Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202791 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3325 on: December 05, 2023, 02:44:55 PM »
Lean, yes.  Cut, yes.

Shredded?  No, man.  Shredded is when your hamstrings are totally in, your glutes are cut, you have no lower back fat, etc.

totally beyond Brian, he cant diet

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3326 on: December 05, 2023, 03:38:57 PM »
I am not here to talk about my finances. I am merely here to check my current condition. How does my 40 inch gut look does anyone see a Hernia? Right arm seems to be continuing to improve. A note to Wes you are petite your abs don’t count when you are 150lbs. You are also comparing my everyday condition to yours on stage or fully contest prepped 20 years ago and again with 14 inch arms not the same as TODAY.
And a note right back at you,you double chinned bitch.....you are not big by any means and that pic was weeks after a contest where I was eating like a pig.

Just another FYI  FUCKFACE......you would never beat me in a contest no matter what you weighed cuz you`d be way too heavy,plus I simply wouldn`t allow you to do so......your ego wouldn`t allow you to come down in weight to be in contest condition.......not that you could stick to a diet anyway.

You don`t get a cookie for weighing 238 pounds and looking like a disproportionate mess.

^^^^ 46 years old !

^^^^ 57 years old !

No self  respecting bodybuilding judge in the world would place the mess that you are ahead of me.

Look at these pics........you`re 46 and in your so-called prime you double chinned prick........I`m 57 and I win...............AGAIN!!!!!!!1111111111   ;D

By all means.......exactly.   ;D

You`re a mess dude!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3327 on: December 05, 2023, 03:42:03 PM »
And a note right back at you,you double chinned bitch.....you are not big by any means and that pic was weeks after a contest where I was eating like a pig.

Just another FYI  FUCKFACE......you would never beat me in a contest no matter what you weighed cuz you`d be way too heavy,plus I simply wouldn`t allow you to do so......your ego wouldn`t allow you to come down in weight to be in contest condition.......not that you could stick to a diet anyway.

You don`t get a cookie for weighing 238 pounds and looking like a disproportionate mess.

^^^^ 46 years old !

^^^^ 57 years old !

No self  respecting bodybuilding judge in the world would place the mess that you are ahead of me.

Look at these pics........you`re 46 and in our so-called prime you double chinned prick........I`m 57 and I win...............AGAIN!!!!!!!1111111111   ;D

Let’s not forget the flat out tit Hankins has on his right side.

Not gyno just a chest tear shaped like a breast  ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3328 on: December 05, 2023, 03:48:11 PM »
He`s sloped shouldered which detracts from his lack of width,has shallow underdeveloped abs,arms longer than a fucking apes,one huge fucking deltoid,and one normal (small) one,torn pec,torn biceps,and at 238 his legs are an inch bigger than my twigs but his teardrops are striated....WHOOP DEE DOO!  ;D

He`s a fucking mess that`s why he`s always last.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3329 on: December 05, 2023, 03:56:30 PM »

You Can`t touch this !

Like I`ve told you a zillion times with photogtraphic evidence to back it up, I have beaten tons of guys bigger than you.

If we were both in the Masters Class with no bodyweight limit,you`d get embarrassed .......AGAIN.

I`ve beaten a slew of guys over 200 pounds that would have crushed you and I got the pics to prove it......it`s just that your ego won`t allow you to admit it.

NOW I`M PRO-CARD BOUND SONNY BOY......MY FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT,I GOTTA WEAR SHADES!!   8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3330 on: December 05, 2023, 04:06:33 PM »
Oh yeah,Brian........you are dismissed.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3331 on: December 05, 2023, 04:18:44 PM »
nah, he'll make 500-600k minimum, maybe a million.  I don't know what the 30k thing is, but it's not a "sale" straight up.
More Hanky shenanigans. He's never on the up and up always some gimmick. Another SCN World Record.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3332 on: December 05, 2023, 04:23:56 PM »
someone answer me this
shes a 40 some year old lawyer, hes a 46 year old man,.....why do they live like slobs?
I mean fuck, they have substantially more money than me and i live a cleaner life
disgusting.......her pussy must stink badddddddddd

once you get past the smell you've got her licked!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3333 on: December 05, 2023, 05:00:03 PM »
me thinks he is in a world of some kind of trouble these days

Yep very highly likely

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3334 on: December 05, 2023, 05:07:24 PM »

^^^^ 46 years old !

^^^^ 57 years old !

Look at these pics........you`re 46 and in your so-called prime you double chinned prick........I`m 57 and I win...............AGAIN!!!!!!!1111111111   ;D

You`re a mess dude!!

You are 150lbs of course you look great zoomed in back up put you next to a grown adult and the illusion is gone you are petite

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3335 on: December 05, 2023, 05:08:40 PM »
He`s sloped shouldered which detracts from his lack of width,has shallow underdeveloped abs,arms longer than a fucking apes,one huge fucking deltoid,and one normal (small) one,torn pec,torn biceps,and at 238 his legs are an inch bigger than my twigs but his teardrops are striated....WHOOP DEE DOO!  ;D

He`s a fucking mess that`s why he`s always last.

I am walking around under 220 today but yeah I am larger than the average man my height you are smaller than the average man your heigh and think you are a bodybuilder it's nonsense.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3336 on: December 05, 2023, 05:09:40 PM »

You Can`t touch this !

Like I`ve told you a zillion times with photogtraphic evidence to back it up, I have beaten tons of guys bigger than you.

If we were both in the Masters Class with no bodyweight limit,you`d get embarrassed .......AGAIN.

I`ve beaten a slew of guys over 200 pounds that would have crushed you and I got the pics to prove it......it`s just that your ego won`t allow you to admit it.

NOW I`M PRO-CARD BOUND SONNY BOY......MY FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT,I GOTTA WEAR SHADES!!   8)

I destroy you are your best right now you are a child you are built like the average 10th grade high school wrestler

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3337 on: December 05, 2023, 05:09:58 PM »
I am walking around under 220 today but yeah I am larger than the average man my height you are smaller than the average man your heigh and think you are a bodybuilder it's nonsense.

can you please address my question why dont you pull your pants up like a normal adult?

happy birthday

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3338 on: December 05, 2023, 05:12:41 PM »
can you please address my question why dont you pull your pants up like a normal adult?

happy birthday

Because he's far from Normal
And he's a Cuckold Faggott desperate for any male attention he can get.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3339 on: December 05, 2023, 05:17:21 PM »
Lean, yes.  Cut, yes.

Shredded?  No, man.  Shredded is when your hamstrings are totally in, your glutes are cut, you have no lower back fat, etc.

Lean and Cut every day at 46 is pretty good. I was 215lbs in today's update. I don't feel the need to try and get any leaner. I do feel I have brought the waist down.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3340 on: December 05, 2023, 05:27:06 PM »
Down to 215 from puking bile again.  Looks like he also lost 5 lbs of hair to go along with the lack of chest and back

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3341 on: December 05, 2023, 05:37:29 PM »
I am not here to talk about my finances. I am merely here to check my current condition. How does my 40 inch gut look does anyone see a Hernia? Right arm seems to be continuing to improve. A note to Wes you are petite your abs don’t count when you are 150lbs. You are also comparing my everyday condition to yours on stage or fully contest prepped 20 years ago and again with 14 inch arms not the same as TODAY.
Nice liposuction scars. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3342 on: December 05, 2023, 05:41:24 PM »
How many trophies have you won big guy?

I`ll wait!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3343 on: December 05, 2023, 05:45:31 PM »
Lean and Cut every day at 46 is pretty good. I was 215lbs in today's update. I don't feel the need to try and get any leaner. I do feel I have brought the waist down.
Looks soft and sloppy to  me and I`m serious......lay off the junk food numbskull.

If you ever took ONE SINGLE pic with your abs unflexed you`d have a distended pot belly,and you know it.

You look like a bag of smashed assholes in your latest pic.......are you blind,only an idjit would post that pic online thinking it looks good ...........idjit !  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3344 on: December 05, 2023, 05:47:21 PM »
I destroy you are your best right now you are a child you are built like the average 10th grade high school wrestler
OK Wilford think whatever you like, but you`ll cry when I win my next contest.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3345 on: December 05, 2023, 05:48:47 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3346 on: December 05, 2023, 06:36:30 PM »
Nice liposuction scars. ;)

lol come on man it’s not that difficult just stop stuffing your face

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3347 on: December 05, 2023, 06:39:21 PM »
Looks soft and sloppy to  me and I`m serious......lay off the junk food numbskull.

If you ever took ONE SINGLE pic with your abs unflexed you`d have a distended pot belly,and you know it.

You look like a bag of smashed assholes in your latest pic.......are you blind,only an idjit would post that pic online thinking it looks good ...........idjit !  :D

You have to be kidding me look how narrow my waist was this morning. Even unflexed after a meal the abs are still visible these days.  It’s not just my body fat I have brought my waist circumference noticeable down. I have nothing close to a distended pot belly at this weight. This is 215lbs and it’s lean not bloated no belly. Saying I have a gut at this point is just hate.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3348 on: December 05, 2023, 06:50:37 PM »
someone really has to answer these cause it just dont understand, and dont say cause hes a cuck or homo--i genuinely want to know

Why would he deliberately and consciously choose to have that mustache when it clearly makes him look older, uglier and pedoish----that is not hating, that is fact---WHY would he do this?

Why does he wear his pants like a 19 year old rapper when he is a 46 year old man? WHY?

like fuck, i dont understand

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3349 on: December 05, 2023, 07:10:21 PM »
someone really has to answer these cause it just dont understand, and dont say cause hes a cuck or homo--i genuinely want to know

Why would he deliberately and consciously choose to have that mustache when it clearly makes him look older, uglier and pedoish----that is not hating, that is fact---WHY would he do this?

Why does he wear his pants like a 19 year old rapper when he is a 46 year old man? WHY?

like fuck, i dont understand

There is literally zero reason to wear your pants like that at 46 unless you’re trying to meet other men for gratification.