Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201810 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2950 on: December 02, 2023, 09:05:40 AM »
June 1st is the day we move. I will give you guys a new post 40 PR in 2 weeks. Everything is improving but it will get kicked into high gear June 1st and noticeable changes will be had by the Olympia.
With that plan you outlined,you can`t lose bro.

You`re true plan is to  eat like a slob,get as much gear and GH as possible and probably thrw in some insulin which would mean you`d just be a bigger ball of shit than you are now.

UP THE DOSE BRO!!!!!!!!!!11111111111  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2951 on: December 02, 2023, 09:07:43 AM »
Actually if you read the menu you will know exactly what they put in their food
Yeah OK pal.......you are clueless

We`ve all seen the grease laden, sugar laden, empty calorie garbage you eat just to make the scale go up.........remember?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2952 on: December 02, 2023, 09:08:45 AM »
Everyone always talks about low carbs but I have another idea. My plan is to increase my carbs dramatically. When I have stomach issues it is from excess acid. Bread is what soothes the stomach and soaks up acid. It is also the fuel for the muscle. I get plenty of protein I need more protein sparring carbs. I am also not talking about white bread but actual whole grain breads from a Baker. They print their weekly schedule each week.

There is also a nice Tex Mex place with enchiladas for 12$ and a nice Italian place with 5 different types of Veal dishes under 20$ and a reasonably priced seafood place . It will be easier to keep appetite up with a variety of food I like. There is also a butcher with cheap meat and a farmers market so I am going to eat more quality food.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Same diet Dorian used........NOT!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2953 on: December 02, 2023, 09:09:06 AM »
With that plan you outlined,you can`t lose bro.

You`re true plan is to  eat like a slob,get as much gear and GH as possible and probably thrw in some insulin which would mean you`d just be a bigger ball of shit than you are now.

UP THE DOSE BRO!!!!!!!!!!11111111111  ;D

No, I have no plans on using insulin. The main plan is to increase calories consistently. If you want to call that eating like a slob whatever but I am not going to add weight without increasing calories that is simple basic physics. If I get to 245 I will enter the damn show.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2954 on: December 02, 2023, 09:10:18 AM »
No, I have no plans on using insulin. The main plan is to increase calories consistently. If you want to call that eating like a slob whatever but I am not going to add weight without increasing calories that is simple basic physics. If I get to 245 I will enter the damn show.
I tire of you........you`re dismissed.........bye!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2955 on: December 02, 2023, 09:12:14 AM »
June 1st is the day we move. I will give you guys a new post 40 PR in 2 weeks. Everything is improving but it will get kicked into high gear June 1st and noticeable changes will be had by the Olympia.

Any chance you will squat 405 like you claimed?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2956 on: December 02, 2023, 09:17:25 AM »
 :)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2957 on: December 02, 2023, 09:25:20 AM »

Brian, I agree with your plan. I think the move into the city will help with the gains.

Will you continue to drink your gallon of Gatorade a day?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2958 on: December 02, 2023, 09:27:00 AM »
IT`S CALLED A WORKOUT......KEY WORD BEING "WORK"  !!

he is totally unable to exert any effort to do anything, hes always got the fallback of someone to blame when he fails

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2959 on: December 02, 2023, 09:30:40 AM »
he is totally unable to exert any effort to do anything, hes always got the fallback of someone to blame when he fails

What am I failing at exactly? I am 220lbs+ with abs at 45 years old. That is a win anyway you slice it. At my age you were 185lbs remember?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2960 on: December 02, 2023, 09:45:17 AM »
What am I failing at exactly? I am 220lbs+ with abs at 45 years old. That is a win anyway you slice it. At my age you were 185lbs remember?

Race car driving
MMA
bodybuilding
Strict Curl
Getting a job

Did I miss anything?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2961 on: December 02, 2023, 09:48:35 AM »

And sky high blood pressure?

brian  when you move on June 1, will TRT medication doses change? I’m guessing the change environment this  will impact your anemia, and you will need to increase the dosage to combat the crippling disease

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2962 on: December 02, 2023, 09:49:32 AM »
And sky high blood pressure?

brian  when you move on June 1, will TRT medication doses change? I’m guessing the change environment this  will impact your anemia, and you will need to increase the dosage to combat the crippling disease

he wont live that long

GymnJuice

• Getbig V

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2964 on: December 02, 2023, 09:52:17 AM »
Maybe a photoshop of Wilford Brimley’s head on Mark’s body would look more accurate.

i thought these were??

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2965 on: December 02, 2023, 09:53:09 AM »
Bunch of haters.You look great.What’s your stack?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2966 on: December 02, 2023, 09:54:22 AM »
Bunch of haters.You look great.What’s your stack?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2967 on: December 02, 2023, 09:54:50 AM »
And I`m 185 with abs at 68.....I win again.

Yes,I dropped a few pounds,but it was intentional.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2968 on: December 02, 2023, 09:56:15 AM »

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2969 on: December 02, 2023, 09:56:36 AM »
And I`m 185 with abs at 68.....I win again.

Yes,I dropped a few pounds,but it was intentional.

Cool Story you looked like shit 20 years ago you don't look better now

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2970 on: December 02, 2023, 10:07:51 AM »

Agreed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2971 on: December 02, 2023, 10:20:22 AM »
You would never beat me in a physique contest homely!

That`s why you worry about me winning MY card so much!!  ;D

If you weren`t worried you wouldn`t put it under your shitty avatar pic.

You`d lose to me on stage even now in a years time or  less.........when I was 57 years old ,you`d never even get a callout and you`re 46 going on 80........you look old before your time.

Here`s my solemn promise to you Brian,I will go for the pro-card with all I have got to give,and then some..............if I lose,I`ll try at the North Americas......if I win,I`ll do the Pittsburgh Pro just to piss you off. as you will never set foot on a pro stage.

OK,now feel free to tranr how small I am and how old and frail I am........you have me confused with some old fucker....you`ll see,trust me and YOU WILL give me my props.

At 70 I will look younger than you do now.....I know this cuz I do TODAY at 68.

I may not win it,but I already called my mother and told her I won !!  ;)

Anyway,even if I lose I will never stop trying unless I begin to look like a fat old fuck.........remember this,I do look at least 10 years younger than I actually am.

I`ll post contest pics no matter how I place........until then,stay jealous and keep letting me live rent free in your empty fucking head.

Show up in Pittsburgh it would be nice to meet the man who is a legend in his own mind.

^^^Beating bigger and better  guys than you.....you`d have placed last.

^^^^Again,beating bigger guys than you.....I`m in my 50`s here.

Looks like a street bum who snatched someones chain!   LOL  ;D

Sloped shoulders,which detract from the width he doesn`t have......too late to correct it now dumb ass,arms longer than an apes,torn up mis-matched bodyparts....does 10 sets for Biceps and 3 sets of cable pushdowns for the bigger part of the arms,his Triceps..............no fucking clue how to train.

Rags on my legs, deservedly so,cuz they suck, but I trained the piss out of them,I didn`t do just 4 sets of leg extensions and call it a day,claiming I was spent and needed a day off to fill my belly because of the brutal 4 sets of leg extensions.............. ...I busted my balls.....just  a bitch of a bodypart for me to make respond.......BUT here`s the caveat,in the pic he posted I was 154 pounds as opposed to fucknuts over 220...... or more if his BELLY was full, and his legs are about an inch bigger than mine......BUT he has striated teardrops..........so do Biafran children FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!11111 LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

Anyone on here who believes it when he says his quads measure 26 inches is just plain dumb or needs to quit drinking and/or get off the shrooms.

His body though,in spite if all his shortcomings in exactly identical to UK Jeffs.......it`s a virtual carbon copy.  ;D

H HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

TOO EASY !  ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2972 on: December 02, 2023, 10:22:05 AM »
Wes do you plan to diet on sausage gravy, biscuits and french toast and do slow leisurely walks around town for cardio?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2973 on: December 02, 2023, 10:23:05 AM »
Jesus, look at that fucking Ribena head.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2974 on: December 02, 2023, 10:26:21 AM »
Wes do you plan to diet on sausage gravy, biscuits and french toast and do slow leisurely walks around town for cardio?
Yes that`s the plan, but my secret will be to eat at least two  peach cobblers for the carb content before bed each night which will enable me to get through my brutal 4 sets of leg extensions.......then a day of rest to eat and recover!   :D

COBBLER IS KEY !!