Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202851 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1325 on: October 12, 2023, 05:56:04 AM »
Agreed

First pic looks shopped, and I have already proven I was diced on Easter

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1326 on: October 12, 2023, 06:00:26 AM »
I first became suspicious of the JustPlainJane account back in August when they made this fantasist claim:

225+ watts of cycling power averaged over two hours of climbs in 114°F Arizona heat is a huge effort of a ride for anyone.  It is particularly unbelievable for a ~130-lb woman with elite talent for sprinting (in which case you would not have elite talent for endurance sports).  That works out to a "functional threshold power" (greatest power you could average for an hour) of at least 4.2 W/kg.  Only about 10% of female cyclists, including elites/pros, can do that in an all-out effort at peak fitness in ideal/cool conditions.

Not to get involved in commenting on the veracity of any claims (I'm sure we might have some legit athletes on here), but to discuss running and pull-ups in general, 28 is fucking incredible for a woman. Especially if they were 'strict' strict. I've watched a few women doing them on YouTube and I'd question how many of the reps were actually full.

My partner is super-strong for the average girl, comes climbing with me, and she can do 4, lol. In my twenties, I was elite at pull-ups and I think the best I managed to do strictly was 37.

Running, I was a good middle-distance runner but it meant I wasn't much of a sprinter. I just didn't have the leg mass compared to the other men. Guys with massive legs (heavy squatters and rugby types) would beat me over 100-200m but I'd destroy them at anything over a few miles.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1327 on: October 12, 2023, 06:07:04 AM »
First pic looks shopped, and I have already proven I was diced on Easter

Diced,

Hard to believe somebody can be shaped like a bowling pin when using anabolic for 20+ straight years

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1328 on: October 12, 2023, 06:08:01 AM »
I first became suspicious of the JustPlainJane account back in August when they made this fantasist claim:

225+ watts of cycling power averaged over two hours of climbs in 114°F Arizona heat is a huge effort of a ride for anyone.  It is particularly unbelievable for a ~130-lb woman with elite talent for sprinting (in which case you would not have elite talent for endurance sports).  That works out to a "functional threshold power" (greatest power you could average for an hour) of at least 4.2 W/kg.  Only about 10% of female cyclists, including elites/pros, can do that in an all-out effort at peak fitness in ideal/cool conditions.

Holy fuck, Hulkotron! Great find. I wonder what other absolute horseshit he has claimed.

Speaking of your comment about not having elite talent in BOTH sprinting AND endurance sports, I can relate that to me:

I was always a Top 3 sprinter in elementary school. Later on, I was always the fastest in my Army courses, post-Basic Training [no big deal, as I was in the Communication Reserves  ;D, but needless to say, I had OK speed].

In 2000, during Basic Training, I ran the "Beep Test" to either 11 or  11.5. I don't know if this test is still common, but only two guys beat me, and they got between 12-13, IIRC.

In elementary school, I got either a sub 12.5s 100m, or maybe even sub 12s. It would have been around 12s anyway. Certainly not 11.11s.  ::)

Anyway...in high school, I joined the cross country running team, and I was ASTOUNDED that I was...not great...

My FASTEST 8km [5 mile] time was 32.5 minutes. That's OK, but...not as good as even my average sprint times, with respect to the norm.

I was not nearly as good at distance runs as I was at sprints. I didn't understand that. I felt I would be good at ALL running, but...I wasn't. This goes to what you said - you either have short burst running in your cards, or long distance running; likely for genetic reasons. What you said was EXACTLY what I observed. I expected to be a good long distance runner, but...no.

Maybe next time JustPlaneJane chooses to lie, he will pick slightly more believable lies.  ::) JPJ should have just claimed 11.75s, and left it alone. Now he's fully exposed as a fraud, and no intelligent Getbig poster will ever take him seriously again. Nor should anyone.

Also, I didn't know that the 4.33s 40-yard dash time is even more absurd that that 11.11s 100m time, and I appreciate you pointing that out, Hulkotron.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1329 on: October 12, 2023, 06:14:58 AM »
Diced,

Hard to believe somebody can be shaped like a bowling pin when using anabolic for 20+ straight years

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BULK YOU DON'T DESERVE THE CUT

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #1330 on: October 12, 2023, 06:16:53 AM »
Just for the record, you should be aware that you are talking to a man posting as a woman on here, mops. I am a fan of your posts, and I'm surprised seeing you simp for a man claiming to be a trim/fit woman.

The proof that I have is:

[1] I don't need proof. JustPlaneJane is the one posting absurd claims about her running speed which literally border on the insane. She is the one who needs to prove that. But she won't. Ever. Got that, mops? There will be zero evidence ever coming forward here showing that JustPlaneJane ran that, because he never did. Nor any evidence that he is a woman. For this fucking idiot to claim he posted "dozens of photos" proving that - THEY WERE PHOTOS OF ARMS AND LEGS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Like, GOD. Then this idiot claimed to have posted photos. NO. He posted photos of a woman's arms and legs, which is exactly what a MAN would do trying to put out a narrative of being a woman on an online primarily male bodybuilding message board. You mention my "fucked-up head". Meanwhile, you're the one talking to a man pretending to be a woman online, when you simultaneously most likely want other board members to think you are smart.

[2] JustPlaneJane will give various reasons for not posting any photos, or ANY actual evidence of any of his ludicrous running claims, OBVIOUSLY, as you would expect from a MAN POSTING AS A WOMAN WHO IS LYING.  ::) There is SOME level of justification for that, but less so for trash talkers making outlandish claims. So he wants to come across as a tough chick with balls [fitting, because the real JustPlaneJane DOES have balls], while being too scared to post anything resembling proof - a cowardly act. Just like SquadFatter who talked trash to others of years until he was outed as a 5'11" / 325-lb fat-ass living in a trailer, then was ran off the board and essentially died of obesity two years ago [RIP]. But there is decidedly MUCH LESS OF AN EXCUSE for JustPlaneJane to not send some evidence to MODERATORS. He could use video-editing technology to blur "her" face in this alleged sprint video [which doesn't exist], and THEN send it to OneMoreRep for confirmation. That way, even if the video DID leak, physical and geographical tells would be removed, ensuring JustPlaneJane's anonymity. Easy-peasy. But he WON'T do that because NO SUCH VIDEO EXISTS.

None of this even matters, because JustPlaneJane is a man posting as a woman, and never ran jack squat in 11.11s or 4.33s.

And you, mops, are smart enough to not carry on with his make-believe public persona. But just know, mops: there will never be any evidence or JustPlaneJane being a woman, let alone a world class female sprinter. He peppers in seemingly real factoids in his posts that "seem" real / have a real feel to them, and posted photos of a woman's arms and legs as "proof" [lmao], but is ultimately a man posting as a woman. Even if he was a she, she would no doubt be ugly. Look at how much attention good looking women like booty get on here. The male posters respect her, and booty is very good looking, so she has a lot of attention stemming from that. JustPlaneJane is dedicated enough to post here for a decade - if she could use her looks for that sort of benefit, no doubt she would. But this is all moot, since JustPlaneJane is a man posting as a woman.

With that said, I have no reason to disbelieve his 280-lb x3 deadlift claim. That's probably true [for HIS deadlift, lol]. But considering the NORTHWESTERN ONTARIO FEMALE DEADLIFT RECORD is 380-lb held by Kaitlyn Pavlik [2013], JustPlaneJane's 280x3 dradlift claim YET AGAIN shows how utterly unaware the man posting is about female sports performance. A WOMAN - let alone an allegedly trim woman who is six foot tall - doesn't just deadlift 280-lb for reps as some normal maintenance level of strength. At the very least, it's on par with a man deadlifting 405-lb or 495-lb for reps, which is absolutely contradictory performance for male sprinters.

Doesn't matter. He's lying. JustPlaneJane is a man, and no evidence will ever be posted showing otherwise.

Matt, you take this internet bullshit way too seriously.

You are literally fighting shadows.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1331 on: October 12, 2023, 06:33:14 AM »
Not to get involved in commenting on the veracity of any claims (I'm sure we might have some legit athletes on here), but to discuss running and pull-ups in general, 28 is fucking incredible for a woman. Especially if they were 'strict' strict. I've watched a few women doing them on YouTube and I'd question how many of the reps were actually full.

My partner is super-strong for the average girl, comes climbing with me, and she can do 4, lol. In my twenties, I was elite at pull-ups and I think the best I managed to do strictly was 37.

Running, I was a good middle-distance runner but it meant I wasn't much of a sprinter. I just didn't have the leg mass compared to the other men. Guys with massive legs (heavy squatters and rugby types) would beat me over 100-200m but I'd destroy them at anything over a few miles.

The term "pull-ups" is sometimes used to mean different hand positions, but I think I know what you mean, lol. I have a video on my computer upstairs. Whoops, never mind - here it is:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca0weZ7gcW5/

JustPlaneJane won't post a video of HIS wide-grip overhand chin-ups, even though literally the nature of the movement ensures his anonymity.  ::)

Doesn't matter - he's lying.

Even your 37 pull-up claim is nothing to scoff at, Phantom.

Dare I say - that COULD be a lie. More like, if another person claimed it...it could be. You have actually proven your background to moderators, so that gives you credibility.

JustPlaneJane should confirm her Top 3,275 in world history female 100m time. That would be worthy of competitor stars, you would think, lol.

But let's say your 37 pull-ups claim is a lie:

At least it is a BELIEVABLE lie. It's probably literally in the Top 1% of performance...but it's still believable.

I'd say Top 0.1% claims [1 in 1,000] and Top 0.01% claims [1 in 10,000] need heavier scrutiny.

JustPlaneJane is claiming a time that would put "her" in the Top 0.001% [better than top one in million].  ::)

Even if you are lying - which I'm not saying you are - you posted a claim which would impress people, without them having to overly question you.

One other thing about JustPlaneJane - I think being a man pretending to be a woman might be why he seems to not utterly have a clue about female performance. Take his 309x3 deadlift claim. While this is "OK" for a man, to be sure, it's REALLY good for a woman.

Not UNBELIEVABLE [like his asinine sprint claims and other claims], but extremely good, to be sure, and rare enough to still be a stupid claim [akin to a man saying his deadlift is 550x3 - still a BIT too good to just believe].

I'm sure JustPlaneJane will learn how to refine his lies in other areas of his life, but I wonder if it was worth losing his credibility on here? But oh well. I'm just glad his moronic claims have firmly exposed him as a fraud here.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1332 on: October 12, 2023, 06:37:26 AM »
Diced,

We disagree somewhat on this one.

Yes, by bodybuilding standards, many do look better than B. Hank. But I can guarantee you he could walk into any normal commercial gym in North America, and be the most in-shape / jacked person in any of them, 90% of the time.

The average Canadian WOMAN is 167-lb now, and 67% of people here are overweight or obese...so B. Hank, in terms of the norm, is in pretty good shape.

That said, I agree that by the standard of using decades of gear, that also changes things. Depending on his dosages and other things.

B. Hank looks better than I do, and I'm in no position to talk shit because of that. That being said, I am stronger than him.  ;D So I don't mind critiquing him there.
 :)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: October 12, 2023, 06:41:25 AM »

Thought it was shopped?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1334 on: October 12, 2023, 06:49:44 AM »
Jane is in London today, I’m guessing it’s close to night time there now. The video was sent to 3 getbiggers for confirmation, it was not posted here. Jane doesn’t post photos, Princess L told her not to.

FUCK, that's convenient.

Bah...I really wanted to see that incredible sprint video, but I guess I'm sh*t of luck. What a drag. 😕

Oh, and I actually wasn't joking about my 315x4 + 225x16 drop-set. I said I was joking, but I decided to do this drop-set to beat both of B. Hank's 315 and 225 bench sets in one set.  ;D

At first I was like - "Please get 15, please get 15, please get 15"...then once I got to 8 reps, I realized I was going to make. I know B. Hank's video said 225x15, but if you count the reps, he only got 14. I decided to get that 16th rep anyway, just to beat the mis-count, too. And it's not going to hurt me to go to failure, regardless. That last rep was hard - no way was I getting 17 without a spotter.

Hey Walter - check it out: something you can't do!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyTPsrqO4DJ/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1335 on: October 12, 2023, 06:52:19 AM »

I will definitely be cutting to 185 at some point. Even 190...I can handle.

IMO, it isn't worth it having a fatter face, while being bulked up a bit more. I'll get my strength marks [350/450/550], and then cut to 185, and stay there. I HOPE I can maintain that strength at 185. It won't be impossible...but I won't lie: it is WAY easier getting these lifts at 200.

Hey, B. Hank:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyTPsrqO4DJ/

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1336 on: October 12, 2023, 06:54:20 AM »

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1337 on: October 12, 2023, 07:10:55 AM »
The term "pull-ups" is sometimes used to mean different hand positions, but I think I know what you mean, lol. I have a video on my computer upstairs. Whoops, never mind - here it is:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca0weZ7gcW5/

JustPlaneJane won't post a video of HIS wide-grip overhand chin-ups, even though literally the nature of the movement ensures his anonymity.  ::)

Doesn't matter - he's lying.

Even your 37 pull-up claim is nothing to scoff at, Phantom.

Dare I say - that COULD be a lie. More like, if another person claimed it...it could be. You have actually proven your background to moderators, so that gives you credibility.

JustPlaneJane should confirm her Top 3,275 in world history female 100m time. That would be worthy of competitor stars, you would think, lol.

But let's say your 37 pull-ups claim is a lie:

At least it is a BELIEVABLE lie. It's probably literally in the Top 1% of performance...but it's still believable.

I'd say Top 0.1% claims [1 in 1,000] and Top 0.01% claims [1 in 10,000] need heavier scrutiny.

JustPlaneJane is claiming a time that would put "her" in the Top 0.001% [better than top one in million].  ::)

Even if you are lying - which I'm not saying you are - you posted a claim which would impress people, without them having to overly question you.

One other thing about JustPlaneJane - I think being a man pretending to be a woman might be why he seems to not utterly have a clue about female performance. Take his 309x3 deadlift claim. While this is "OK" for a man, to he sure, it's REALLY good for a woman.

Not UNBELIEVABLE [like his asinine sprint claims and other claims], but extremely good, to be sure, and rare enough to still be a stupid claim [akin to a man saying his deadlift is 550x3 - still a BIT too good to just believe].

I'm sure JustPlaneJane will learn how to refine his lies in other areas of his life, but I wonder if it was worth losing his credibility on here? But oh well. I'm just glad his moronic claims has firmly exposed him as a fraud here.

Yeah, no, I agree. If most guys told me they were doing 30-something pull-ups (overhand chin-ups), I'd know they were speaking shit. Unless you're a climber, or in a job where you're required to be an athlete, AND of a lean physique, then it's pretty unlikely. Very few other guys could match me on upper body stuff and they were all extremely fit. And I wouldn't have been doing them with a pause at the bottom, under the strictest military conditions where someone else is shouting 'up... down'. I wouldn't have even managed that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: October 12, 2023, 07:30:43 AM »
Yeah, no, I agree. If most guys told me they were doing 30-something pull-ups (overhand chin-ups), I'd know they were speaking shit. Unless you're a climber, or in a job where you're required to be an athlete, AND of a lean physique, then it's pretty unlikely. Very few other guys could match me on upper body stuff and they were all extremely fit. And I wouldn't have been doing them with a pause at the bottom, under the strictest military conditions where someone else is shouting 'up... down'. I wouldn't have even managed that.

Pull ups have a lot to do with bodyweight when I was 145lbs I could probably get 20 now maybe 10 I am absolutely stronger now though

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1339 on: October 12, 2023, 07:35:39 AM »
Pull ups have a lot to do with bodyweight when I was 145lbs I could probably get 20 now maybe 10 I am absolutely stronger now though

Yeah, for sure. I posted the pic before. I was a twink in my twenties back when I was doing that. I'll maybe see what I can do next week when I'm home but I doubt it's even half now.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1340 on: October 12, 2023, 07:51:32 AM »
Once I got to 20 pull ups I didn’t care about getting any more and probably couldn’t get any more anyway.

For a weak true ecto like me it was my ego lift to show off along with dips at a gym as a kid and young man.

When I did eventually bulk up to 200lb’s fully juiced I could probably only do 10.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1341 on: October 12, 2023, 07:51:50 AM »

It's unbelievable the stuff some people claim.

I feel like they may be so far removed from training that they don't even have a clue what a realistic lie is.

For perspective, in Women's Strongman [Strongwoman] contests, a 315-lb for reps event would be HEAVY.

Not world female level...but probably around a state/provincial level or beyond. I mean...that would be like, what, maybe 495-lb for reps for a man? Certainly 450+.

Obviously, straight comparisons are hard to make, but any woman deadlifting 309x3 is a top level female. There aren't even 10 women in my city who can do that, and ALL of them are competitive Strongwomen, lol.

So in addition to having a Top 1,205 fastest sprint in American female running history and even more elite 40-yard dash, JustPlaneJane is one of maybe five - MAYBE 10 - women worldwide who can do 28 wide-grip chin-ups, and is also an elite level cyclist, lol. OH - AND she's strong enough to be at the state level for female Strongman, while only training for fun. 😂

You can't make this up. OH WAIT, he DID, lol. 😂

I wouldn't think you are lying - but I think you could be rounding up favourably to your advantage. As an example, I just looked at my 12x wide grip chin-up video on Instagram...although I did get 12, I noticed my form broke down somewhat by the 8th or 9th rep.

No big deal...but sometimes we correct that in our memories, and have false memories because of it.  :)

But you mentioned mountain climbing - I have always found mountain climbers to be far better at body weight exercises than the average person...or even the average person who trains. That also makes your claim that much more believable.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1342 on: October 12, 2023, 07:57:58 AM »
Once I got to 20 pull ups I didn’t care about getting any more and probably couldn’t get any more anyway.

For a weak true ecto like me it was my ego lift to show off along with dips at a gym as a kid and young man.

When I did eventually bulk up to 200lb’s fully juiced I could probably only do 10.

That's a good number. I actually don't know what my lifetime max is. I can't remember. I would think 15-20 though. But that was at 170. Now you're making me wonder what I could get now at 200.

Actually, wait:
I once got 2,000 wide grip overhand chin-ups using super slow form with 10 second pauses at both the top and bottom of each rep while JustPlaneJane was sucking my cock dry.

At first, I was like...just go with it, I guess.

Then I found out JPJ was a man, and needless to say - I was NOT happy.

This was at the Canada Games Complex in 2008. Two other Getbiggers were watching it while jacking off. I will allow them to post about it if rhey wish.  :)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1343 on: October 12, 2023, 08:06:41 AM »
It's unbelievable the stuff some people claim.

I feel like they may be so far removed from training that they don't even have a clue what a realistic lie is.

For perspective, in Women's Strongman [Strongwoman] contests, a 315-lb for reps event would be HEAVY.

Not world female level...but probably around a state/provincial level or beyond. I mean...that would be like, what, maybe 495-lb for reps for a man? Certainly 450+.

Obviously, straight comparisons are hard to make, but any woman deadlifting 309x3 is a top level female. There aren't even 10 women in my city who can do that, and ALL of them are competitive Strongwomen, lol.

So in addition to having a Top 1,205 fastest sprint in American female running history and even more elite 40-yard dash, JustPlaneJane is one of maybe five - MAYBE 10 - women worldwide who can do 28 wide-grip chin-ups, and is also an elite level cyclist, lol. OH - AND she's strong enough to be at the state level for female Strongman, while only training for fun. 😂

You can't make this up. OH WAIT, he DID, lol. 😂

I wouldn't think you are lying - but I think you could be rounding up favourably to your advantage. As an example, I just looked at my 12x wide grip chin-up video on Instagram...although I did get 12, I noticed my form broke down somewhat by the 8th or 9th rep.

No big deal...but sometimes we correct that in our memories, and have false memories because of it.  :)

But you mentioned mountain climbing - I have always found mountain climbers to be far better at body weight exercises than the average person...or even the average person who trains. That also makes your claim that much more believable.

Yeah, I'd accept that. It was a long time ago, and I'd guess that if it were being tested, reps would be knocked off for not being perfect, but as a ball park figure for when I was in the prime of my life and pretty much no one I knew was beating me, it was around there. Point being, that's a figure that very few men are getting near. For a woman to be near that range, it's mind-blowing.

However, taking in that she may have been talking about 'gym strict', and she may have been an Olympic-qualifying athlete at some point, who knows. There are a few women out there, but it's world-class number. 

My bleep test and running times were always pretty good, but as Hankins is saying, a lot of this stuff depends on bodyweight. My lifts were always dog shit because I wasn't heavy and didn't have the bone structure for strength.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: October 12, 2023, 08:11:52 AM »
Which is why p4p ratio stuff is nonsense it changes as you get heavier and stronger your ratio goes down not up

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1345 on: October 12, 2023, 09:03:37 AM »
What a toolbag comment. I know you have followed the boards for years and picked up on lil sayings, but those of us that are/were serious competitors don’t really talk that way man.
Have you ever won a contest? Or even your weight class in an open NPC?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: October 12, 2023, 09:04:37 AM »
What a toolbag comment. I know you have followed the boards for years and picked up on lil sayings, but those of us that are/were serious competitors don’t really talk that way man.
Have you ever won a contest? Or even your weight class in an open NPC?

One, crazy golf against retards who didnt know they were in it

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1347 on: October 12, 2023, 09:05:57 AM »

Matt has social retardation man. He doesn’t have the social skills to live IRL so he lives his life inside at home on GetBig.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1348 on: October 12, 2023, 09:06:45 AM »

Hes fucking stupid
Do yourself a favour and block him

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1349 on: October 12, 2023, 09:07:07 AM »
I don't think we have any proof that the golf contest was actually a win.