Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201619 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1275 on: October 10, 2023, 09:07:38 AM »
This Bhanks guy is pretty funny. Is he real or just one of those AI characters?

Fucks sake another gimmick

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1276 on: October 10, 2023, 09:14:34 AM »
Careful "bro" or you might end up living rent-free in Matt's fucked-up head with Sobchak as a roommate.

Hey !  🙋‍♀️

How are you ? I haven’t talked to you in a while, things okay in your neck of the woods ?

I was back home last week for Oktoberfest and to see my Mom. I wore my new Dirndl, which is a strange look for a tall thin “man” with blonde hair, blue eyes….and boobs.   🤣

I will send you a message offline. If you ever get close to Stuttgart or Frankfurt. Us “dudes” can hang out ! (NO CRYING)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1277 on: October 10, 2023, 09:16:54 AM »
Here is what a 4.33 40 looks like, for those curious:

Metcalf also runs the 100 meters in 10.36 seconds:

Watched a different video of this guy running.

Geez, that is a big guy to be going that fast. Even at my best I am no match for that.

That is world class speed and he is a giant.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1278 on: October 10, 2023, 09:19:50 AM »

I was back home last week for Oktoberfest and to see my Mom. I wore my new Dirndl, which is a strange look for a tall thin “man” with blonde hair, blue eyes….and boobs.   🤣

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1279 on: October 10, 2023, 10:42:11 AM »
Fucks sake another gimmick

lol Ok Jeff

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1280 on: October 10, 2023, 10:55:01 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1281 on: October 10, 2023, 10:56:02 AM »
Hey !  🙋‍♀️

How are you ? I haven’t talked to you in a while, things okay in your neck of the woods ?

I was back home last week for Oktoberfest and to see my Mom. I wore my new Dirndl, which is a strange look for a tall thin “man” with blonde hair, blue eyes….and boobs.   🤣

I will send you a message offline. If you ever get close to Stuttgart or Frankfurt. Us “dudes” can hang out ! (NO CRYING)

What boobs lol

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1282 on: October 10, 2023, 11:10:24 AM »
This Bhanks guy is pretty funny. Is he real or just one of those AI characters?

Welcome MajorHomo

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1283 on: October 10, 2023, 11:12:30 AM »
Is Matt using Dbol fair for the contest?

Bhank has an actual need for TRT (when he feels like it) so we should respect Bhank’s hypogonadism.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1284 on: October 10, 2023, 11:15:40 AM »

He CRIED David, like a little baby. He came on here and literally was CRYING about Getbig being mean to him. CRIED Dave….CRIED !   🤣🤣🤣

Please Jane. For the sake of all us unemployed millionaires, don't break Matt again. We need big balls Matt to give Bhanks an Iron Sheikh style humbling.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #1285 on: October 10, 2023, 11:19:20 AM »
Hey !  🙋‍♀️

Hey !

Everything is great, thank you. Went away on vacation for little while, far from the political madness of that Spook Central of a town.

Congrats on your 140kg x3 dl. Not bad for a dude drunk on Märzen.
Should have worn your dirndl whilst attempting it.

Haven't been in Frankfurt in years. Closest was Düsseldorf.
Would gladly challenge you to a bro-sprint and let you win, of course.

How is the family doing ?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1286 on: October 10, 2023, 11:54:06 AM »

Do you think I’m going to jump through hoops because the mentally unstable member of the board is having his yearly temper tantrum ? 

You say this as if he's the only one.

That’s pretty laughable, a year ago he was posting on here looking for sympathy because he had been up all night CRYING about posts. Literally CRYING over something he didn’t like posted about him. If that is not a complete evisceration and emasculation, what is ?

Think about that a little more, he was up all night CRYING because of the big bad men on Getbig. Hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

Sending videos of him shooting his 'tism-jism to prime.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1287 on: October 10, 2023, 12:00:05 PM »
Hey !

Everything is great, thank you. Went away on vacation for little while, far from the political madness of that Spook Central of a town.

Congrats on your 140kg x3 dl. Not bad for a dude drunk on Märzen.
Should have worn your dirndl whilst attempting it.

Haven't been in Frankfurt in years. Closest was Düsseldorf.
Would gladly challenge you to a bro-sprint and let you win, of course.

How is the family doing ?

Family was good, my mom is getting better about my dad being gone. It’s hard to lose someone that way.

I would have deadlifted more, but my girl “balls” got in the way of the bar. The bar was wet anyway and hard to grip, it was like some weirdo stalker creepy moron CRIED ALL OVER IT !

I will send you an email. Those photos I sent you from vacation, just ignore the blonde chick with the boobs, she’s not real. She is a figment of the imagination seen through a lens of CRYBABY TEARS !

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1288 on: October 10, 2023, 12:03:41 PM »
You say this as if he's the only one.

This one’s for Prime, this one’s for Prime, I will show Sobchak that it’s smart to cheat my kids out of child support….

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1289 on: October 10, 2023, 12:22:30 PM »
Please Jane. For the sake of all us unemployed millionaires, don't break Matt again. We need big balls Matt to give Bhanks an Iron Sheikh style humbling.

I'm getting a high efficiency furnace installed for £4,200.  ;D

Supposedly, it will pay itself off in seven years.

It will literally bring my total PERSONAL expenses [just mine] down to £24 daily.  ;D

Of course that figure is a bit silly...it only includes a £4.20 daily food bill which I consistently exceed, and would have no room for anything like gym gear [knee wraps], or...anything really. But regardless, it's still a fact that when it comes to my property tax, minimal food bill, life insurance, car insurance, oil/fuel, gym membership, etc [UFC Fight Pass, and something called "Real Debrid" which is like £3/month...yes, I pay in Pounds Sterling  ;D], my costs are fuck all.

I'm not sure why more people don't bank enough to at least give themselves the OPTION to not work.

Actually, I sold a rental property last December for £75,000 last year. If I give the address, that should confirm I owned it, right? I have the paperwork showing I had no debt on it.

If anyone really cares, I don't mind showing enough of my net worth to prove I don't need to work anymore.

That's why I utterly can't stand people like JustPlaneJane. Firstly, it's a man posting as a woman. Let's get that part clear. Secondly - after being called out for claiming to be within ~3% as fast as THE FASTEST WHITE WOMAN IN AMERICAN HISTORY, is this idiot STILL claiming to be a woman who ran the 100m in 11.11s?

LOL!

Man - he did not miss a beat! As if the mounds of proof basically showing like five White chicks in USA history ever ran sub-11.11s, is this idiot STILL carrying on?

HAHAHA...what the hell is wrong with this idiot?

Fucking RETARD.

I want to see that 11.11s 100m sprint he didn't run, lol.

OH, AND:

Let's pretend JustPlaneJane IS a female nurse who works in Chicago. They make, what, $100K USD per year? Even if that story WAS true, why would this idiot still be working? So basically, by "her" own admission, this idiot hasn't banked enough money to stop working yet?

LOL.

IMO - pathetic. But some people enjoy being wage slaves, I guess?

The savings I have now will stretch comfortably for me. I don't need much, frankly. But I am intrigued by people who make $100K per year who are paycheck to paycheck like JustPlaneJane.

Moot point - it's all bullshit.

But for him to STILL go on pretending. It's not delusional to me [he knows he's lying]. What it is, is..just bizarre.

No, but seriously, 11.11s has only been ran by a woman 1,205 times in AMERICAN HISTORY. And only by like 500 women, of which, almost all are Black. I'm not even sure if 10 White women have exceeded that time in the USA?

Like I said...for JustPlaneJane to STILL carry on like this is just bizarre.

But one thing is certain [well...two things]:

[1] I'll bench 350 tomorrow.
[2] JustPlaneJane will NEVER post any evidence of running anything close to 11.11s.

Now watch as the moron STILL carries on like he is a woman, and as if he STILL ran that time. 😂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1290 on: October 10, 2023, 12:35:51 PM »
This one’s for Prime, this one’s for Prime, I will show Sobchak that it’s smart to cheat my kids out of child support….

I can't remember the context of that photo was...to show how small my nose is, I think. It goes well with my great big cock and my small bench press.

JustPlaneJane:
Why are you a man posting as a woman on here? Are you trans? That's cool, if so. Although I absolutely refuse to go along with any forced pronoun shit. Anything they are pushing on Canadians here - they won't DARE with me.

The police know I will murder any police officer doing that. I've gotten a pass, and both written and verbal apologies for all of it. On top of my Assault Police case that I won. The police did everything to get me, but...they couldn't get me. That's why I can openly threaten murder to them online, and you hide behind an anonymous user name pretending to be a man.  :)

Although, really - I seek peace and tranquillity. The police here fucked up a few times with me trying to force masking on me, and in a few more areas. Then they used every harassment tool they could to get me, and...still didn't get me, LOL.

Now they know that if they breathe on me, I can sue them. So addition to not having to work ever again, I don't need to participate in any of that shit - whatever they have planned for the West.

The elites plans still need enforcers. And no one in this city has the balls to do that in my case. Like I said...they tried...they failed.

As for you, you are a man posting as a woman.

May I ask why?

Also, it would be really cool if you could post that video of you running that 11.11s 100m run. I can show you how to blur your face in the video, and remove any other identifying features.

What do you say, JustPlaneJane? Post that video of you being like the #10 fastest White woman in American history. Many of us would enjoy this.

How about if I bench press 385? Walter's alleged front squat.

I'll bench that.

If I do, would you agree to post your 11.11s time?

We'd love to see it! ❤️

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1291 on: October 10, 2023, 01:29:04 PM »
I'm not sure why more people don't bank enough to at least give themselves the OPTION to not work.

Actually, I sold a rental property last December for £75,000 last year. If I give the address, that should confirm I owned it, right? I have the paperwork showing I had no debt on it.

If anyone really cares, I don't mind showing enough of my net worth to prove I don't need to work anymore.

Let's pretend JustPlaneJane IS a female nurse who works in Chicago. They make, what, $100K USD per year? Even if that story WAS true, why would this idiot still be working? So basically, by "her" own admission, this idiot hasn't banked enough money to stop working yet?

LOL.

IMO - pathetic. But some people enjoy being wage slaves, I guess?

The savings I have now will stretch comfortably for me. I don't need much, frankly. But I am intrigued by people who make $100K per year who are paycheck to paycheck like JustPlaneJane.

Moot point - it's all bullshit.

There's nothing wrong with living frugally like you do Matt. There is something to be said for not having to answer to anyone. You can voice your own politically incorrect beliefs with no real repercussions of social ostracism or violation of a code of conduct. But not everyone wants to live frugally. It looks like Jane travels to London, Hawaii etc. So it isn't exactly living paycheck to paycheck.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1292 on: October 10, 2023, 01:50:34 PM »
Why did Getbig make Matt Canning CRY ?

Matt Canning, why does a mentally ill person of your age CRY over posts on Getbig ?

Matt Canning, why did you send a jerkoff video to an 80 year old, known pervert ?

Matt Canning, does it eat you up inside that you will never be as accomplished as I am ? Oh what the hell, you won’t ever be as accomplished as XFactor was !

But XFactor didn’t CRY. He didn’t troll for old man sex. He didn’t go full meltdown and CRY HIS EYES OUT because big bad Walter was mean to him.

And for the record, Hankins is right about every one of your lifts. You ego lift and your form is complete shit. That’s constructive criticism….PLEASE DON’T CRY !

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1293 on: October 10, 2023, 01:53:13 PM »

And then HAVING A GOOD CRY afterwards.

🤣

In his wrestling outfit, sitting on his wrestling coach’s naked lap.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1294 on: October 10, 2023, 03:55:45 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1295 on: October 10, 2023, 04:09:43 PM »
And then HAVING A GOOD CRY afterwards.

🤣

In his wrestling outfit, sitting on his wrestling coach’s naked lap.

Post that video of you running that 100m in 11.11s.

That's so fucking cool.

Sure beats my sub-12s or sub-12.5s...whatever I got in 1995/1996.

Oh...and on a totally unrelated note:
Do people who not work out have no grasp of what a realistic lie is to make up?

I trained bench today [a day early] - I got that 350!

Then I got 355 with a feather touch. But I'll get it next time!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1296 on: October 10, 2023, 04:20:36 PM »
The 40 yards in 4.33 seconds is much more ludicrous than the 100 meters in 11.11 seconds. 

Women have been running 11.11 or faster in the 100 meters for a long time.  However unlikely, it is remotely possible that a getbigger might be one of the very few members of white female population who could run that fast at their lifetime best with a solid wind at their back.

The 4.33 40 is not just "really fast", it is unbelievably fast as others in this thread who know speed have pointed out already.  There are maybe 1-2 women currently alive and maybe 5-10 women in recorded history who could run that fast and they were all much faster than 11.11 in the 100.  FloJo is the only woman who I know for sure could run 40 yards that fast.  When she ran the 100 in 10.54 seconds, at the peak of her ability at age 28, with an illegally-fast wind at her back, juiced to the gills and jazzed up for the Olympics, she split the first 40 yards in about 4.29 seconds, excluding reaction time (40s generally do not include RT).

Source: Scientific Research Project at the Games of the XXIVth Olympiad - Seoul 1988, Bruggemann, G. and Glad, B. (eds), IAAF and Charles University, Prague (1988).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1297 on: October 10, 2023, 04:32:50 PM »
Hey !  🙋‍♀️

I was back home last week for Oktoberfest and to see my Mom. I wore my new Dirndl, which is a strange look for a tall thin “man” with blonde hair, blue eyes….and boobs.   🤣

???

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1298 on: October 10, 2023, 05:01:04 PM »
???

I’m obviously joking with a friend, who is laughing about Matt Canning’s stupidity.

And the fact that Matt Canning CRIED ALL NIGHT over a Getbig post and came to THIS PLACE for sympathy.

CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BABY !

Because Hankins critiqued his lifting form.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #1299 on: October 10, 2023, 05:03:40 PM »
Family was good, my mom is getting better about my dad being gone. It’s hard to lose someone that way.

I would have deadlifted more, but my girl “balls” got in the way of the bar. The bar was wet anyway and hard to grip, it was like some weirdo stalker creepy moron CRIED ALL OVER IT !

I will send you an email. Those photos I sent you from vacation, just ignore the blonde chick with the boobs, she’s not real. She is a figment of the imagination seen through a lens of CRYBABY TEARS !

I can imagine, yes. It gets easier with time but never better....Im very sorry.

Regarding your dl, there is a phrase in Russian for that : A bad dancer blames it on his balls being in the way.

Are you sure some retard didn't simply drool over the bar ? I mean that's what the mentally retarded and socially inept do, right ?

The tall Arische Blondine on absolutely ALL those pics was absolutely an "Illusion mit Titten." No doubt.
A.I. Jane.😆

And quit being mean to the mentally ill. That''s a bad habit you have there.

"“Hey, du Ficker ! Was ist mit dir, guck dir die Scheisse doch mal an”