Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201969 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1600 on: October 15, 2023, 04:10:12 PM »
That’s not Bhanks. He wouldn’t quote Scott Steiner verbatim like that.

hankins is no longer hankins?

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1601 on: October 15, 2023, 04:17:01 PM »
It's amazing how badly Matt beat hanky into the getbig midcard in this thread.  MattC has reclaimed the getbig title and hank pretty much fell off into jobber territory now.  Well, that and hank appears to be sharing his account, which takes even more shine off.  But I don't think hanky will ever get all of his "heat" back as it were.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1602 on: October 15, 2023, 04:37:49 PM »
Moron Walter Sobchak thinks I used steroids to get to my lifetime strongest thus far, when it is CLEAR AS FUCK that I am on nothing. I'm SKINNY here, FFS [log press photo]. You can see how thin my arms are.

I mean, if I was super ripped or full/pumped looking, or had ANY steroid side effects showing, maybe you'd think that I was on. But you can see my arms are thin, and I weighed about 167-lb at this u-200-lb Strongman contest [first pic, 2012].

While some of my photos MAY appear like some steroid use was present [because there was, lol, and I DO feel that showed a little], none of the VIDEOS of me doing lifts ranging from 157-lb to 170-lb show steroid use.

AS SOME PROOF of that, and the only exception when I was WAS on [barely anything] at 170-lb was after I dropped to 157-lb in 2016, to see if I would get any leaner [IMO, I did not]. For no reason in particular, I decided to do low-dose Anadrol [about 12.5mg daily, which I find to be on par with about 25mg of daily Dianabol] on the way back up to 170-lb for the 2016 [open heavyweight] contest I competed in below. I was on for about two weeks by the contest date [and 20 days in total].

So I was going to gain back that 13-lb like a sponge anyway...but the Anadrol gave me an [IMO] great look, which can't be explained by size, but by...well...just that look.

I'm only 3-lb heavier in the second picture than the first picture. I may even be 169-lb in both.

But it's NOT THE SAME 169.

But how TF can Clown Walter think I'm on gear in some of my 170 videos?  ??? ??? ???

The two 2016 pics below would seem reasonable to suspect that even though I WAS only 170...but I do NOT have that "look" in my other 170 videos.

I don't see anything remotely unbelievable about my claims.

So I took gear to be 15% body fat and flat at 170?  ::)

Meanwhile, my "juiced" 170 is a much more 3D type of a look. Van Bilderass has a good eye for it.

IMO, I like juice not to get to a certain body weight [my heaviest weight ever was 212.6-lb clean], but to get that "look". And NO - it's not strictly body composition. Juice gives you a 50% pump, 24/7. You CANNOT get that naturally, IMO.

I don't feel my 170-lb strength videos have that tell.

I will post one more example to show how I look clean, after this post.

You can clearly see the difference in conditioning [2nd/3rd pics].

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeN2eQoAojF/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1603 on: October 15, 2023, 04:45:44 PM »
^ Look at how short my biceps muscle is, lol.

Nature is so generous in some areas, yet so stingy in others.

I'm 163-lb here - MAYBE 13% body fat. Under 15%, but I'm not sure if I was under 13%.

Though not a tank top photo...I don't have that full "pop" to my physique like I had in the 170-lb Anadrol shots above.

I don't see how my claiming clean [for YEARS] status here would be questioned much.

Good lift for 163-lb, yeah. Not world class, but strong for 163. But I was just trying out a lighter body weight that year, and seeing how well my strength held up [which was not too bad].

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca0uA9uANB-/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1604 on: October 15, 2023, 04:47:30 PM »
Again, 170-lb CLEAN, and without that "pop" the Anadrol [or any gear] gives my delts, basically immediately:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbKIuyHA1SE/

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1605 on: October 15, 2023, 04:56:00 PM »
LOL.  ;D

Yes - from a 295-lb bench press on August 29th to a 340-lb bench press last week [and 350-lb in a couple of days] is pretty good.

Although it's just muscle memory, and a lot less impressive when looked at that way. Presumably anyone could put 15% BACK on their bench press in short order if they went from bodybuilding-style training to strength training.

It's actually sort of weird how using a bodybuilding program, you look stronger, but are not.

Who would think Dimitar Savatinov is stronger than a prime Ronnie Coleman? Lol.

my muscle memory has alzheimers

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1606 on: October 15, 2023, 04:57:35 PM »
It's amazing how badly Matt beat hanky into the getbig midcard in this thread.  MattC has reclaimed the getbig title and hank pretty much fell off into jobber territory now.  Well, that and hank appears to be sharing his account, which takes even more shine off.  But I don't think hanky will ever get all of his "heat" back as it were.

no pop? getbig won't be putting him over?

kay fabe.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1607 on: October 15, 2023, 05:00:42 PM »
Moron Walter Sobchak thinks I used steroids to get to my lifetime strongest thus far, when it is CLEAR AS FUCK that I am on nothing. I'm SKINNY here, FFS [log press photo]. You can see how thin my arms are.

I mean, if I was super ripped or full/pumped looking, or had ANY steroid side effects showing, maybe you'd think that I was on. But you can see my arms are thin, and I weighed about 167-lb at this u-200-lb Strongman contest [first pic, 2012].

While some of my photos MAY appear like some steroid use was present [because there was, lol, and I DO feel that showed a little], none of the VIDEOS of me doing lifts ranging from 157-lb to 170-lb show steroid use.

AS SOME PROOF of that, and the only exception when I was WAS on [barely anything] at 170-lb was after I dropped to 157-lb in 2016, to see if I would get any leaner [IMO, I did not]. For no reason in particular, I decided to do low-dose Anadrol [about 12.5mg daily, which I find to be on par with about 25mg of daily Dianabol] on the way back up to 170-lb for the 2016 [open heavyweight] contest I competed in below. I was on for about two weeks by the contest date [and 20 days in total].

So I was going to gain back that 13-lb like a sponge anyway...but the Anadrol gave me an [IMO] great look, which can't be explained by size, but by...well...just that look.

I'm only 3-lb heavier in the second picture than the first picture. I may even be 169-lb in both.

But it's NOT THE SAME 169.

But how TF can Clown Walter think I'm on gear in some of my 170 videos?  ??? ??? ???

The two 2016 pics below would seem reasonable to suspect that even though I WAS only 170...but I do NOT have that "look" in my other 170 videos.

I don't see anything remotely unbelievable about my claims.

So I took gear to be 15% body fat and flat at 170?  ::)

Meanwhile, my "juiced" 170 is a much more 3D type of a look. Van Bilderass has a good eye for it.

IMO, I like juice not to get to a certain body weight [my heaviest weight ever was 212.6-lb clean], but to get that "look". And NO - it's not strictly body composition. Juice gives you a 50% pump, 24/7. You CANNOT get that naturally, IMO.

I don't feel my 170-lb strength videos have that tell.

I will post one more example to show how I look clean, after this post.

You can clearly see the difference in conditioning [2nd/3rd pics].

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeN2eQoAojF/

i have that truck!! 1979 ford

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1608 on: October 15, 2023, 05:13:59 PM »
157-lb.

LOOK AT MY LEGS - THEY ARE THE SIZE OF B. HANK'S ARMS.

Haha, at any allegations by Walter Sobchak that I would be on steroids here.  ;D  ::)

Utter loser weakling incapable of deadlifting over 315-lb.

That last pic is NOT photoshopped. My legs are THAT small.

And to male poster JustPlaneJane's idiotic comment that I couldn't run fast due to having skinny thighs - well, it didn't stop me from lifting this...why the hell would it stop me from running fast?

My track and field record is likely on file somewhere at the school board here.

My Army record is ABSOLUTELY a matter of public record.

Dumb fuck with your preposterous 4.33s 40-yard dash claim.  ::)

Post the video, that three Getbiggers "verified", you piece of shit.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzFS71AW89/

I was all of 157-lb, and eight years past my most recent puny month-long Dbol cycle from 2008. There is NOTHING suspect about that claim, and my strength speaks for itself.

Hahaha, anonymous loser Walter Sobchak saying VIDEO EVIDENCE AND NEWSPAPER ARTICLES STILL ONLINE TO THIS DAY are bullshit. 🤣  What a retard...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1609 on: October 15, 2023, 05:25:16 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1610 on: October 15, 2023, 05:37:53 PM »
my muscle memory has alzheimers
LOL  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1611 on: October 15, 2023, 05:49:29 PM »
Who is more fascinated with themselves, bhankins or Matt?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1612 on: October 15, 2023, 06:08:45 PM »

That’s a great question.

I genuinely think Matt is retarded. How he doesn’t have supervised visitation rights ONLY is absurd.

WBrian is just a drug addict both Steriods, rec drugs and and a pathological liar

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1613 on: October 15, 2023, 08:14:18 PM »
Don’t know how I got drug into the insane rants, but I work out with that group once in a while. I have not met Krankenstein, I don’t think?

We were supposed to train with IronGrip400 once, but he had a work dinner event and wasn’t able to make it.

Let the stupidity continue.

What if Krank verifies this Matt?

What if jpj corrected a mistake?

I have shown myself on video...if anyone has met me...they would know.

Done with this nonsense.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1614 on: October 16, 2023, 04:13:53 AM »
That’s a great question.

I genuinely think Matt is retarded. How he doesn’t have supervised visitation rights ONLY is absurd.

WBrian is just a drug addict both Steriods, rec drugs and and a pathological liar

Over what reason exactly?  ::)

Disagreeing with you?

Or if you meant my threatening the police, etc, they were in the wrong EVERY time, and there is basically a departmental wide hands-off order on me.

That's what happens when you stand your ground [you wouldn't know]. Go ahead: try it sometime! Moronic cops will have an escalation of egos, then lose, lol.

Meanwhile, had they just listened to my numerous warnings, none of the matters would have happened.

I know my rights.
I stand my ground.

Even if threatening murder is a bit much, THEY were in the wrong in every case. My Assault Police matter was settled by a judge. EVERYTHING was settled in my favour. They couldn't do shit about my threats because THEY were in the wrong, webstar.

But that brings us to you:

You probably wore a mask for two years over a 99.97% survivable virus you didn't have. You call me a retard and point out I wear a "pussy pad" while squatting:

[1] That pad does NOTHING but save your back/traps from soreness. Are you suggesting people should experience pain to come across as tough, for NO benefit? Your reasoning makes no sense. But anyway, I'll wait for my traps to "callous" a little [not the correct process that happens, but you know what I mean] before I ditch that pad.

Doesn't your girlfriend wear a pad on her snatch? Jk.

But no - I don't see the issue with the squat pad. I think it's retarded NOT to use it [at least initially].

[2] As for retarded - let me guess: you wore a mask for two year, webstar? I explicitly told the police if they lay a hand on me over illegally enforced masking after 9-1-1 was called on me once, I'd stab the officer in the neck on the spot - and his partner. Within 24 HOURS, I got a response, and within seven days, the matter was legally settled in my favour. END OF DISCUSSION.

Meanwhile YOU - and feel free to correct me - complied with RETARDED illegal mandates the entire time. Am I right, webstar?

So who is the retard, webstar? Over 99.9% of the North American population complied to mandates during the fake pandemic, and I'm the retard? That's rich, webstar. But unlike you and everyone else, I NEVER complied.

I wasn't going to wear a mask for two years because I was TOLD TO. So in light of being among WAY fewer than 0.1% of the population who did NOT comply with a retarded scam, it is retarded for you to call me retarded.

I didn't comply with authority even after having 9-1-1 called on me. But I'd bet money that YOU did.

So how can you call me a pussy when you complied and I didn't? Seems to me I'm the one with balls here.

The police were FORCED to side with me and settle - on EVERYTHING. Now they can't so much as fart in my direction during a legal traffic stop, lol. I know it. They know it. And they know that I know.

As for me doing all of this - yes, webstar: I stand my ground.

So what? So fucking what? That's what NOT being a pussy is about.

If anyone initiates conflict with me, I immediately seek to bury them.
But in EVERY SINGLE CASE, I was legally justified. And that's what you seem to be ignoring.

Someone initiated a conflict with me, and my responses, which may seem like overkill, were ALWAYS in self-defense.

And that's why no judge in this city would EVER side against me to take me away from my children [which two of them are old enough to DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES now anyway], because they know I don't tolerate any shit.

I'm not a threat to anyone who doesn't initiate a beef with me. And that's why I have split time with my kids. Although it never WENT to court. So your allegations are absurd, and also an extremely dick thing to say.

I'm just saying if it DID go to court, it would be established that ALL the conflicts I've been in were started by others.

But family court is a bit bullshit from everything I've heard about it: people in Canada had parental rights removed for NOT BEING VACCINATED. Insane.

California tried to PASS LAW forcing parents to accept their children getting mutilated [becoming trans].

Will I potentially kill someone over something like that.

Yes, webstar. I would. And if you have kids: I should hope you would too.

But the bottom line is that in EVERY conflict, someone initiated it with me. For a police officer to do that in one of the cases, then push matters until I smashed him to bits is insane to me. Just the AUDACITY.

But to respond to your view:

In all cases, I was acting in self-defense. Someone attempted to mess with me, and I stopped it REAL fast.

As for calling out JustPlaneJane:
Oh, FFS, webstar - you know damn well it's a man who owns that account, and making up lying claims. Are you seriously upset that I called him out? Does it benefit this board to have more bullshit artists on here?

?

And calling out B. Hank to strength challenge:
He needed to be humbled, IMO. What's wrong with that?

I may be emotionally invested in this challenge, but I believe I made the right move here. I'm glad I did.

I see no problem challenging him here, and beating him with ease.

As for B. Hank: I find him to be negative, and I find that he diminishes the results of others. He puts people down a lot [less so when being humbled here, IMO].

That being said, I still maintain he is in great shape [better than 95% of the population, IMO]. And I also feel you and others don't give him props on that. He is in good shape, compared to the norm.

Although if he uses the volume of drugs you and others claim...I'm much less impressed.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1615 on: October 16, 2023, 04:24:39 AM »

B. Hank has a better physique, but I think he admires himself a lot more than I do.

Oddly, his first post here was not arrogant. He seemed to have some self-doubt and humility in it. Meanwhile, in other posts, he seems to think he's the best.

I do agree he looks much better than THE GENERAL POPULATION. But didn't he say he looked better than Frank Zane? Or was bigger/leaner than Zane?

He also said he looked better than several top Getbig bodybuilders. So he is arrogant in that regard, yet acted humble in his first famous post.

As for me, Dave:

I have good strength for my size. Decently above average. But I am fully aware I am not anything close to the world standard. I know my league, IMO. I know roughly what my standing is, strength-wise. I do think I have am among the stronger small guys most people know, but that bigger men are MUCH stronger, and that it isn't hard to search online for guys my size who are way stronger.

For instance, I may be one of the strongest manlets you know. Among your male friends / online acquaintances [under 5'10" and under 190-lb, which I normally am = manlet size], I assume I would be competitive among them.

Is that fair to say, Dave?

So I feel I objectively "know my league". Do you see what I mean, Dave?

I am not fascinated by myself though. I feel I have some qualities, just as everyone has some qualities. A couple of my lifts impress me, I would say, but they are "Meh" compared to the record holders.

I am much more fascinated by Michigan. Specifically Grand Rapids, MI, and Saginaw, MI.

I would like to live in either of these lovely MI cities. I am fascinated by Michigan in general. Fascinated by myself, decidedly less so.

Dave: you don't want to see me beat B. Hank easily?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1616 on: October 16, 2023, 04:58:54 AM »
If Les Grossman and Krankenstein have never met, how did they do a deadlift workout together September 2022 in Chicago ??? (where evidently everyone was weighed in kilos)

Is there a Krankenstein imposter galavanting around Chicago-area gyms?

When we did our “Chicago area” deadlifts workout about two weeks ago the bodyweights in gym equipment were:

JPJ = 61 kilos
Walter Sobchak = 110 kilos
Les Grossman = 113 kilos
Krankenstein = 86 kilos
Walter’s girlfriend = 52 kilos
Other Getbigger (forgot name) = 92 kilos

I weighed in wearing my wrist straps !

Hi Chaos !    🙋‍♀️

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1617 on: October 16, 2023, 05:08:03 AM »
I have shown myself on video...if anyone has met me...they would know.

Done with this nonsense.

Why are you done with the nonsense after a single post, and why did you not confirm anything? So did you or did you not train with WalterSobchak, JustPlaneJane,  and Les Grossman, and who is lying? Les or the other guys?  ???

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1618 on: October 16, 2023, 05:12:21 AM »

So who is the retard, webstar?

The guy who gives 1000 word responses to questions nobody asked.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1619 on: October 16, 2023, 05:40:53 AM »
My thoughts as a possibility here:

I think Walter Sobchak may be running all three accounts [his own, as well as the JustPlaneJane account, and the Les Grossman account].

Walter knows the JustPlaneJane account has been thoroughly debunked thanks to Hulkotron's concise analysis on elite sprint performance and the comparison between sprint performance versus endurance performance, and is now distancing the Les Grossman account from the JPJ account so the Les account remains credible to "verify" Walter Sobchak's lies in other posts. He still wants to have one fake Getbigger here to verify his lies.

The JPJ account is toast now, after those insane lying sprint claims and other claims. So if Walter is running all three accounts, he is just throwing the JPJ account under the bus because any veracity of that account had now been destroyed thanks to Hulkotron [and logic]. This way he can save the Les Grossman account to "verify" his Walter Sobchak's lies elsewhere, knowing all THREE accounts can no longer be used to "verify" the lies posted by Walter Sobchak and JustPlaneJane.

Note that Walter Sobchak ALSO claimed that Les Grossman was present at a Chicago area workout, so it will be difficult for Walter Sobchak to make any lie/claim himself at all anymore because of that. By Walter using his Les Grossman account to throw the JustPlaneJane account under the bus, he inadvertently verified that Walter Sobchak is a liar too, who also claimed Les Grossman was present in a sprint workout with JustPlaneJane.

So Walter's bullshit is all falling apart now. All because he was too stupid to look up realistic sprint lies to make under the JustPlaneJane account.

As I said earlier, he probably thought of the 11.11s 100m sprint time in MALE sprinting terms - which is about the BIGGEST sprint lie you want to make up as a MAN.

Walter Sobchak, posting as JustPlaneJane, probably thought of 11.11s time as being the fastest you want to push a sprint lie, totally forgetting he is claiming to be a WOMAN - a WHITE woman, no less - which means the lie is more on par with a man claiming 10s. But he didn't think of all this.

But fair play to him: he posted that he went to a Tom Platz seminar and a Bob Paris seminar a month apart. Bob Paris hasn't done a seminar since 1992. Walter would have been between 16-30 there [NO later than 1992], so he outed himself as being between 47 and 61 - possibly even later sixties, as most Tom and Bob seminars in proximity, would have been around 1984 to 1986.

So he probably can't deadlift more than 315 now, and can't risk injury even attempting THAT. He had no choice but to use other fake accounts to "verify" his lifts, but pushed the JustPlaneJane lies to ludicrous levels, and claimed ridiculous shit like having a 52kg girlfriend - this also shows that he's not even clear what most women weigh [the average North American woman weighs 167-lb].

My current ex who I'm still seeing is 5'7" and about 130-lb. Any lighter, and it would probably lead to health problems, for a 35-year-old woman. A 52kg weight is more of a high school girl's weight in the 1970's, which is probably the last time he dated, anyway.

As Walter's girlfriend would presumably be 40+, there is no way she's weighing 52kg [114-lb] unless she's about 5'0", which I guess is possible.

But it all points to Walter not even working out at all, hence having no clue as to what makes a realistic lie.

Even JustPlaneJane's 309x3 deadlift claim for an alleged 134-lb woman is idiotic. That deadlift for a 134-lb MAN would be pretty strong. And JustPlaneJane seems to be presenting himself in the 35-50 age range. Talking about the made-up 40-yard dash time at age 18 like it happened at least a couple of decades ago, for example.

I can point to u-64kg female Strongman competitors who don't deadlift much than 309x3. Certainly, they are one rep maxing somewhere in the 300's. These are HEAVIER women than JPJ, at the National level in Canada, if not a higher level. Holly McRae for example. Check her out here:

https://instagram.com/mcraestrongfitness

^ Yet JPJ is about as strong as her, while being lighter, and being on of the Top 200 fastest White women in history.

Again, this points to Walter not even working out, as he doesn't know what realistic lies would be.

I figured that when he called me weak ages ago. ANYONE who works out would recognize a 510 deadlift @170 as being strong. Him claiming be "much" stronger was the first tell.

JustPlaneJane said Walter was 110kg [242-lb]. Even if he deadlifts *600*, that wouldn't be viewed as better than 510 @170. Nor would a 242-lb'er bash someone so much lighter who is within 100-lb of his deadlift, as a mutual respect stems from all the hard training required to get and stay there. So trashing my lifts in itself is an indication that he doesn't train. Big strong guys would see no reason to trash me. They know they are stronger, but are also aware I am often stronger P4P.

Someone who doesn't train at all would be more likely to trash me.

I just assumed he doesn't train. The total web of lies here seems to indicate that. If Walter is 60+ and/or injured, etc, he needed fake accounts to "verify" his made-up strength. It was the easiest - maybe the ONLY - way...but as we can all see, it is difficult to manage lying on so many fronts.

But now the JustPlaneJane account is toast, credibility-wise, and that was evident in her friendly reply to Hulkotron, who called out his bullshit, just straight matter-of-factly.

Prior to that, JustPlaneJane was extremely cocky, when he thought people believed him.

So now he's trying to save face by being friendly and adjusting claims, but ultimately knows the account has been shown to be a fraud. Hence Walter coming in as Les Grossman claiming to not have been present at that fake Chicago Getbiggers meet-up, to keep the Grossman account credible, having forgotten the Walter Sobchak account also claimed Grossman was present.

Despite all this bullshit now being exposed, to be fair, it would be hard to run an account and two gimmicks, and keeping track of multiple lies would be difficult. Walter had no way to present himself as strong aside from lying, and it would be hard to do that, so this result is not surprising.

I don't feel sorry for him [he's an asshole, and trashing the families of others is an absolute scumbag move], but I do get that it would be difficult to simultaneously post lies from multiple accounts, and try to keep up with them all.

I'm glad this has all been exposed, but I appreciate, in some way, the difficulty of making up all these lies.

Again, it's just my thought that this could be a possibility.

As for Krankenstein - a real person - I'd like to get a conclusion there. Perhaps Walter Sobchak asked him as a personal favour to pretend to verify his presence, as they both have squabbles with B. Hank.

Now that Krankenstein sees that the JustPlaneJane account pushed the lies to ludicrous levels, I'm guessing Krank just wants no part of it, as it may be viewed as damaging to his own credibility to be associated with such charlatans. That may explain his brief post, distancing himself from the matter.

If Krank just agreed to let JustPlaneJane post that he was present, as a favour made out of mutual disdain for B. Hank...I get that. But this may be a lesson as to why lying - even on behalf of others - damages a person's credibility.

Krank has proven his strength on video. He has no reason to associate himself with scumbag liars, and JustPlaneJane has been exposed as a massive liar to the point that an entire 10-year gimmick account will not be able to recover, all due to the extent of the fraud.

I think with that much on the line, now would absolutely be the time to send that 4.33s 40-yard dash video to Ron or OneMoreRep after digitally blurring his face. NOT doing that now, with the credibility of the JustPlainJane account fully on the line, is yet more proof that 4.33s never took place. Not that any more proof is needed. Hulkotron's post definitely took care of that.

Short of that, the JustPlaneJane account will never recover after lying to that extent.

Hi fuckos. 🙋‍♀️

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1620 on: October 16, 2023, 05:46:01 AM »
Why are you done with the nonsense after a single post, and why did you not confirm anything? So did you or did you not train with WalterSobchak, JustPlaneJane,  and Les Grossman, and who is lying? Les or the other guys?  ???

Why?  You're a verbal diarrhea whore who can't manage to respond in a concise manner.  The accountformerlyknownasBh anks is just as annoying as the previous incarnation.

I train by myself (for the most part) and no one that I know is on this website.  Now, go get back to being a whiney c.unt Matt.

Edit - no has EVER asked me to play into anything.  I don't want any part of whatever the fuck this circle jerk is.  So don't bring me into your little sandbox temper tantrum.  How does that sound? (Queue a 3 post, 1500 word essay each on what I just said by you)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: October 16, 2023, 06:00:24 AM »
Why?  You're a verbal diarrhea whore who can't manage to respond in a concise manner.  The accountformerlyknownasBh anks is just as annoying as the previous incarnation.

I train by myself (for the most part) and no one that I know is on this website.  Now, go get back to being a whiney c.unt Matt.

Edit - no has EVER asked me to play into anything.  I don't want any part of whatever the fuck this circle jerk is.  So don't bring me into your little sandbox temper tantrum.  How does that sound? (Queue a 3 post, 1500 word essay each on what I just said by you)

Put him on ignore Krank
the threads are much easier to navigate without his bi-polar high rantings in them

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1622 on: October 16, 2023, 06:01:00 AM »
Jane is in London today, I’m guessing it’s close to night time there now. The video was sent to 3 getbiggers for confirmation, it was not posted here. Jane doesn’t post photos, Princess L told her not to.

She’s not kidding, me and a couple others here have done sprint training with her. The poster Les Grossman is the fastest of the men (played football at Nebraska) and [JustPlaneJane] can turn sideways mid sprint and look back and wait for him to try to catch up.

A legit 4.7 is pretty fast, 4.3 is just a whole other level.

That's interesting, given that Les Grossman doesn't seem to recall any of this.

Tell me more about Les Grossman's experience playing semi-pro football at the University of Nebraska.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1623 on: October 16, 2023, 06:09:31 AM »

Krank,

If you had no active involvement in this, then someone is presumably lying about you.

Why are you getting mad at me for pointing that out?

Shouldn't you be mad at the person dragging you into an extremely obvious lie?

I respect you for verifying your claims, and I have no idea why JustPlaneJane chose you drag you into one of her numerous lies. Your post didn't explain very much, which is why I sought clarification.

I know it seemed like I was accusing you of a lie there, but it has to be one or the other; I'm simply saying IF you voluntarily chose to participate in that lie, my GUESS is that you did it because you and Walter have a mutual beef with B. Hank. So being on the same "team" against him may be a reason for you to get involved.

I'm not accusing you of lying - just speculating on what motivation you would possibly have IF that happened. I don't recall you ever lying before.

Given your post didn't say much, it makes me curious what's going on here.

If I had to GUESS, none of that lie was your idea. But your post left room for speculation.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1624 on: October 16, 2023, 06:12:51 AM »
Matt, my wife weighs 114 lbs, so it is realistic.. And yes, she's vertically challenged at 5' 2"...
40 yrs ago in 1983 when we started dating, she weighed 114 lbs... So she never gained a lb in 40 years and 2 kids...

That is probably very rare though...