Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203085 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3050 on: December 03, 2023, 06:47:09 AM »
Big Mike Cox-style

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3051 on: December 03, 2023, 06:51:31 AM »
Correct. You cannot wear any kind of elbow support in Raw Bench pressing it is against the rules. I don't give a fuck about pause reps if you lift the bar off the rack and touch your chest and rerack it is a good lift. But you can't start wearing equipment that doesn't count even in gym rules no slingshots allowed no elbow wraps or sleeves that is not Raw that is equipped which is completely different. Its a good lift but that is not the same as 375lbs RAW you can't compare Raw to Equipped. It's like saying you squatted 400lbs but then it turns out you did it on a smith machine.

So there are some rules you follow but others are made up as you go.

This guy

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3052 on: December 03, 2023, 06:53:05 AM »
It's a good, equipped lift but it is an equipped lift. Matt went to 350 raw then switched to equipped as he went over 350 it is not the same thing. You can not compare equipped to Raw lifts it is apples and oranges.

Those types of sleeves give you next to nothing. They use them in "Raw w/ sleeves" meets... 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3053 on: December 03, 2023, 07:00:29 AM »
bhanks lifts light weights and doesn't know these things.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3054 on: December 03, 2023, 07:09:11 AM »
Those types of sleeves give you next to nothing. They use them in "Raw w/ sleeves" meets...

If it gives him nothing why use it? It gives him something. They also have all kinds of different sleeves with different materials and strength how the fuck do we know how much it is giving him? It is giving him something. Considering he raw benches 350lbs I would say it is giving him 25lbs.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3055 on: December 03, 2023, 07:10:58 AM »
Correct. You cannot wear any kind of elbow support in Raw Bench pressing it is against the rules. I don't give a fuck about pause reps if you lift the bar off the rack and touch your chest and rerack it is a good lift. But you can't start wearing equipment that doesn't count even in gym rules no slingshots allowed no elbow wraps or sleeves that is not Raw that is equipped which is completely different. Its a good lift but that is not the same as 375lbs RAW you can't compare Raw to Equipped. It's like saying you squatted 400lbs but then it turns out you did it on a smith machine.
Bit like Raw WR being real and SCN records being bullshit

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3056 on: December 03, 2023, 07:12:23 AM »
STFU you have no muscle you are just a 185lb guy Jazz hand dancing to Celine Dion

after 16 year lay off and back training natty for 6 months and still look better than you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3057 on: December 03, 2023, 07:13:16 AM »
after 16 year lay off and back training natty for 6 months and still look better than you

Again you are 185lbs you have been exposed you are a complete fraud fuck off

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3058 on: December 03, 2023, 07:15:01 AM »
Even when Brian gives anyone any shred of credit he attempts to take it away or belittle it in the next sentence

Just shows how socially inadequate he is.
Worlds biggest KUNT

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3059 on: December 03, 2023, 07:15:46 AM »
Again you are 185lbs you have been exposed you are a complete fraud fuck off

But wins bodybuilding shows for over 30 years

Get your shine box kunt

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3060 on: December 03, 2023, 07:18:52 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3061 on: December 03, 2023, 07:23:05 AM »
But wins bodybuilding shows for over 30 years

Get your shine box kunt

You are 6 feet tall yes? Do tell what bodybuilding shows did you win as a heavyweight? Because at 6 feet tall if you are not a heavyweight you are not a bodybuilder. I don't give a fuck what nonsense you write about 4 foot 9 155lbs bodybuilders and 160lb strongmen. You are 6 feet tall.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3062 on: December 03, 2023, 07:27:31 AM »
I cannot share PMs since that is a violation, but someone told me matt stopped dabbling into cutting anadrol into 1/16 tabs and is on a full blown cycle now to win this contest.

Matt, can you address this allegation, along with the others webstar has brought up?

Our GB champions must have integrity, both in the gym and outside.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3063 on: December 03, 2023, 07:37:06 AM »
You are 6 feet tall yes? Do tell what bodybuilding shows did you win as a heavyweight? Because at 6 feet tall if you are not a heavyweight you are not a bodybuilder. I don't give a fuck what nonsense you write about 4 foot 9 155lbs bodybuilders and 160lb strongmen. You are 6 feet tall.
was 5'10 now just over 5'9, I have shrunk a bit

You are 5'10 or 11 depending on what you can remember and would be a fucking middleweight if you got contest ready

We have photographic evidence you dumb kunt
200lb  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3064 on: December 03, 2023, 07:54:32 AM »
I cannot share PMs since that is a violation, but someone told me matt stopped dabbling into cutting anadrol into 1/16 tabs and is on a full blown cycle now to win this contest.

Matt, can you address this allegation, along with the others webstar has brought up?

Our GB champions must have integrity, both in the gym and outside.

Say it aint so!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3065 on: December 03, 2023, 07:55:35 AM »
What’s equipped about it? Elbow supports? Just wondering if i missed something.
it is not equipped.If he had a bench shirt it would be but he didn’t.Fuck him he doesn’t make any rules.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3066 on: December 03, 2023, 08:08:32 AM »

Let’s not forget this masterful bench press

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3067 on: December 03, 2023, 08:12:05 AM »
Let’s not forget this masterful bench press

exactly! If you’re going to judge lifts by true powerlifting standards you would have to pause at the chest and lock out evenly not bouncing off your chest and vibrating at the top like a spastic.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3068 on: December 03, 2023, 08:12:19 AM »
And what are they going to do? Call up random town residents and make up lies about me thinking anyone will care? Because that is all they can do they are a bunch of coward pussies.

What lies?

The town should know you have laid hands on several women in the past

Had a parole office, been in jail with killers etc , watch Facebook videos while driving in residential neighborhoods

The neighbourhood should be informed

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3069 on: December 03, 2023, 08:27:14 AM »
What lies?

The town should know you have laid hands on several women in the past

Had a parole office, been in jail with killers etc , watch Facebook videos while driving in residential neighborhoods

The neighbourhood should be informed

Im sure someone with too much time on their hands will inform the neighbourhood  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3070 on: December 03, 2023, 08:56:41 AM »
Great lift. But why are you doing equipped lifts now? You can not put an equipped lift on the board with Raw lifts. You are still at 350lbs on the challenge board. I do believe you can do more raw but you haven't yet.
Elbow sleeves are not equipped lifting you fucking idiot. You have no pull on getbig and we've had about enough of your bullshit challenge board rules.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3071 on: December 03, 2023, 08:58:30 AM »
STFU you have no muscle you are just a 185lb guy Jazz hand dancing to Celine Dion

STFU you have no strength you are just a 200# steroid abuser.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3072 on: December 03, 2023, 09:00:11 AM »
So there are some rules you follow but others are made up as you go.

This guy

It's very clear those wraps provide nothing significant in the way of assistance.  Just a jealous douche

I guess his 365 squat using a lifting belt no longer counts either right?  What's Bread Boy's highest no belt squat?  What's it going to be now that the mesh has torn?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3073 on: December 03, 2023, 09:01:09 AM »
Elbow sleeves are not equipped lifting you fucking idiot. You have no pull on getbig and we've had about enough of your bullshit challenge board rules.

You are the biggest pussy here. You moved my challenge thread because you didn't like being included. Yet somehow Matts challenge thread remains that is a double standard.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3074 on: December 03, 2023, 09:02:10 AM »
STFU you have no strength you are just a 200# steroid abuser.

I have more strength than you. By all means put up a lift. You are a slob you are not well trained just another fraud just like Jeff.