Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202824 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1375 on: October 12, 2023, 02:51:32 PM »
Whatever you have used gear you don't get to keep playing the natural card and it is 2023 you are 205lbs on gear you are not 170lbs all natty (you still were using gear here and there) you are also 42 years old not early 30s

Post 40 you have benched 340lbs at 205lbs on gear without injuries at maybe 15-18% bf? Which is still great but that is what is currently relevant. Those are your current stats.

Half The people arguing with you don't even lift

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1376 on: October 12, 2023, 02:56:43 PM »
Without the drugs you would be lifting 200 lbs.

I'd be willing to bet you $1,000 CAD [only $730 USD] for my Subway card that I could out-lift you on any lift at 170-lb that you can get at 240-lb.

Assuming you even are 240-lb. JustPlaneJane posted that at the "Getbig Chicago Meet-up", you were 235-lb...then edited the post to say 245-lb. LOL. OneMoreRep can confirm the edit.

Haha, you are both such pathetic fucks. Two faceless members "verifying" each other's lying claims. At least 385x12 front squat at age 60 lie was within the realm of possible. Tommy Wishbone is 60, and can probably do that. JustPlaneJane's claims were just stupid, and he totally exposed himself as a fraud. By backing his claim/lie, you shot yourself in the foot too.

Now it's just obvious you're both just lying. So...congratulations?

As for my being on steroids - yeah, and I never trained for strength while on, because injuries are more likely. ALL of my top strength levels were drug-free, and MOST were at 170.

Of course YOU would think you need steroids to look like THIS. That just goes to show how pathetic your results are.

170-lb - and I hadn't ran anything for five years at the time this video was taken:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: October 12, 2023, 03:00:49 PM »
I'd be willing to bet you $1,000 CAD [only $730 USD] for my Subway card that I could out-lift you on any lift at 170-lb that you can get at 240-lb.

Assuming you even are 240-lb. JustPlaneJane posted that at the "Getbig Chicago Meet-up", you were 235-lb...then edited the post to say 245-lb. LOL. OneMoreRep can confirm the edit.

Haha, you are both such pathetic fucks. Two faceless members "verifying" each other's lying claims. At least 385x12 front squat at age 60 lie was within the realm of possible. Tommy Wishbone is 60, and can probably do that. JustPlaneJane's claims were just stupid, and he totally exposed himself as a fraud. By backing his claim/lie, you shot yourself in the foot too.

As for my being on steroids - yeah, and I never trained for strength while on, because injuries are more likely. ALL of my top strength levels were drug-free, and MOST were at 170.

Of course YOU would think you need steroids to look like THIS. That just goes to show how pathetic your results are.

170-lb - and I hadn't ran anything for five years at the time this video was taken:

You are never going to weigh 170lbs again. You are 42 years old and 205lbs you are in good shape and strong benching 340lbs but you are nowhere near 170lbs and you don't need to be. Also, I haven't in x years doesn't change that you ran gear there are perm physiological changes.

The reason I looked jacked as I cut weight is because I was bigger at one point 205 (I expect to get to that or lower before going higher) after going up to 230 is different than if I had just gone to 205 and stopped. 209 right now but also on nothing may start TRT again in 2-3 weeks. I just want core to feel right first. You are a stronger 170 if you have been up to 200 previously.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1378 on: October 12, 2023, 03:07:57 PM »
Whatever you have used gear you don't get to keep playing the natural card and it is 2023 you are 205lbs on gear you are not 170lbs all natty (you still were using gear here and there) you are also 42 years old not early 30s

Post 40 you have benched 340lbs at 205lbs on gear without injuries at maybe 15-18% bf? Which is still great but that is what is currently relevant. Those are your current stats.

Oh no - you don't get to claim my Anadrol cycle from last year is still helping me now, because that's BULLSHIT.

I mean...is it? How can an oral still be in my system a year later? I think Shawn Ray tested positive for Winstrol at the 1990 Arnold Classic something like 13 months later, but that was injectable Winny.

Speaking of WINSTROL - as I made public, I started using Winstrol in June, but stopped when a friend told me it's toxic [I have no idea if that's the case, but it scared me off].

I just fetched the bottle, and I counted 46 TABLETS left. It's a 50-count fucking bottle! HOW did FOUR tablets in June do anything to help me?

Van Bilderass did state that once you do steroids, you get some permanent gains though. So yeah - I agree I cannot claim "natural" anymore. Clean, yes. Not natural.

But regardless - literally fewer than 0.1% of men bench press over 350. Do you think only 0.1% of men take steroids? WAY more take steroids! Something like 5% of college aged men in North America take steroids. Nowhere near 5% are benching 350 or more.

But adding 20-lb HAS helped me a lot. It's made it easier to lift my usual high numbers. But NOTHING that I have currently done, I haven't done at 170, and I have recorded proof of that.

The extra 20-lb of body weight is helping a lot, but that's bullshit to say I'm active benefitting very much from last year's anadrol, or a Winstrol cycle I didn't even do for a WEEK in June.

BY THE WAY - juice up as much as you want, B. Hank. I'm going to beat you regardless.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1379 on: October 12, 2023, 03:10:32 PM »
B. Hank - can you post your 350x2 bench press video? You look like you are on steroids in it, but take that as a compliment.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1380 on: October 12, 2023, 03:12:03 PM »
I just started winstrol today and will run it for 3 weeks or 5 weeks if I do the World's.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1381 on: October 12, 2023, 03:15:51 PM »
I just started winstrol today and will run it for 3 weeks or 5 weeks if I do the World's.

What is your next comp ?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1382 on: October 12, 2023, 03:18:21 PM »
What is your next comp ?

PCA Mr Ireland 🇮🇪

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1383 on: October 12, 2023, 03:53:09 PM »
I MELTED because of your posts claiming to be stronger than me while refusing to prove it [because it's not true]. I didn't cry. I still melt when you post fake claims and refuse to post videos because you're lying.

As for comments on my kids: I can handle people who talk trash to me online, but anyone talking trash about my children in person would be beaten or killed on the spot. This is a moot point: you are a 60-year-old man who can't bench press 235-lb, and you know it. In 2023, with video-editing technology, you could easily post a video of you bench lifting more than I do, and ensure your anonymity in the process.

You won't because you don't. And can't. And as for JustPlaneJane's comment that you front squat 385x12 [or whatever it was]. LOL. Annnnnndd...NOPE. You don't do that now at 60, and you didn't do it at 25.

Just a tip: comments you make like this are inadvertently hilarious: what you are acknowledging is that I AM lifting noteworthy weight. So you assign that to steroid use as justification. What you are NOT acknowledging is that ALL of my best lifts [unlike my best LOOKS] were way off steroids. WAY.

Like the 340 bench press I did at 170. Do you think I needed steroids to be 170-lb at 15% body fat, you absolute fucking idiot?  ::)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyNimZjuBfA/

Meanwhile, if you look at B. Hank's 350x2 bench press video, he's almost certainly on steroids [that's a COMPLIMENT - he looks good there]. It doesn't take a genius to see that he is on steroids there, and that I am NOT on steroids in my 340 @170 video. Of course YOU can't bench 340 without steroids, but not everyone shares your shit strength genetics.

You should post a picture to show how much better looking you are than me. If you did, you'd just be ran off the board like SquadFatter was.

My sprint times were fast - good speed by most definitions. But I'm sure other male Getbiggers have ran ~12s 100m sprint times, if not better. My speed is on par with any normal top 10% speed in any given elementary school.

Why would I brag about a Top 10% time from decades ago, when I have CURRENT RECORDED EVIDENCE [unlike you] that my bench press TODAY is in the Top 0.1%?:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyTPsrqO4DJ/

^ Hey Walter - something you can't do!

My house has gone up in value since I bought it, but the fact you claim it is her house is yet ANOTHER compliment. To you, owning your own house is impressive [something you will never do], do you attribute it to other things.

My parents co-signed for all my property, but that's sort of standard - especially post-2007 economic collapse when I acquired everything.

Yes! Actually, I do want to make Subway tonight. You can't beat $5.70 USD footlongs. Subway seems to want to lose money on return customers before they close the sale of the company. That works for me.

Do you REALLY want me to prove I'm richer than you, Walter? That's just going to make you feel worse than you currently do for being older, uglier, and weaker than me.

As for me not lifting 200-lb without drugs - yes! I take magic steroids which make you 170-lb at 15% body fat, consistently, for like 10 years.  ::)

What very FEW times I have used steroids - I have publicly posted about.

Do you think I was on steroids here, at 157-lb, doing something you couldn't do at 257-lb?:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzFS71AW89/

How about here? 163-lb:

^ Something you can't do at any body weight. Yeah, at age 33, and at 163-lb, I was taking steroids to be that weight.  ::) I was 135-lb before I went on cycle. God, you are one fucking idiot.

PS - I bench press more than 100-lb over your max, lol.

NOTHING in this retarded post is true.

Except the part about the tiny little man crying, growing TITTYs, jerking off for Primehomosexual, and being dumb and broke.

That is not autism, that is the combination of fetal alcohol syndrome and incest.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: October 12, 2023, 03:53:41 PM »
PCA Mr Ireland 🇮🇪

Good luck big man.   8)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1385 on: October 12, 2023, 05:15:56 PM »

TITTY BOY since you are such a liar, post a link to either of us claiming we said I did 385 X 12 in the front squat.

Post the link.

Liar.

Then you can go back to neglecting your illegitimate feral children while lying about your bullshit lifts.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1386 on: October 12, 2023, 05:31:21 PM »
Good luck big man.   8)
yes good luck Ro

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1387 on: October 12, 2023, 06:14:47 PM »

You don’t have autism, so stop with your bullshit, your condition is fetal alcohol syndrome with incest mixed in.

parsh

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: October 12, 2023, 07:31:35 PM »
Oh no - you don't get to claim my Anadrol cycle from last year is still helping me now, because that's BULLSHIT.

I mean...is it? How can an oral still be in my system a year later? I think Shawn Ray tested positive for Winstrol at the 1990 Arnold Classic something like 13 months later, but that was injectable Winny.

Speaking of WINSTROL - as I made public, I started using Winstrol in June, but stopped when a friend told me it's toxic [I have no idea if that's the case, but it scared me off].

I just fetched the bottle, and I counted 46 TABLETS left. It's a 50-count fucking bottle! HOW did FOUR tablets in June do anything to help me?

Van Bilderass did state that once you do steroids, you get some permanent gains though. So yeah - I agree I cannot claim "natural" anymore. Clean, yes. Not natural.

But regardless - literally fewer than 0.1% of men bench press over 350. Do you think only 0.1% of men take steroids? WAY more take steroids! Something like 5% of college aged men in North America take steroids. Nowhere near 5% are benching 350 or more.

But adding 20-lb HAS helped me a lot. It's made it easier to lift my usual high numbers. But NOTHING that I have currently done, I haven't done at 170, and I have recorded proof of that.

The extra 20-lb of body weight is helping a lot, but that's bullshit to say I'm active benefitting very much from last year's anadrol, or a Winstrol cycle I didn't even do for a WEEK in June.

BY THE WAY - juice up as much as you want, B. Hank. I'm going to beat you regardless.

Absolutely once you have taken any Anabolics ever you are not e legit natty ever again. But whatever again my only point is you are 205lbs and you keep talking like you are 170lbs and natty you are nowhere near 170lbs and haven’t been natty for 20 years. By all means I give you credit for benching 340 at 205lbs this year that’s a good lift for a 42 year old man.  This years I have only benched 315 for one shaky rep but that’s still not bad nost get biggers can not even do that. 340 will probably beat me this year but 2024 I am aiming for 350. If I get to 330 this year I will be happy right now I am just hoping I haven’t reinsured myself coming back too quick. I have taken 4 days off and still have some acute pain in my side. Hopefully it’s just a strain going to back off a little this next week. I am going to continue to lean out I am not trying to bloat up. I may drop another 10lbs

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1389 on: October 12, 2023, 08:02:14 PM »
Absolutely once you have taken any Anabolics ever you are not e legit natty ever again. But whatever again my only point is you are 205lbs and you keep talking like you are 170lbs and natty you are nowhere near 170lbs and haven’t been natty for 20 years. By all means I give you credit for benching 340 at 205lbs this year that’s a good lift for a 42 year old ma . This years I have only benched 315 for o e shaky rep but that’s still not bad lost get biggers can not even do that. 340 might do it this year but 2024 I am aiming for 350. If I get to 330 this year I will be happy right now I am just hoping I haven’t reimbursed myself coming back too quick.

STFU you simple minded, inbred, ego bloated, dung beetle buffet.   No one likes you, least of all you, yourself.  You are a mental and physical handicap that may well be keeping us out of the Intergalactic Gene Pool by peeing in our pool.  Your fatass physique is a monument to monumental stupidity in the application of training, AAS, HGH and given that enormous carapace of yours as well as that HUUUUUUGE HEEEEED that resembles a turd on a toothpick, Insulin.

You  don't come here for the huntin', do ya?  Nope. You come here to cum.   Disgusting, fetid, filthy foul base creature hellbent on floggin' your log over even the most pedestrian insult, aka the truth about you and your shitty physique.

Your father was a hamster and your mother shoved him up your ass.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: October 12, 2023, 08:16:02 PM »
STFU you simple minded, inbred, ego bloated, dung beetle buffet.   No one likes you, least of all you, yourself.  You are a mental and physical handicap that may well be keeping us out of the Intergalactic Gene Pool by peeing in our pool.  Your fatass physique is a monument to monumental stupidity in the application of training, AAS, HGH and given that enormous carapace of yours as well as that HUUUUUUGE HEEEEED that resembles a turd on a toothpick, Insulin.

You  don't come here for the huntin', do ya?  Nope. You come here to cum.   Disgusting, fetid, filthy foul base creature hellbent on floggin' your log over even the most pedestrian insult, aka the truth about you and your shitty physique.

Your father was a hamster and your mother shoved him up your ass.

I don't like vulgarity. I don't use insulin. I haven't used HGH in over a year and I am not taking any aas. Additionally, I am nowhere near fat or bloated I have deliberately leaned out and dropped 20lbs. I was 209lbs this am I am all cut up. Meanwhile you are a week minded, hateful, cripple with no will power who gave up on life over a decade ago. Fuck off to your water aerobics.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #1391 on: October 12, 2023, 08:20:36 PM »
This is a fucking bodybuilding board not a " powerlifting /strict curl / strength " board! .... pick a fucking NPC show and let the best man WIN! .... ffs!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: October 12, 2023, 08:46:08 PM »
This is a fucking bodybuilding board not a " powerlifting /strict curl / strength " board! .... pick a fucking NPC show and let the best man WIN! .... ffs!

I tried that no one wanted to enter a show with me. I think it is a great idea to designate a show and have half the board show up and compete. I would be down for that. We should take over an over 40 show with half the board that would be awesome. Or we could all just enter the open whichever way is easiest to get us all in the same lineup. We can then have mma fights at 3am in the hallway of the host hotel if anyone is unsatisfied with the judges votes. If Mike commits I am in if we can get half a dozen guys to commit would be awesome. I want to see the getbig lineup.

Right now I am thinking Charlotte Pro in April but I would also consider other shows if other members would commit. I would be willing to travel if it was somewhere cool like Vegas. Everyone might be willing to travel to Vegas there is some kind of annual Jay Cutler show out there.

But yeah an NPC master show somewhere we can all get to Vegas is easy to get to and fun we could all party after the show would be wild

If we picked a show now for next spring/summer/fall everyone would have plenty of time to get in shape

I would be willing to travel to Vegas and do a show if it meant getting other getbiggers in the lineup

https://npcusanevada.com/

Hell even Jeff could come to Vegas to compete no one is going to dreary old Engand for some Nabba bullshit

We could all agree on classes before hand to try to get on stage together I would be willing to do classic or regular bodybuilding over 40 or Open. I could move up or down to get in the same class with as many getbiggers as possible.

Can we get half a dozen guys to commit and show up? We could talk trash and build it up for months start posting our plane tickets and reservations, so people know who is going to actually show up. We could then place actual wagers would be fucking awesome but no one else has the balls.

Anyway yeah by all fucking means start the thread and get people to sign up you know I am in

If your avatar is recent you are ready yesterday. But yeah a getbig Vegas show would be the way to go we could all be in the host hotel stuffing our faces at the buffet after the show. We could run around Vegas you have to think a group of half a dozen getbiggers in Vegas would be interesting. I mean the pool party afterwards would be wild. The shit talking the drama would be epic someone would probably get arrested for peeing in the pool someone would get injured falling off a balcony and someone would get crabs from a hooker. And of course someone would get the ultimate bragging rights for the year more would be inspired it would grow each year one weekend of partying and a show in Vegas sounds awesome to me but again no one else has the balls

Currently I keep examining my belly button trying to figure out if I am deformed or not but I could get it back together for a 2024 show which one does everyone want to do? Vegas sounds like the most fun yes?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1393 on: October 12, 2023, 09:39:52 PM »
You beat 2 retards at 154lbs over 40 to get your pro card no one considers that bodybuilding. Proof being you took 9th in classic same show because your 20lbs under the classic weight limit for your height. You have never won an open show. But you want to act like you are a serious competitor because you got a back door over 40 154lb pro card. Who gives a fuck about your card? I destroy you right now.

Wtf are you talking about? My card??? 154 lbs?  Lol 😂

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: October 12, 2023, 10:31:55 PM »
Holy fuck, Hulkotron! Great find. I wonder what other absolute horseshit he has claimed.

Speaking of your comment about not having elite talent in BOTH sprinting AND endurance sports, I can relate that to me:

I was always a Top 3 sprinter in elementary school. Later on, I was always the fastest in my Army courses, post-Basic Training [no big deal, as I was in the Communication Reserves  ;D, but needless to say, I had OK speed].

In 2000, during Basic Training, I ran the "Beep Test" to either 11 or  11.5. I don't know if this test is still common, but only two guys beat me, and they got between 12-13, IIRC.

In elementary school, I got either a sub 12.5s 100m, or maybe even sub 12s. It would have been around 12s anyway. Certainly not 11.11s.  ::)

Anyway...in high school, I joined the cross country running team, and I was ASTOUNDED that I was...not great...

My FASTEST 8km [5 mile] time was 32.5 minutes. That's OK, but...not as good as even my average sprint times, with respect to the norm.

I was not nearly as good at distance runs as I was at sprints. I didn't understand that. I felt I would be good at ALL running, but...I wasn't. This goes to what you said - you either have short burst running in your cards, or long distance running; likely for genetic reasons. What you said was EXACTLY what I observed. I expected to be a good long distance runner, but...no.

Maybe next time JustPlaneJane chooses to lie, he will pick slightly more believable lies.  ::) JPJ should have just claimed 11.75s, and left it alone. Now he's fully exposed as a fraud, and no intelligent Getbig poster will ever take him seriously again. Nor should anyone.

Also, I didn't know that the 4.33s 40-yard dash time is even more absurd that that 11.11s 100m time, and I appreciate you pointing that out, Hulkotron.

You are absolutely full of shit. You are a mentally ill liar.

The elementary school record (U13) in Canada for males:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13GUSojbgmKdFNlu3-Romd3R3H6NLNqqz/htmlview

12.16 seconds is the all time Canadian record. THE ALL-TIME CANADIAN RECORD. Which somehow 10% of your male classmates could run faster than that. Not just a little bit faster, but a half second faster, give or take. And a club-footed retard with no discernible thigh muscles was a half a second faster than the all-time record.

JUST LIKE YOUR LIFTS = TOTAL BULLSHIT LIES

You lie habitually, your lame attempts at disproving my sprint times are purposefully incorrect, blatantly wrong and more of your mentally retarded lying….not disingenuous, flat out psychotic bullshit lies by you. It proves you’re mentally unstable and weak.

A wind aided 11.11, on a fast track, at elevation, could be run by someone who can run 11.3 - 11.5 without any wind. Obviously there are estimators that will attempt to determine the “assistance” the wind gives, but there are other factors like body size that come into play.

So instead of continuing to post your lies about only 3,XXX women ever running blah, blah, blah you are a fucking grown man who CRIED ALL NIGHT about an internet post. Go back and do the analysis properly you liar. On any given day, with the right combination of wind, track conditions, and elevation any woman who can run 11.5 or under could potentially run 11.11.

So that basically means, elite female sprinters from high school on up, or in other words, potentially hundreds, if not thousands, of women worldwide.

You’re a lying bitch. It’s no wonder you jerk off for soggy old homo men.

Jesus Christ a 205 lb steroid used trying to make a 300 lb bench press sound like a big deal. The best part about really stupid (retarded) people like you is that you don’t realize you’re being laughed at.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1395 on: October 12, 2023, 10:50:03 PM »
In the time it takes to watch that 10 or 11 second video clip, I’m 100M away to the right.

Cool story, JustPlaneJane! 👋

None of that happened.

How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

🙋‍♀️ < What a dumb shit, posting this.  ;D

Oh man, I can't even concentrate in the gym because I think about this and cry laughing. 😂

But it's actually good - one utterly moronic claim has shot the credibility of the JustPlaneJane, Walter Sobchak, and Les Grossman accounts in one fell swoop.

I wonder - was it worth it? To claim utterly preposterous unproven - and by definition, unprovable, since it never happened - horseshit to try to score credit or credibility here, only to lose it all to any and all thinking member as a result?

Seems strange, IMO.

But Walter Sobchak knows full well that he can't beat me at any lift, even with +70-lb body weight. So he had the choice to stay anonymous, or build credibility by lying - and now gets exposed as a fraud because of it.

So maybe the point is - he took a chance? Being conservative [both politically AND personally], I would never take a risk that big. So in a weird way, I sort of admire it.

And hey - the Walter Sobchak, JustPlaneJane, and Les Grossman accounts all being exposed as frauds only helps me in my little squabble with all three.  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: October 12, 2023, 10:52:15 PM »
This one puts all the over 40 guys in one class and it is a npc and ifbb pro bikini show so we could compete in the npc and watch the ifbb bikini girls

As long as we all entered over 40 we would be in the same lineup regardless of height or weight. I would be willing to do master or open classic or regular bodybuilding whichever way gets the most of us in the same lineup

https://musclecontest.com/2024-nevada-state-championships-event/

But pick any Vegas show

But yeah fuck England fuck Chicago fuck Canada lets do a Getbig Vegas weekend win lose or draw Vegas would be fun

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1397 on: October 12, 2023, 10:58:04 PM »
STFU .
4 post in a row

you are mentally ill ,  just like hank.

I type too much, but I would like to respond to all posts on here.

This strength challenge has served me well, and I am happy I started this thread.

Also, everything is contained in this thread, and you are not obliged to read it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1398 on: October 12, 2023, 11:08:55 PM »
That is extremely quick, elite speed faster than half of the nfl players if not more

Hahaha.

x2 4.33 is the 14th-fastest time ever run by a wide receiver in the NFL combine by elite male athletes training specifically for that event for months since generational wealth and career dreams are on the line.

It is also a faster average speed than the current womens world record in the 50 meters (typically shorter sprints have slower average speeds because you spend less time at top speed).

Truly a remarkable performance by an 18 year old woman when not even fresh or in proper shoes!

LOL!!!!!

OH MY GOD, this is great. 😂

I feel like we live in a world where smart people are made to fear speaking their minds.

We NEED - I can tell you, *I* NEED - intelligent people to not fear speaking their minds. Or else you get situations like the fake pandemic, where smart people who knew the actual miniscule risk of Covid to most people are scared to speak these truths.

Hulkotron - I love the way you churned out those facts, *BANG, BANG, BANG*, dismantling JustPlaneJane's horseshit at breakneck speed [equivalent to running 100m in 11.11s], then peppered it at the end with sarcasm.  ;D

Great stuff.

Posts like that make Getbig worth reading, IMO. And I learned more about elite running times that I didn't know prior to reading it.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1399 on: October 12, 2023, 11:12:30 PM »
shut the fuck up , suicidal retard
he cant beat me , they cant beat me , you cant beat me , i lift this i lift that ::)

it doesn't matter how much you lift retard you will still be an idiot for arguing  retarded strangers ( like bhank ) with LONGGGGG posts . 

long posts here = mental issues.

Oh OK. Good to know. I wasn't aware of that correlation. Thank you for that information.

But, really - B. Hank needed to be called out, IMO. And unlike a bodybuilder, I am situated in a position to settle the matter objectively. And I'm training for strength right now anyway, so why not do it?

I don't see the issue, really.

But I have already beat B. Hank on the three big lifts. I told him that I would concede that he beats me on the strict curl.

So that didn't take long, and I'm happy with the outcome. It has also given me some motivation to get my old strength back.