Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202192 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4025 on: December 18, 2023, 07:48:19 PM »
Eat shit you retarded fucking weirdo.

Fuck off with your bullshit, lies, and cheating your retarded feral children out of child support. You are a lowlife moron.

No one cares about any of your bullshit. You’re a retard and a liar. Everything you have claimed about Lakehead University, the Thunder Bay police department, your steroid use, and your work/income is absolute nonsense.

You’re sick in the head and I hope it is fatal.

Now that is going to leave a mark!

Got a lot of two-faced fuckheads on here.

JPJ the dog is good, you have fun with the family, and I will TTY tomorrow.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4026 on: December 18, 2023, 08:54:26 PM »

2-faced? Walter outside of JPJ who from Getbig have you called a friend or at least hung out with?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4027 on: December 18, 2023, 11:01:34 PM »

Ha ha ha 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Poor ole Henda , You're far to slim & attractive to be Noticed by Him.

Only joking Henda. 👊🏻

Haha no worries my friend I can enjoy a joke about me just as much as any other

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4028 on: December 18, 2023, 11:10:04 PM »
I got a new dress today for my Christmas Party. When I look in the mirror I think to myself, “I’m only 1/3 the size of the northern girls Henda dates !   🤣

Hahaha that was a long time ago and never dates. These days don’t date anyone let alone fatties

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4029 on: December 18, 2023, 11:15:25 PM »
Also not that it needs further verification and those who don’t believe probably never will but despite the face being blocked that’s the exact same woman that’s in every photo Jane ever sent me, also the kitchen is the exact one as the upside down coffee cup photo and another photo sent to myself and chaos several years ago

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4030 on: December 19, 2023, 12:40:47 AM »
Will Matt C ever have the integrity to come back and admit that he was wrong about JPJ?

I think that Henda posting once again that he has seen proof should just about settle it. In fact it’s pretty much a fck you to Henda (Chaos and Walter too) for Matt to claim JPJ is lying and is in fact a man. So maybe Matt will be a man and come apologize.
OR - is JPJ actually correct that Matt is a piece of shit as a dad and not only doesn’t love his kids, doesn’t give a shit about them so doesn’t support them financially? I don’t know Matt, but I don’t think he is a “total” loser.
Brian “DITBAB” Hanks on the other hand is 100% a deadbeat dad who beat the shit out of his kids mom, and lost her because of those beatings and the fact that she found out about his homosexuality. Brian’s most recent wife left him as well (Emily) and the word is that she discovered that Brian needed more than she could give sexually and was getting men to fck him anally.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4031 on: December 19, 2023, 01:57:52 AM »
Today was an "OK" day for me.

I had no spotter...and that absolutely reduced my confidence. Consider:
I pressed 335-lb in 2.76s, but got 350-lb in 2.63s.

Here's my 350-lb "raw" bench press from last night [IMO, I had 360 "raw" in me...MAYBE 365, but...no spotter.  :(]:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1B2_XpOfrJ/

So...how could I bench ~5% more weight with a ~5% faster rep speed while being more tired?

?

IMO, the confidence loss / increase in nervousness of having no spotter impacted some of my sets, including my 335-lb set.

I ended with 225x15, all paused reps. I BARELY got that 15th rep, haha. Check it:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1B375PufXE/

I was shooting for 15 reps, ALL paused, at the END of my workout. By rep #5, I was like - "Oh man...this will be close, assuming I even get over 13", haha. But I did barely get it, and even managed to rack it to the highest rack! Haha. :)

Walter Sobchak can't even do 225x1 rep, LOL. Absolute weakling. He will NEVER post any photos as a result, but uses the Jane account [or gets Jane - assuming this IS a separate person] to post his body weight is 242-lb...LOL!!!

Hey Walter - say hi to your make-believe 115-lb girlfriend. LOL. 😆

I bailed on my 315 for reps attempt. IMO, I would have gotten 315x5, which was the MINIMUM I wanted to get.

I would not have gotten 315x9 today.

Calvin Johnson was at my gym today.

I did not beat him.

I also ran a 4.11s world record 40-yard dash today. Usain Bolt, Tyson Gay, Donovan Bailey, and Ben Johnson were all at my gym today.

They were nice about "it". "It" being how a middle aged White man could beat all of their world record sprint times as top Hebrew sprinters. Like I said, they were nice about "it".

I'm happy they were nice about "it".

I have a video of my 4.11s 40-yard dash video. Four Getbiggers have confirmed it. :) I don't post sprint videos on here. Princess L told me not to.

I'm happy that Usain Bolt and Ben Johnson, etc, were nice about "it". I will post more about "it" later. For now - I'm just glad I now hold the WORLD RECORD 40-yard dash time!

I'm so happy about "it". Usain Bolt high-fived me about "it"!

Awesome!

Anyway, with the contest coming to a close, I'm going to shoot for 365 "raw" for the bench.

FYI:
The heaviest "raw" bench video I have posted so far has been my 355-lb bench.

I posted a 375-lb bench press with sleeves, but haven't posted the 385 w/ sleeves video yet. I have sent it to some people by PM, but not shared it publicly yet.

I'm waiting for B. Hank to say "You could never bench 385, with or without sleeves", then share it, LOL.

So...I have saved / held back on posting some videos thus far to show up B. Hank when the time comes.

So I'm at 355 raw / 375 "equipped" for bench so far.

I'll do 365 next week "raw", and that will be my final submission.

I guess it's possible B. Hank is saving his videos too, and could beat me! You never know...

Though if he IS doing that...I'll beat his max bench in the new year!

PS - Walter Sobchak:
You should post your max 170-lb bench press video! Don't be afraid! Join the contest!

:)

Screenshot of my 350-lb bench press last night:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4032 on: December 19, 2023, 02:05:55 AM »

PS:

BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!

MONSTER 85-LB DEADLIFT, JANE.

HAHAHAHAHA, maybe one day Jane will be able to break inertia, and get the bar off the ground. 🤣

Don't worry - she'll get it next time!

Even if Jane is a woman [insignificant claim], he/she/it NEVER ran 40 yards in 4.33s.

You realize that would be the FASTEST female 40-yard dash time in HISTORY?  ::)

Fucking idiot. Address THAT in your bullshit shared account, moron.

Or 309x3 deadlift for a nearly anorexic woman + 28 wide grip overhand chinups - ALL BULLSHIT. Fucking moron.

OH HEY, WALTER:
You "warm up with my workout", right? You said that.

So let's see your warmup with 350-375 on the bench.

If you coulda'...you woulda'...

All your and Jane's claims are bullshit.

OH WAIT...JANE REALLY IS A WOMAN?

WOW!!!!!!

INCREDIBLE claim to verify. Stunning!  ::)

Every other claim was bullshit.

A 4.33s 40-yard dash...LOL.

Amazing to get the WORLD RECORD at age 18 when the average WR female sprinter from 50m to 800m is 28 years old, on average.  ::)

Absolute lying fuck/s.

Hey Walter - post a video beating me. Weakling. 🤣

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4033 on: December 19, 2023, 04:58:38 AM »
Will Matt C ever have the integrity to come back and admit that he was wrong about JPJ?

I think that Henda posting once again that he has seen proof should just about settle it. In fact it’s pretty much a fck you to Henda (Chaos and Walter too) for Matt to claim JPJ is lying and is in fact a man. So maybe Matt will be a man and come apologize.
OR - is JPJ actually correct that Matt is a piece of shit as a dad and not only doesn’t love his kids, doesn’t give a shit about them so doesn’t support them financially? I don’t know Matt, but I don’t think he is a “total” loser.
Brian “DITBAB” Hanks on the other hand is 100% a deadbeat dad who beat the shit out of his kids mom, and lost her because of those beatings and the fact that she found out about his homosexuality. Brian’s most recent wife left him as well (Emily) and the word is that she discovered that Brian needed more than she could give sexually and was getting men to fck him anally.

I paid 3k a month the first year and a half and pay 1500 since never touched the mother that is an actual court record she admits in court I never touched her it's an official record I even posted the transcript here 2 years ago. Also still not gay please keep your fantasies to yourself. I had you blocked because I don't like reading your gay filth I should have known better and not clicked on your response since you have gay tourettes. Take that shit elsewhere and for fuck sake my wife and I could not be better no idea why you guys keep claiming we broke up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4034 on: December 19, 2023, 05:20:37 AM »
Today was an "OK" day for me.

I had no spotter...and that absolutely reduced my confidence. Consider:
I pressed 335-lb in 2.76s, but got 350-lb in 2.63s.

Here's my 350-lb "raw" bench press from last night [IMO, I had 360 "raw" in me...MAYBE 365, but...no spotter.  :(]:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1B2_XpOfrJ/

So...how could I bench ~5% more weight with a ~5% faster rep speed while being more tired?

?

IMO, the confidence loss / increase in nervousness of having no spotter impacted some of my sets, including my 335-lb set.

I ended with 225x15, all paused reps. I BARELY got that 15th rep, haha. Check it:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1B375PufXE/

I was shooting for 15 reps, ALL paused, at the END of my workout. By rep #5, I was like - "Oh man...this will be close, assuming I even get over 13", haha. But I did barely get it, and even managed to rack it to the highest rack! Haha. :)

Walter Sobchak can't even do 225x1 rep, LOL. Absolute weakling. He will NEVER post any photos as a result, but uses the Jane account [or gets Jane - assuming this IS a separate person] to post his body weight is 242-lb...LOL!!!

Hey Walter - say hi to your make-believe 115-lb girlfriend. LOL. 😆

I bailed on my 315 for reps attempt. IMO, I would have gotten 315x5, which was the MINIMUM I wanted to get.

I would not have gotten 315x9 today.

Calvin Johnson was at my gym today.

I did not beat him.

I also ran a 4.11s world record 40-yard dash today. Usain Bolt, Tyson Gay, Donovan Bailey, and Ben Johnson were all at my gym today.

They were nice about "it". "It" being how a middle aged White man could beat all of their world record sprint times as top Hebrew sprinters. Like I said, they were nice about "it".

I'm happy they were nice about "it".

I have a video of my 4.11s 40-yard dash video. Four Getbiggers have confirmed it. :) I don't post sprint videos on here. Princess L told me not to.

I'm happy that Usain Bolt and Ben Johnson, etc, were nice about "it". I will post more about "it" later. For now - I'm just glad I now hold the WORLD RECORD 40-yard dash time!

I'm so happy about "it". Usain Bolt high-fived me about "it"!

Awesome!

Anyway, with the contest coming to a close, I'm going to shoot for 365 "raw" for the bench.

FYI:
The heaviest "raw" bench video I have posted so far has been my 355-lb bench.

I posted a 375-lb bench press with sleeves, but haven't posted the 385 w/ sleeves video yet. I have sent it to some people by PM, but not shared it publicly yet.

I'm waiting for B. Hank to say "You could never bench 385, with or without sleeves", then share it, LOL.

So...I have saved / held back on posting some videos thus far to show up B. Hank when the time comes.

So I'm at 355 raw / 375 "equipped" for bench so far.

I'll do 365 next week "raw", and that will be my final submission.

I guess it's possible B. Hank is saving his videos too, and could beat me! You never know...

Though if he IS doing that...I'll beat his max bench in the new year!

PS - Walter Sobchak:
You should post your max 170-lb bench press video! Don't be afraid! Join the contest!

:)

Screenshot of my 350-lb bench press last night:

I really don't recall ever seeing the 355 I still have you down at 350 but regardless it is all still great lifting. The 375/385 with elbows is also great however it is with elbow/knee sleeves which you admit add about 15lbs. The reason I don't want to start doing lifts with elbow support is because as you know that will increase the weight the triceps can push but it doesn't give any support to the pecs. You are overloading past your triceps strength and increasing the chance of injury to a pec when you start reinforcing the elbows. I do not wish to overload the pec due to enhanced tricep support. As such I am not going to wear elbow support and do not wish to compare non elbow supported lifts to raw lifts as again not the same.

Speaking of which I just did my first over 300 press (320) since surgery so yeah I am 5 months behind in training. You were under 315 in July when I pressed 315. You then got it once you started this in August and have improved the last 4 months. That entire time I was rehabbing and just got back to my July level. I am also 20lbs lighter than I was pre surgery. I was 235lbs the day prior to my surgery. I am 212lbs in the am these days and stronger than I was at 236lbs.

Are you going to have a better 2023 number? Absolutely but the thing is that just starts 2024. And honestly comparison is the thief of Joy I don't need to press more than you to be happy. I just need to improve. That is why I gave everyone an individual challenge at a number I felt they could make. The idea here was simply to motivate people to improve and set a baseline for 2024. But all these bitches are too afraid of being exposed as week to try.

I improved despite not being able to participate damn near the entire time. I am happy with that. In 2024 I would like to bench 350lbs that is my 2024 goal. I believe I can get there with a few months of training but I am not in a rush. I am also very happy about my current weight and condition I feel better. I may or I may not try for 325 for Xmas or New Year but don't really feel the need I pressed 320lbs despite you all claiming I couldn't lift the same post surgery. I am happy where I am at I can take it slow from here. If I press 325 in Jan or Feb instead of Dec that's fine with me.

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Matt 350 Verified
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 320 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
5. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
5. Residue 315 Goal
5. IronGrip400 315 Goal
6. ChristopherA 295 Goal
7. Darren Avey 275Goal
7. NJFlex 275 Goal
7. Krankenstein 275 Goal
7. Pasmith 275 Goal
7. Chaos 275lbs Goal
8. Kwon 250 Goal
8. Josh 250 Goal
8. Cephius 250 Goal
8. 38 Returns 250 Goal
9. Raymondo 225 Goal
9. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
9. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
9. Dave D 225 Goal
9. JoSwift 225 Goal
9. Hulkatron 225 Goal
10. Illuminati 225 Goal
10. Walter 225 Goal
10. Webster 225 Goal
11.GrapeApe 205 Goal
12. IronNat 195 Goal
12. Shizzo 195 Goal
12. Never1ashow 195 Goal
13. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
13. Wes 185 Goal
14. JPJ 135 Goal
14. Scott 135 Goal
15. Could be You

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4035 on: December 19, 2023, 05:34:05 AM »
Nothing weird about two adult men that are so obsessed with what random strangers on the internet think about them that they post thousands of words per day…. It is fun to get a daily dose of “thank god I’m not one of those tools” though. 😁

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4036 on: December 19, 2023, 05:45:08 AM »

I had no spotter...and that absolutely reduced my confidence.

It's a little bit more serious without the spotter or safeties isn't it? Kind of adds a little something doesn't it? A little bit of fear and consequences you better make that shit when you don't have a spotter. Bad lift off hit a peg on the way up not quite set right you better still get it. These guys want to argue locks and pauses yeah when you got a spot you can fuck around. When you have no spot on a bench PR you touch chest and go.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4037 on: December 19, 2023, 05:48:37 AM »
Brians not posting again

He normally has weekdays off

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4038 on: December 19, 2023, 05:51:48 AM »
Matt, please address the drug use PMs and explain the facebook stuff.

The data here is suggesting you've lost any momentum here you had, and are dropping in the polls by ignoring them.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4039 on: December 19, 2023, 06:01:45 AM »
Matt, please address the drug use PMs and explain the facebook stuff.

The data here is suggesting you've lost any momentum here you had, and are dropping in the polls by ignoring them.

What does he need to explain? He has clearly been on something so what why does he need to discuss it with you? Is it going to change your lack of exercise and training program? Would it justify you staying home eating ding dongs on the couch if he says he is taking something?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4040 on: December 19, 2023, 06:04:45 AM »
What does he need to explain? He has clearly been on something so what why does he need to discuss it with you? Is it going to change your lack of exercise and training program and justify you staying home eating ding dongs on the couch if he says he is taking something?

Shut the fuck up retard.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4041 on: December 19, 2023, 06:07:37 AM »
Shut the fuck up retard.

Sorry did I strike a nerve funny everyone makes fun of Matt and calls him a weak retard and he just outlifted the entire board. So go ahead call me a retard being labelled a retard around here is a good thing. I am proud to be grouped with Matt he has really put up and shown up. I still think the challenge was timed unfairly to me but Matt really did good none of you should ever talk shit to him again without first posting your 350lb bench presses. Which we all know will never happen he is a beast you are all a bunch of weaklings. I will be there myself in a few more months looking for 350 in 2024.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4042 on: December 19, 2023, 06:09:42 AM »
Sorry did I strike a nerve funny everyone makes fun of Matt and calls him a weak retard and he just outlifted the entire board. So go ahead call me a retard being labelled a retard around here is a good thing. I am proud to be grouped with Matt he has really put up and shown up. I still think the challenge was timed unfairly to me but Matt really did good none of you should ever talk shit to him again without first posting your 350lb bench presses. Which we all know will never happen he is a beast you are all a bunch of weaklings. I will be there myself in a few more months looking for 350 in 2024.

Didn't read.

If I wanted your opinion, I'd ask you.

Since I didn't, shut the fuck up.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4043 on: December 19, 2023, 06:10:19 AM »
Didn't read.

If I wanted your opinion, I'd ask you.

Since I didn't, shut the fuck up.

The retards showed up you and all your friends how you like those apples?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4044 on: December 19, 2023, 07:41:37 AM »

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH…..TOTAL BULLSHIT

MATT CANNING IS A LOWLIFE, LYING DEADBEAT WHO WON’T SUPPORT AND RAISE HIS OWN FERAL CHILDREN.

JPJ IS SUPERIOR TO HIM IN EVERY WAY.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4045 on: December 19, 2023, 07:44:27 AM »

Matt Canning is a lying weirdo retard who has abandoned his children.

Absolutely nothing he says is true.

Don’t confuse his self-diagnosed “autism” with his actual mental retardation and illness.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4046 on: December 19, 2023, 07:50:00 AM »
Nothing weird about two adult men that are so obsessed with what random strangers on the internet think about them that they post thousands of words per day…. It is fun to get a daily dose of “thank god I’m not one of those tools” though. 😁

FURTHER PROVING THAT BOTH JPJ AND WALTER SOBCHAK ARE SUPERIOR TO MATT “NO CHILD SUPPORT” CANNING IN EVERY WAY !

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4047 on: December 19, 2023, 07:56:40 AM »

Lol such a tough guy planning to sneak up on someone and cut them you are a Pussy

and you will go home with a life changing scar across your grid.

you can tell spencer how much of a tough guy you are but he will know daddy got opened up like a can of tuna. I would have thought with your Mexican jail fights in erm Arizona this would be easy for you. it just sort of sounds like you are scared now. don't be Brian it will be over before you know it. your face will feel warm you will see the blood and go into shock. I will disappear into the crowds. not my first time at the dance sweet cheeks. but we all know outside your MMA 'career' it will be yours.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4048 on: December 19, 2023, 08:02:00 AM »

you can tell spencer how much of a tough guy you are but he will know daddy got opened up like a can of tuna. I would have thought with your Mexican jail fights in erm Arizona this would be easy for you. it just sort of sounds like you are scared now. don't be Brian it will be over before you know it. your face will feel warm you will see the blood and go into shock. I will disappear into the crowds. not my first time at the dance sweet cheeks. but we all know outside your MMA 'career' it will be yours.
SCARES CEREAL  KILLERS

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4049 on: December 19, 2023, 08:16:38 AM »

Jesus you have outed yourself as an absolute pussy