Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201420 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1575 on: October 15, 2023, 05:50:06 AM »
I am willing to beat your 350x2 bench press [your heaviest ever verified bench press] by January 1st, to make the contest more fair.

The contest is what it originally was, but I am willing to give you my word that it will be my intention to beat your 350x2 bench.

And you looked 220-lb and jacked/juiced in that video. So I believe my beating that would be absolutely fair to claim that I beat you, rather that beating you in an injured or regressed state.

So I will make it a point to bench 355. You claim that reps don't matter, so 355x1 beats 350x2.

So I will do that.

IMO, that is fair.

If you can get 355 that would be great. If you can get 350x2 I would be really impressed but regardless if you improve on your 340 that’s great. I need a little more time but I will be there soon. I was 206.8 this am. I am still leaning out but I plan to bench this evening. Last time I benched my side wasn’t right and I took off lifting the rest of the week so going to drop back down 20lbs on my reps today

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1576 on: October 15, 2023, 06:06:02 AM »
Matt's relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and the Canadian way via his battling enemies on 2 fronts in this thread definitely has its moments - not least for the shorter but often ruthlessly efficient rebuttals that subsequently occur....but have found myself using the Right Arrow tab for the 1st time ever in order to avoid an often interminable scroll past his previous posts to get to the latest comment

Brevity is not one of MattC's strengths.  This used to bother me but I've since come to appreciate his thoroughness and his signal-to-noise ratio is usually quite good despite his length (nh).

If you can get 355 that would be great. If you can get 350x2 I would be really impressed but regardless if you improve on your 340 that’s great. I need a little more time but I will be there soon. I was 206.8 this am. I am still leaning out but I plan to bench this evening. Last time I benched my side wasn’t right and I took off lifting the rest of the week so going to drop back down 20lbs on my reps today

Something looks off in this photo, background looks transplanted and very weird shape to the pants.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1577 on: October 15, 2023, 06:17:40 AM »

Something looks off in this photo, background looks transplanted and very weird shape to the pants.

He uses an "auto fix" or "enhance" type feature on his camera phone which touches up the picture to make it look "pretty".

Pants aren't a weird shape. Those are his hips. He has wide child bearing hips. His waist is looking pretty trim and smaller than usual too, but that just makes his hips look wider.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1578 on: October 15, 2023, 07:45:48 AM »
Don’t be pussy Bhank get in there and lift some heavy weight. Damn the hernia he is challenging you

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1579 on: October 15, 2023, 07:59:49 AM »
Brian, do you ever tire of photographing and looking at yourself??  ???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1580 on: October 15, 2023, 08:01:45 AM »
Brian is a pussy!

The 2021 Brian was squatting with bone on bone knees! Heavy deep squats.

The 2023 1 week out was benching like a man suffering from Parkinson’ but still benching.

A little hernia surgery and this cuck is bleeding from his anus.

Stop being a pussy Brian.

BBB- bring back Brian that will bench 405 by November like you claimed.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1581 on: October 15, 2023, 09:16:26 AM »
Brian is a pussy!

The 2021 Brian was squatting with bone on bone knees! Heavy deep squats.

The 2023 1 week out was benching like a man suffering from Parkinson’ but still benching.

A little hernia surgery and this cuck is bleeding from his anus.

Stop being a pussy Brian.

BBB- bring back Brian that will bench 405 by November like you claimed.
Tell me you're exaggerating. He didn't say he would bench 405?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1582 on: October 15, 2023, 09:48:31 AM »
Tell me you're exaggerating. He didn't say he would bench 405?
Hanky acts like he`s in a contest with Matt, while all the while he`s like a lamb waiting for the slaughter.

Drugs or no drugs,and regardless of bodyweight,Matt`s gonna` crush him......there`s no way in Hell he is gonna`even come close to the numbers that Matt`s gonna achieve.......it`s not even gonna` be in the same ballpark for Christs sake.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1583 on: October 15, 2023, 11:11:36 AM »
What if Krank verifies this Matt?

What if jpj corrected a mistake?

Then Krank is lying.

More likely, JustPlaneJane added him in for some reason. I find that weird.

Krank, from what I know, is a real poster.

He wasn't at this Chicago meeting of Getbiggers, lol.

Notice how Walter Sobchak selected a made up weight of 52kg for his made up girlfriend, lol.

All the claims of these retards reek of people who don't even have experience with what they are talking about, and don't even know how to formulate realistic lies. At least The Squadfather claimed to be 230-lb, but was in reality a 330-lb fat fuck who ran off the board and died [RIP SquadFatter].

My loving ex-girlfriend [I'd be glad to send you real pictures of her, and her and I together, Dave - I trust you] is FUCKING HOT, and she weighs 59kg. And that is extremely thin/trim for a 35-year-old who is 5'7".

Unless Incel Walter is dating a midget, his girlfriend ain't 52kg. This isn't high school, FFS.  ::)

My ex-girlfriend who I still fuck is ****ing hot.
She's ****ing sexy.
I'm going to stick my 6.45" penis in her mouth 1.4 times.
I'm going to **** her to.

Walter is just jealous because his girlfriend is ****ing ugly.
She's ****ing busted.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1584 on: October 15, 2023, 11:20:40 AM »
Don’t know how I got drug into the insane rants, but I work out with that group once in a while. I have not met Krankenstein, I don’t think?

We were supposed to train with IronGrip400 once, but he had a work dinner event and wasn’t able to make it.

Let the stupidity continue.

Glad you corrected this.

The Walter Sobchak, Les Grossman, and JustPlaneJane accounts exist to confirm one another's bullshit.

Convenient since Walter won't post his 309x3 max deadlift video, so he just makes shit up, and has JustPlaneJane [who is a man] "confirm" it. The way that Walter "confirmed" JustPlaneJane's 4.33s 40-yard dash lie. 😆 🤣 😂

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1585 on: October 15, 2023, 11:31:21 AM »

We were supposed to train with IronGrip400 once, but he had a work dinner event and wasn’t able to make it.

Les is real.

Irongrip400lbs skipping a workout for dinner is entirely plausible.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1586 on: October 15, 2023, 11:34:56 AM »
The point of my earlier post on power was not to be "helpful" to you, it was to show how outlandish/unlikely/ridiculous the claimed performance was.

LOL!!!!

I was about to say - what a friendly post from that dumb shit male behind the account who apparently doesn't work out, so has no idea how ludicrous his claims are.

Hulkotron - notice how you humbled this idiot? Being clearly exposed as a fraud now, he has no choice but to backtrack a little, in a MUCH less cocky post. Just like with the idiot's "wind-assisted" explanation for his alleged 11.11s female sprint time. But even then, it's obvious bullshit because that female time has only been ran 3,275 times, likely by little more than maybe 1,000 women, 75% of whom are Black.

What I explained in a Facebook post today is that what the idiot probably thought is "11.11s isn't THAT unrealistic - a full 1.5s+ slower than Usain Bolt's time. It's not THAT unbelievable a lie."

The dipshit wasn't even thinking of sprints in female terms, lol. Not grasping that 11.11s is closer to 10s for a male, which has literally only been ran faster by ONE White man in history - Christophe Lemaitre.

JustPlaneJane also didn't even consider that such times are almost all ran exclusively by Black people/women.

So times which were, I suppose, not IMPOSSIBLE among men [though mostly Black men] would be pretty well actually impossible for women, and White women in particular.

The 4.33s dash time is even more ludicrous, because - as you said - less time is spent at top speed in shorter sprints. I credited you for that in my Facebook post. That was a subtle yet beautiful owning of this utterly moronic fraud.

He is basically claiming to be probably in the Top 200 of fastest White women in history, lol.

He could have just claimed 11.75s and left the 40-yard time out completely and not been exposed.

But alas, it's too late for that now.

I'm glad JustPlaneJane will spend more energy trying to dig himself out of his lies, too stupid to understand that nobody here believes him anymore.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1587 on: October 15, 2023, 11:35:59 AM »
Les is real.

Irongrip400lbs skipping a workout for dinner is entirely plausible.

Les is not a gimmick account?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1588 on: October 15, 2023, 12:10:04 PM »
LOL!!!!

I was about to say - what a friendly post from that dumb shit male behind the account who apparently doesn't work out, so has no idea how ludicrous his claims are.

Hulkotron - notice how you humbled this idiot? Being clearly exposed as a fraud now, he has no choice but to backtrack a little, in a MUCH less cocky post. Just like with the idiot's "wind-assisted" explanation for his alleged 11.11s female sprint time. But even then, it's obvious bullshit because that female time has only been ran 3,275 times, likely by little more than maybe 1,000 women, 75% of whom are Black.

What I explained in a Facebook post today is that what the idiot probably thought is "11.11s isn't THAT unrealistic - a full 1.5s+ slower than Usain Bolt's time. It's not THAT unbelievable a lie."

The dipshit wasn't even thinking of sprints in female terms, lol. Not grasping that 11.11s is closer to 10s for a male, which has literally only been ran faster by ONE White man in history - Christophe Lemaitre.

JustPlaneJane also didn't even consider that such times are almost all ran exclusively by Black people/women.

So times which were, I suppose, not IMPOSSIBLE among men [though mostly Black men] would be pretty well actually impossible for women, and White women in particular.

The 4.33s dash time is even more ludicrous, because - as you said - less time is spent at top speed in shorter sprints. I credited you for that in my Facebook post. That was a subtle yet beautiful owning of this utterly moronic fraud.

He is basically claiming to be probably in the Top 200 of fastest White women in history, lol.

He could have just claimed 11.75s and left the 40-yard time out completely and not been exposed.

But alas, it's too late for that now.

I'm glad JustPlaneJane will spend more energy trying to dig himself out of his lies, too stupid to understand that nobody here believes him anymore.

Matt you’re posting on Facebook about Getbig?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1589 on: October 15, 2023, 12:17:56 PM »
Trained back last night. We had two Getbig guests join us, I will let them post about it if they want to.

How kind of you to "let them" do this.

Set #2 on wide grip chins = bodyweight x 28 reps.

Glutes flexed on every rep.

Whose your daddy now !   🤣

🙋‍♀️

Yet more preposterous horseshit.

By posting shit like this, you expose yourself as someone who likely doesn't even work out at all, because you don't realize how insanely difficult [and anatomically awkward] that many wide grip chins would be.

Phantom Spunker's 37 claim is plausible as a fit male who was near his all-time best shape at the time, and as a lifetime best. And he could have been lighter at the time. As he is a climber, I consider 37 to plausible [and for a MAN - like you].

I MAY have gotten 17 at one point. And if I trained them week after week...maybe I could have pushed that into the 20's somewhere.

This is me doing them at 170, not really training them specifically:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca0weZ7gcW5/

Congratulations on your numerous near world records over a variety of physical endeavours.  ::)

If you are going to both lie extravagantly AND be an asshole, expect to be called out. Be an asshole and claim realistic lies, or be polite to others and post ridiculous nonsense. Being both a dick [which you also have] AND claiming epic nonsense has gotten you the same level of scrutiny SquadFatter got before he ran off the board.

He brought that on himself, as did you.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1590 on: October 15, 2023, 12:32:06 PM »

Matt you’re posting on Facebook about Getbig?

Yes Sir:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rERecgdqEVf3HbmWgbtEaNRx1TrkQVdWw7CeFHCjUmCQTaf6zHt8MtCSrjJ4oR2dl&id=100069508251538

^ Why do Facebook links look so ridiculous these days? I'm assuming due to greater encryption.

That is the abbreviated link, as far as I know.

I'm not going to deny it - having my very good lifts trashed negatively impacts me. Just like during the fake pandemic, even though I knew it was all bullshit, I still had that - you know - those moments of wondering "Is ANYONE dying? Are ANY hospitals overwhelmed?"

And...no.
And...no.

84-year-olds dying of cancer while triggering a PCR test positive while the cycle threshold is jacked to 40 and could test a banana peel positive for Covid did NOT die of Covid. They died of CANCER, and were fraudulently classified as Covid.

ONE extra ICU patient every 38 DAYS, on average, in Canadian hospitals is NOT overwhelming them.

Our TBRHSCS hospital has 22 ICU beds. "GRIDLOCK" is when all beds are full [22+ beds used].

In 2013, our hospital was in gridlock 320 out of 365 days.

During 2020-2021, the MOST beds filled at one time was 26.  ::) COMPLETELY FUCKING AVERAGE.

But add empty ER's because people stayed home scared and died, and our hospitals were EMPTY.

ALL OF THEM. IN NORTH AMERICA.

It was ALL bullshit.

Like JustPlaneJane's claims.

But I still had those moments of doubt, as SO many around me believed this shit.

Jag-offs like Walter Sobchak make me doubt myself, when I am in the Top 0.1% of bench press strength in the North American population.

But this is Getbig - where you can be ahead of 99.9% of the population and still told you suck by people who look like this:

RIP SquadFatter.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1591 on: October 15, 2023, 12:32:22 PM »
I am going to lift more than Matt at the same bodyweight. I know this because Mongolian Grill is better than subway and at 18.95 USD for an American bowl of Mongolian Beef and Seafood I get 197.6grams of protein per 3k serving which is 6 times the nutritional value of a Canadian Italian Sub. You see Matt had a 50 chance of winning against a normal lifter but you subtract his 75% chance of losing to me and raise him the 400x nutritional value of the Mongolian Medlay and I in fact have a 132% chance of beating him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1592 on: October 15, 2023, 12:36:14 PM »
I am going to lift more than Matt at the same bodyweight. I know this because Mongolian Grill is better than subway and at 18.95 USD for an American bowl of Mongolian Beef and Seafood I get 197.6grams of protein per 3k serving which is 6 times the nutritional value of a Canadian Italian Sub. You see Matt had a 50 chance of winning against a normal lifter but you subtract his 75% chance of losing to me and raise him the 400x nutritional value of the Mongolian Medlay and I in fact have a 132% chance of beating him.

That is better than Subway, but what makes you so confident?

I am confident I can get to my lifetime best for a few reasons. The biggest reason [aside from $5.70 USD footlongs at Canadian Subways if I prepay my card $200 CAD] is that I am 20-lb heavier.

Not having been injured, and purposely holding back also weighs heavily towards me beating my best lifts.  8)

What makes you so confident?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: October 15, 2023, 12:47:41 PM »
Wait this is Hankins again?
its Hankins when there are no paragraphs and when the account says something stupid

If anything ever makes sense its not Brian

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: October 15, 2023, 02:06:15 PM »

Lunch for 1, hey Brian?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: October 15, 2023, 02:09:32 PM »
Lunch for 1, hey Brian?

Nice pumps

Spence with his mum and new dad, Em and the kids out without Brian meeting their new dad and Brian all alone stuffing his fucking stupid face through the tears of despair

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1596 on: October 15, 2023, 02:10:08 PM »
Lunch for 1, hey Brian?

That’s not Bhanks. He wouldn’t quote Scott Steiner verbatim like that.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1597 on: October 15, 2023, 02:11:18 PM »
That’s not Bhanks. He wouldn’t quote Scott Steiner verbatim like that.

i remember that promo.   crystalmath 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1598 on: October 15, 2023, 03:54:27 PM »
For Matt to bench 330 on short notice is simply uncanning!!

LOL.  ;D

Yes - from a 295-lb bench press on August 29th to a 340-lb bench press last week [and 350-lb in a couple of days] is pretty good.

Although it's just muscle memory, and a lot less impressive when looked at that way. Presumably anyone could put 15% BACK on their bench press in short order if they went from bodybuilding-style training to strength training.

It's actually sort of weird how using a bodybuilding program, you look stronger, but are not.

Who would think Dimitar Savatinov is stronger than a prime Ronnie Coleman? Lol.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1599 on: October 15, 2023, 04:08:42 PM »
LOL.  ;D

Yes - from a 295-lb bench press on August 29th to a 340-lb bench press last week [and 350-lb in a couple of days] is pretty good.

Although it's just muscle memory, and a lot less impressive when looked at that way. Presumably anyone could put 15% BACK on their bench press in short order if they went from bodybuilding-style training to strength training.

It's actually sort of weird how using a bodybuilding program, you look stronger, but are not.

Who would think Dimitar Savatinov is stronger than a prime Ronnie Coleman? Lol.