Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202240 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1500 on: October 13, 2023, 07:50:26 PM »
You are absolutely full of shit. You are a mentally ill liar.

The elementary school record (U13) in Canada for males:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13GUSojbgmKdFNlu3-Romd3R3H6NLNqqz/htmlview

This was Grade 8, and I was 14, you fucking dumb c-ocksucker.

I'll address the rest of your bullshit shortly.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1501 on: October 13, 2023, 08:09:05 PM »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13GUSojbgmKdFNlu3-Romd3R3H6NLNqqz/htmlview

12.16 seconds is the all time Canadian record. THE ALL-TIME CANADIAN RECORD. Which somehow 10% of your male classmates could run faster than that. Not just a little bit faster, but a half second faster, give or take. And a club-footed retard with no discernible thigh muscles was a half a second faster than the all-time record.

I was 14, you stupid fuck MALE POSTER.

Not "under 12". That means I had the benefit of GOING THROUGH PUBERTY, and that radically changes the Canadian sprint records, you stupid moronic FRAUD, who has now been exposed.

Now go look up the UNDER 15 Canadian 100m sprint records, and tell me if a sub 12.5s or even sub-12s 100m is anything THAT rare.

Furthermore, when I WON the 400m Sprint at Ecole Gron Morgan Public School in 1996, I was the ONLY one who had beaten Derek Noyes in ANY sprint [100m to 800m] at the school in either 1995 and 1996, over multiple grade 7/8 classes [French Immersion, which I was in, or the English streams]. The entire auditorium ooh'd and ahh'd that Derek had been beaten.

Unlike YOU, I post ACTUAL NAMES OF PEOPLE AND INSTITUTIONS THAT ANY PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR CAN INVESTIGATE AND CONFIRM.

You post NOTHING but lying shit, with a few "real sounding" details in there, to make your fraud posts SOUND real.

My Army speeds can also be confirmed. Just contact CFB Base Kingston [CFSCE] and go ask! You absolute fucking lying retard. If you need more details, JUST ASK.

JUST LIKE YOUR LIFTS = TOTAL BULLSHIT LIES

My lifts RECORDED ON VIDEO, AND CONFIRMED AT NUMEROUS PUBLIC CONTESTS WITH HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WATCHING AND LOCAL PRESS COVERAGE are bullshit lies?

LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOD, I HAVE HEARD IT ALL. 😂

You and Walter can't deadlift over 315-lb while weighing 235-lb. No shit you'd be jealous of me. But tell, Walter - Jews have never particularly been known for their physical prowess. But some noteworthy exceptions exist, so don't feel too badly.

You lie habitually, your lame attempts at disproving my sprint times are purposefully incorrect, blatantly wrong and more of your mentally retarded lying….not disingenuous, flat out psychotic bullshit lies by you. It proves you’re mentally unstable and weak.

A wind aided 11.11, on a fast track, at elevation, could be run by someone who can run 11.3 - 11.5 without any wind. Obviously there are estimators that will attempt to determine the “assistance” the wind gives, but there are other factors like body size that come into play.

So instead of continuing to post your lies about only 3,XXX women ever running blah, blah, blah you are a fucking grown man who CRIED ALL NIGHT about an internet post. Go back and do the analysis properly you liar. On any given day, with the right combination of wind, track conditions, and elevation any woman who can run 11.5 or under could potentially run 11.11.

So that basically means, elite female sprinters from high school on up, or in other words, potentially hundreds, if not thousands, of women worldwide.

You’re a lying bitch. It’s no wonder you jerk off for soggy old homo men.

Jesus Christ a 205 lb steroid used trying to make a 300 lb bench press sound like a big deal. The best part about really stupid (retarded) people like you is that you don’t realize you’re being laughed at.

I am 202/203 NOT on steroids, and benching more likely 355 if my spotter didn't have to go home at 11pm since he worked in the morning. And ON VIDEO, I bench pressed 340 @170 clearly while weighing under 200-lb judging from the video [you can tell by looking at me that I'm not over 180-lb...I was actually 170], and I did that AFTER bench pressing 320x6.

So my ACTUAL bench press at 200 [or maybe 205, depending on if I have a full stomach or whatever] is going to be more like 375 when all is said and done, which is a Top 0.1% bench press among the North American population.

You utter delusional, lying sack of shit fraud.

And if you DID run the 100m in 11.11s, then post the video, and shut me up. YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU NEVER RAN THAT AND THERE IS NO VIDEO, *AND* YOU ARE A MAN POSTING AS A WOMAN, YOU MEALY MOUTHED RETARD.

Unlike YOU, I have ACTUAL evidence that I have lifted my posted claims. And the ONLY reason I'm not stronger is because I purposely hold back to prevent injury. If I simply didn't care, it's safe to say I'd be a fair bit stronger.

And if you REALLY want to push me to run some juice, to totally destroy whatever you and Walter Sobchak ACTUALLY lift, then you better be prepared to truly be left in the dust.

Lying fucking fraud.

POST YOUR 4.33s 40-YARD DASH VIDEO RIGHT NOW, IDIOT.

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-sports/city-of-strength-398259

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1502 on: October 13, 2023, 08:30:36 PM »
That's cool that I got Sandi Krasowski to draft a fake front page newspaper article for the local paper while I was pulling that 10,000+kg [22,000+lb dump truck]:

https://muckrack.com/sandi-krasowski

And that's also cool that I not only got fake plates for this lift, and made them look 40 years old, but also got a fake bar to make the lighter weight look like 500-lb since it's CLEARLY BENDING at the upper range of my pull:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyU5J3ru-1T/

Walter Sobchak and JustPlaneJane - you are two fucking retards, and now because of your LIES, nobody is going to believe ANYTHING you ever say again.

Fucking morons. Hopefully you've both learned lessons about making up more believable lies next time.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1503 on: October 13, 2023, 08:47:08 PM »
Who is “we” ?

I already did the upside down coffee cup, photo with a newspaper, and underwear pics to Chaos, so post up a bunch of yours and we can go from there.

Do you think I’m going to jump through hoops because the mentally unstable member of the board is having his yearly temper tantrum ?

That’s pretty laughable, a year ago he was posting on here looking for sympathy because he had been up all night CRYING about posts. Literally CRYING over something he didn’t like posted about him. If that is not a complete evisceration and emasculation, what is ?

Think about that a little more, he was up all night CRYING because of the big bad men on Getbig. Hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

No, you didn't post any pictures verifying you are a real woman.

You posted pictures of arms and legs which prove precisely jack shit. And no WOMAN is going to be as much of a mealy mouthed piece of shit that you are. Getbig runs off even strong MEN. No woman - or VERY few women - would be able to emotionally handle this board. Let alone handle being called out repeatedly for lying about their accomplishments. ANYONE in such a circumstance would be FOAMING AT THE MOUTH to verify their claims.

And Ron Avidan is a stand-up person and father who would NOT violate a person's privacy if any 4.33s 40-yard dash fraud/lie video was sent to him to confirm.

But WE ALL KNOW THAT WON'T HAPPEN since that run NEVER HAPPENED.

Stupid lying idiot.

You COULD have carried on as a fake account to lie about realistic lift claims for Walter, had you JUST said you ran the 100m in 11.75s. People here would have then believed Walter is some strong gym rat who is stronger than me, but who doesn't care to post videos.

But noooooo, you just HAD to go and claim preposterous bullshit [on top of EDITING Walter's body weight from 235 to 245 in a post] and make it clear to everyone you are a fraud account.

Now I'm going to follow you around in EVERY thread you post in, and let other members know about your fraudulent claims, and tell them you are a man posting as a woman.

In the end, no one here will believe you.

You shouldn't have pushed the bullshit meter so far, ya fucktard.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1504 on: October 13, 2023, 08:58:22 PM »
Bakhar Nabieva

IS JUST PLAIN JANE, A MAN?
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1505 on: October 13, 2023, 09:29:24 PM »

Just as I expected - the fastest time for a 14-year-old Canadian for the 100m is 10.89s, set by Andre Ford-Azonwanna in 2010, unless that time has since been broken.

Since the results of the fastest Black man ever [Usain Bolt = 9.58s] and the fastest White man ever [Christophe Lemaitre = 9.92s] shows a 3.5% disparity in the 100m, we should be able to assume the fastest 14-year-old White male runner in Canada could be around the 11.28s mark [not quite as fast as JustPlaneJane though!].

So my memory of running either sub-12s or sub-12.5s is not REMOTELY hard to believe. It may have be 12.28s, putting it a full ONE SECOND slower than the fastest White teen boy sprinter in my age group. One second is DECADES in sprint terms.

Notice when I make claims - even from memory, where I could be mistaken - everything is consistent with what you would expect, in this case from a 14-year-old White Canadian kid who was "just really fast."

Meanwhile, JustPlaneJane claimed ludicrous shit which anyone WHO ACTUALLY FUCKING KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT ELITE LEVEL SPRINTING would have to know would be exposed as a fraud.  ::)

Oh, and Andre Ford-Azonwanna's personal best 60m time is 6.66s, which works out to 9.009 m/s, which would work out to 4.06s for a 40-yard dash [36.576m], and women customarily run 10% faster than women do, and as Hulkotron said, the 40-yard dash is slower because less time is spent at top speed.

And JustPlaneJane is allegedly a White woman making the entire claim even more ludicrous. But she has it on video. That VIDEO that three anonymous Getbiggers have seen and confirmed. That video that CAN'T be posted here. 😂

As for my ACTUAL sub-12.5s or sub-12s 100m time, just call the Lakehead District School Boards and ask for the 1996 track and field results. 🙄
Link below.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/amateur/14-year-old-sprinter-turning-heads-rapidly/article_0d4841b4-6488-5654-a59f-977735345ff8.html

https://worldathletics.org/athletes/canada/andre-ford-azonwanna-14405320

https://www.lakeheadschools.ca/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1506 on: October 13, 2023, 09:51:01 PM »
Who is “we” ?

I already did the upside down coffee cup, photo with a newspaper, and underwear pics to Chaos, so post up a bunch of yours and we can go from there.

Do you think I’m going to jump through hoops because the mentally unstable member of the board is having his yearly temper tantrum ?

That’s pretty laughable, a year ago he was posting on here looking for sympathy because he had been up all night CRYING about posts. Literally CRYING over something he didn’t like posted about him. If that is not a complete evisceration and emasculation, what is ?

Think about that a little more, he was up all night CRYING because of the big bad men on Getbig. Hahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

To begin with, allow me to take this time to remind the board that you are a man posting as a woman. Probably - most likely - a second account ran by Walter Sobchak [which I was recently told in a public Instagram post I made / my 500 DL video], or just ran separately by two people so you both "confirm" the lies you make up [Walter weighing 245-lb and front squatting 385x12 = loooool. 😂], or your preposterous sprint claims.

Secondly,

I didn't CRY.

I had a MELTDOWN.

I MELT when anonymous retards that I know I would beat [at likely, anything] claim to be stronger than me, AND talk shit.

The combination of someone both weaker than me who is ALSO talking shit, I admit, I can't handle.

That's why I just want the matter settled.

I'd be more than happy beating whoever "Walter Sobchak" is, AND I will do it giving him a 70-lb body weight advantage.

I am competitive in the lighter classes of Strongman. No gym rat is going to beat an actual competitor, without a SIGNIFICANT size advantage.

I'd be confident while 70-lb lighter. But anything from 30-70 would be fine by me.

Have "Walter Sobchak" send his best videos to OneMoreRep to assure his anonymity, and I'll beat whatever he posts.

And finally, allow me to point out once again that you are a man pretending to be a woman online, expressly so you can "confirm" Walter's lies, to give him credibility he couldn't otherwise get, and vice versa.

Stop lying.
And post your 40-yard dash video.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1507 on: October 14, 2023, 01:49:17 AM »
This.

This endless cycle is fascinating.

Bhanks caused Matt to go over the edge which in turn fueled his work out which caused bigger lifts which caused Bhanks to melt which in turn caused him to attack Matt which pushed Matt further and intensified his work outs to lift heavier weights that caused Bhanks to lose his mind (and brag about how small he is off the drugs) and attack Matt’s lifts…….

Now JPJ and Walter are creating another storm.

Yep!

And now I will just increase that disparity further, which will make it impossible for B. Hank to catch up, even if he juices to the gills and gets to 250. I'll still beat him at 200.

The JustPlaneJane gimmick is just here to "confirm" lies that the Walter Sobchak account posts about himself. She never ran a 4.33s 40-yard dash, and there is no video, so no proof will ever emerge to prove that claim because it never happened.

I have enjoyed both the Walter Sobchak and JustPlaneJane accounts being exposed as lying sacks of shit, in addition to owning B. Hank in strength.

This thread/idea was a win for me. All it cost me was getting stronger.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1508 on: October 14, 2023, 01:56:54 AM »
Where can we see the pics?

You won't, lol.

That will never happen.

Someone posted on my 500 DL Instagram post that Walter Sobchak is running the JustPlaneJane account.

No evidence will emerge that she is a real person. Just more arms and legs pictures that can be taken from anywhere, and don't mean squat.

As for any proof of JPJ's preposterous claims about a 4.33s 40-yard dash, or 28 wide grip overhand chin-ups, or even the slightly more believable 309x3 deadlift will never be posted because it never happened.

The actual man behind the Walter Sobchak account can possibly deadlift around 309x3, but we won't even see proof of that. Let alone "thin" JustPlaneJane deadlifting the same weight as female Strongman competitors who compete at the state level or beyond.

It's all been exposed now, and could easily be resolved by posting videos with JustPlaneJane's face electronically blurred. That's the easiest thing to do and takes maybe five minutes using Sony Vegas Pro.

But that won't happen because that deadlift never happened.

Anyone called out this hard would gladly post proof. Most people would be foaming at the mouth to post the proof to one-up the person calling them out.

It won't happen because all JPJ's claims were lies from the man behind the account.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1509 on: October 14, 2023, 02:08:13 AM »
Who is “we” ?

IroNat isn't the one making preposterous claims about being the fastest female 40-yard dash runner in history, you piece of shit. Until he DOES make such insane lying claims, there is no reason to demand that he "prove" anything.

You're the one making the ridiculous claims. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove it.

One other thing.

My Mom’s friend ran 10.85 over thirty five years ago and she is white.

So wipe the tears off CRYBABY !!!!

You utterly stupid fuck. The FASTEST White woman IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY is Ivet Lalova-Collio, who ran the 100m at her personal best time of 10.77s. Your "mom's friend" [who doesn't exist] could easily be tracked and identified if she ACTUALLY ran 10.85s, let alone with the 1988 or earlier timeline you gave, which would further narrow it down.

And even if so - WHAT DOES THAT PROVE? That your lies would require you being one of the fastest White women in history to be true.

You went in big on a massive lie, thinking it would help score you points here, and it totally blew up in your face, fuck-tard. Now no intelligent person here will ever believe any claim you make again.

You fucktard.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1510 on: October 14, 2023, 02:12:32 AM »
IroNat isn't the one making preposterous claims about being the fastest female 40-yard dash runner in history, you piece of shit. Until he DOES make such insane lying claims, there is no reason to demand that he "prove" anything.

You're the one making the ridiculous claim. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove it.

You utterly stupid fuck. The FASTEST White woman IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY is Ivet Lalova-Collio, who ran the 100m at her personal best time of 10.77s. Your "mom's friend" [who doesn't exist] could easily be tracked and identified if she ACTUALLY ran 10.85s.

And even if so - WHAT DOES THAT PROVE? That your lies would require you being one of the fastest White women in history to be true.

You went in big on a massive lie, thinking it would help score you points here, and it totally blew up in your face, fuck-tard. Now no intelligent person here will ever believe any claim you make again.

You fucktard.

Matt, Jane grew up with Heiki Dreschler, some people have famous friends.
Ivet Lalova-Collio also has friends, people who know her, and they may occasionally go on forums and message boards

You are wasting your life arguing about this
Take your son out for some Ice Cream FFS

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1511 on: October 14, 2023, 02:16:57 AM »
Matt, Jane grew up with Heiki Dreschler, some people have famous friends.

;D ;D ;D

Ivet Lalova-Collio also has friends, people who know her, and they may occasionally go on forums and message boards

You are wasting your life arguing about this
Take your son out for some Ice Cream FFS

When I'm making progress, and doing well with my training, it is annoying for asshole to diminish what I've devoted a lot of time and effort towards. When that asshole is both anonymous, and claiming to be stronger than me AND refuses to post proof...it really does grind my gears.

Point taken though, joswift.

I struggle to let go.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1512 on: October 14, 2023, 02:41:49 AM »
Page after page of complete bullshit from Matt TITTY BOY Canning.

The sub 12 second 100M in elementary school - bullshit
The 385 x 12 front squat you say I claimed - bullshit
Any lift you claim - weak and bullshit
Your low steroid use claim - bullshit
Your autism claim - bullshit
Your military career claims - bullshit
Your rental property claims - bullshit
Your Lakehead University claims - bullshit
Your strongman claims - bullshit and you had to pay $5,000 for them to let you enter.
Your wealth and savings - absolute utter bullshit
Without drugs - 225 bench, 225 squat, 250 deadlift….maybe
Your claim you didn’t literally cry about my posts - bullshit
You say you don’t live in your mom’s house - bullshit
Your “wrestling” training - bullshit
The women you claim you fuck - bullshit
Your fear of eating - bullshit
You never wore a Covid mask - complete stupidity and more bullshit

I could keep going you fucking mentally retarded lying piece of shit, but why bother, you’re despised here anyway.

Why don’t you put the video camera down, stop with the retarded YouTube shit and actually TRY to lift some real weight. You’re a fucking joke. Without the drugs you couldn’t total 750 in a powerlifting meet. You jerked off for an 80 year old phaggot. It doesn’t matter if you bench press 1,000 lbs, you will always only be the guy who jerked off for an 80 year old soggy old queer.

Not autism…..fetal alcohol syndrome mixed in with incest. You should slap your whore mother next time she’s wiping your ass.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1513 on: October 14, 2023, 02:58:33 AM »

Your strongman claims - bullshit and you had to pay $5,000 for them to let you enter.

I could keep going you fucking mentally retarded lying piece of shit, but why bother, you’re despised here anyway.

Why don’t you put the video camera down, stop with the retarded YouTube shit and actually TRY to lift some real weight. You’re a fucking joke. Without the drugs you couldn’t total 750 in a powerlifting meet. You jerked off for an 80 year old phaggot. It doesn’t matter if you bench press 1,000 lbs, you will always only be the guy who jerked off for an 80 year old soggy old queer.

Not autism…..fetal alcohol syndrome mixed in with incest. You should slap your whore mother next time she’s wiping your ass.

All the claims I made are a matter of public information, you absolute fucking retard.

Furthermore, are you suggesting I took not just steroids, but HEAVY steroids to post massive lifts at:

170-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyNimZjuBfA/

163-lb:

157-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzFS71AW89/

God, you are one fucking idiot. So at 163-lb / 5'9" with ZERO tells of steroid use of any sort, probably at 15% body fat, I'm on heavy steroids?

You stupid fuck. I realize that YOU would need steroids to get any of these numbers, but *I* do not.

Not everyone has your shit genetics. Congrats on your 309x3 deadlift with straps though.

You realize you're complimenting me to even say I would require steroids for any of this? Because the lifts I post are good, so most people [and especially YOURSELF] would need steroids to get there.

Those magic "heavy steroids" that got me to 170 at 15% body fat, you utter fucking retard.

I can assure you, if or WHEN I choose to go on steroids again, YOU WILL KNOW.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1514 on: October 14, 2023, 03:02:42 AM »
^ See joswift, this absolute fucking idiot won't even accept claims that I posted multiple pieces of video or photographic evidence of, some of which were witnessed by hundreds of people and had extensive local media coverage.

Then this moron claims that I needed steroids to get lifts he's saying I didn't get, then refuses to post ANY proof of his 385x12 front squat claim, which is a lie anyway.

Of course dealing with a retard of this magnitude is frustrating.

Luckily, he just further owns himself by being unwilling to accept reality. It's just more hot air from him that proves he is an untrustworthy fraud.

Every claim I made is a matter of public record.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1515 on: October 14, 2023, 03:07:01 AM »

^ This guy is insane.

I am willing to prove up to $100,000 of my net wealth.

A rental I sold last December should be public record.

I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to direct you to Sgt. Pollock of the Thunder Bay Police Service and have him confirm to you that I NEVER wore a mask during the fake pandemic.

Once I said I while kill a cop if made to wear one...Sgt. Pollock backed down.

Go contact the TBPS non-emergency line, Walter:

1-807-684-4400

Ask for Sgt. WILLIAM POLLOCK.

Wait...are you saying YOU complied with masking through the entire fake pandemic?

LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. 😂

But that's to be expected from a loser weakling who does what he's told.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1516 on: October 14, 2023, 04:36:38 AM »
My arms still tape at 18.5 cold the only difference is I am leaning out. I am not sure why Matt seems to think because I haven’t lifted heavy yet at 10 weeks post surgery I will never lift heavy again. I haven’t exactly just let myself go

I was sick yesterday I do expect to put a few pounds back on this next week

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1517 on: October 14, 2023, 05:26:53 AM »
I have 2 foster children living in my house right now that the government placed there after doing a background check on me.

How much do you get paid monthly for keeping the kids?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1518 on: October 14, 2023, 05:30:59 AM »
My arms still tape at 18.5 cold the only difference is I am leaning out. I am not sure why Matt seems to think because I haven’t lifted heavy yet at 10 weeks post surgery I will never lift heavy again. I haven’t exactly just let myself go

I was sick yesterday I do expect to put a few pounds back on this next week

Thanks for posting the great pic,a rarity indeed....you look marvelous! 
 ::)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1519 on: October 14, 2023, 05:33:40 AM »
how ironic from you.. still waiting for your update pics... :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1520 on: October 14, 2023, 06:11:06 AM »
How much do you get paid monthly for keeping the kids?
0 we know the mom and are considered a kinship relationship we get 0

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1521 on: October 14, 2023, 06:14:07 AM »

Well as recently as yesterday you guys are calling me out for being a fatass again total nonsense

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1522 on: October 14, 2023, 06:15:14 AM »

206 at 15% BF

Fucks sake

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1523 on: October 14, 2023, 06:16:37 AM »
Well as recently as yesterday you guys are calling me out for being a fatass again total nonsense
You`re not leaning out,you`re losing size cuz you finally realized you shouldn`t be training so early after your surgery......of course you aren`t pigging out like a teen while not training also, but definitely still on gear in an effort to try to hold on to muscle.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1524 on: October 14, 2023, 06:22:02 AM »

206 at 15% BF

Fucks sake

I am clearly single digit body fat you are a hater