Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202056 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1550 on: October 14, 2023, 10:32:51 AM »
I think Bryan took in these kids to get money from the government.

He himself said he’s out of a job

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1551 on: October 14, 2023, 10:33:52 AM »
0 we Emily knows the mom and are considered a kinship relationship we get 0

Emily knows the mom, you you can’t be around people. This has been proven multiple times.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1552 on: October 14, 2023, 10:39:35 AM »
Why?  Really?  Okay...No one believes you because no one trusts you because with you, being full of yourself is the same as being full of crap.  You are a liar. 

And a stupid shitbag of a manlette.  You are a disgusting creature.

Every reason in the world to bring Matt TITTY BOY Canning into this.

Do you want to see the 2nd place ribbon I won in my 3rd grade spelling bee? I saved the newspaper article, it’s in my Mommy’s scrapbook.  🤣

I heard you were having some health issues, be well and focus on getting yourself better.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1553 on: October 14, 2023, 11:15:24 AM »
I'm waiting for the BHank foster child stand-off. It would be a heck of a season ender -

Hilarious clearly intentional worst photoshop ever! 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1554 on: October 14, 2023, 12:24:52 PM »
My arms still tape at 18.5 cold the only difference is I am leaning out. I am not sure why Matt seems to think because I haven’t lifted heavy yet at 10 weeks post surgery I will never lift heavy again. I haven’t exactly just let myself go

I was sick yesterday I do expect to put a few pounds back on this next week

My arms are over 16.5" when pumped/flexed at about 200, and IMO, you have a minimum of an inch on me + while leaner.

So it would not surprise me that your arms would be in the 18" range. If you're rounding up 0.5", or using your arms size at 220, but saying they're still that big while under 210, personally I don't give a shit. I am still certain they are a minimum of 1" bigger than my arms, which means minimum 17.5".

18.5" would obviously be a little higher level, but...I don't doubt they may be.

Certainly north of the 18" mark is believable, IMO.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1555 on: October 14, 2023, 12:34:31 PM »
When we did our “Chicago area” deadlifts workout about two weeks ago the bodyweights in gym equipment were:

JPJ = 61 kilos
Walter Sobchak = 110 kilos
Les Grossman = 113 kilos
Krankenstein = 86 kilos
Walter’s girlfriend = 52 kilos
Other Getbigger (forgot name) = 92 kilos

I weighed in wearing my wrist straps !

Hi Chaos !    🙋‍♀️

^ This never happened.

Moderators can confirm that JustPlaneJane changed Walter's weight from 105kg [231] to 110kg [243-lb].

So the Walter and JPJ accounts clearly just work together or are ran by Walter himself to bolster his bullshit claims.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1556 on: October 14, 2023, 12:40:53 PM »
The 385 x 12 front squat you say I claimed - bullshit

Correct - I made a mistake here. The claim was that you squat 315 for reps. I screenshot the post in case it gets deleted.

Regardless, it never happened, and no proof of it will ever be posted.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1557 on: October 14, 2023, 01:42:36 PM »
Correct - I made a mistake here. The claim was that you squat 315 for reps. I screenshot the post in case it gets deleted.

Regardless, it never happened, and no proof of it will ever be posted.

Not a mistake, you lied.

Conciseness, a sign of intelligence.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: October 14, 2023, 01:48:31 PM »
^ This never happened.

Moderators can confirm that JustPlaneJane changed Walter's weight from 105kg [231] to 110kg [243-lb].

So the Walter and JPJ accounts clearly just work together or are ran by Walter himself to bolster his bullshit claims.

What if Krank verifies this Matt?

What if jpj corrected a mistake?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1559 on: October 14, 2023, 01:58:57 PM »
What if Krank verifies this Matt?

What if jpj corrected a mistake?

Don’t know how I got drug into the insane rants, but I work out with that group once in a while. I have not met Krankenstein, I don’t think?

We were supposed to train with IronGrip400 once, but he had a work dinner event and wasn’t able to make it.

Let the stupidity continue.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: October 14, 2023, 02:15:05 PM »
Don’t know how I got drug into the insane rants, but I work out with that group once in a while. I have not met Krankenstein, I don’t think?

We were supposed to train with IronGrip400 once, but he had a work dinner event and wasn’t able to make it.

Let the stupidity continue.
drug /dragged

look into it

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1561 on: October 14, 2023, 02:17:08 PM »

206lbs

Brianna - You FAGGOTT you were bragging about being low BF
- Certainly not in that pic you're 206lbs & around 15% BF so that leaves
a realistic BW at say 5% of 180lbs that is what your BB competition weight
should be, That has been pointed out to you many times by Wes /Jeff
& others each time you've got your Fat arse on stage.

As for 18inch arms & 19inch  ::)   I doubt either are over 17inch at the most
as they look so Small.

Keep Lying to yourself

FAGGOTT CUCKOLD

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1562 on: October 14, 2023, 02:20:06 PM »
Interesting.

I took in a legit family member and was offered assistance. A kinship relationship because you know them makes you ineligible?

You dont think Brian may be lying do you?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1563 on: October 14, 2023, 02:53:03 PM »
HOW DARE YOU?

;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: October 14, 2023, 03:15:57 PM »

Wait this is Hankins again?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1565 on: October 14, 2023, 03:38:37 PM »
Not lying again we get 0 dollars 0 cents nothing nada we do not have legal guardianship they are also not 14 we do not meet that criteria. There is a court appointed guardian and it is not us. They are having another court date next month. We do not want legal guardianship we want their mother to get back custody and take care of them. Now you know all their business happy? Not sure why you can't just believe me when I tell you we get 0
They are living with you while someone else has legal guardianship? Nobody knows their business, we all know yours.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1566 on: October 14, 2023, 03:49:00 PM »
This is an odd post ?

When I posted about the bike ride and my first time with that recorded data I was pretty open and clear that I wasn’t exactly sure how to interpret it. In fact I think it was you, or someone else who posted about “watts” and how they worked and how to interpret a data set from a ride. It was very helpful to me because I really wanted to get an accurate measurement on my own the next time I got a chance to do a similar ride. I actually thought you were explaining that to me (never had seen that type of data before) from the position of a very experienced cyclist. I appreciated the help and explanation then, and still do now.

If you feel better and can puff your chest out and strut, I will amend my post from what the target of the ride was to this:

“I rode in brutal heat for hours with a group of really really good male riders and was able to keep up with them.” I was happy about the workout I got.

There, feel better? I’m not a liar and was very clear that my interpretation of the ride data was second-hand. Now you can join in with Shizzo and Matty Crybaby and call me a man, if that’s what does it for you?

The point of my earlier post on power was not to be "helpful" to you, it was to show how outlandish/unlikely/ridiculous the claimed performance was.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1567 on: October 14, 2023, 03:50:44 PM »
Not a mistake, you lied.

Conciseness, a sign of intelligence.

Walter can defend himself...you are either one in the same person, or two separate anonymous posters who agreed to "verify" lies for one another.

As for you saying I lied - oh, that's rich Mr. "I ran a 4.33s 40-yard dash as an 18-year-old woman, the first time I ever tried it."  ::)

But no, I didn't lie.

The confusion was:
My max squat ever was 385x2 below parallel [absolutely contest form, UNLIKE my max bench press or deadlift], while weighing 170.

Walter claimed there was no way I did that.

LOL.

Don't get me wrong - 385x2 to proper depth is decent [IMO]. I could MAYBE get 385x2 tomorrow, but probably only to parallel. But I'm 200 now, which is an advantage in and of itself + with bigger/fatter hamstrings, I can "bounce" off my hams. It also slightly decreases the range of motion [having fatter hams - if the judges see your hams lower, it will be more likely to get green lights]. Similar of bench press: having a chest maybe 1-2cm thicker @200 vs. 170, my range of motion on bench is actually shorter.

So body weight is an advantage overall, and an additional POSITIONAL advantage for squat and bench press. Not so much deadlift - the opposite may even be true to an extent. But for bench and dead, body SIZE produces a more advantageous position, in addition to the strength you get weighing more [even if the weight is literally +20-lb of extra fat]. OH - I should point out I may be good for a 385x2 parallel squat now [or at least 380x1 to parallel], but that is WITHOUT knee wraps.

With knee wraps, I am probably marginally stronger now at squats than I was at 170. But I AM 202-203 now, as opposed to almost always being exactly 170 [range = 169-171...sometimes lower into the 160's...seldom higher into the 170's]. So with probably 33 more pounds, I'm only JUST barely stronger than I was at 170.

Age may be a factor, but it's also that I'm not as willing to injury, so I'm holding back about 5% on my lifts. Meaning, I could probably bench press a much more intense 355, and pull at least 525, with risky form.

I'd be willing to bet ANYONE $550 CAD [only $402 USD] for my Subway card  ;D that I can lock out 550-lb on deadlift, with 24 HOURS NOTICE.

I'll send that money to OneMoreRep RIGHT NOW, and by this time tomorrow, I WILL lock out 550-lb.

But I'm purposely holding back, because as sturdy as I am, I feel we are all more prone to injury as we get older.

I have ALWAYS held back - just the STUPIDITY of Walter Sobchak thinking I was doing everything I could to be as strong as possible. LOL. If that was my goal, wouldn't I have just juiced to the GILLS, and stuffed my face, like most fat Strongman competitors do?  ::)

Health and other considerations ALWAYS constrained what I do - but if Walter REALLY believes I was ever anywhere CLOSE to maxed out [or on juice often, let alone HEAVY juice], I'm willing to make him a $2,000 bet I will deadlift 600 by June 1st.

That WOULD require juice [not necessarily much, but over a sustained period of time], and of course - require eating more [which I HATE]. I also don't want to lose my hair, and don't want my face getting fatter.

Seems strange to me to achieve a goal that not only harms your heart, but diminishes your looks in the process. Nor do I understand why so many think a better physique is worth permanently losing their hair. A full head of hair is something I find women consistently value. I don't want to lose my hair.

Oh yeah, if I juiced so much, how on earth would I have a PERFECT HAIRLINE at almost 42?  ::) Yet more proof I only ever dabbled - mostly in low-dose orals, and only injected gear in 2004, 2005, and 2006.

I think I got bunk gear in both 2004 AND 2005, then pneumonia cut my ONLY real cycle off after eight weeks in 2008. The not so great gains turned me off from even moderate gear usage.

I only suspected very recently, I probably just had bunk gear [bunk Sustanon in 2004 + real Dianabol, then bunk Dianabol in 2005 + real Test Enanthate - then ALL REAL Test Enanthate [500mg], Equipoise [200/250mg], and Dianabol in 2006, but cut the cycle short due to getting pneumonia. That 2006 back double biceps picture was from that cycle.

My best LOOK has always been from GEAR. Every time.

But my max strength/lifts have ALL been not only when I was clean [clean for YEARS], but literally weighing 170-lb. A few exceptions exist, like maybe max hammer curls, or some other obscure lifts. My max big 3-lifts were ALL clean AND at 170 [exception: my 345 bench was at 182.5, but I got 340 @170 in that June 2014 video I recently unearthed.

What proof do I have that those lifts were while clean? LOOK AT THE VIDEOS. I'm CLEARLY not at my biggest/juiced size in any of my max lift videos, compared to pictures of when I was on cycle.

When it's CLEAR from the pictures that I'm 190 and leaner on juice, why would Walter assume I'm juiced in videos where I weigh 157-170, when I'm not even lean/full [tells of using gear = looking fuller]?

But back to my point:

I did not LIE about Walter's 385x12 front squat claim - I was MISTAKEN, because I conflated my saying that *I* squatted 385x2 and him not believing me, and HIS claim of a 315 front squat for reps.

The memories got merged, and I remembered it as him claiming a 385 front squat for reps.

I was MISTAKEN, and I CORRECTED myself.

I did not lie.

In any case, I have corrected my mistake.

A 315 front squat for reps claim is believable, but I have no reason to really trust Walter Sobchak on anything. But he could be telling the truth there.

I'll post my 2006 juiced picture shortly.

Also from 2006:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1568 on: October 14, 2023, 03:51:33 PM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #1569 on: October 14, 2023, 04:22:29 PM »
Matty Kanging the original White Vince Goodrum

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1570 on: October 14, 2023, 09:15:15 PM »
Matt's relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and the Canadian way via his battling enemies on 2 fronts in this thread definitely has its moments - not least for the shorter but often ruthlessly efficient rebuttals that subsequently occur....but have found myself using the Right Arrow tab for the 1st time ever in order to avoid an often interminable scroll past his previous posts to get to the latest comment

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1571 on: October 14, 2023, 11:00:15 PM »
I also just don't appreciate Matt starting a contest while I am injured. I am going to make sure to hit my marks at the same current bodyweight as him. I can hit my marks between 200-210lbs. I don't have or need any kind of bodyweight advantage.  I don't want to hear any p4p bullshit when it is over. We are the same weight class. I may even be lighter than him by year end. I am not bulking I will continue to lean out further I am not losing strength. I will do a weigh in the day of my max lift attempt and post it with the lift. I think Matt should do the same as I have him at least 205 on that 340lbs. I don't want to argue about what he weighed in 2014 he is 205lbs now and I will be as well before year end I expect to get 330 at 205 I hope to get more I will get it by spring year end may be close. Training chest tomorrow will see how it feels. Its the abdomen that is not be ready for single yet not the chest or triceps. But I can stay strong and go for heavy singles in another month or so hopefully. Matt is gloating and he deserves it a little as great lifts and 340 should win this for him but I will be there soon enough he did time this in his favor. Based on his 340 press he may in fact have 350 in him by year end good for him. I will be happy if I hit 330 by year end at around 205. Everyone should be setting and aiming for goals.

There is no glory in making the press as a hernia rips back open

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: October 14, 2023, 11:19:08 PM »
I also just don't appreciate Matt starting a contest while I am injured. I am going to make sure to hit my marks at the same current bodyweight as him. I can hit my marks between 200-210lbs. I don't have or need any kind of bodyweight advantage.  I don't want to hear any p4p bullshit when it is over. We are the same weight class. I may even be lighter than him by year end. I am not bulking I will continue to lean out further I am not losing strength. I will do a weigh in the day of my max lift attempt and post it with the lift. I think Matt should do the same as I have him at least 205 on that 340lbs. I don't want to argue about what he weighed in 2014 he is 205lbs now and I will be as well before year end I expect to get 330 at 205 I hope to get more I will get it by spring year end may be close. Training chest tomorrow will see how it feels. Its the abdomen that is not be ready for single yet not the chest or triceps. But I can stay strong and go for heavy singles in another month or so hopefully. Matt is gloating and he deserves it a little as great lifts and 340 should win this for him but I will be there soon enough he did time this in his favor. Based on his 340 press he may in fact have 350 in him by year end we shall see.

I agree. Bodyweight and p4p shouldn't matter in a contest like this. It's retard v retard Man v Man in the gym. Just a pure gym bro strength challenge.

You should also be given sufficient time. Maybe 6 to 12 months before Matt is allowed to declare any victories.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1573 on: October 15, 2023, 02:59:10 AM »
I also just don't appreciate Matt starting a contest while I am injured. I am going to make sure to hit my marks at the same current bodyweight as him. I can hit my marks between 200-210lbs. I don't have or need any kind of bodyweight advantage.  I don't want to hear any p4p bullshit when it is over. We are the same weight class. I may even be lighter than him by year end. I am not bulking I will continue to lean out further I am not losing strength. I will do a weigh in the day of my max lift attempt and post it with the lift. I think Matt should do the same as I have him at least 205 on that 340lbs. I don't want to argue about what he weighed in 2014 he is 205lbs now and I will be as well before year end I expect to get 330 at 205 I hope to get more I will get it by spring year end may be close. Training chest tomorrow will see how it feels. Its the abdomen that is not be ready for single yet not the chest or triceps. But I can stay strong and go for heavy singles in another month or so hopefully. Matt is gloating and he deserves it a little as great lifts and 340 should win this for him but I will be there soon enough he did time this in his favor. Based on his 340 press he may in fact have 350 in him by year end good for him. I will be happy if I hit 330 by year end at around 205. Everyone should be setting and aiming for goals.

There is no glory in making the press as a hernia rips back open
We ARE setting goals you idiot,they just don`t happen to be the same stupid goals as yours.

This isn`t "follow the leader" follow the weak attention whore.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1574 on: October 15, 2023, 04:45:42 AM »
I also just don't appreciate Matt starting a contest while I am injured.

I am willing to beat your 350x2 bench press [your heaviest ever verified bench press] by January 1st, to make the contest more fair.

The contest is what it originally was, but I am willing to give you my word that it will be my intention to beat your 350x2 bench.

And you looked 220-lb and jacked/juiced in that video. So I believe my beating that would be absolutely fair to claim that I beat you, rather that beating you in an injured or regressed state.

So I will make it a point to bench 355. You claim that reps don't matter, so 355x1 beats 350x2.

So I will do that.

IMO, that is fair.