as you at 220].

I have NO problem saying that.

Unlike YOU, I don't feel the need to diminish your accomplishments. I am CERTAIN you would beat me in 10 bodybuilding contests held anywhere in the world, assuming fair judging - 10 out 10 times.

LIKEWISE [and something you WON'T admit], I am CERTAIN that I would beat you in any 10 balanced strength contests. Be they Strongman contests, powerlifting meets, or - heck - even Olympic Lifting [I could learn it]. I would best you 10 for 10. Now...you probably have me in the strict curl, but we could probably cherry pick and say my shoulders are better than yours, even right now.

As for my alleged gyno - look at that 2017 picture of me. Whatever that is [a Strongman friend said it's just overactive glandular activity + fat/water], it has been there for YEARS. If it gets [hasn't changed for years], I would get surgery. No big deal. AND - whatever I have there is aggravated by the fact that [1] my chest sucks, and [2] it's ripping apart from the sides. Check the highlighted portion of my chest below.

Lastly, as for my body fat - once again, my goal is for a look that is SUSTAINABLE. Obviously, 15-20% body fat is sustainable.

As for how much lower is sustainable...maybe 14-13-12% may be sustainable.

So my goal would be to try to be maybe 13% [which actually LOOKS like 9%] @185, while hitting my 350/450/550.

Then to sustain that for as long as possible.

If I wanted to get leaner, I could just run tons of gear. But HEALTH underlies and constrains EVERYTHING that I do. Health isn't just some minor factor to me - it is THE factor. I will NOT compromise health for ANY other goal.

PS - once again, I'm not saying I look better than you. You have a better physique than I do, and I openly admit that. I'm stronger than you though.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1154 on: October 09, 2023, 12:26:18 PM »
MattC is slaying the tiny-tits left and right lately.

Great classic Expos t-shirt as well

Thanks Hulkotron!

You have always been one of the guys on here who has been realistic about my P4P strength, and didn't feel the need to slag me off about it.

There are many reasons why my focus is strength right now, but it will be nice to post some decent numbers so that you and others who have supported me, sort of believed in me / had faith in me, will see that - yeah - I can put some dang good P4P numbers when I set out to do it.

I can't even say a 550 pull is giving me any self-doubt. The QUESTION to me is: if I pull that at 200...will I be able to maintain that 550 while cutting a few LB's and dropping to 185 body weight?

?

Because that's another matter.

I still consider it possible. I think I can do it. But I'm less certain of pulling 550 @185 than just pulling 550 at whatever body weight. And for max lifts, even minor b/w increases help.

But part of my thought process here is - you for sure had faith in me and had my back in pointing out that I'm strong for my size before, and frankly, I want you to see that you were right about that.  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1155 on: October 09, 2023, 12:27:30 PM »

As for my body fat, there is no reason to believe I wouldn't be considerably leaner than I am now if I ran more stuff.

If I wanted to get leaner, I could just run tons of gear.

You do not need to run gear to get lean I get leaner when I run nothing. Gear doesn't make you lean it makes you hold fluid and get puffy. How do you not see that yourself?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1156 on: October 09, 2023, 12:40:54 PM »
Dude you just said you are 203lbs I just weighed in at 210lbs today that is 7lbs difference how the fuck do you figure you are you giving me a 30lbs weight advantage?

Bhank doesn’t start sentences with the word “Dude.”

For claiming to be off TRT his head is freaking huge.

Hard to get that look without being on some sort of drug.

His midget with acromegaly look is pretty on point there though.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: October 09, 2023, 12:51:26 PM »
You are not in 7th you were simply on the 7th tier challenge we have investigated further and come up with a more accurate challenge number for you

It appears you claimed to be in your 50s in 2014 which means you are in your 60s now we have updated your challenge number to 195lbs you are a tier 9 challenge now

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. Matt 330 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 350)
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 315 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
4. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
4. Residue 315 Goal
4. IronGrip400 315 Goal
4. Darren Avey Goal
5. NJFlex 275 Goal
5. Krankenstein 275 Goal
5. Pasmith 275 Goal
5. Chaos 275lbs Goal
6. Josh 250 Goal
6. Cephius 250 Goal
6. 38 Returns 250 Goal
7. Raymondo 225 Goal
7. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
7. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
7. Dave D 225 Goal
7. JoSwift 225 Goal
7. Hulkatron 225 Goal
7. Illuminati 225 Goal
7. Walter 225 Goal
7. Webster 225 Goal
8.GrapeApe 205 Goal
9. IronNat 195 Goal
9. Shizzo 195 Goal
9. Never1ashow 195 Goal
10. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
10. Wes 185 Goal
11. JPJ 165 Goal
12. Could be You
hes taking the piss now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: October 09, 2023, 12:52:40 PM »
Before you lay the insults on too heavily, you should consider the fact that gyno surgery is a lot simpler and more permanent than hair transplant surgery.

As for my body fat, there is no reason to believe I wouldn't be considerably leaner than I am now if I ran more stuff. But every goal I have - even when I do dabble in gear - boils down to:
Is what I am doing sustainable?

If it's not sustainable, I don't do it, or don't do it often.

That's why my goal now is to get my bench/squat/deadlift up to 350/450/550, then attempt to drop to 185, then simply SUSTAIN that for as long as I can. A decade or more, if I can.

How many people deadlift 550+? Out of those who do, how many ALWAYS deadlift 550+? I know a 700 puller in town who didn't train for two years then pulled 500 right off the couch.

My goal is to SUSTAIN whatever strength level I get to. Sure, I could probably go all out and get to 585 or something, but my goal is to sustain what I get to.

What I DETEST about bodybuilding is that it is extremely fleeting. IFBB pros only look like they do for ONE day, on strict diets that aren't sustainable, covered in oil, pumped up, on diuretics that can't or shouldn't be used long-term, under contest lights, with photos taken with the most expensive cameras possible, AND which are photos manipulated.

Without all that, within 6-36 months, bodybuilders look NOTHING like they do in contest. Arguably, within 6-36 HOURS, they don't look the same!

As Gym Rat said: bodybuilding is fake.

That's why my goals have always been on the strength side. There are valid evolutionary reasons to be strong, and therefore, our max natural strength potential and max juiced strength potential are closer. Strength goals, in light of that, are more sustainable without the gear requirement.

And that's why my goal is to get to a point in strength where I can just maintain that level for years - even two decades or more, if possible.

I want EVERYONE who knows me to essentially see a consistent product - I visited a nurse friend not long ago, who I've known for years, and I was flabbergasted at how she looked nothing like her Facebook pictures.

I don't want to be that person. I want everyone to be used to me being me - in every respect. I don't want to surprise anyone. And I want to get to a high level of fitness, and just maintain it.

Lastly, B. Hank:
Unlike others on here, I give you credit where credit is due. OF COURSE you have a better physique than I do. You probably have something like 40-lb more lean mass on your body, at a similar height [i.e., at 180, I would probably be in the same condition as you at 220].

I have NO problem saying that.

Unlike YOU, I don't feel the need to diminish your accomplishments. I am CERTAIN you would beat me in 10 bodybuilding contests held anywhere in the world, assuming fair judging - 10 out 10 times.

LIKEWISE [and something you WON'T admit], I am CERTAIN that I would beat you in any 10 balanced strength contests. Be they Strongman contests, powerlifting meets, or - heck - even Olympic Lifting [I could learn it]. I would best you 10 for 10. Now...you probably have me in the strict curl, but we could probably cherry pick and say my shoulders are better than yours, even right now.

As for my alleged gyno - look at that 2017 picture of me. Whatever that is [a Strongman friend said it's just overactive glandular activity + fat/water], it has been there for YEARS. If it gets [hasn't changed for years], I would get surgery. No big deal. AND - whatever I have there is aggravated by the fact that [1] my chest sucks, and [2] it's ripping apart from the sides. Check the highlighted portion of my chest below.

Lastly, as for my body fat - once again, my goal is for a look that is SUSTAINABLE. Obviously, 15-20% body fat is sustainable.

As for how much lower is sustainable...maybe 14-13-12% may be sustainable.

So my goal would be to try to be maybe 13% [which actually LOOKS like 9%] @185, while hitting my 350/450/550.

Then to sustain that for as long as possible.

If I wanted to get leaner, I could just run tons of gear. But HEALTH underlies and constrains EVERYTHING that I do. Health isn't just some minor factor to me - it is THE factor. I will NOT compromise health for ANY other goal.

PS - once again, I'm not saying I look better than you. You have a better physique than I do, and I openly admit that. I'm stronger than you though.

Its not him you kunt

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1159 on: October 09, 2023, 01:00:42 PM »
You could offer a 100lb weight advantage doesn't change the fact we are still going to be in the same weight class 5lbs apart

Maybe you should successfully press the 100s first because you haven't yet. You also don't get credit for what your partner thinks you can lift remember this is the same lifting partner spotter who didn't think you could get 325 a week ago now he is the expert on your strength?

I don't think you need to be an EXPERT on strength to tell someone had 5% more in the tank.

From how I felt and how the video looked, I am absolutely certain that I had a 340 bench press in me on Friday. I think it would have been a steady, but certain, press.

I'll get it Wednesday, anyway.

Unfortunately, my spotter has taken over numerous times unnecessarily because he only bench presses 160. So my only solution is to continually bench 10-lb below my max. My doing so, he can stand to the side and watch. I will re-rack to the middle rung if I can't make it, or he can help once I tell him to.

But for the contest, I want to press my true max...so I may have to get another spotter who knows when to intervene, and when to leave it alone - like when the weight is OBVIOUSLY STILL SLOWLY MOVING UP, YOU LEAVE IT ALONE.

I'm only annoyed with it, more because YOU are such a petty fuck about this, when it's obvious to anyone I got the lift. Even if it doesn't count, it's still obvious I had it, but noooooo, you can't just acknowledge I had that 325, because you are a petty fuck.

So I went back on Friday to get that 330 with my spotter standing AWAY from the bench, so you couldn't deny it.

I timed my 330-lb bench, and it took UNDER TWO SECONDS from touching my chest to pressing it fully:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyFTiI4tsAp/

Meanwhile, it took UNDER THREE SECONDS for me to get 325, with my spotter's accidental touch:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7CXcMtm4R/

To go up 5-lb while decreasing my rep speed represents a decent increase in strength between workouts, but my point is:
A spotter should not intervene for reps that take under three seconds [for the concentric/positive/press portion].

There was no reason for him to think I was at any risk there, and he has done that with as little as 275.

He bench presses 160, so to him, it's a lot of weight.

So I will be benching 10-lb below my max from now on, until December 31st, when I will find a way to press my absolute max - most likely with another spotter who knows not to touch the bar unless I explicitly say "HELP".

As for pressing the 100's - as I have already said: I have pressed the 100's MANY times. My max performance was nine reps, and my form was PERFECTLY FINE, wrist kink aside. I have also pressed the 105's for 3. I will soon go to the 110's, once I get the 100's for 10+ reps with the form I did them for six.

Just because you don't think 350-380lbs is going to be hard doesn't mean it isn't maybe you should do it first before declaring it easy?

I have benched 320x6 @170, 340 @170, and 345 @183. Here's 320x6 @170:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeN1RWeADHv/

WHY would, at the very least, 345 be a challenge for me at 203? I have a full TWENTY POUNDS of body weight?

?

I'll get 340 on Wednesday...but I may attempt 345 if I get that. And if I get that...350. I'm taking two weeks off training singles, so I may as well go all out.

It has always been an open weight challenge. Go develop some DDD cups if you think it will help but if you don't think I am going to sneak on at 11:59 12/31/23 and press 1lb more than you then you are daft.

No, you won't. I'm probably good for 345 TODAY. That means I have 12 weeks to make improvements, when I've only been training for strength for six weeks so far.

So even to get to 355 would mean I would have to add 10-lb to what I most likely can press right now, in more than as many weeks. So even a 1-lb increase in bench press strength would get me to 355.

That would require you to press 360 to best me, and that's only going to happen in the same universe where Walter Sobchak is stronger and better looking than me, and JustPlaneJane runs the 100m in 11.11s captured on a video...you know...that video she JUST CAN'T POST...you know...in that universe where she's one of the fastest White women in human history.

Meanwhile, in THIS universe, only 3,275 women have ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster, and about 3,000 of them are Black, lol.

JustPlaneJane basically did the equivalent of a White guy saying he ran the 100m in 11.11s, and is too stupid to see it.

LOL.

For me to get 355 would be +10 on my lifetime max bench, but with +20 body weight. Meanwhile for you, to beat that, you would need 360, which is -5 from your alleged lifetime max of 365 from 2002, but after you had numerous injuries and surgeries.

There would be every reason why I should get 355.

There would be no reason why you would get back to your former lifetime best, minus five pounds.

330lbs isn't going to cut it you will need to lift more than that.

I will lift 340 on Wednesday. Since we're nowhere near the contest end submission date, and nothing is on the line yet, I am asking you to change the leaderboard to say 340 for me, in good faith.

You're going to HAVE to change it in ~55 hours.

It would show you are a good sport to change it now.

:)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1160 on: October 09, 2023, 01:07:29 PM »
After many complaints I have decided to update the leaderboard. I do believe in 2023 we should be more inclusive. As Matt and his partner did post a verifiable lift they/their/them  will be recognized on the leaderboard.

GETBIG 2023 BENCH PRESS LEADERBOAD
1. BigRo 396 Verified
2. Matt and his lifting Partner they/their/them 325lbs verified
3. Bhank 315 verified
3. Matt 315 verified
4. Soul Crusher 225 verified
5. Krankenstein 225 verified
6. 38 Returns 185 not yet verified
7. JoSwift 175 not yet verified
8. Illuminati 165 not yet verified
9. Webster 155 not yet verified
10. Wes 135 not yet verified

^ Yeah, because my spotter was ROWING the weight for me when he accidentally tapped the bar, right??

You can clearly see that he is not engaging the muscles in his hands in any significant way. There are NO signs of strain or flex. Second video [swipe left]:

What a dick.  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1161 on: October 09, 2023, 01:08:49 PM »
You do not need to run gear to get lean I get leaner when I run nothing. Gear doesn't make you lean it makes you hold fluid and get puffy. How do you not see that yourself?

Never in the history of this loose boweled fucktards history has he EVER said he "runs" anything.....

Just sad attempt....

Alas, Brian has fucked off and died.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1162 on: October 09, 2023, 01:14:07 PM »
GrapeApe we have adjusted your challenge numnber as we have developed more sophisticated means of determining 2023 strength challenges. As such based on your 2006 posting we have determined a 205lb 2023 challenge is a good goal for you. Good Luck

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Who here has...............
« on: June 16, 2006, 06:26:39 AM »
"I used Shawn Phillips' "How to increase your bench 50lbs in 7 weeks program" and benched 325 for on and 225 x 18 at about 185.

Tried to get back into benching to try it again (now 175), w[b]as just doing 5 x 5 with 250
, and ended up in physical therapy for my shoulder.

Benching can be real tough on the delts.[/b]"

yup, it's ballspew
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1163 on: October 09, 2023, 01:15:40 PM »
Never in the history of this loose boweled fucktards history has he EVER said he "runs" anything.....

Just sad attempt....

Alas, Brian has fucked off and died.....

I give Matt C some credit for running him off, even if Ballspew has been sharing the account for a while, it wasn't all Ballspew and I think some of the earlier bench press stuff was Bhanky such as the petty not giving Matt the 325.  That's classic Hanky NPD and pettiness.  The posts above going back and researching others' posts isn't something Hanky would do.

Regardless, this is like a bad hard to follow novel being written as we're reading it.  I will keep following Matt C's embarrassing of Hanky's weakness as his bench continues to shame Hankins.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1164 on: October 09, 2023, 01:21:44 PM »
This is not that horrific wife beating hillbilly

Don’t feed the troll kids
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: October 09, 2023, 01:29:14 PM »
I don't think you need to be an EXPERT on strength to tell someone had 5% more in the tank.

From how I felt and how the video looked, I am absolutely certain that I had a 340 bench press in me on Friday. I think it would have been a steady, but certain, press.

I'll get it Wednesday, anyway.

Unfortunately, my spotter has taken over numerous times unnecessarily because he only bench presses 160. So my only solution is to continually bench 10-lb below my max. My doing so, he can stand to the side and watch. I will re-rack to the middle rung if I can't make it, or he can help once I tell him to.

But for the contest, I want to press my true max...so I may have to get another spotter who knows when to intervene, and when to leave it alone - like when the weight is OBVIOUSLY STILL SLOWLY MOVING UP, YOU LEAVE IT ALONE.

I'm only annoyed with it, more because YOU are such a petty fuck about this, when it's obvious to anyone I got the lift. Even if it doesn't count, it's still obvious I had it, but noooooo, you can't just acknowledge I had that 325, because you are a petty fuck.

So I went back on Friday to get that 330 with my spotter standing AWAY from the bench, so you couldn't deny it.

I timed my 330-lb bench, and it took UNDER TWO SECONDS from touching my chest to pressing it fully:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyFTiI4tsAp/

Meanwhile, it took UNDER THREE SECONDS for me to get 325, with my spotter's accidental touch:

To go up 5-lb while decreasing my rep speed represents a decent increase in strength between workouts, but my point is:
A spotter should not intervene for reps that take under three seconds [for the concentric/positive/press portion].

There was no reason for him to think I was at any risk there, and he has done that with as little as 275.

He bench presses 160, so to him, it's a lot of weight.

So I will be benching 10-lb below my max from now on, until December 31st, when I will find a way to press my absolute max - most likely with another spotter who knows not to touch the bar unless I explicitly say "HELP".

As for pressing the 100's - as I have already said: I have pressed the 100's MANY times. My max performance was nine reps, and my form was PERFECTLY FINE, wrist kink aside. I have also pressed the 105's for 3. I will soon go to the 110's, once I get the 100's for 10+ reps with the form I did them for six.

I have benched 320x6 @170, 340 @170, and 345 @183. Here's 320x6 @170:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeN1RWeADHv/

WHY would, at the very least, 345 be a challenge for me at 203? I have a full TWENTY POUNDS of body weight?

?

I'll get 340 on Wednesday...but I may attempt 345 if I get that. And if I get that...350. I'm taking two weeks off training singles, so I may as well go all out.

No, you won't. I'm probably good for 345 TODAY. That means I have 12 weeks to make improvements, when I've only been training for strength for six weeks so far.

So even to get to 355 would mean I would have to add 10-lb to what I most likely can press right now, in more than as many weeks. So even a 1-lb increase in bench press strength would get me to 355.

That would require you to press 360 to best me, and that's only going to happen in the same universe where Walter Sobchak is stronger and better looking than me, and JustPlaneJane runs the 100m in 11.11s captured on a video...you know...that video she JUST CAN'T POST...you know...in that universe where she's one of the fastest White women in human history.

Meanwhile, in THIS universe, only 3,275 women have ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster, and about 3,000 of them are Black, lol.

JustPlaneJane basically did the equivalent of a White guy saying he ran the 100m in 11.11s, and is too stupid to see it.

LOL.

For me to get 355 would be +10 on my lifetime max bench, but with +20 body weight. Meanwhile for you, to beat that, you would need 360, which is -5 from your alleged lifetime max of 365 from 2002, but after you had numerous injuries and surgeries.

There would be every reason why I should get 355.

There would be no reason why you would get back to your former lifetime best, minus five pounds.

I will lift 340 on Wednesday. Since we're nowhere near the contest end submission date, and nothing is on the line yet, I am asking you to change the leaderboard to say 340 for me, in good faith.

You're going to HAVE to change it in ~55 hours.

It would show you are a good sport to change it now.

:)

Why don't we just put you down at 500lbs benched at a 140lb bodyweight? No one cares how fast you did it how much you had left in the tank or how much more you are going to get in the future. You got 330lbs which is a great lift but you don't get to just add 25lbs to the lift it (355) and subtract 20lbs from your 205 bodyweight (185) because that is your plan and then add 10lbs of reserves and claim a double bodyweight bench. That is not how it works. You got 330lbs at 203 claimed pounds of bodyweight. Good lift great job but let's not get carried away

&t=1s

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1166 on: October 09, 2023, 01:37:21 PM »
In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl.

Not that any of this happened, but look at this fucking idiot - yeah, what a shit-shocker that a fast woman would run faster than 300-lb linemen.  ;D

Moot point, since he's lying, but no one should be surprised that a fast woman would run faster than football players. Carrying more weight is always a disadvantage in sprints.

It's yet more bullshit proving Jane can't even get his lies straight. Fast female athletes in college will some/all of the football team at the 40-yard dash. No one would be shocked.

But this is from the same moron who claimed he ran a 11.11s 100m as a White woman, when the fastest White woman of all time is Ivet Lalova-Collio, who ran the 100m in 10.77s.

The fastest White man ever is Frenchman Christophe Lemaitre. His fastest 100m time was 9.92s.

IMAGINE me claiming 10.23s [same PERCENTAGE difference Jane claimed to Ivet Lalova-Collio], but I have no video, but other anonymous Getbiggers [none of whom ever verified anything] saw this mythical video, and expecting anyone to believe that?  ;D

What a fucking retard, lol.
ATTEMPT to make your lies believable! If he had claimed to be a woman who got 11.99s, you could just ignore the lie, but some people just get greedy!

Fair play to Squadfatter - he only claimed a 360-370 bench, which he probably did, given he was 325.

I can see why Getbiggers simp for booty - she's ****ing hot! She's ****ing sexy.

But even from the couple of fake legs and arms pics [covered in self-harm scars] that Jane posted, the fake woman he is pretending to be is ****ing ugly. She's ****ing busted. There is NO reason to simp for Jane. He's not a woman, and he never ran the 100m in 11.11s. And the fake pics were ugly.

The JPJ 40-yard dash / sprint lie, I must say was an interesting subplot of this thread, lol.

Heck, even if he had claimed to a woman who ran 11.75s, I wouldn't have felt the need to call him out - 11.11s was just greedy.

Note to other Getbiggers who intend to lie: make the lie SOMEWHAT believable. Any deadlift over 600 or so is going to be scrutinized more. Just claim 560 for a triple or so, and you'll get board "street cred" without any work. But also keep in mind, this isn't pre-2005. It's 2023, and EVERYONE has a camera + YouTube access + the ability to digitally blur pics/videos. There's no excuse not to prove a claim. I get that Walter Sobchak is 60 years old and used to how it was in 1998, but that's no excuse.

Another tip: don't be an asshole about it. If you're trashing everyone like Squadfatter, expect to be ran off the board. Just make up a believable lie and be cool to people. IMO, that is the best approach.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1167 on: October 09, 2023, 01:46:14 PM »
That is extremely quick, elite speed faster than half of the nfl players if not more

;D ;D ;D

It reminds me of the time that George Farah got shot while saving all those people when the bank was being robbed. He and Jane have true strength.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1168 on: October 09, 2023, 01:47:45 PM »
Umm yeh - 4.3 is nfl combine STUD level. For a woman it’s super human.

It is incredible.

I had a dream once where I could fly. It was so cool.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1169 on: October 09, 2023, 01:50:43 PM »
Matt - you gotta lift one arm over your head and check for the presence of gyno that way.  It’s how the plastic surgeons do it 8)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: October 09, 2023, 01:51:25 PM »
I give Matt C some credit for running him off, even if Ballspew has been sharing the account for a while, it wasn't all Ballspew and I think some of the earlier bench press stuff was Bhanky such as the petty not giving Matt the 325.  That's classic Hanky NPD and pettiness.  The posts above going back and researching others' posts isn't something Hanky would do.

Regardless, this is like a bad hard to follow novel being written as we're reading it.  I will keep following Matt C's embarrassing of Hanky's weakness as his bench continues to shame Hankins.

He loses that credit by churning out page after page of responses to someone taking the piss out of him

Can someone explain why hes still responding, it makes no sense at all unless fallsview has bought his account as well

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1171 on: October 09, 2023, 01:57:23 PM »
I ran 4.33 the first time I ever tried the 40 yard dash.

LOL.

My best 100M time is 11.11 slightly wind aided, that is the video I sent to some of the members.

LOL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Considering that that Jenna Prandini is the fastest White woman in AMERICAN HISTORY, and maybe something like ten White American women have ever ran a sub-11s, you should make up a more realistic lie next time.

On that note, I actually pulled 760 today in training, weighing in at 199. I got it on video, and sent it to a few members, but can't post the video here. But I sent the video to 240 or Bust, Squadfatter, and pellius. Feel free to confirm.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Prandini

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1172 on: October 09, 2023, 02:08:37 PM »
He loses that credit by churning out page after page of responses to someone taking the piss out of him

Can someone explain why hes still responding, it makes no sense at all unless fallsview has bought his account as well

Matt C account also not him ?
Doesn't seem like him replying/ posting now.

JPJ is all woman  & yet he's now ragging  on her 🤦🏻‍♂️🥱

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: October 09, 2023, 02:14:02 PM »
Matt C account also not him ?
Doesn't seem like him replying/ posting now.

JPJ is all woman  & yet he's now ragging  on her 🤦🏻‍♂️🥱

If it is him hes mentally ill

He must know it isnt hankins at this point yet hes still churning out page after page of responses

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1174 on: October 09, 2023, 02:14:30 PM »
Matt should be above you. He is lighter that you, and has better relative strength.

And that's why I called him out.

Even if his account is being shared now [although I'd he surprised if he is also sharing his Instagram account], he still needed to be put in his place for other reasons.

Putting me second on the list, even though my 315 was cleaner while I weighed less than he did, and pressed 325 successfully, but my spotter accidentally touched the bar, should have all been proof that I deserved to be first in the case of a 315 tie.

But no.

His ego just HAD to place himself first.

That's why I won't to quickly beat him on all three main lifts, just to settle this quickly.

The goal now is to just put more space between us, and possibly reduce body weight to further increase the disparity.

Unless BigRo makes drastic improvements to his 396-lb bench [this may be possible...I don't know], I expect to be closer to BigRo when all is said and done.

I don't think BigRo has anything to worry about from me.

But I should be good for 345 already. I'll attempt 340 on Wednesday, then once I get that, 345 and 350 [moving up if successful].

Then I'm taking two weeks off from singles.

No matter what what you slice it, I'll have a verified 350 posted in two weeks.

The question then will be: how much can I add in 10 weeks from there?

I think 370 may be doable...360-370 for sure.

But if I could get 375 to BigRo's 396, I would be damn happy about that.

Like I said, I don't have any expectation to pose a threat to Ro, but that would be damn good company to be in, even if I'm within 8% of Ro [365], I would be extremely content. And because I get a 20-lb body weight advantage, I don't think adding 5-6% to my bench press 1RM should be THAT out of the question.

I'm not remotely worried about burying B. Hank. What I'm trying to do now is inch closer to Ro, so my 2nd place is more impressive.