Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201167 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2375 on: November 25, 2023, 08:19:46 AM »
I was sick people get sicks it happens

Every contest?
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2376 on: November 25, 2023, 08:21:05 AM »
I was sick people get sicks it happens
Oh but when I broke 3 ribs and had Gall Bladder issues you were demanding pics.......I missed a lot of time recovering, but I`m good now.

Double Standard Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2377 on: November 25, 2023, 08:23:17 AM »
Cool put up a link to the 2024 flier for the show you think you are going to do in 2025
You put it up,I`m not your gopher....I don`t need to,I`ll be in the show.

Link......I dont need no stinking link !  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2378 on: November 25, 2023, 08:23:48 AM »
Jesus they didn't even have a single competitor in the over 70 age group this year but in just 2 years you will claim your pro card as the sole contestant bwhaha even more degrading to the Pro Card than mighty midget beating 2 guys over 40 at 145lbs.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/npc_teen_collegiate__masters_national_championships

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2379 on: November 25, 2023, 08:24:50 AM »
I think I got Brian mad...........he`s gonna need a time out to regroup.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  LOL  ;D

TROLLING 101 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2380 on: November 25, 2023, 08:25:33 AM »
Jesus they didn't even have a single competitor in the over 70 age group this year but in just 2 years you will claim your pro card as the sole contestant bwhaha even more degrading to the Pro Card than mighty midget beating 2 guys over 40 at 145lbs.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/npc_teen_collegiate__masters_national_championships

Even if you were the only competitor they wouldnt give you a card, they have standards

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2381 on: November 25, 2023, 08:27:32 AM »
I think I got Brian mad...........he`s gonna need a time out to regroup.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  LOL  ;D

TROLLING 101 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Who is mad good job outliving the other competitors perhaps being so small has extended your lifespan

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2382 on: November 25, 2023, 08:30:16 AM »

By all means let me know when you can strict curl 165lbs
You can't do that right now.

Correct I am strong as hell right now but that doesn't mean my abdomen is going to take a heavy lift.
You are not strong right now, you are a liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2383 on: November 25, 2023, 08:31:20 AM »
Who is mad good job outliving the other competitors perhaps being so small has extended your lifespan

said the man who has never won anything in his life

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2384 on: November 25, 2023, 08:31:42 AM »
Cool story it's been 3 years by all means post a pic when you get back in shape or are you still sticking with Nationals in 2025 for the great return?
Cool story it's been 3 years by all means post the 405 squat video for reps, the 155# strict military press, etc, etc....liar. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2385 on: November 25, 2023, 08:32:39 AM »
Cool story it's been 3 years by all means post the 405 squat video for reps, the 155# strict military press, etc, etc....liar. ::)

Jesus man I repped 155 for 7 fucking reps after I did bench press

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2386 on: November 25, 2023, 08:34:16 AM »
Jesus man I repped 155 for 7 fucking reps after I did bench press
Repped is past tense, do it now or it doesn't count. Your rules, faggot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2387 on: November 25, 2023, 08:36:22 AM »
said the man who has never won anything in his life

I have won plenty of things when I competed all the time as a kid but my shoebox with 500 swimming ribbons doesn't make me Michael Phelps. Just because you won a show against some 65 year old geriatrics doesnt chaneg the fact that you are 185lbs. These guys say you are a national level competitor lol then shame on England and Wes with I won 57 trophies for fuck sake dude won 1 show against no one and has 56 participation trophies that doesn't make him Ronnie Coleman he doesn't have an ounce of muscle on him. Two skinny geriatric jackasses talking shit

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2388 on: November 25, 2023, 08:36:52 AM »
Military press is done standing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2389 on: November 25, 2023, 08:37:14 AM »
Repped is past tense, do it now or it doesn't count. Your rules, faggot.

Haven't seen you lift a thing and the only pics I have seen you are a slob so I get the resentment

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2390 on: November 25, 2023, 08:42:42 AM »
Haven't seen you lift a thing and the only pics I have seen you are a slob so I get the resentment
The lifts I did would crush you, you have always been small and weak in my world.

Military press is done standing
He's been told this but he's looking for the easy way out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2391 on: November 25, 2023, 08:43:15 AM »
I have never been 20lbs overweight in my life. I have never had 20lbs of fat on my body.

Agreed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2392 on: November 25, 2023, 08:44:36 AM »
I have won plenty of things when I competed all the time as a kid but my shoebox with 500 swimming ribbons doesn't make me Michael Phelps. Just because you won a show against some 65 year old geriatrics doesnt chaneg the fact that you are 185lbs. These guys say you are a national level competitor lol then shame on England and Wes with I won 57 trophies for fuck sake dude won 1 show against no one and has 56 participation trophies that doesn't make him Ronnie Coleman he doesn't have an ounce of muscle on him. Two skinny geriatric jackasses talking shit

These swimming meets, were they in between the daily fights? Or did you guys fight in the water?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2393 on: November 25, 2023, 08:45:49 AM »
These swimming meets, were they in between the daily fights? Or did you guys fight in the water?
The only thing bhank has ever fought is his natural urge to be a straight white male.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2394 on: November 25, 2023, 08:46:42 AM »

......and you had a whopping 9 guys in an ENTIRE contest you were in,and 2 others besides yourself before you skipped town. LOL ;D

Your new Delta Tau Chi  name is "skipper" !!  LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA 

You know damn well there could be no one entered, or 20 guys entered by the time of my contests.

At any rate,I`m going in blind as always,if nobody shows up it means they chickened out cuz they heard I was entering,and if 10 guys show up,I`ll compete with them as usual.

You can`t make a call to a promoter and ask how many guys are in your class,though I`m sure you`ve done it as you are scared to lose.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2395 on: November 25, 2023, 08:49:24 AM »
We`d both crush you on stage no problem................. ..........trust me on that,you suck!!

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2396 on: November 25, 2023, 08:54:40 AM »
The only thing bhank has ever fought is his natural urge to be a straight white male.

hahhahahhahah
fight in the water hahahah gold

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2397 on: November 25, 2023, 09:04:35 AM »
Apologies if this is a bit wordy, I've highlighted key sentences

Narcissistic personality disorder

Is usually diagnosed through clinical evaluation. It is defined by the fifth edition (2013) of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in terms of the personality traits of grandiosity and attention-seeking and in terms of significant impairments in personality functioning—such as looking excessively to others for the regulation of self-esteem, viewing oneself as exceptional, having impaired empathy, and having mostly superficial relationships. Those qualities remain relatively stable over time and are not attributable primarily to a medical condition, the use of drugs, or the individual’s developmental stage.

Persons who display either narcissistic personality disorder or the narcissistic personality type are preoccupied with maintaining excessively positive self-concepts. They become overly concerned with obtaining positive, aggrandizing feedback from others and react with extreme positive or negative emotions when they succeed or fail to receive confirmation that others hold them in high regard. Narcissists want positive feedback about themsleves, and they actively manipulate others to solicit or coerce admiration from them. Accordingly, narcissism is thought to reflect a form of chronic interpersonal self-esteem regulation.

[...] the child’s self develops and gains maturity through interactions with others (primarily the mother) that provide the child with opportunities to gain approval and enhancement and to identify with perfect and omnipotent role models. Parents who are empathic contribute to the healthy development of the child’s self in two ways. First, they provide mirroring that fosters a more realistic sense of self. Second, parents reveal limitations in themselves that lead the child to internalize or assume an idealized image that is realistic and possible to attain. Problems are introduced when the parent is unempathetic and fails to provide approval and appropriate role models. According to Kohut, narcissism is in effect developmental arrest—a halt in the child’s development at what was a normal and necessary stage, with the result that the child’s self remains grandiose and unrealistic.

http://www.britannica.com/science/narcissism/Narcissistic-pathology-and-behaviour

TL/DR - Mommy didn't love me

T

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2398 on: November 25, 2023, 09:12:55 AM »

Brian - you can’t be that delusional???? You KNOW that you are not a big guy. You are lean but in clothes you literally don’t even look like you train. Why can’t you just be humble and accept that you aren’t as big as others? Making dumbass statements like how big you are and how you would “ragdoll” Tyson is beyond pathetic. Big guys NEVER tell anyone they are big. Tough guys NEVER tell anyone that they are tough. When you are those things - you don’t HAVE to say anything. You come off as a total tool bag. You not only wouldn’t “ragdoll” Tyson - you wouldn’t escape with your health. Ansolutely anyone that understand fighting knows that. It’s fckn embarrassing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2399 on: November 25, 2023, 09:14:59 AM »
You can all talk about what you used to lift and how big and strong you are and Wes can claim he would beat me on stage. You can post pics you shopped or pics of me in clothing and try to claim I am not in shape. Tell me how I am 20lbs overweight. Claim I am weak fat ugly whatver

Meanwhile today looks pretty fucking solid to me. I would murder death kill Tyson today this isn't 1985