Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201856 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2150 on: November 05, 2023, 06:44:05 AM »
Is Matt ever going to address the child support issue?

There is no issue to address. I pay my two oldest kids directly now. My youngest son lives with me, so I just take care of him myself, and my youngest daughter is the only one who gets child support cash.

I was giving spousal support before, and with my kids all the time [split time / half time].

Furthermore, I've already initiated the legal process for the posts to be removed and for Walter to be warned. If chaos doesn't reply to me, I will have to e-mail Ron.

If I don't hear back from Ron, I will send him a very standard cease and desist notion.

If I ignore those, part of the letter states that I am fine dealing with Walter directly. Ron is not going to protect Walter's privacy if he is legally mandated to give it up.

I post here under my real name. What Walter is saying is libelous, and I can prove I've met all obligations and beyond to my children, on top of being with them as much as I possibly can [not just legal minimums].

So this isn't a complicated issue - it's libelous speech, and I've already initiated the legal process.

Personally, I'd like Walter to be doxxed as the ugly 60-year-old man that he is. It will be worth it for that.

I'm also willing to give JustPlaneJane [Walter] $2,000 USD to show Ron and OneMoreRep the 4.33s 40-yard dash video. I don't think Ron would lie about that, if he saw the alleged video, that four other Getbiggers "verified":

The video was sent to 3 getbiggers for confirmation, it was not posted here. Jane doesn’t post photos, Princess L told her not to.

Which four Getbiggers saw it?
[Lmao...this should be good]

LOL.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2151 on: November 05, 2023, 06:49:26 AM »
Again by all means again by all means exercise all your legal options Matt. See through this to the end!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2152 on: November 05, 2023, 06:53:27 AM »
Again by all means again by all means exercise all your legal options Matt. See through this to the end!

If Harley Briete is on his game, and  trial draws out, will Matt be comfortable having it in public record that he sent unsolicited dick videos to an older gay gentleman?

When going to a court of law, it does not always go as planned.

Hopefully his lawyer is one of the elite in Canada.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2153 on: November 05, 2023, 06:55:40 AM »
I own an underground construction company. Not a plumbing company.

People threaten to sue me every week. Nothing ever happens.

Letters or not, I’ll take care of this the Chicago way.

LOL.

You don't own shit, but people threatened to sue me a lot too. Now I just threaten murder [if it's a bullshit threat from the person threatening]. That's worked so far.

Unlike you, I can give names and examples of that.

Once it's been established that you are libeling me online, why would Ron tolerate that? You're be warned not to bring up my family again [which is board policy anyway, you weak ugly fuck], and if you persist, you'll be banned.

But if for some reason the posts persist, I will go through the process.

Like, are you a complete fucking idiot? Do you not grasp how "libel laws" work? You don't need a "high powered Thunder Bay lawyer" [or any "high powered lawyer"] to win a libel case. Everyone is entitled to their own reputation, and I'm not a public figure.

So yeah, no, you can't make up lies about someone and post or share those lies online.

Like when Layne Norton [also from Chicago] sued Jason Blaha for Blaha accusing him of steroid use.

Thing is, I don't give two fucking shits if you COMPLIMENT ME by suggesting I have used way more steroids than the baby cycles I have done. But comments about my family, you piece of shit? Go fuck yourself.

Regardless, the posts have been screenshot and printed, and the process has been initiated.

There's not much more to say. If the posts aren't removed, Ron is going to get a very standard cease and desist letter.

What Ron will do is to tell you to stop posting about my family, and warn you. It's a simple thing, Walter. Lmao, that you own a company.

Whatever. Either way, you don't understand how this basic process works.

You will though.

Post back when you hit a 325 deadlift.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2154 on: November 05, 2023, 07:01:55 AM »

Thanks Raymondo. I want to tell you this man to man:

You can say whatever you want about me INCLUDING libelous speech. Just leave my family out of it. NOT that that applies to you. You have been a pretty stand-up guy overall.

But it's not unreasonable to ask that posts about my family - LIES/libel about my family should stay off the board.

Not only that - it's board policy.

So I don't think I'm asking much.

If Walter wants to accuse me of using steroids for 20 years straight, even though that's bullshit, I'm cool with it. No worries there. But I'm not out of line to say I want my family kept out of these discussions.

That's a pretty fair standard for anyone to have.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2155 on: November 05, 2023, 07:08:21 AM »

If Harley Briete is on his game, and  trial draws out, will Matt be comfortable having it in public record that he sent unsolicited dick videos to an older gay gentleman?

When going to a court of law, it does not always go as planned.

Hopefully his lawyer is one of the elite in Canada.

Yes, haha!

I have a funny story about Harley, Grape. But - tomorrow.

Hey, I got my [abysmal] 545 pull.

I'm ready to start your program. If it's as good as your chest and delts program, it will be worth it.

I will add this one point:

I don't wish to go up to over 200-lb body weight. So unless there is some way to run some kind of gear and stay my current weight, I will just be training at this weight - possibly with something for a little boost, but like I said: I want to stay at 200.

Basically what that means is:
Although I have no doubt you could help me get to a 600 pull, I think a CLEAN 545 may be more realistic. *MAYBE* a clean 565.

I don't think 600 will happen unless I'm willing to add some body weight.

For health reasons, my intention is to stay 200. Up to 205 would be ok. But not 210-220+.

It's all a trade-off, right? We trade muscle size / body weight for health, mobility, and speed.

After I deadlifted 545 last night, I ran the 40-yard dash. I was only able to get it in 4.32s, and IMO, I would have hit 4.11s if I was a bit lighter.

That 4.32s dash time is way too slow. I don't want to lose anymore speed, so I intend to stay at ~200.

But I'm ready to start your program next week.

:)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2156 on: November 05, 2023, 07:12:24 AM »
Just a point of clarification/accuracy, I think the alleged video shows the ~11.1-second 100 meters, not the 40y.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2157 on: November 05, 2023, 07:51:11 AM »
Is Matt ever going to address the child support issue?

Honestly, he doesnt need to, its personal and he can put out there what he feels like. He has more money than anyone on t his site, it seems to rub many the wrong way.
Maybe whores were asking for a ton,and he was trying to get it down to normal or something. Unsure why anyone cares about others personal lives. (Brians included)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2158 on: November 05, 2023, 07:52:11 AM »
Hamas tunnels?

Hahahaha now that was funny.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2159 on: November 05, 2023, 08:15:43 AM »
There is no issue to address. I pay my two oldest kids directly now. My youngest son lives with me, so I just take care of him myself, and my youngest daughter is the only one who gets child support cash.

I was giving spousal support before, and with my kids all the time [split time / half time].

Furthermore, I've already initiated the legal process for the posts to be removed and for Walter to be warned. If chaos doesn't reply to me, I will have to e-mail Ron.

If I don't hear back from Ron, I will send him a very standard cease and desist notion.

If I ignore those, part of the letter states that I am fine dealing with Walter directly. Ron is not going to protect Walter's privacy if he is legally mandated to give it up.

I post here under my real name. What Walter is saying is libelous, and I can prove I've met all obligations and beyond to my children, on top of being with them as much as I possibly can [not just legal minimums].

So this isn't a complicated issue - it's libelous speech, and I've already initiated the legal process.

Personally, I'd like Walter to be doxxed as the ugly 60-year-old man that he is. It will be worth it for that.

I'm also willing to give JustPlaneJane [Walter] $2,000 USD to show Ron and OneMoreRep the 4.33s 40-yard dash video. I don't think Ron would lie about that, if he saw the alleged video, that four other Getbiggers "verified":

LOL.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for taking the time address this issue.

I wanted a few more details before I render my judgement on your character and morales as a parent

Is it true you didn’t work or worked off the books to reduce your taxable income and thus reduce child support payments?

If this is true, you are scum and I feel sorry for your children

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2160 on: November 05, 2023, 09:09:53 AM »
Thanks Raymondo. I want to tell you this man to man:

You can say whatever you want about me INCLUDING libelous speech. Just leave my family out of it. NOT that that applies to you. You have been a pretty stand-up guy overall.

But it's not unreasonable to ask that posts about my family - LIES/libel about my family should stay off the board.

Not only that - it's board policy.

So I don't think I'm asking much.

If Walter wants to accuse me of using steroids for 20 years straight, even though that's bullshit, I'm cool with it. No worries there. But I'm not out of line to say I want my family kept out of these discussions.

That's a pretty fair standard for anyone to have.

I was being facetious man, when legal threats are thrown around we know someone is about to crack up and the feud will come to an end.

Having said this, I agree, talk about family should stay out of internet forums.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2161 on: November 05, 2023, 11:25:12 AM »

LOL.

Matt how is what Walter posted considered libelous? You post your unfiltered beliefs even those would be considered (by many but not necessarily those here) “hateful” , you admittedly sent an unsolicited video of yourself masturbating to a senior citizen, etc….

Walter is a known  “troll” not known public figure. You are probably likely looking at a counter law suit for some of the stuff you have said.

I understand that your family shouldn’t be brought up but for comparison sake you sent sexually explicit images to a shut in…..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2162 on: November 05, 2023, 11:27:34 AM »
Matt how is what Walter posted considered libelous? You post your unfiltered beliefs even those would be considered (by many but not necessarily those here) “hateful” , you admittedly sent an unsolicited video of yourself masturbating to a senior citizen, etc….

Walter is a known  “troll” not known public figure. You are probably likely looking at a counter law suit for some of the stuff you have said.

I understand that your family shouldn’t be brought up but for comparison sake you sent sexually explicit images to a shut in…..

To prove libel you have to establish that the words have caused harm and damage to your social standing and reputation.

Matt has none of either.

Imagine a homeless bum sueing for libel

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2163 on: November 05, 2023, 11:37:16 AM »
To prove libel you have to establish that the words have caused harm and damage to your social standing and reputation.

Matt has none of either.

Imagine a homeless bum sueing for libel

Whatever do you mean? Gym rat says Matt is the wealthiest man on the site.🤣

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2164 on: November 05, 2023, 11:43:22 AM »
Matt,

I’m reading on a local Thunder Bay forum. Your kids have been in and out of shelters and government funded counselling

Is this true, if yes you are scum

Maybe, get a job and take care of your kids? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2165 on: November 05, 2023, 11:45:26 AM »
Whatever do you mean? Gym rat says Matt is the wealthiest man on the site.🤣
wealth doesnt always equate to social standing or reputation

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2166 on: November 05, 2023, 11:55:35 AM »
Matt,

I’m s reading on a local Thunder Bay forum. Your kids have been in and out of shelters and government funded counselling

Link?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2167 on: November 05, 2023, 12:35:37 PM »
Matt does look bigger in his recent photos (no homo)

Matt looking huge.

Matt is strong is Matt.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2168 on: November 05, 2023, 12:53:38 PM »
Matt,

I’m s reading on a local Thunder Bay forum. Your kids have been in and out of shelters and government funded counselling

BUMP!

The truth is about to come out on the little TITTY BOY.

Can you imagine the mothers of his feral kids? They make Shizzo’s sister look like a mother of the year candidate.

I will take “lying broke bitchboi for $500, Alex.”

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2169 on: November 05, 2023, 01:51:20 PM »
Matthews I think you should stop deadlifting for PBs before you hurt yourself. Drop the weight and focus on a remodeling your form. By all means continue your bench press goal and perhaps start a strict curling program if you need another challenge.

I know you will understand this pic 😂

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2170 on: November 05, 2023, 01:52:53 PM »
Matt,

Oh Dear !!
Matt  Spill the Beans here , Tell the truth.

Seems you've opened up a can of worms for yourself
As others have said many of your own posts & sending unsolicited videos out
Will hardly make you look in good standing when Criticising others.

As with many of on here & what we post its not PC in this Fucked up world
& you wanting to pursue legal action probably isn't a wise choice.

Get off the internet & GB for a good few weeks & calm your self down.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2171 on: November 05, 2023, 05:47:44 PM »

Oh Dear !!
Matt  Spill the Beans here , Tell the truth.

Seems you've opened up a can of worms for yourself
As others have said many of your own posts & sending unsolicited videos out
Will hardly make you look in good standing when Criticising others.

As with many of on here & what we post its not PC in this Fucked up world
& you wanting to pursue legal action probably isn't a wise choice.

Get off the internet & GB for a good few weeks & calm your self down.

The fucking piece of shit cocksmoker sleeps all fucking day while someone else raises and pays for his feral fucking brood.

Fucking loser still trying and failing to deadlift 300 lbs while his kids live in poverty. For fuck’s sake this fat pudgy weak little dickdrainer is a fucking putrid mess.

AND I LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT IT EVERY DAY! 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2172 on: November 05, 2023, 07:49:53 PM »
The fucking piece of shit cocksmoker sleeps all fucking day while someone else raises and pays for his feral fucking brood.

Fucking loser still trying and failing to deadlift 300 lbs while his kids live in poverty. For fuck’s sake this fat pudgy weak little dickdrainer is a fucking putrid mess.

AND I LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT IT EVERY DAY!

Carful Walter, Matt’s lawyers might serve you for talking shit online.

His kids have a few more years of suffering before they can emancipate themselves.

A few more years of eating subway subs and using the  food bank.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2173 on: November 05, 2023, 09:11:26 PM »
wealth doesnt always equate to social standing or reputation

Lol - I know man. The guy said he has about 500k… Isn’t he in his 40’s? Think about most people with a regular job that they’ve been contributing to a 401K, Roth, etc. for 20+ years. Thats not unreasonable at all. I realize that isn’t the manner in which his “wealth” was acquired but my point is that a half mil to last the next 40+ years is far from wealth. I think Matt is not factoring in inflation, devaluation of the dollar, unexpected expenses etc. . To retire even at 65 you need much more than that in order to maintain lifestyle and not need to generate any further income. I believe that many people retire far too early anyway, but I think most people have a delusion of just how far their money will stretch. I would bet that OMR would concur.

Also, I realize that much of what I type here is easily misunderstood in terms of my true intent. While I am genuinely disgusted by the pedo Prime freak and think that Matt is weird as hell - I don’t really mean half the shit I post. I come on here after dealing with a client that maybe gets gov benefits that are really not warranted and then read about that drain on society up in canada (drawing blank on his name but he lives of welfare and contributes zilch to the world) and vent. I don’t pay into Canadian tax system so it’s none of my business. I realize that some people take this place much more seriously than me though so I need to stop that. This place seems to be enormous portion of Matts life, so what is nothing more than a “slip the jab” to me may be a pretty big deal to that lil peckered cat 😁. Hopefully I will grow up and stop that shit.. I should focus on my man Kwon and his impeccable “tastes”.
I DO enjoy reading your posts to Blank though. That jive turkey is delusional as hell.

Hope you did well / do well in your comp man. Forgive me if I am wrong, but I think I read that you were training for one.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2174 on: November 05, 2023, 11:43:58 PM »
Matt, please slow down a bit on your DL and practice some form.
Your last 545 has me worried about your back/spine. You are supposed to take slack out of the bar and lean back a bit.
Instead you leaned FWD, bent your arms and yanked, while using all lower-back. People have hurt their spines badly doing things like that.