Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201836 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1300 on: October 10, 2023, 05:30:02 PM »
I’m obviously joking with a friend, who is laughing about Matt Canning’s stupidity.

And the fact that Matt Canning CRIED ALL NIGHT over a Getbig post and came to THIS PLACE for sympathy.

CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BABY !

Because Hankins critiqued his lifting form.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank goodness.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1301 on: October 10, 2023, 05:48:25 PM »
Gym Rat,

Has B. Hank ever questioned your massive squat? 💪

I showed him my video of 320x6, and told him I got 340. But he NEVER gave me credit for that 340, even though it was obvious from my 320 video that I was good for 340.

Well...Anyway...today, I was looking for an unrelated photo, and I found the video of me pressing 340 @170. And I did it IMMEDIATELY after my 320x6 video.

So when I say I'm certain I will beat B. Hank because I'm literally just coasting on muscle memory at this point, I meant it.

There is absolutely NO reason why I shouldn't beat B. Hank's lifetime [confirmed] max of 350x2, or his alleged max of 365. In fact, I may get 350-lb TOMORROW. I will certainly get 340, and I'll definitely try 345 after I successfully get that.

Also, he weighed 50-lb more than I was in the video below, AND was on juice. This is why I maintain what I said: I am willing to give Brian a 30-lb body weight advantage. I will still beat him.

And NO, my spotter DID NOT touch the bar. That's WORLD RECORD HOLDING PRO STRONGMAN BEN THOMPSON. He ABSOLUTELY would not touch the bar. He is an ELITE level Strongman, and has done a heavier partial deadlift than EDDIE HALL. In fact, Eddie shared Ben's world record video. That was about two years ago.

340 bench @170:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyNimZjuBfA/
WORLD RECORD HOLDING PRO STRONGMAN BEN THOMPSON should know to keep his fucking hands away from the bar when you're benching. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1302 on: October 11, 2023, 07:04:57 AM »
I see 3 full side plates per side which would be 315 then one additional plate. So if that is 340 then the plate must weigh 12.5lbs each? What am I missing here? Is that not a standard Olympic bar? Is the plate 5 kilos and you rounded up?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1303 on: October 11, 2023, 07:12:59 AM »
Famous getbig motivational quote on the chalk slate behind MattC's bench ("Set it up").

I agree with bhanks that that looks like 335 unless it's a unique 50-lb bar or there's a lopsided extra fiver on the left side.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1304 on: October 11, 2023, 07:28:48 AM »
Also I was 210lbs this am there is no fucking way I am 50lbs heavier than you stop the nonsense you are 205lbs

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1305 on: October 11, 2023, 07:37:26 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1306 on: October 11, 2023, 07:39:15 AM »
LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: October 11, 2023, 09:17:38 AM »
The issue is elasticity, and you start to lose it as you age. Bulking up and cutting down will start to leave loose skin around the abdomen even when you are lean. As such I will no longer be bulking up. If you want to keep things tight you really need to stay lean as you age.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1308 on: October 11, 2023, 11:09:20 PM »
I’m obviously joking with a friend, who is laughing about Matt Canning’s stupidity.

And the fact that Matt Canning CRIED ALL NIGHT over a Getbig post and came to THIS PLACE for sympathy.

CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BABY !

Because Hankins critiqued his lifting form.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love how you post my name, thinking I give a fuck about anonymity. You absolutely FUCKING retard, lol.

Check this out:

MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING

On that note, I think Hitler was cool.

But seriously, you are one fucking moron if you think I give two fucking shits about posting under my real name. EVERYTHING I DO is out in the open and public, you dumb shit. I live comfortably off my current savings, and answer to NOBODY. And the police fucked up with me MULTIPLE times, and can't touch me at this point. They know I will sue them, and I can give multiple names of active duty police officers / police administrators to prove that.

My Assault Police acquittal should be public record somewhere.

It's you who needs to hide behind a fake screen name, and LIE about accomplishments you never did.

Running an 11.11s 100m sprint as a woman...LOL. I do realize you are a man posting as a woman, but did you even BOTHER checking the RECORD BOOKS, to see just how rare an 11.11s female 100m sprint time is?

Fucking idiot - 11.11s has only been ran 3,275 times by women in HUMAN HISTORY, and probably only by about ~1,500 or so women [with some running it more than once], almost all of whom are Black, you tool.

In the USA, 11.11s has only been ran by women 1,205 times, and absolutely by less than a thousand women - again almost ALL of whom are Black.

And Jenna Prandini is THE fastest White woman in American history, whose fastest 100m was 10.92s. But tell us more about how you ran 11.11s.  ::) Lmao, you fucking dolt.

My question is:
Why are you a male posting as a female on here?

I don't have a full psychological explanation, but IMO, it's the domain of people who never did anything in the Top 1% or better who need to make shit off. I've been in the Top 0.1% of a couple of things [math contests, bench press], and the Top 1-10% of several more things, so I don't need to make shit up. I can post ACTUAL EVIDENCE of what I do.

You're like George in Seinfeld - pretending to be something you not to the point you actually believe it. Or like Wilt Chamberlain with his bullshit 600-lb bench claim, or screwing 20,000 women claim. Haha.

NOBODY believes you ran 100m in 11.11s, JustPlaneJane. NOBODY. And since you don't have a video since you never ran it, nobody will believe you.

Oh, and, once again:

MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING
MATT CANNING

Hahaha.

:)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1309 on: October 11, 2023, 11:14:53 PM »
I got 340 today.

My training partner had to work in the morning, so I had to bench 340 on my own. The rep was a bit shaky without clips on.

I would have tried 350 had he been present, but...next time.

Oh - and I did a drop-set of 315x4, and 225x16 [just to beat BOTH of B. Hank's lifts in one set], but I didn't get it on video!

Dang...what a drag.

Oh well - we can put in the annals of Getbig sports history, alongside JustPlaneJane's 4.33s 40-yard dash, and "her" 11.11s 100m sprint! But since JustPlaneJane is a man pretending to be a woman, maybe I should say the "anals" of Getbig sports history, lol. 👋

Here are videos of 295-/315-/340 [swipe left].

https://www.instagram.com/p/CySVeobu0UG/

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1310 on: October 11, 2023, 11:34:19 PM »
Looking strong  as hell Matt, nice job!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1311 on: October 12, 2023, 12:30:55 AM »
WORLD RECORD HOLDING PRO STRONGMAN BEN THOMPSON should know to keep his fucking hands away from the bar when you're benching. >:(

Lol, well - I made it a point to bring up Ben's credentials before B. Hank days he touched the bar in that old 340 video.

And a good thing too - that's the second heaviest bench I've ever done, and the heaviest I ever captured on video. And if you zoom in, you will see that Ben did not touch the bar.

But my point is - Ben Thompson is the real deal. He's strong AF, and on partial lifts, he has a few world records. He's a great person, and loving father to his two kids. We lost touch in 2019, and the fake pandemic changed some things, but as a Strongman, Ben is legit. On static Strongman movements, he is world class. He competed in the Static Monsters contest in Australia a few years back, with Dimitar Savatinov.

And he did not touch the bar when I got that 340 @170.  ;D

I'll post a few of his videos. This one should give on idea of Ben's strength:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1312 on: October 12, 2023, 02:34:27 AM »
Careful "bro" or you might end up living rent-free in Matt's fucked-up head with Sobchak as a roommate.

Just for the record, you should be aware that you are talking to a man posting as a woman on here, mops. I am a fan of your posts, and I'm surprised seeing you simp for a man claiming to be a trim/fit woman.

The proof that I have is:

[1] I don't need proof. JustPlaneJane is the one posting absurd claims about her running speed which literally border on the insane. She is the one who needs to prove that. But she won't. Ever. Got that, mops? There will be zero evidence ever coming forward here showing that JustPlaneJane ran that, because he never did. Nor any evidence that he is a woman. For this fucking idiot to claim he posted "dozens of photos" proving that - THEY WERE PHOTOS OF ARMS AND LEGS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Like, GOD. Then this idiot claimed to have posted photos. NO. He posted photos of a woman's arms and legs, which is exactly what a MAN would do trying to put out a narrative of being a woman on an online primarily male bodybuilding message board. You mention my "fucked-up head". Meanwhile, you're the one talking to a man pretending to be a woman online, when you simultaneously most likely want other board members to think you are smart.

[2] JustPlaneJane will give various reasons for not posting any photos, or ANY actual evidence of any of his ludicrous running claims, OBVIOUSLY, as you would expect from a MAN POSTING AS A WOMAN WHO IS LYING.  ::) There is SOME level of justification for that, but less so for trash talkers making outlandish claims. So he wants to come across as a tough chick with balls [fitting, because the real JustPlaneJane DOES have balls], while being too scared to post anything resembling proof - a cowardly act. Just like SquadFatter who talked trash to others of years until he was outed as a 5'11" / 325-lb fat-ass living in a trailer, then was ran off the board and essentially died of obesity two years ago [RIP]. But there is decidedly MUCH LESS OF AN EXCUSE for JustPlaneJane to not send some evidence to MODERATORS. He could use video-editing technology to blur "her" face in this alleged sprint video [which doesn't exist], and THEN send it to OneMoreRep for confirmation. That way, even if the video DID leak, physical and geographical tells would be removed, ensuring JustPlaneJane's anonymity. Easy-peasy. But he WON'T do that because NO SUCH VIDEO EXISTS.

None of this even matters, because JustPlaneJane is a man posting as a woman, and never ran jack squat in 11.11s or 4.33s.

And you, mops, are smart enough to not carry on with his make-believe public persona. But just know, mops: there will never be any evidence or JustPlaneJane being a woman, let alone a world class female sprinter. He peppers in seemingly real factoids in his posts that "seem" real / have a real feel to them, and posted photos of a woman's arms and legs as "proof" [lmao], but is ultimately a man posting as a woman. Even if he was a she, she would no doubt be ugly. Look at how much attention good looking women like booty get on here. The male posters respect her, and booty is very good looking, so she has a lot of attention stemming from that. JustPlaneJane is dedicated enough to post here for a decade - if she could use her looks for that sort of benefit, no doubt she would. But this is all moot, since JustPlaneJane is a man posting as a woman.

With that said, I have no reason to disbelieve his 280-lb x3 deadlift claim. That's probably true [for HIS deadlift, lol]. But considering the NORTHWESTERN ONTARIO FEMALE DEADLIFT RECORD is 380-lb held by Kaitlyn Pavlik [2013], JustPlaneJane's 280x3 dradlift claim YET AGAIN shows how utterly unaware the man posting is about female sports performance. A WOMAN - let alone an allegedly trim woman who is six foot tall - doesn't just deadlift 280-lb for reps as some normal maintenance level of strength. At the very least, it's on par with a man deadlifting 405-lb or 495-lb for reps, which is absolutely contradictory performance for male sprinters.

Doesn't matter. He's lying. JustPlaneJane is a man, and no evidence will ever be posted showing otherwise.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1313 on: October 12, 2023, 02:57:53 AM »
The 40 yards in 4.33 seconds is much more ludicrous than the 100 meters in 11.11 seconds. 

Women have been running 11.11 or faster in the 100 meters for a long time.  However unlikely, it is remotely possible that a getbigger might be one of the very few members of white female population who could run that fast at their lifetime best with a solid wind at their back.

The 4.33 40 is not just "really fast", it is unbelievably fast as others in this thread who know speed have pointed out already.  There are maybe 1-2 women currently alive and maybe 5-10 women in recorded history who could run that fast and they were all much faster than 11.11 in the 100.  FloJo is the only woman who I know for sure could run 40 yards that fast.  When she ran the 100 in 10.54 seconds, at the peak of her ability at age 28, with an illegally-fast wind at her back, juiced to the gills and jazzed up for the Olympics, she split the first 40 yards in about 4.29 seconds, excluding reaction time (40s generally do not include RT).

Source: Scientific Research Project at the Games of the XXIVth Olympiad - Seoul 1988, Bruggemann, G. and Glad, B. (eds), IAAF and Charles University, Prague (1988).[/quote

Lol!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Great post, Hulkotron! I was wondering what part of the 40-yard dash would be faster. Thanks for the information!!

I don't mind being thrown some shade on here, but some lines I personally would never cross. Talking about people's children, as JustPlaneJane has [utter scumbag - just a piece of shit human male], as well as talking about people's wives or loving ex-girlfriend's are off-limits to me. I can make an exception for Kelly Ryan, maybe.

I'm glad you and I have a good rapport on here. Believe me - I don't need to have my ass kissed. There are numerous form adjustments I could be making currently - even some obvious ones.

And I don't mind someone saying that. I don't mind constructive criticism. But when people are absolutely trashing some of my good lifts [which, IMO, should be rated a bit higher due to my body weight], I take issue.

When you have people ripping into some of my good lifts, talking mad smack, I just take an issue with that.

Then add to that JustPlaneJane's absurd lie about her sprints...and it's even more annoying to me.

It all points to someone who is not only a trash talker, not only an asshole [bringing up family], but who doesn't have the faintest clue about female sports performance. It really is something else...

Once again - great post, Hulkotron! I learned a lot from it. Good stuff.  8)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: October 12, 2023, 03:11:45 AM »
Just for the record, you should be aware that you are talking to a man posting as a woman on here, mops. I am a fan of your posts, and I'm surprised seeing you simp for a man claiming to be a trim/fit woman.

You are right MattKang. Jane is cool so it's nothing personal against her, but she has got a bunch of dudes on here simping on her just by emailing them random holiday and training pics of herself.

What a bunch of cucks. They need to take some lessons from you and man the fuck up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1315 on: October 12, 2023, 03:37:40 AM »
Matt is strong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1316 on: October 12, 2023, 04:54:21 AM »
You are right MattKang. Jane is cool so it's nothing personal against her, but she has got a bunch of dudes on here simping on her just by emailing them random holiday and training pics of herself.

What a bunch of cucks. They need to take some lessons from you and man the fuck up.

Yes!

I mean...what the fuck?  ???

I understand that for booty - to have a very good looking woman posting among a sea of men, I can see why people would ooh and ahh over her. And booty is an ACTUAL woman, not some foul mouthed scumbag MALE posting all sorts of absurd claims.

But on that, I also did a drop-set last night for my last set - 315x4, then 225x16, so I could beat both B. Hank's 315 and 225 sets in one set, at the END of my workout.  ;D I have no video, but hey!

No, but seriously - if you're going to lie, a somewhat believable lie like that would actually make sense. Rather than the utterly absurd claims that JustPlaneJane made.

Also, check this out - I was reading wes' "just training thread, and found this:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=685539.msg10074431#msg10074431

LMAO! Ignore the fact that the FEMALE RECORD for pull-ups is 48, and 38 chin-ups in one minute and that maybe five women ON THE PLANET can do 28 wide grip chin-ups. Hahaha, what an absolute fucking idiot the man behind the JustPlaneJane account is. 😂 😂 😂

Then he uses his made up lifts to actually one-up other members on here:

Whose your daddy now !   🤣

🙋‍♀️

LOL...what a fucking moron.

That's in addition to male poster JustPlaneJane doing it to basically get the board equivalent of "street cred" for lifts he never did, and will NEVER post any proof of. And what's the excuse for not posting a chin-up video? Unlike JustPlaneJane, I ACTUALLY have a video of me doing wide grip chin-ups [12], and you can't see my face in it. Just wear a hat to completely assure anonymity.

He won't post it because it never happened, and so there can be no video.

And THEN for the POS to get cocky while posting utterly extravagant lies:

Mathjew your calculations are sweet, I know you mean well, but they are off a little.

I ran 4.33 the first time I ever tried the 40 yard dash.

My best 100M time is 11.11 slightly wind aided, that is the video I sent to some of the members.

Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣

🙄

God, be a bit more humble if your entire persona is dependent on a massive lie!

Incredible though - for JustPlaneJane to be both WORLD CLASS [among the best in the history of female sports] for both sprinting AND for chin-ups. Talk about lucky!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: October 12, 2023, 05:19:58 AM »
I got 340 today.

My training partner had to work in the morning, so I had to bench 340 on my own. The rep was a bit shaky without clips on.

I would have tried 350 had he been present, but...next time.

Oh - and I did a drop-set of 315x4, and 225x16 [just to beat BOTH of B. Hank's lifts in one set], but I didn't get it on video!

Dang...what a drag.

Oh well - we can put in the annals of Getbig sports history, alongside JustPlaneJane's 4.33s 40-yard dash, and "her" 11.11s 100m sprint! But since JustPlaneJane is a man pretending to be a woman, maybe I should say the "anals" of Getbig sports history, lol. 👋

Here are videos of 295-/315-/340 [swipe left].

https://www.instagram.com/p/CySVeobu0UG/

Congratulations Matt good lift!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1318 on: October 12, 2023, 05:20:39 AM »
I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

LOL!!!! OH MY GOD, this idiot claimed 140 KILOS [309-lb!] for three reps. What a FUCKING retard. Hahaha, lol!! Considering the NORTHWESTERN ONTARIO FEMALE RECORD is 172.3kg [380-lb] set by Kaitlyn Pavlik in 2013, who was an elite female powerlifter for her weight class, and had more than one organizational world record for females at the time.  ::)

So in addition to being in the Top 1,500 or so [maybe fewer] fastest women in HUMAN HISTORY [probably over 80% of whom are Black, lol] posting a time [11.11s] performed only 3,275 times by that small subset of women, JustPlaneJane can also deadlift in the Top 0.01% [Top 1% of the Top 1% / 1 in 10,000] among females, and is one of maybe five women on the planet right now who can get 28 wide-grip chin-ups.

::)

Dumber than the ludicrous posts from this idiot are any idiots dumb enough to believe him, with bonus points for the male posters on here simping for her.

But I think it's safe to say no one is going to believe any claim JustPlaneJane makes from this point out. Just remember: he will NEVER post any video proof. Just ask him to, and watch him ignore you.

It's a man posting, and he didn't run the 40 in 4.33s [on his FIRST TIME, no less], or run the 100m in 11.11s.

His claim of a 309-lb x3 deadlift MIGHT be true. That's believable for a man who trains with weights, and weighs 160-lb or more. Not to say even that is anything to scoff at - it's decent strength, and well above average for untrained North American men, who can deadlift 185-225, on average, and is even decent strength for men who do train. And given that JustPlaneJane is a man, I can believe THAT. But only because he's a man.

I wonder what drives lying idiots like JustPlaneJane? As weird as it sounds, are they jealous of the attention people get on message boards for [albeit good, but] lifts most men could presumably get, with years of hard training?

?

I mean - he IS ultimately trying to get points on a message board, for crying out loud. Maybe it just goes to show people can be jealous of incredibly stupid things. For me, the fact I'm autistic explains...me. No further explanation is needed. But I'm curious what psychologically drives him to make such absurd claims.

Hey JustPlaneJane - check these out, something you can't do...found them while looking for something unrelated on my PC which I don't use: front page of my local newspaper, and front page of the sports page. And another little shot I got pulling a dump truck at the 80-kg provincial champions some years back.

:)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1319 on: October 12, 2023, 05:21:17 AM »
Lol, well - I made it a point to bring up Ben's credentials before B. Hank days he touched the bar in that old 340 video.

And a good thing too - that's the second heaviest bench I've ever done, and the heaviest I ever captured on video. And if you zoom in, you will see that Ben did not touch the bar.

But my point is - Ben Thompson is the real deal. He's strong AF, and on partial lifts, he has a few world records. He's a great person, and loving father to his two kids. We lost touch in 2019, and the fake pandemic changed some things, but as a Strongman, Ben is legit. On static Strongman movements, he is world class. He competed in the Static Monsters contest in Australia a few years back, with Dimitar Savatinov.

And he did not touch the bar when I got that 340 @170.  ;D

I'll post a few of his videos. This one should give on idea of Ben's strength:

It was 335 in the old video not 340 and no one believes you were 170lbs you are 205lbs now pressing 340 not 170

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1320 on: October 12, 2023, 05:22:34 AM »
Congratulations Matt good lift!!

Thank you, B. Hank!!

I'm not sure why you didn't give me props before - I ALWAYS gave you props for the first two years that you posted here, until earlier this year when you trashed some of my lifts.

Oh, and I beat your 315 and 225 sets in ONE set [a drop-set] that I did at the end of my workout. Unfortunately, I filmed it with JustPlaneJane's cellphone camera, so I can't prove it.  :(

Lol, jk.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1321 on: October 12, 2023, 05:30:11 AM »
Thank you, B. Hank!!

I'm not sure why you didn't give me props before - I ALWAYS gave you props for the first two years that you posted here, until earlier this year when you trashed some of my lifts.

Oh, and I beat your 315 and 225 sets in ONE set [a drop-set] that I did at the end of my workout. Unfortunately, I filmed it with JustPlaneJane's cellphone camera, so I can't prove it.  :(

Lol, jk.

Not sure how you figure are we talking ever or this year? Right now I am still 2 weeks short of 3 months post surgery the time I am actually supposed to start lifting so you know I can’t train heavy and compete right now. I took the last 3 days off due to tightness in my abdomen.

I did weigh in this morning at 209lbs I imagine we will be the same weight by the time this contest is over of course you know I can't even participate yet. You did kind of time this challenge to your advantage against a guy recovering from surgery but that is fine I will be back by year end.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1322 on: October 12, 2023, 05:39:10 AM »
I first became suspicious of the JustPlainJane account back in August when they made this fantasist claim:

Rode our road bicycles yesterday morning.

We did two hours trying to average a 250 watt pace. I did okay but had trouble on some hill climbs.

My final average was between 225 - 250, I forgot to write it down.

I know that is not heroic in the annals of Getbig world record lifting lore, but it was 114F in Phoenix, so suck it !  🤣

Starting today I’m concentrating on deadlifts. We have decided we want some chalk for our hands and legs.

225+ watts of cycling power averaged over two hours of climbs in 114°F Arizona heat is a huge effort of a ride for anyone.  It is particularly unbelievable for a ~130-lb woman with elite talent for sprinting (in which case you would not have elite talent for endurance sports).  That works out to a "functional threshold power" (greatest power you could average for an hour) of at least 4.2 W/kg.  Only about 10% of female cyclists, including elites/pros, can do that in an all-out effort at peak fitness in ideal/cool conditions.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1323 on: October 12, 2023, 05:41:38 AM »
Trained back last night. We had two Getbig guests join us, I will let them post about it if they want to.

Wow...you will "allow" that?

That's so cool of you. After all, it's not like posting, oh I don't know, RECORDED VIDEO EVIDENCE might be ideal when making absurd claims - no, no. Instead, have two faceless Getbiggers verify your story, who themselves have never verified any claim.  ::)

Let me guess...the two Getbiggers are Walter Sobchak and Les Grossman?

Sheeeit, and here I am trying to get my bench up to 375 @200. Damn, some things make you feel small.  :'(

Please tell us more about your elite training, JPJ!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: October 12, 2023, 05:50:34 AM »
The issue is elasticity, and you start to lose it as you age. Bulking up and cutting down will start to leave loose skin around the abdomen even when you are lean. As such I will no longer be bulking up. If you want to keep things tight you really need to stay lean as you age.

Agreed