Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203199 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1975 on: October 26, 2023, 10:54:37 AM »
If you look at a young Ben Johnson when he war drug free/less drugs he wasn't much physique wise either.

They almost all are enhanced in some way anyway. The athletics world and how they try beat drug testing is quite something. Just a shame we don't have an elite track and field coach on here to share some stories.

yep, johnson used winny, winny is a perfect drug for sprinters as it adds ZERO MUSCLE SIZE and increases force/power output (i used winny and mast many many times and they both suckass as far as muscle builders/size gainers are concerned, var also increases force/power output but it does add some size/fullness so not as good of a choice as winny for sprinters, mast may also be a good drug for sprinters, but they are horrible useless drugs for me and like a dumb fuck i go back to them from time to time  :D :D :D :D)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1976 on: October 26, 2023, 11:00:50 AM »
yep, johnson used winny, winny is a perfect drug for sprinters as it adds ZERO MUSCLE SIZE and increases force/power output (i used winny and mast many many times and they both suckass as far as muscle builders/size gainers are concerned, var also increases force/power output but it does add some size/fullness so not as good of a choice as winny for sprinters, mast may also be a good drug for sprinters, but they are horrible useless drugs for me and like a dumb fuck i go back to them from time to time  :D :D :D :D)

I used 8mg a day of winstrol for my first ever course and gained 20lb, kept a good 8lb of it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1977 on: October 26, 2023, 11:10:11 AM »
I used 8mg a day of winstrol for my first ever course and gained 20lb, kept a good 8lb of it

lucky you! seems everyone has to be thier own scientist and find out works best for them

i'm a naturally lean dry guy so dht's suck ass pour moi, except var as it does add some size/fullness on me

all the craze now is primo but i've never used it so i can't say...

my therory is guys like me thrive on test, deca, dbol, and abombs while fatties do better on the dht's and brodrick chavez agrees as he says guys like me need volumizers ie. test, deca, dbol abombs and fat shits need dhts

i was ripped and dry on test and dbol only this past summer no ais, no clen, no t3/t4, no epedra no gh no tren only sust and dbol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1978 on: October 26, 2023, 11:20:04 AM »
Hey, Flexacon:

I ran around the 12s mark at 14. It was under 12.5s, but I don't think it was under 12s. Could be 12.12s. Was low 12s for sure. I don't remember if I broke 12s. I did break 12.5s.

Regarding speed, I'm SURE I could run sub-17s now. But I can't say how much faster than that. I ran a mile out of nowhere in 8 minutes, then three weeks later [attempt #4] got 6:45.

How fast can I get now? What is the equivalent of 12.12s at 14?

Could I yet sub-14s? I don't want to make some ridiculous guess. Just trying to use my times in my youth to predict, assuming I will be about 200-lb, and givem I have no injuries.
despite the BIZZARRO HAIRCUT..mattc has a1 hair genes...hairline is impeccable.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1979 on: October 26, 2023, 11:25:15 AM »
I got an abcess from using Winstrol V........never again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1980 on: October 26, 2023, 11:36:38 AM »
despite the BIZZARRO HAIRCUT..mattc has a1 hair genes...hairline is impeccable.

what you think of the quads brosef :D :D :D :D

i'm gonna try and hammer leg ext 3 tines a week :D :D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1981 on: October 26, 2023, 11:39:57 AM »
what you think of the quads brosef :D :D :D :D

i'm gonna try and hammer leg ext 3 tines a week :D :D :D
Where the hell ya` been dj ?

Anyway,welcome back.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1982 on: October 26, 2023, 11:49:15 AM »
Where the hell ya` been dj ?

Anyway,welcome back.

thanks bro!

i'm into following up on the safer models presented by victor black (got a feeling joe can't stand this guy :D :D :D :D) john jewett and joe jeffery

what happened to god (15) by the way? do you have any clue? ;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1983 on: October 26, 2023, 11:52:37 AM »
thanks bro!

i'm into following up on the safer models presented by victor black (got a feeling joe can't stand this guy :D :D :D :D) john jewett and joe jeffery

what happened to god (15) by the way? do you have any clue? ;D ;D ;D
Cool !

No idea bro........he rode off into the sunset I guess.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1984 on: October 26, 2023, 01:32:27 PM »
I forgot the password to the gh15 account.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1985 on: October 26, 2023, 01:44:25 PM »
I forgot the password to the gh15 account.

;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1986 on: October 27, 2023, 11:51:21 AM »
Easily one of the best ever.   :D  :D  :D  :D

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1987 on: October 27, 2023, 12:07:50 PM »

LOL.... "You're atrocious looking..... especially with that moustache!" 0:50 hahaha

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1988 on: October 27, 2023, 12:35:14 PM »

"Listen, Wing Ding"...   :D :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1989 on: October 27, 2023, 12:39:42 PM »
Matt is freakishly strong...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1990 on: October 27, 2023, 12:43:01 PM »
Very high-quality update / State of the Board from avesher.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1991 on: October 27, 2023, 12:57:58 PM »

top class  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1992 on: October 27, 2023, 12:59:01 PM »
Matt is freakishly strong...

Strong is Matt.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1993 on: October 27, 2023, 01:39:09 PM »

LOL. Thank you Josh for clarifying.

He is not even a member of this board and was able to pick it up.

LOL running to the bathroom at 3 pm in the afternoon.

Emily knocks on the door. “ What are you doing in there?”

Brian : just a minute

Emily : everything OK you’ve been in there for quite some time

Brian : just a minute, almost done …. Arghhhhhh proceeds to “flex”

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1994 on: October 28, 2023, 11:51:27 AM »
I don’t know the entire story behind it, but Bo Jackson was said to have run 4.12, he later clarified that and said it was 4.13. Deon Sanders ran 4.21 I believe (?) with no warmup or stretching. You have to keep in mind that over that short distance the difference between 4.33 and 4.13 is huge. Not necessarily in how many feet you get beat by, but in how few athletes could legitimately run at or below 4.20.

I lost to Calvin Johnson, I did not beat him. He was apparently called Megatron, he was an American football player. He was about 1/2 a foot taller than me, so 6’-5” or 6’-6” seems correct. He gave me a t-shirt with a big “G” on it and a bumblebee. He was a nice man.

Hi Jane,

JPJ you seem to know about football, referring to Deion and Bo Jackson’s 40 times but then you act like you had no idea who Calvin Jonhson is.  Or that he gave you a Georgia tech sweatshirt.  I’m assuming this race was early in 07 when he was in AZ preparing for the draft.

How are you familiar with two athletes from a generation ago but act clueless about the Biletnikoff winner, 2nd overall pick in the draft, HOF wide receiver?

If I were Matt this inconsistency would bother me more than the 4.33 40.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1995 on: October 29, 2023, 07:08:34 PM »
CalvinH doesn't post much, and a bigger proportion of them are negative posts. Though I don't mind his posts.

But as for your posts, SF:
Your posts are some of the greatest posts I have ever read in my entire life. I read all of your posts, and they are one of the reasons Getbig is the #1 bodybuilding message board online.

That said:
You need to use the Ignore User feature for my posts.

See, SF: I can't feel sorry for you if you voluntarily open my threads and voluntarily read my posts.

Why do I read YOUR posts? Because your posts are some of the best posts in Getbig board history.

So I am making a voluntary choice.
And...you are too.

Gotta use that Ignore feature, SF!

Actually my post are short and sarcastic not negative.

....Except chaos! Fuck that dude!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1996 on: October 30, 2023, 08:10:00 AM »
Hi Jane,

JPJ you seem to know about football, referring to Deion and Bo Jackson’s 40 times but then you act like you had no idea who Calvin Jonhson is.  Or that he gave you a Georgia tech sweatshirt.  I’m assuming this race was early in 07 when he was in AZ preparing for the draft.

How are you familiar with two athletes from a generation ago but act clueless about the Biletnikoff winner, 2nd overall pick in the draft, HOF wide receiver?

If I were Matt this inconsistency would bother me more than the 4.33 40.

Dave,

I had no idea who any of the three of them were, basically still don’t, I don’t think I ever saw any of them play football. I never saw the Nike “Bo Knows” commercials growing up, but I did see part of an ESPN 30 for 30 show on him. I mainly know (knew) the names because any time there is discussion about the NFL combine and 40-Yard Dash times the urban legends of Bo Jackson, Deon Sanders, and more recently Usain Bolt, come back up.

At the time I was told that there was nothing that could make you move up or down more in the NFL draft than a good or bad 40 time. I don’t know if that is true, but in those days that was what the guys talked most about.

Maybe a better question here is;

If the 40-Yard Dash and short bursts of acceleration were so fundamentally crucial to success in both football and soccer, and this was one the premier training centers in the country, why would Mark and Jurgen have me there, when they could have chosen anyone else in the country they wanted ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1997 on: October 30, 2023, 08:30:14 AM »
LOL. Thank you Josh for clarifying.

He is not even a member of this board and was able to pick it up.

LOL running to the bathroom at 3 pm in the afternoon.

Emily knocks on the door. “ What are you doing in there?”

Brian : just a minute

Emily : everything OK you’ve been in there for quite some time

Brian : just a minute, almost done …. Arghhhhhh proceeds to “flex”

His videos are getting better.   Bhanks never has a response. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1998 on: October 30, 2023, 09:04:36 AM »
I really hope that is your real haircut and not a photoshop. To be honest I think it may have been 31 not 32 reps I got 20 years ago. Can't do it now and don't really care also getting heavier again 216lbs this am. No idea what I can squat these days either or deadlift have been going super light but I like how my legs are looking.

Going to try Robs 30 sets of 30 ez bar curls tomorrow took today off to rest up and be fresh for the big session

BHANKS, your head looks so huge and body looks so small. Thats 25  years of slamming PEDs. Come on!
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1999 on: October 30, 2023, 11:36:45 AM »
Dave,

I had no idea who any of the three of them were, basically still don’t, I don’t think I ever saw any of them play football. I never saw the Nike “Bo Knows” commercials growing up, but I did see part of an ESPN 30 for 30 show on him. I mainly know (knew) the names because any time there is discussion about the NFL combine and 40-Yard Dash times the urban legends of Bo Jackson, Deon Sanders, and more recently Usain Bolt, come back up.

At the time I was told that there was nothing that could make you move up or down more in the NFL draft than a good or bad 40 time. I don’t know if that is true, but in those days that was what the guys talked most about.

Maybe a better question here is;

If the 40-Yard Dash and short bursts of acceleration were so fundamentally crucial to success in both football and soccer, and this was one the premier training centers in the country, why would Mark and Jurgen have me there, when they could have chosen anyone else in the country they wanted ?

Obviously you are an elite athlete if you are training at any of the Arizona performance academy’s.

I was just confused how you confidently referred to Bo and Deon’s 40 yard dash times (when they are athletes from a generation prior) but seemed clueless about who Megatron was, who should be your peer if you’re competing against him in a race,  when he is/was every bit their athletic rival. And he had been a well publicized athlete for at least 2 years prior to the NFL draft.

But if you’re just googling stuff about 40 yard dashes Bo/Deon/Chris Johnson/John Ross are names that pop up. And if you’re not a football fan that would explain why you didn’t recognize the Georgia Tech sweatshirt.