Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202020 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1450 on: October 13, 2023, 11:05:13 AM »
bhanks should post less personal information on this website.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1451 on: October 13, 2023, 11:05:49 AM »
It’s just you guys talk a lot of shit about how I am some kind of bad dude meanwhile I am actually a foster care provider (the special stupid one who doesn’t get paid just volunteered to help for nothing) and trying to be a volunteer coach in my community job said stipend pay I heard it’s 300 for the season
Come on,who in Hell are you trying to bullshit...anyone that knows you,knows you couldn`t care less about anyone else.

The idea to foster the kids obviously came from your wife who more than likely did it to present a benevolent look to further her political ambitions, or to just look good in the eyes of her peers in the court system.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1452 on: October 13, 2023, 11:08:29 AM »
I think these people whose kids you're trying to coach need to learn of your 56 page arrest sheet and particularly your history of hitting women.

You can try and tell them you've never been convicted, etc, etc, see how well that.

Again none of that is accurate. They absolutely are required by law to check that stuff for foster care or placement they also are required to check all that stuff for the government contractor job I had I had actual clearance if any of that stuff was accurate I would not have gotten that job or be approved by social services to take care of children. And my wife certainly wouldn’t be with me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1453 on: October 13, 2023, 11:09:49 AM »
I really think Josh should find out which school Hankins is applying to and email them that arrest sheet.

Brian Wood Healy Hankins is no role model and should not be around children

I am sure he will doesn’t matter that is not how background checks work the rantings of a crazy Canadian loon mean absolutely nothing they won’t even take his phone call

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1454 on: October 13, 2023, 11:10:53 AM »
When I Google Bhank’s name Josh’s YT is hit 2.

If he ads the link in the description then people can click on it right from YT.

The website could use a header image uploaded.

Does Bhank want to coach wrestling to help feed his macho ego of what a badass he is or is just looking for more pictures with young men?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1455 on: October 13, 2023, 11:25:14 AM »
It’s just you guys talk a lot of shit about how I am some kind of bad dude meanwhile I am actually a foster care provider (the special stupid one who doesn’t get paid just volunteered to help for nothing) and trying to be a volunteer coach in my community job said stipend pay I heard it’s 300 for the season

So much crap pours out of that ego of yours that you could feed a legion of dung beetles and still have leftovers for days.   You are the Chirs Christie of Getbig.  Fuck off little man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1456 on: October 13, 2023, 11:26:18 AM »
When I Google Bhank’s name Josh’s YT is hit 2.

If he ads the link in the description then people can click on it right from YT.

The website could use a header image uploaded.

Does Bhank want to coach wrestling to help feed his macho ego of what a badass he is or is just looking for more pictures with young men?

I have real knowledge to share. I also want to coach my son someday and honestly no one else wants the job so I have that going for me

But yeah I think it would be fun to get the kids hyped up teach them some technique then watch them go get after it he’ll yeah I know it’s lame to everyone else but I like that stuff

But yeah I also like the sound of Coach Hankins Trainer of Champions

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1457 on: October 13, 2023, 11:27:54 AM »
Come on,who in Hell are you trying to bullshit...anyone that knows you,knows you couldn`t care less about anyone else.

The idea to foster the kids obviously came from your wife who more than likely did it to present a benevolent look to further her political ambitions, or to just look good in the eyes of her peers in the court system.

This.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1458 on: October 13, 2023, 11:29:17 AM »
I have real knowledge to share. I also want to coach my son someday and honestly no one else wants the job so I have that going for me

So what you are now claiming is that you're Carl Spackler?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: October 13, 2023, 11:30:38 AM »
So what you are now claiming is that you're Carl Spackler?

Not claiming anything just saying I am a pillar of the community an upstanding citizen who gives back I am the Hero not the Villian

IroNat

• Getbig V

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1461 on: October 13, 2023, 11:33:43 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1462 on: October 13, 2023, 11:38:27 AM »
Not accurate I have no criminal records in Wake County no charges zilch nada

The internet don't lie, bro.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: October 13, 2023, 11:40:30 AM »
The internet don't lie, bro.

Actually it does all the time by all means go check with the Wake county courts I have no charges in Wake County

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1464 on: October 13, 2023, 11:43:03 AM »
Actually it does all the time by all means go check with the Wake county courts I have no charges in Wake County

I'm not traveling to Wake County.

You're guilty.  The internet says so.

Answer the question:  Are you still beating your wife?  Yes or No?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: October 13, 2023, 11:46:11 AM »
I'm not traveling to Wake County.

You're guilty.  The internet says so.

Answer the question:  Are you still beating your wife?  Yes or No?
I have never hit a woman in my life you are just making up lies about someone you don’t know

https://www.wake.gov/departments-government/city-county-bureau-identification-ccbi/criminal-arrest-records

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1466 on: October 13, 2023, 11:56:04 AM »

See how he picks his words

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1467 on: October 13, 2023, 11:59:56 AM »
I have never hit a woman in my life you are just making up lies about someone you don’t know

https://www.wake.gov/departments-government/city-county-bureau-identification-ccbi/criminal-arrest-records

Who are we to believe?

A felon such as yourself...or the internet?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1468 on: October 13, 2023, 12:03:42 PM »

Brian Wood Healy Hankins is an American bodybuilder from South Carolina. He has been competing in NPC bodybuilding competitions since 2019, and has placed in the top 5 in several competitions. In 2022, he won the NPC South Carolina Excalibur competition in the Men's Classic Physique division.

Hankins is a personal trainer and online fitness coach. He is also the owner of Hankins Fitness, a fitness studio in South Carolina.

Hankins is known for his symmetrical physique and his impressive strength. He is also a strong advocate for healthy living and fitness. He is passionate about helping others achieve their fitness goals.

Here are some of Hankins' accomplishments:

1st place, NPC South Carolina Excalibur (Men's Classic Physique, 2022)
3rd place, NPC Carolinas Championships (Men's Classic Physique, 2022)
5th place, NPC Junior USA Championships (Men's Classic Physique, 2021)
Hankins is a talented bodybuilder with a bright future ahead of him. He is sure to continue to achieve great things in the sport.

Please note that I could not find any information about Brian Wood Healy Hankins' professional career other than his bodybuilding career. It is possible that he is also a professional in another field, but this could not be confirmed.”

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1469 on: October 13, 2023, 12:07:49 PM »
Not claiming anything just saying I am a pillar of the community an upstanding citizen who gives back I am the Hero not the Villian

If it was just a single mugshot you could have had a chance

It's more than that and no parent in their right mind will let you within 100 yards of their child.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: October 13, 2023, 12:15:09 PM »
If it was just a single mugshot you could have had a chance

It's more than that and no parent in their right mind will let you within 100 yards of their child.

That must be why he is going after foster kids who don't have parents to protect them.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: October 13, 2023, 12:31:24 PM »
I posted the actual link to wake county criminal records go ahead search my name I have none

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1472 on: October 13, 2023, 12:42:19 PM »
Guys, trying to mess with Brians livelihood = not cool... ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1473 on: October 13, 2023, 12:55:13 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1474 on: October 13, 2023, 12:58:16 PM »
Clavin, you’re going to have to be more specific.

This.

This endless cycle is fascinating.

Bhanks caused Matt to go over the edge which in turn fueled his work out which caused bigger lifts which caused Bhanks to melt which in turn caused him to attack Matt which pushed Matt further and intensified his work outs to lift heavier weights that caused Bhanks to lose his mind (and brag about how small he is off the drugs) and attack Matt’s lifts…….

Now JPJ and Walter are creating another storm.