Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203017 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2925 on: December 02, 2023, 07:57:33 AM »
Is there an update on the review/status of the Strict Curl World Record?

This is because you workout like a bitch and don't exert yourself.

The goal when lifting is not to sweat there is no benefit to that.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2926 on: December 02, 2023, 07:57:46 AM »
Maybe a photoshop of Wilford Brimley’s head on Mark’s body would look more accurate.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2927 on: December 02, 2023, 08:03:36 AM »

30 months difference

Imagine what hes going to look like in another 30 months

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2928 on: December 02, 2023, 08:10:31 AM »

30 months difference

I am in great shape in both pics. I am stronger and heavier in the 2nd. Most of my gains though are not visible as the legs have come up the most since then. I will be in better shape the next few years I figure I have until 50 or so to make gains. The main difference though is lifestyle. I have planned my next steps in life to accommodate bodybuilding better. I used to lose a lot of weight every weekend racing cars. I used to  lose a lot and size every winter snowboarding. I also had a lot of stomach issues I seem to have worked through. But basically, when I move around, I can't eat as much as I get nausea so staying home is best for me it also keeps my calorie expenditure down. Come June 1st I expect my daily calories to increase and stay elevated as I will be living within 3 blocks of a dozen reasonably priced restaurants and a butcher and a baker. The plan is to increase my bread and overall calorie intake significantly come June when I move. Right now it is a huge struggle to get the calories to maintain my weight much less add weight. It will be much easier in June.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2929 on: December 02, 2023, 08:11:07 AM »

Good observation.

Sweating is useless. If your body does sweat something is wrong with you.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2930 on: December 02, 2023, 08:12:22 AM »
Yeah I shower at least twice a day and never break a sweat. I am one of those people who never smells as I don't drink alcohol my body is never breaking down nasty stuff. When I used to work in the office guys would sweat through their dress shirts. My armpits never sweat I know kind of gross but true I just don't perspire and when I do it is clean. I also shower usually twice a day and at least twice a day if I workout. My skin can get oily so even though I don't sweat it is important for me to shower often

Interesting.  How often do you shower?
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2931 on: December 02, 2023, 08:25:27 AM »
Interesting.  How often do you shower?

Whatever the answer is, it seems excessive for a guy who doesn’t sweat with oily skin.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2932 on: December 02, 2023, 08:30:10 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2933 on: December 02, 2023, 08:35:41 AM »
He wasn't in shape while doing a studio posing routine bullshit. And you guys always want to talk about how old you are so no problem the video is from 2012 making him the same age as me now. I don't care what kind of statement or bullshit excuse he makes he is 185lbs in that video at my age and he hasn't gotten better.
HE CRUSHES YOU EVEN IN THAT CONDITION YOU DAMN FOOL.

IF YOU WERE BOTH ON STAGE ON THAT DAY,HE WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU.

YOU DON`T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HIT BASIC MANDATORY POSES............PROVE ME WRONG BY HITTING A LAT SPREAD.....I COULD USE ANOTHER LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2934 on: December 02, 2023, 08:37:35 AM »
Funny part is my abs actually look better than a 20 year old marky mark I am winning that comparison
Yeah Marky was quite the bodybuilder even before he won the Olympia........YOU FUCKING NITWIT  !!   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2935 on: December 02, 2023, 08:37:47 AM »

30 months difference

Which one do you think he photoshopped? Some glaringly huge differences in those, the hands and the head are two of the biggest.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2936 on: December 02, 2023, 08:39:32 AM »
HE CRUSHES YOU EVEN IN THAT CONDITION YOU DAMN FOOL.

OF YOU WERE BOTH ON STAGE THAT DAY,HE WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH.

YOU DON`T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HIT BASIC MANDATORY POSES............PROVE ME WRONG BY HITTING A LAT SPREAD.....I COULD USE ANOTHER LAUGH AT YOUR EXPENSE!  ;D

He is just a skinny old man. The condition isn't the issue the complete lack of any size is the issue. He looks like he spent more time practicing his ballerina moves than lifting. Now you are asking for a pic lol. Sure no problem you and Jeff post a pic from today first.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2937 on: December 02, 2023, 08:39:45 AM »
He does like 5 sets then needs time off and extra meals.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You couldn`t make this shit up if you tried.  ;D

HEY BRIAN.........TRAIN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2938 on: December 02, 2023, 08:40:18 AM »
Which one do you think he photoshopped? Some glaringly huge differences in those, the hands and the head are two of the biggest.

Neither but thanks for asking. You know how I know I am jacked? You idiots accuse me of photoshopping.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2939 on: December 02, 2023, 08:41:14 AM »
5 sets is more than enough if they are hard sets. Studies show something like 80% of the benefit of lifting is from the very first working set. The issue is when you workout to failure every set you burn the glycogen in the muscle. If I work out 3 days in a row it just doesn't get replenished, and I start losing weight. Additionally let's talk about calories and working out because there is a massive misconception here. The additional calories and rest are not needed because you burned calories lifting. The additional calories and rest are needed to repair the damage you did to the muscle working out and replenish the glycogen.
Recent studies also show you look like hammered shit!   :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2940 on: December 02, 2023, 08:42:13 AM »
IT`S CALLED A WORKOUT......KEY WORD BEING "WORK"  !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2941 on: December 02, 2023, 08:47:12 AM »
IT`S CALLED A WORKOUT......KEY WORD BEING "WORK"  !!

The quality of the workout is not defined by sweating. Give me a pump with no sweat vs drenched in a gallon of sweat with no pump all day everyday

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2942 on: December 02, 2023, 08:47:22 AM »
I am in great shape in both pics. I am stronger and heavier in the 2nd. Most of my gains though are not visible as the legs have come up the most since then. I will be in better shape the next few years I figure I have until 50 or so to make gains. The main difference though is lifestyle. I have planned my next steps in life to accommodate bodybuilding better. I used to lose a lot of weight every weekend racing cars. I used to  lose a lot and size every winter snowboarding. I also had a lot of stomach issues I seem to have worked through. But basically, when I move around, I can't eat as much as I get nausea so staying home is best for me it also keeps my calorie expenditure down. Come June 1st I expect my daily calories to increase and stay elevated as I will be living within 3 blocks of a dozen reasonably priced restaurants and a butcher and a baker. The plan is to increase my bread and overall calorie intake significantly come June when I move. Right now it is a huge struggle to get the calories to maintain my weight much less add weight. It will be much easier in June.
RESTARAUNTS OF PEACE

You have no ideas what a restaraunt puts in their meals.......if you were serious,you`d learn how to cook quality food .......food other than NICE FRENCH TOAST or BISCUITS + SAUSAGE WITH VOMITLIKE GRAVY.

MEAL PREP 101

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2943 on: December 02, 2023, 08:47:55 AM »
RESTARAUNTS OF PEACE

You have no ideas what a restaraunt puts in their meals.......if you were serious,you`d learn how to cook quality food .......food other than NICE FRENCH TOAST or BISCUITS + SAUSAGE WITH VOMITLIKE GRAVY.

MEAL PREP 101

Actually if you read the menu you will know exactly what they put in their food

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2944 on: December 02, 2023, 08:53:43 AM »
June 1

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2945 on: December 02, 2023, 08:55:01 AM »
He is just a skinny old man. The condition isn't the issue the complete lack of any size is the issue. He looks like he spent more time practicing his ballerina moves than lifting. Now you are asking for a pic lol. Sure no problem you and Jeff post a pic from today first.
Dude  you act like you are a huge hulking guy.......you`re not by any means big at all.

Ro is big,Wishbone is big,Hazbin is big...........Brian is not big.

You are the shittiest and smallest guy I`ve ever seen that carries the weight you supposedly carry, and I`ve seen tons of pros as well as tons of amatuers in  person.

In essence,you suck.....your over-inflated ego won`t allow you to recognize the three zillion flaws you have.

Get serious or just quit,your plan on moving close to restaraunts is sheer genius..............almo st Mensa level stuff.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2946 on: December 02, 2023, 08:57:04 AM »
Everyone always talks about low carbs but I have another idea. My plan is to increase my carbs dramatically. When I have stomach issues it is from excess acid. Bread is what soothes the stomach and soaks up acid. It is also the fuel for the muscle. I get plenty of protein I need more protein sparring carbs. I am also not talking about white bread but actual whole grain breads from a Baker. They print their weekly schedule each week.

There is also a nice Tex Mex place with enchiladas for 12$ and a nice Italian place with 5 different types of Veal dishes under 20$ and a reasonably priced seafood place . It will be easier to keep appetite up with a variety of food I like. There is also a butcher with cheap meat and a farmers market so I am going to eat more quality food.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2947 on: December 02, 2023, 08:57:57 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2948 on: December 02, 2023, 08:59:43 AM »
June 1

June 1st is the day we move. I will give you guys a new post 40 PR in 2 weeks. Everything is improving but it will get kicked into high gear June 1st and noticeable changes will be had by the Olympia.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2949 on: December 02, 2023, 09:02:43 AM »

The quality of the workout is not defined by sweating. Give me a pump with no sweat vs drenched in a gallon of sweat with no pump all day everyday
Who`s talking about sweat.....only you........I don`t sweat tons either but I bust balls in the gym.

You train like a wuss........who dies 4 sets of an isolation exercise and calls it a fucking leg workout besides a lazy fuck like you?.

My legs may suck but I  do at least 15-16 heavy hard sets at a good pace and they are responding.

Just wait until  you see my pics.   ;D