Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201299 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1700 on: October 17, 2023, 11:55:42 AM »

I don't know what is more concerning watching some fat guy making videos about me while bragging about his cardio or you simping for him

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1701 on: October 17, 2023, 12:00:10 PM »
Yes - she even took a photo of London...

...from Shutterstock. ;D

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/london-united-kindom-october-25-2018-1264249444

Three Getbiggers who themselves are fully anonymous confirmed it? Welp - I'm convinced.

;D ;D ;D

That's extremely convenient. Sort of like your alleged stronger lifts than mine. Thanks for letting us know.

This never happened.

Yes - I would say an anatomically impossible one, given it's never been ran by a woman before in human history.

Hey fuckos! 🙋‍♀️

Are you still whining and crying you weak little child support avoiding bitch?

Jesus Christ, this “challenge” is beyond pathetic. I will pass on 2023 until the two retards posting can bench press more than 225 lbs drug free. That should be about 2028.

TITTY BOY still lying and crying. Melting down and no one gives a fuck.

Well another day where I’m bigger, stronger, richer, and add more to my local community. Another day where Jane is a National Champion athlete. Another day where Matt TITTY BOY Canning eats Subway and sleeps in the same bed as his son, in his mommy’s house.

If you can’t get the “challenge” into the mid-400’s then it’s basically you and Hankins playing grabass.

Weakling.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1702 on: October 17, 2023, 12:02:34 PM »

But hey, I applied your modifications since then, and I'd say they are responsible for at least 50% of my improvements - and everything is still going in that direction. So thanks for that, Grape. 🍇

It still pisses me off I didn't read your post sooner. I should be happy I finally did, but I'm still angry about it, lol.

It's a shame bhankins dismissed my training as "sweating to the oldies" or something.

If he listened to advices, he could make something of himself.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1703 on: October 17, 2023, 12:02:58 PM »
Logging into getbig: $5.00

Reading a post by Henda: $10.00

Reading political bantering: $25.00

Watching the forums two biggest losers (Matt and Bhanks) argue with each other: Priceless.

There are just some thing that money can't buy.

It’s the absolute lying and detachment from reality that makes it worthwhile.

Not the fact that without drugs neither of them could bench press 225 lbs.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1704 on: October 17, 2023, 12:05:45 PM »
Matt, how often do you load your subway card? why not just pay cash?

;D ;D ;D

Subway is an exciting topic for me lately.

I probably go 2x per week, but just noticed I haven't been there for nine days.

I would pay cash, but pre-paying on the card gets a lot of discounts [basically, 45% off everything].

I'm assuming it's the same way in the USA:

Subway ALWAYS wanted the appearance or success.

Do you remember the $5 footlongs from 2008? They basically made the individual franchisees lose money, but increased Subway's gross sales, giving the appearance of success.

This made more people want to buy Subway restaurants, which sometimes end up cannibalizing themselves, but Subway gets something like 12% off the top of all sales.

And the company is still doing that, apparently. If I put $200 on the card [which I have done twice this year so far] they give me about $70 in free subs, then by using the app and other discounts, $200 = ~$350.

So...it worms out to everything you buy being about 45% off.

So...when all is said and done, I pay $5.70 USD per footlong sub...
...in Canada...
...in 2023...

$5 footlongs were losing Subway money in 2008 in the USA, so I can't see how these deals can be profitable for nearly that price today in Canada.

Here, you get a 6" sub for $1 every $25 you put on the card. But there are a lot of app deals and random sales that just pop up.

My suspicion is that Subway is almost fine with breaking even, or even LOSING money as long as their gross sales increase.
Sales increase = illusion of success = more owners = $15,000 franchise fee for Subway + something like 12% off the top from all sales, even if the owner is losing cash.

I also think Subway was sold, but the deal isn't finalized yet. So from what I can tell, the company just wants as many sales as possible.

There is NO WAY [IMO] that giving me basically $350 for pre-paying $200 could be profitable. But if everyone did that, they'd have more sales on paper, and that seems to be what the company wants right now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2023/08/25/subway-company-sold-roark-capital-billions/70675156007/

I'm training for strength now that summer is over, and one or two subs a week is not hurting that.

Short answer = pre-paying $200 on the card is basically getting me 45% off at Subway.  ;D It's a pretty great deal, and eating "bro" can be very monotonous. Look at this deal they gave me out of nowhere, last time I went there.  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1705 on: October 17, 2023, 12:06:43 PM »

Primehomosexual loads it, payment in full for the videos where Matt TITTY BOY Canning buggers himself with a huge black dildo.

Subway isn’t cheap my friend.

Subway isn’t cheap.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1706 on: October 17, 2023, 12:08:05 PM »
I have read that Subway sub rolls are more structurally closer to cake than bread, due to the high sugar content.

Very unhealthy.

If I had the choice of fasting or eating Subway, I would fast.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1707 on: October 17, 2023, 12:08:39 PM »
Primehomosexual loads it, payment in full for the videos where Matt TITTY BOY Canning buggers himself with a huge black dildo.

Subway isn’t cheap.

So Prime loves the footlong??? (in the turd tunnel)??

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1708 on: October 17, 2023, 12:14:15 PM »
It's a shame bhankins dismissed my training as "sweating to the oldies" or something.

If he listened to advices, he could make something of himself.

It basically gave me all benefits, with zero costs.

I thought there would be a trade-off.

But no.

It just improved everything, and nothing got worse that I noticed.

Even the 80/20 principle and giving 20% the effort for 80% of the benefits [instead of 100%] would still be a 20% loss. But it would be worth it for the 80% reduction in effort.

But it wasn't like that - I didn't notice any decline, and things improved.

So I'm staying on it until it stops working. And you never know - that can just suddenly happen.

But as I said, it's still annoying I kept chasing results I was never going to get. I should stop being annoyed with what I did in the past, and just be grateful everything is going well now.

As for B. Hank...well...I'm applying your modifications, and from what I can tell, have gotten a sharper increase recently.

I'd be curious to see how he would do using your techniques. I think one key point is that I have no injuries, and I was a good candidate to do it. I'm not sure if B. Hank would be as ideal a candidate. I'm not dissing him - but with thr injuries he's had and everything...I don't know...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1709 on: October 17, 2023, 12:15:38 PM »

Subway isn’t cheap.

If you actually stopped talking trash for five minutes and looked up Grape Ape's chest and shoulders techniques and applied them, your bench press could increase beyond 165, and you would be at half what B. Hank is pressing.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1710 on: October 17, 2023, 12:17:07 PM »
So Prime loves the footlong??? (in the turd tunnel)??

No more than the TITTY BOY does.

The Getbig bench press challenge hinges on the lies of the guy who would weigh 160 lbs without drugs and struggle to bench 225 for a single.

You have to laugh at the irony of the retard raving about HIV and homosexuality is sending jerkoff videos to an 80 year old phaggot.

I have an idea - Canning and Hankins can have a squat challenge. Then maybe someone might break 225 lbs! Or at least they can compare the allowance money their mommy gives them.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!   

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: October 17, 2023, 12:20:26 PM »
If you actually stopped talking trash for five minutes and looked up Grape Ape's chest and shoulders techniques and applied them, your bench press could increase beyond 165, and you would be at half what B. Hank is pressing.

Yeah I know…..the 385 X 12 front squat you blatantly lied about me claiming that ended up making you look even more retarded, you’re going to bench that once you are done servicing Primehomosexual.

Fuck off with your lying bullshit. Go get a fucking job and pay the back child support you owe your feral fucking kids.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1712 on: October 17, 2023, 12:22:15 PM »

webstar,

I'm not sure how much these 5-Hour Energy shots are where you are, but they are $5.75 CAD at Circle K here [$4.22 USD].

That was last year...heck, they may be over $6 now!

A 10-pack at Wal-Mart is $31, which works out to about $2.25 USD per shot.

I buy in bulk to get American prices in Canada.  ;D ;D ;D

I can handle the bulk price. I just have a hard time justifying ludicrous Canadian prices. And it's only getting worse. Seems like as long as I'm pre-paying for stuff or buying in bulk, I can get American prices.

But I have heard prices have gone up a lot in the USA too.

My pre-workout that I use before using Grape Ape's program. Grape Ape program + Grape energy shot.  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1713 on: October 17, 2023, 12:25:55 PM »
Let’s add a fucking rule to this gaylord Downs Syndrome challenge.

Just like any professional license, if you owe child support, you are suspended.

So the “leaderboard” just dropped to one contestant, Big Ro.

Who would have won anyway because the other retard and the drug addict can’t lift shit.

The Lakehead University “incident”…..bwahahahahahahaha!

Pretending you are faculty and getting kicked off campus is not an incident, it’s trespassing you mentally retarded palmfucker.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1714 on: October 17, 2023, 01:25:54 PM »
Money can buy a 5.99 foot long for Matt.

Matt Cuckanning is legitmatly retarded and unfortunately he had the chance to procreate.

Matt is an incel, plain and simple.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1715 on: October 17, 2023, 01:26:29 PM »
Let's keep in mind that SF1900 is also one of the bigger guys.

Hulkotron, we deserve the utmost respect!!!
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: October 17, 2023, 01:26:40 PM »
I don't know what is more concerning watching some fat guy making videos about me while bragging about his cardio or you simping for him

Lol at bhanks using slang 16 year olds use. I’m sure you “flex” on them with your gold chain too, right?

Idiot drug addict.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1717 on: October 17, 2023, 01:27:40 PM »
Lol at bhanks using slang 16 year olds use. I’m sure you “flex” on them with your gold chain too, right?

Idiot drug addict.

only once he removes his 'pump cover' 

whatever the fukkk that is??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1718 on: October 17, 2023, 01:28:47 PM »
It’s the absolute lying and detachment from reality that makes it worthwhile.

Not the fact that without drugs neither of them could bench press 225 lbs.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

It's absolutely the best thing on getbig these days, particularly watching Matt meltdown by writing responses that are book length.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1719 on: October 17, 2023, 01:35:08 PM »
It's absolutely the best thing on getbig these days, particularly watching Matt meltdown by writing responses that are book length.
matt c is quite the wordsmen ..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1720 on: October 17, 2023, 01:39:20 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Subway is an exciting topic for me lately.

I probably go 2x per week, but just noticed I haven't been there for nine days.

I would pay cash, but pre-paying on the card gets a lot of discounts [basically, 45% off everything].

I'm assuming it's the same way in the USA:

Subway ALWAYS wanted the appearance or success.

Do you remember the $5 footlongs from 2008? They basically made the individual franchisees lose money, but increased Subway's gross sales, giving the appearance of success.

This made more people want to buy Subway restaurants, which sometimes end up cannibalizing themselves, but Subway gets something like 12% off the top of all sales.

And the company is still doing that, apparently. If I put $200 on the card [which I have done twice this year so far] they give me about $70 in free subs, then by using the app and other discounts, $200 = ~$350.

So...it worms out to everything you buy being about 45% off.

So...when all is said and done, I pay $5.70 USD per footlong sub...
...in Canada...
...in 2023...

$5 footlongs were losing Subway money in 2008 in the USA, so I can't see how these deals can be profitable for nearly that price today in Canada.

Here, you get a 6" sub for $1 every $25 you put on the card. But there are a lot of app deals and random sales that just pop up.

My suspicion is that Subway is almost fine with breaking even, or even LOSING money as long as their gross sales increase.
Sales increase = illusion of success = more owners = $15,000 franchise fee for Subway + something like 12% off the top from all sales, even if the owner is losing cash.

I also think Subway was sold, but the deal isn't finalized yet. So from what I can tell, the company just wants as many sales as possible.

There is NO WAY [IMO] that giving me basically $350 for pre-paying $200 could be profitable. But if everyone did that, they'd have more sales on paper, and that seems to be what the company wants right now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2023/08/25/subway-company-sold-roark-capital-billions/70675156007/

I'm training for strength now that summer is over, and one or two subs a week is not hurting that.

Short answer = pre-paying $200 on the card is basically getting me 45% off at Subway.  ;D It's a pretty great deal, and eating "bro" can be very monotonous. Look at this deal they gave me out of nowhere, last time I went there.  ;D
Want a crappy sub go to Subway.
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1721 on: October 17, 2023, 01:54:05 PM »

Matt TITTY BOY Canning is melting down?

I must have missed that.

😁

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1722 on: October 17, 2023, 02:08:03 PM »
Matt TITTY BOY Canning is melting down?

I must have missed that.

😁

Well...I did MELT when I read your post. I melt when I read most of your posts. Your posts are lying shit which would be worth money if they were sold as ass wipe. Yes, I melt when I read them.

But I didn't cry. Melting isn't crying.

But the fact remains:
You not as STRONG as me, and you don't look close to as GOOD as B. Hank.

If your pictures got leaked and compared to B. Hank, you'd run off the board like SquadFatter.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1723 on: October 17, 2023, 02:09:27 PM »
Rare photos of Walter Sobchak.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1724 on: October 17, 2023, 02:21:34 PM »
Rare photos of Walter Sobchak.

I guess this means something in your retarded brain?  Who the fuck knows.

You’re 5’-7” tall and weigh 160 lbs. You don’t belong on a weightlifting board, you should be making toys at the North Pole for minimun wage so you can pay off the back child support money you owe your feral brood of kids.

Hey TITS, show us those fancy certificates you’ve got framed on the wall at your mommy’s house again. You must be one of the smarter retards in those special needs classes.

Your gay little bench press challenge is still stuck on warm up set weights.

Get a fucking job, you fucking bum.