Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202752 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1525 on: October 14, 2023, 06:25:19 AM »
I am clearly single digit body fat you are a hater

not a single vein on display

You would struggle giving blood

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1526 on: October 14, 2023, 06:29:41 AM »
not a single vein on display

You would struggle giving blood

I just woke up I am not flexing but again I am clearly single digit body fat based on this I would be about 8-9 I plan to drop to 6-7

I still have some swelling and in my abdomen so not there yet but pretty tight 10 weeks post surgery

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1527 on: October 14, 2023, 06:32:15 AM »
I just woke up I am not flexing but again I am clearly single digit body fat based on this I would be about 8-9 I plan to drop to 6-7

https://kubexfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

wouldnt that make you about 190lb?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1528 on: October 14, 2023, 06:35:35 AM »
I just woke up and I am exhaling and flexing my abs for all I`m worth as usual.

No vascularity and not a single striation in sight,but I`m single digit bodyfat.
FIXED

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1529 on: October 14, 2023, 06:43:14 AM »
wouldnt that make you about 190lb?

I would say about 200 but things may change as I start eating and lifting more I have had stomach pains for a week not eating much. If I am 8% at 206 and I just lost fat I would be 6% at 201

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1530 on: October 14, 2023, 06:56:00 AM »

I still have some swelling and in my abdomen so not there yet but pretty tight 10 weeks post surgery

https://kubexfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

FUCK OFF - you haven't a Fucking clue

And you're a CUCKOLD FAGGOTT & LIAR

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1531 on: October 14, 2023, 07:15:12 AM »
^ This guy is insane.

I am willing to prove up to $100,000 of my net wealth.

A rental I sold last December should be public record.

I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to direct you to Sgt. Pollock of the Thunder Bay Police Service and have him confirm to you that I NEVER wore a mask during the fake pandemic.

Once I said I while kill a cop if made to wear one...Sgt. Pollock backed down.

Go contact the TBPS non-emergency line, Walter:

1-807-684-4400

Ask for Sgt. WILLIAM POLLOCK.

Wait...are you saying YOU complied with masking through the entire fake pandemic?

LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. 😂

But that's to be expected from a loser weakling who does what he's told.

Your claims are complete nonsensical bullshit. Total crap you make up to try to fit in on Getbig.

For fucks sake, you’re as weak as shit, you have to take drugs to struggle to lift 200 lbs….and you paid an organizer $5,000 to play pretend strongman. You fucking loser.

You cried like a baby during another one of your retarded temper tantrums.

You took steroids and grew TITS.

You’re mentally retarded. You’re a broke little bitch. You’re a short little momma’s boy who refuses to get a job and cheats your feral fucking children out of their child support money.

I won’t even mention how you fuck up every Getbig thread trying to make it about yourself. Fucking spastic little jerk off video, closet homo.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1532 on: October 14, 2023, 07:45:37 AM »
Yep!

And now I will just increase that disparity further, which will make it impossible for B. Hank to catch up, even if he juices to the gills and gets to 250. I'll still beat him at 200.

The JustPlaneJane gimmick is just here to "confirm" lies that the Walter Sobchak account posts about himself. She never ran a 4.33s 40-yard dash, and there is no video, so no proof will ever emerge to prove that claim because it never happened.

I have enjoyed both the Walter Sobchak and JustPlaneJane accounts being exposed as lying sacks of shit, in addition to owning B. Hank in strength.

This thread/idea was a win for me. All it cost me was getting stronger.

If this madness keeps up Matt may wind up running a 4.3 40 yard dash and benching 500 pounds. This could be the greatest thing that’s happened to you Matthew!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1533 on: October 14, 2023, 07:50:58 AM »
0 we know the mom and are considered a kinship relationship we get 0

But the state placed the kids? And there is zero assistance? Or you haven’t received assistance yet?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: October 14, 2023, 07:55:36 AM »
My arms still tape at 18.5 cold the only difference is I am leaning out. I am not sure why Matt seems to think because I haven’t lifted heavy yet at 10 weeks post surgery I will never lift heavy again. I haven’t exactly just let myself go

I was sick yesterday I do expect to put a few pounds back on this next week

Lol Christ,

You are melting without TRT.

Lol 3 more weeks and you will be 170.

All drugs

Arms have just deflated

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1535 on: October 14, 2023, 08:06:48 AM »
Matt's meltdown on page 61 might be one of the biggest ever.

He might have made 15 posts in a row if kwon hadn't inserted the whale's ass in there.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1536 on: October 14, 2023, 08:14:31 AM »
But the state placed the kids? And there is zero assistance? Or you haven’t received assistance yet?

Not sure how many times I can explain that there were no certified foster care homes available in the county. They were going to be shipped away and split up. We volunteered to care for them as we know the family. As such we are considered a kinship relationship which does not qualify for any foster care assistance.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: October 14, 2023, 08:19:43 AM »
Not sure how many times I can explain that there were no certified foster care homes available in the county. They were going to be shipped away and split up. We volunteered to care for them as we know the family. As such we are considered a kinship relationship which does not qualify for any foster care assistance.

Brian, if you know the family, why wouldn't the family keep their kids?

I'm guessing you met this family through your drug rehab program?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: October 14, 2023, 08:21:12 AM »
Brian, if you know the family, why wouldn't the family keep their kids?

I'm guessing you met this family through your drug rehab program?

I have never been in any kind of drug rehab program you bore me go fucking lift something

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #1539 on: October 14, 2023, 08:27:39 AM »
I am clearly single digit body fat you are a hater

Wow BHank- are you an Olympic swimmer? Perfect body for it!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1540 on: October 14, 2023, 08:38:07 AM »

He might have made 15 posts in a row if kwon hadn't inserted the whale's ass in there.

The crying and foot stomping was done in private.

Mommy gave him warm milk and a cookie afterwards.

Daddy gave him a face full of throat yogurt and told him to go fetch the maple syrup.

Poor little loser. Couldn’t bench press 225 lbs without the drugs.

I sure wish Hankins would post a more recent pic.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1541 on: October 14, 2023, 08:41:35 AM »
Why do you lie?

https://files.nc.gov/ncdhhs/documents/files/dss/dcdl/childwelfareservices/CWS-51-2018a1.pdf#:~:text=The%20Guardianship%20Assistance%20Program%20%28KinGAP%29%20offers%20financial%20assistance,to%20being%20a%20permanent%20home%20for%20the%20youth.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: October 14, 2023, 09:03:20 AM »
Why do you lie?

https://files.nc.gov/ncdhhs/documents/files/dss/dcdl/childwelfareservices/CWS-51-2018a1.pdf#:~:text=The%20Guardianship%20Assistance%20Program%20%28KinGAP%29%20offers%20financial%20assistance,to%20being%20a%20permanent%20home%20for%20the%20youth.

Not lying again we get 0 dollars 0 cents nothing nada we do not have legal guardianship they are also not 14 we do not meet that criteria. There is a court appointed guardian and it is not us. They are having another court date next month. We do not want legal guardianship we want their mother to get back custody and take care of them. Now you know all their business happy? Not sure why you can't just believe me when I tell you we get 0

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1543 on: October 14, 2023, 09:08:14 AM »

Matt FTW.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: October 14, 2023, 09:08:30 AM »
Hanky what if the orphans file for squatters rights when you try to sell your house and move to Raleigh?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1545 on: October 14, 2023, 09:21:54 AM »

Interesting.

I took in a legit family member and was offered assistance. A kinship relationship because you know them makes you ineligible?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1546 on: October 14, 2023, 09:27:27 AM »
Not lying again we get 0 dollars 0 cents nothing nada we do not have legal guardianship they are also not 14 we do not meet that criteria. There is a court appointed guardian and it is not us. They are having another court date next month. We do not want legal guardianship we want their mother to get back custody and take care of them. Now you know all their business happy? Not sure why you can't just believe me when I tell you we get 0

Why?  Really?  Okay...No one believes you because no one trusts you because with you, being full of yourself is the same as being full of crap.  You are a liar. 

And a stupid shitbag of a manlette.  You are a disgusting creature.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1547 on: October 14, 2023, 09:48:49 AM »
Guys, trying to mess with Brians livelihood = not cool... ???

Some of us have a problem with the idea of Brian Wood Healy Hankins coaching children.

Why don't you go back to posting about Biden's ass, fucking stupid old man.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1548 on: October 14, 2023, 09:54:56 AM »
Hanky what if the orphans file for squatters rights when you try to sell your house and move to Raleigh?

I'm waiting for the BHank foster child stand-off. It would be a heck of a season ender -

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1549 on: October 14, 2023, 10:05:19 AM »

Why does the court appointed guardian not have custody?