Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202995 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1925 on: October 23, 2023, 09:04:03 AM »
coulda woulda didnt

could ragdoll tyson
got beaten by clegg

could finish 3rd in local nobody show
went home seeing cartoon dogs

fraud

B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1926 on: October 23, 2023, 09:10:51 AM »
Matt has social retardation man. He doesn’t have the social skills to live IRL so he lives his life inside at home on GetBig.

I do, but I'm at the gym daily - and one of my gyms [the non-24-hour one] is a robust facility with an Olympic sized swimming pool, sauna, hot tubs.

I spend my days there. Lots of people, lots of women. It's all I need.

But - I'm not the one who believed a woman who just claimed a 4.33s 40-yard dash time when Usain Bolt ran it in 4.22s, Marvin.  ;) :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1927 on: October 23, 2023, 09:19:39 AM »
I lost to Calvin Johnson, I did not beat him. He was apparently called Megatron, he was an American football player. He was about 1/2 a foot taller than me, so 6’-5” or 6’-6” seems correct. He gave me a t-shirt with a big “G” on it and a bumblebee. He was a nice man.

Utterly delusional, mentally ill fuck-tard.

You did nothing of the sort. If you did, it would have been logged. It would have been recorded. When did this happen, dipshit? Where? WHY were sprinting against a MALE, when all sprint sports are segregated by sex, you fucking idiot?  ::)

Anyway, it never happened.
You are one dumb shit.
The good news, you'll never claim anything on here ever again. You've been fully exposed now. Next time [on some other message board you are frauding] make up less ludicrous lies.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1928 on: October 23, 2023, 09:37:28 AM »
Mathjew your calculations are sweet, I know you mean well, but they are off a little.

I ran 4.33 the first time I ever tried the 40 yard dash

No you didn't, you stupid shit. No woman has EVER ran a sub-4.44s 40-yard dash in HISTORY.  ::) Oh, and you did it after track practice while tired, on your first try.

You can't make this up. Yet you did, because you have no noteworthy accomplishments to post about, and apparently don't have the slightest clue what a reasonable lie is.  ::)

My best 100M time is 11.11 slightly wind aided, that is the video I sent to some of the members.

You sent no such video to anyone, because it doesn't exist. The only Getbiggers "verifying" your claims are other Getbiggers who haven't proven shit, ever. God, how pathetic must you be to need to fill some void by making shit up and getting anonymous props on a MESSAGE BOARD?

I literally have a Top 25 bench IN MY CITY right now, out of 54,000 men, maybe two others are sub-200. That means every day of my life, just about every room I enter, I am the strongest man there. I'm literally the strongest person at the gym all but maybe 5-8 times a year.

WHEN you live these experiences, you don't need to make shit up. Not only did you expose yourself as NOT running 11.11s time for the 100m sprint, but to lie that significantly makes you seem like someone who doesn't even work out [or run] at all, as you aren't even aware what believable lies are. Were you not even aware no woman has EVER ran a 40-yard dash in under 4.44s? Fucking idiot.

bHanky said he could get up off his couch and beat me in a sprint race. I’ve taken a lot of money off braggart Frat Boys and Gym Bros who “were fast in high school” and thought they could beat the tall, skinny girl.

So if I sent $2,000 USD to OneMoreRep or Ron to hold in escrow, you'd put your money where you mouth is, then? ::) I'd watch your mouth - you're not big enough for those pants.

Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣

It was closer to 12s, and you did nothing of the sort.

Now let's take a look at ALL American women who ran your alleged 11.11s 100m time - EVERY SINGLE ONE:

Zundra Feagin-Alexander - White.
Melinda Sergent - Black.
LaKeisha Backus - Black.
Kenyanna Wilson - Black.
Olivia Ekpone - Black.
Ky Westbroom - Black.
Alfredo Steele - Black.
Jayla Jamison - Black.
Taylor Anderson - Black.
Barbara Ferrell - Black.

EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. WE HAVE ZUNDRA FEAGIN-ALEXANDER IN THE HOUSE. 😂

Fucking tard. Next time just claim 11.75s and STFU. You got greedy, and now shot your credibility on a 10-year gimmick account.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1929 on: October 23, 2023, 09:38:24 AM »
FloJo ran 4.2-4.3 on her way to a 10.54 100-meter finish in 1988.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1930 on: October 23, 2023, 09:41:39 AM »
Correct I am using a trap bar and yes it is easier I do understand that. However it is still a deadlift with a trap bar and the closest estimate I can give to a conventional deadlift. Again I am using baby weight anyway. I could use twice the fucking weight I am using if I so desired.

Just an FYI...

I can pull 100 lbs more on a trap-bar w/ raised handles compared to normal Deadlift bar...
Much better placement (not out front) and raised a bit like a rack-pull.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1931 on: October 23, 2023, 09:47:56 AM »
Just an FYI...

I can pull 100 lbs more on a trap-bar w/ raised handles compared to normal Deadlift bar...
Much better placement (not out front) and raised a bit like a rack-pull.

I prefer the Rogue or Sorinex trap bar without the raised handles. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1932 on: October 23, 2023, 09:51:53 AM »
Regarding trap bars, some are higher than others.

IMO, you can add about 50-lb to your deadlift on the low trap bar. A higher bar is easier.

The low trap bar in the photo below is pretty standard at commercial gyms. I've gotten 530-lb on that one, and 550 once [but no video].

I've gotten 600+ on one several inches higher.

I should be good for 580+ on the low one now, but I'm not sure.

We do more side-handle deadlifts in Strongman, so I'm a bit better at trap bar deadlift than conventional. I personally prefer it, maybe because of that.

Given your bench and squat, I'd be surprised if your deadlift was under 500 before. Unless you didn't deadlift, and as a bodybuilder, I would understand that. Deadlifts are great, but are an injury risk for competing BB's.

That's a high trap bar.

All you need to do is turn it over, and the handles are at the same depth at the conventional one.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1933 on: October 23, 2023, 09:54:02 AM »
FloJo ran 4.2-4.3 on her way to a 10.54 100-meter finish in 1988.

Ah - so would that be a split-time then, Hulkotron?

It just goes to show how long we've been tracking and recording these things.

I said before about 75% of the women running this fast are Black. I knew I was being conservative, but it's more like 90%.

So if 11.11s or faster has only been ran by women 3,275 times in history, with an average of about 3x entries per women, we can assume maybe 1,000 or so women have ran that fast, with about 900 being Black.

If you just read the names, you can tell they are Black women, lol.

So JustPlaneJane is basically claiming to be one of the fastest 100 White women in history.  ::)

The fastest White woman in history is Ivet Lalova-Collio, and the fastest White American woman in history is Jenna Prandini, with times of 10.77s and 10.92s. But yeah, JustPlaneJane did it in 11.11s.  ::)

To relate it to Getbig, it would be like an openly male poster claiming about a 650 bench, or about 900 deadlift [at least 850].

JustPlaneJane doesn't seem familiar with how preposterous his claims are, which is why I don't think he works out at all. Someone who ran AT ALL, would know better than to claim such dumb shit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1934 on: October 23, 2023, 09:57:01 AM »

Yes, excluding reaction time (which is typically excluded in timing football 40s), she ran the first 40 yards in about 4.28 seconds.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1935 on: October 23, 2023, 09:57:47 AM »
That's a high trap bar.

All you need to do is turn it over, and the handles are at the same depth at the conventional one.

That one is?

Hm, I thought it was standard, and...let's just say lower than the one I used at this contest. Go to 3:33:

^ I messed up that video and wrote "480-lb", but the contest organizer said it was 500-lb. The bar weight may have been 100-lb. I'd have to check.

What I can say is it was WAY easier.

Those few inches in higher start position make a big difference.

My wingspan is only 70", so with t-rex'ish arms, a higher start position helps me a lot.

Funnily enough, Maxime Boudreault has this same issue.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: October 23, 2023, 10:12:32 AM »

It just goes to show how long we've been tracking and recording these things.

I said before about 75% of the women running this fast are Black. I knew I was being conservative, but it's more like 90%.

So if 11.11s or faster has only been ran by women 3,275 times in history, with an average of about 3x entries per women, we can assume maybe 1,000 or so women have ran that fast, with about 900 being Black.

If you just read the names, you can tell they are Black women, lol.

So JustPlaneJane is basically claiming to be one of the fastest 100 White women in history.  ::)

The fastest White woman in history is Ivet Lalova-Collio, and the fastest White American woman in history is Jenna Prandini, with times of 10.77s and 10.92s. But yeah, JustPlaneJane did it in 11.11s.  ::)

To relate it to Getbig, it would be like an openly male poster claiming about a 650 bench, or about 900 deadlift [at least 850].

JustPlaneJane doesn't seem familiar with how preposterous his claims are, which is why I don't think he works out at all. Someone who ran AT ALL, would know better than to claim such dumb shit.
Calm down Nancy

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1937 on: October 23, 2023, 10:29:53 AM »
I prefer the Rogue or Sorinex trap bar without the raised handles.

I have a normal CAP or something w/ out raised handles, I also have one with the raised handles.
I also prefer the one "not raised"... I used to stand on a block to "lower the bar" if you would, until I just bought a 2nd one "inline"..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1938 on: October 23, 2023, 10:36:43 AM »
You dumb fucking twat look at video title it has been a stiff leg deadlift since the day I posted it a year ago
HEY DUCK YOU!!   :D

In an earlier post,posted before anyone ever saw the video,you called it a RDL......and learn how to fucking count you dummy!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1939 on: October 23, 2023, 12:21:37 PM »
Where's this 325 bench video?

On my Instagram page. Go back a few posts.

http://www.instagram.com/matthew_thunderbay

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1940 on: October 23, 2023, 12:27:14 PM »
Not sure why Jane would need to fly anywhere? Hankins is a laughable little bitch on his best day.

Jane’s fucking sprint video she sent out comes from some World Junior U20 Championships. If that’s not legitimate, there are dozens of others from the NCAA Track and Field Championships.

Maybe the retarded Canadian muppet has a point (other than at the end of his TITTIES) and there needs to be some money put into this challenge? Yes, I know Hankins is a brokeass gay bitch, and the Thunder Bay dickdrainer is on an allowance from his whore mommy, but for a couple of grand for 11 seconds of her time I think JPJ will bring her spikes out of retirement.

Only on Getbig could the two board retards have a bench press challenge and be arguing over lifts that start with a “2”. TITTY BOY, go get a fucking job you failure and pay the child support you owe. you small, broke, jobless weasel.

LOL.

Do you realize how easily identifiable you have just made JustPlaneJane by giving that information? Moron.

Anyway, all your posts about my family, I'm reporting to moderator from now on.

Attack me all you want. Leave my kids out of it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1941 on: October 23, 2023, 12:41:46 PM »
I guess this means something in your retarded brain?  Who the fuck knows.

You’re 5’-7” tall and weigh 160 lbs. You don’t belong on a weightlifting board, you should be making toys at the North Pole for minimun wage so you can pay off the back child support money you owe your feral brood of kids.

Hey TITS, show us those fancy certificates you’ve got framed on the wall at your mommy’s house again. You must be one of the smarter retards in those special needs classes.

Your gay little bench press challenge is still stuck on warm up set weights.

Get a fucking job, you fucking bum.

All your family posts about me are going to be reported until you get a 2-week ban. I couldn't give a fuck what you post about me though.

Having said that, you should post some lift videos, just to show I am stronger than me.

Think about it this way:
You lift considerably less than I do.

Let's say I/we [everyone here] agree that I'm weak.

What does that make you, being considerably weaker than me?

It makes you very fucking weak.

I don't care if you call me weak, in that it is an acknowledgment that you yourself are weak. A lot weaker than I am.

You could post a picture or video proving otherwise, but you can't.

So yeah. Enjoy being weaker than me for the rest of your life.

I think Layne Norton had to deadlift around 650 before people stopped calling him. Because at that point it was undeniable. I don't intend to put on the body weight to pull 650, but 550 - yes.

Whatever I end up at, it will be way more than your could ever do, and we both know that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1942 on: October 23, 2023, 12:43:09 PM »
It’s the absolute lying and detachment from reality that makes it worthwhile.

Not the fact that without drugs neither of them could bench press 225 lbs.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

I benched 225-lb at 150-lb within one year of training.

We are all aware you can't post 225.

Please post your 165 bench video.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1943 on: October 23, 2023, 12:46:39 PM »
Me posting from the U.S.

Jane going for fish and chips in London at the same (similar) time.

Yep, you’d have to be a mentally fucking retarded, deadbeat dad piece of shit to think it’s the same person. More bullshit from the pissant. Keep melting TITTY BOY, I can feel the tears are about to start flowing!

385 x 12
60 years old
Jewish
Fastest 100M in Canadian history

Oh wait….

OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING IDIOT - YOUR POST PROVES NOTHING.

Out of curiosity, what do you think the average IQ on the board is? Like 85?

Do you at least get that there are a solid handful of posters who don't fall for your completely evidence-free assertions?  ::)

After the recent exposure, I don't think anyone will anymore though.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1944 on: October 23, 2023, 12:49:38 PM »
All your family posts about me are going to be reported until you get a 2-week ban.

Politely refrain from telling the moderators what to do.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1945 on: October 23, 2023, 12:52:13 PM »
Your claims are complete nonsensical bullshit. Total crap you make up to try to fit in on Getbig.

For fucks sake, you’re as weak as shit, you have to take drugs to struggle to lift 200 lbs….and you paid an organizer $5,000 to play pretend strongman. You fucking loser.

You cried like a baby during another one of your retarded temper tantrums.

You took steroids and grew TITS.

You’re mentally retarded. You’re a broke little bitch. You’re a short little momma’s boy who refuses to get a job and cheats your feral fucking children out of their child support money.

I won’t even mention how you fuck up every Getbig thread trying to make it about yourself. Fucking spastic little jerk off video, closet homo.

Thank you for sharing the information that I had his sort of available cash to sponsor local contests. I appreciate that.

How is your 9 to 5 job that you need to work to pay for your groceries today going, Walter?

I just had a high efficiency furnace installed today, for $7,000. What's it like to work full-time to get by, and still be broke?

Regarding the contests - yeah, I sponsored some of the trophies. What about it? They were still fairly judged, balanced Strongman contests available to everyone in the public to enter.  ::) In fact, the extra trophy cash just INCREASED the turnout, if anything.

Maxime Boudreault and Brian Shaw also sponsor contests they [or their training clients] enter. You should tell them their lifts don't count because of that.  ::)

I would be willing to put up five grand for ONE contest if I got to pick the events. At the end of the day, it would still prove I'm stronger than you at every lift.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1946 on: October 23, 2023, 12:56:19 PM »

If this madness keeps up Matt may wind up running a 4.3 40 yard dash and benching 500 pounds. This could be the greatest thing that’s happened to you Matthew!

;D

So far, so good, Dave!

If I ran 12s at maybe 100-lb at age 14, what would I run now after warming up? I'm sure 17s, but I can't even predict it.

The last time I ran was in 2014.
Day 1: 8-minute Mile.
Day 22: 6:45 Mile.

But I was always a sprinter.

I would assume a sub-15s is doable, but I don't have the faintest clue how everything would convert.

PS - I'm replying to so many posts to find the one where Walter said that for $2,000, JustPlaneJane would run against another Getbigger.

I'm willing to put up that money, so I want to expose this piece of shit.

He may have deleted the post.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1947 on: October 23, 2023, 01:05:28 PM »
Maybe the retarded Canadian muppet has a point (other than at the end of his TITTIES) and there needs to be some money put into this challenge? Yes, I know Hankins is a brokeass gay bitch, and the Thunder Bay dickdrainer is on an allowance from his whore mommy, but for a couple of grand for 11 seconds of her time I think JPJ will bring her spikes out of retirement.

PM SENT TO ONEMOREREP REQUESTING TO PUT $2,000 USD INTO ESCROW WITH HIM TO CALL YOU OUT ON YOUR LYING HORSESHIT.

You stupid fuck!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1948 on: October 23, 2023, 01:32:49 PM »
PM SENT TO ONEMOREREP REQUESTING TO PUT $2,000 USD INTO ESCROW WITH HIM TO CALL YOU OUT ON YOUR LYING HORSESHIT.

You stupid fuck!

Wait Matt, your parents still give you allowance why?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1949 on: October 23, 2023, 03:54:14 PM »
;D

So far, so good, Dave!

If I ran 12s at maybe 100-lb at age 14, what would I run now after warming up? I'm sure 17s, but I can't even predict it.

The last time I ran was in 2014.
Day 1: 8-minute Mile.
Day 22: 6:45 Mile.

But I was always a sprinter.

I would assume a sub-15s is doable, but I don't have the faintest clue how everything would convert.

PS - I'm replying to so many posts to find the one where Walter said that for $2,000, JustPlaneJane would run against another Getbigger.

I'm willing to put up that money, so I want to expose this piece of shit.

He may have deleted the post.

Fucks sake Matt Im 58 and havent sprinted for about 35 years and could run 12 seconds after a few weeks back at it