Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203260 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1425 on: October 13, 2023, 09:45:36 AM »
Jeez,a full page meltdown for the spaz :-\

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1426 on: October 13, 2023, 09:46:02 AM »
Is that the only place you are allowed to go as stipulated in your restraining order?

I don’t have any kind of restraining order lol you guys are crazy. I am in the process of another government background check now to work as a coach in a public school. I am not some kind of deviant criminal just nonsense. And no one cares what lies you put on a website that is not how they run background checks.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1427 on: October 13, 2023, 09:48:19 AM »
Jeez,a full page meltdown for the spaz :-\

Clavin, you’re going to have to be more specific.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1428 on: October 13, 2023, 09:50:29 AM »
I don’t have any kind of restraining order lol you guys are crazy. I am in the process of another government background check now to work as a coach janitor in a public school. I am not some kind of deviant criminal just nonsense. And no one cares what lies you put on a website that is not how they run background checks.

hahaha Imagine if they type in your full name on Google, that will be the first hit

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1429 on: October 13, 2023, 09:50:33 AM »

Bhanky,
Is your current house on septic?
How often do you have the tanks pumped out?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1430 on: October 13, 2023, 09:51:57 AM »
Clavin, you’re going to have to be more specific.

Jew lover, page 53

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: October 13, 2023, 09:54:42 AM »
Bhanky,
Is your current house on septic?
How often do you have the tanks pumped out?

I have not had diarrhea in months. I have not been sick like that since the show in April. that flare up sucked was so bad I needed surgery on my hemroids but I have been healthy since digestion has been great until about a week ago.  I did throw up this morning but have been pooping normal also helps not eating much. I did use to have a lot of poop issues but thank god I haven’t had any in months. But unfortunately it will flare up again someday

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: October 13, 2023, 10:01:35 AM »
hahaha Imagine if they type in your full name on Google, that will be the first hit

That is not how background checks are done they actually hire companies that actually verifying court records and they provide me with a copy of it as well when they are done. I have seen my background check several times in the last few years it’s clean.  No one gives a fuck what nonsense you write on IstalkBrianbecasueiamafa g.com

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: October 13, 2023, 10:04:33 AM »
That is not how background checks are done they actually hire companies that actually verifying court records and they provide me with a copy of it as well when they are done. I have seen my background check several times in the last few years it’s clean.  No one gives a fuck what nonsense you write on IstalkBrianbecasueiamafa g.com
all companies now use Google as a form of researching applicants to see what your views align to

If they see people out raving and taking drugs or drunk every weekend they are unlikely to employ you

Also saves them money on an official background check

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1434 on: October 13, 2023, 10:11:10 AM »
They had one guy in the over 40 division last year no one does these shows anymore the bikini division is bringing in all the money and contestants NPC bodybuilding is dead. Everyone post on social media no one does shows anymore. I don’t need anyone to hold my hand but if you want a lineup in an over 40 bodybuilding show it’s either going to be a national event or you will have to plan in advance with others otherwise you will be lucky to have 3 guys in a class.

You keep saying you are going to do a national show but we all know that is never going to happen I am trying to give you idiots an opportunity to relive your glory days but instead you guys just want to make excuses. I know we are all old and no one is Ronnie Coleman so what get motivated get in shape do the getvif show and have some fun in Vegas or just sit in your old ass and tell me about next year
I could give 2 fucks about the above nonsense you posted, and trust me,when I hit 70,I will be at the Maters Nats again onstage looking great.

Why should I go in sooner and give away 9 years (next summer) to younger guys?

Back once again to ignoring your silly bullshit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: October 13, 2023, 10:12:56 AM »
all companies now use Google as a form of researching applicants to see what your views align to

If they see people out raving and taking drugs or drunk every weekend they are unlikely to employ you

It’s a government public school and that is not how it works they go by an actual background check by law not unsubstantiated obvious slander on a crazy stalkers obsession fantasy webpage

I also have a recommendation from last years coach so will see what happens but I am not going to fail a background check my record is clean.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1436 on: October 13, 2023, 10:15:28 AM »

you come across as the company snitch.
you´re honestly a scum bag.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1437 on: October 13, 2023, 10:15:55 AM »
It’s a government public school and that is not how it works they go by an actual background check by law not unsubstantiated obvious slander on a crazy stalkers obsession fantasy webpage

I also have a recommendation from last years coach so will see what happens but I am not going to fail a background check my record is clean.
Brian, if they see you in your wifes Bikini on Insta or FB you are toast

You really think they would allow that around kids?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1438 on: October 13, 2023, 10:16:09 AM »

Yup, many do just the basics, Facebook, Google, etc... We had only 2 applicants for a IT site-support job, one white guy, one black feller.
When we used GOOG to look them up, the black feller was all over Facebook with guns, talking about crimes, promoting the knockout game videos (and laughing) etc...
Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
We interviewed him anyways, he showed up in a sideways ball-cap, pants hanging, and wearing ear-buds.  ::)

Lets just say nerdy white feller got the job...

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1439 on: October 13, 2023, 10:19:14 AM »

why bring kids into this? you are a weirdo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1440 on: October 13, 2023, 10:24:07 AM »

I have 2 foster children living in my house right now that the government placed there after doing a background check on me.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: October 13, 2023, 10:33:17 AM »
I have 2 foster children living in my house right now that the government placed there after doing a background check on me.

I suspect they dont know you are there, and if they did the government are not very good at looking after kids

Apparently over 100 children at the Southern border were taken to the same address over a few months, now they cant find any of them

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1442 on: October 13, 2023, 10:37:23 AM »
I suspect they dont know you are there, and if they did the government are not very good at looking after kids

Apparently over 100 children at the Southern border were taken to the same address over a few months, now they cant find any of them
Dude... what are you saying here?? :o

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: October 13, 2023, 10:42:30 AM »
Dude... what are you saying here?? :o

Interpret it any way you like, its plain fucking English

"What are you trying to say?" is the question?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: October 13, 2023, 10:45:42 AM »

The Hankenstein Orphanage... where poor downtrodden youths beg "Please sir, can I have some more" to get a second serving of peach cobbler...

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: October 13, 2023, 10:49:20 AM »
Yup, many do just the basics, Facebook, Google, etc... We had only 2 applicants for a IT site-support job, one white guy, one black feller.
When we used GOOG to look them up, the black feller was all over Facebook with guns, talking about crimes, promoting the knockout game videos (and laughing) etc...
Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
We interviewed him anyways, he showed up in a sideways ball-cap, pants hanging, and wearing ear-buds.  ::)

Lets just say nerdy white feller got the job...

Your company is raciss, bro.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: October 13, 2023, 10:50:16 AM »

:o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: October 13, 2023, 10:51:44 AM »
Interpret it any way you like, its plain fucking English

"What are you trying to say?" is the question?

It’s just you guys talk a lot of shit about how I am some kind of bad dude meanwhile I am actually a foster care provider (the special stupid one who doesn’t get paid just volunteered to help for nothing) and trying to be a volunteer coach in my community job said stipend pay I heard it’s 300 for the season

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1448 on: October 13, 2023, 10:58:15 AM »
It’s just you guys talk a lot of shit about how I am some kind of bad dude meanwhile I am actually a foster care provider (the special stupid one who doesn’t get paid just volunteered to help for nothing) and trying to be a volunteer coach in my community job said stipend pay I heard it’s 300 for the season

I think these people whose kids you're trying to coach need to learn of your 56 page arrest sheet and particularly of your history of hitting women.

You can try and tell them you've never been convicted, etc, etc, see how well that goes.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1449 on: October 13, 2023, 11:01:47 AM »
I really think Josh should find out which school Hankins is applying to and email them that arrest sheet.

Brian Wood Healy Hankins is no role model and should not be around children