Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202096 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4075 on: December 19, 2023, 10:38:20 AM »
Blah blah blah my name is Krank and I don’t want to do a simple bench press because I am afraid I will be exposed

I have done bench.   Where is the 225 x 15 squat?   Ohhhh thats right you can't count to 15.   Try again pin cushion.

Everything I just said up there chips away at you....because you know its alllllllll true.  I have videos of my lifts...how am I afraid of being exposed?  You reallllly do suck at trying to bury someone.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4076 on: December 19, 2023, 10:45:51 AM »
But it’s not just the bench the number without context means nothing. When you take my size and condition and age into account it’s the combination. Fuck no you don’t see people like me with my size and condition and strength walking around everyday. I don’t care whay gym you to. I am not a fat powerlifter I am not an average gym build not even close

Is this the same type of story as your strict curl world record ?

Any 225 lb man with 20 years of PED use, who can’t rep 405 lbs on the flat bench or squats is weak. Not “conditioned”…weak.

Your sad pathetic little contest just reminded me that I miss TommyWishbone’s posts.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4077 on: December 19, 2023, 10:50:28 AM »
By all means put up a 325lb bench then critique my strength until then you are just a jealous hater

So you think a 320 bench for somebody who is blasting peds for over 20 years is impressive? I would seriously consider getting your gear tested because it’s not working.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4078 on: December 19, 2023, 10:56:47 AM »
Bhanks  - why do you subject yourself to this daily?  Between the botched surgery, the failing/failed marriage, the litany of legal problems, the mess and garbage strewn about on the floor that needs to be cleaned up (green dart), the 60+ medical ailments, the failed orphanage/shelter, the failed youtube page that never took off, etc - doesnt it make sense to address those more pressing needs than the haters on GB?   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4079 on: December 19, 2023, 11:10:43 AM »
Bhanks  - why do you subject yourself to this daily?  Between the botched surgery, the failing/failed marriage, the litany of legal problems, the mess and garbage strewn about on the floor that needs to be cleaned up (green dart), the 60+ medical ailments, the failed orphanage/shelter, the failed youtube page that never took off, etc - doesnt it make sense to address those more pressing needs than the haters on GB?   

He is addressing the pressing needs, it's just that it's a shitty press given his weight and steroid use.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4080 on: December 19, 2023, 11:17:48 AM »
I benched 185 for 12 reps this morning, was pretty pleased with myself.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4081 on: December 19, 2023, 11:46:47 AM »
Bcanklequeer math:

Lets say there are 100 members of getbig.

50% dont lift.  So that leaves 50 people

Those 50 left are gimmicks of the first 50.

100 members - 50 who dont lift - 50 gimmicks = 0

Yet 10 people are left that lift.

Huh....weird.

P.S.  Brian, how does it feel knowing a near 55yo man without the bio-identical hormones does things you have 99 excuses for not being able to do?  My fitness is 100x better than yours.  (*cough* not winded doing FIFTEEN squats at 225....and counted each and every one of them)

Before you challenge me to anything....show me 225 x 15 WITHOUT getting winded....and WITHOUT an excuse

Krank he is a pathetically weak specimen of a man - at 46 with 25yrs of steroid usage he thinks a 320lb bench is impressive  ::).

He cannot do power cleans / Snatches etc
hell his 1/4 squat attempt was abysmal

Yet here he is  Trying to brag about how Strong he isn't
& how Big & awful he looks.  :D  ;D
He's either a complete Retard or completely delusional & very likely Both.
As he's continuously getting Humiliated & shown up for the Lies & crap
he posts, Yet he continues  ::)

Just enjoy Ridiculing him its fun.  ;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4082 on: December 19, 2023, 11:47:22 AM »
Brian

If you weren’t banned from gyms for molesting 15 yr old lads would know that in a proper gym like prophecy nobody would bat an eye at 5’10.5 and 215lbs struggling to get three plates up. Nobody

That’s why you stay away from the bigger boys at the proper gyms

Your ego can’t take it

You are a bluffer Brian a wife beating gay fella who has no friends - coop did well at the curl comp this weekend . You were nowhere to be seen - like everyone. Who knows you they drop you once they realise what you are about.

As for me being josh you’ve been told numerous times you have a uk number to call me on you choose not to

Get ready for a stripe from ear to ear
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4083 on: December 19, 2023, 11:52:25 AM »
Brian

If you weren’t banned from gyms for molesting 15 yr old lads would know that in a proper gym like prophecy nobody would bat an eye at 5’10.5 and 215lbs struggling to get three plates up. Nobody

Your ego can’t take it

You are a bluffer Brian a wife beating gay fella who has no friends - coop did well at the curl comp this weekend . You were nowhere to be seen - like everyone. Who knows you they drop you once they realise what you are about.

As for me being josh you’ve been told numerous times you have a uk number to call me on you choose not to

LOL, Coop dropped Brian fairly quickly.

When Brian first started strict curling he was blabbing daily “ coop this coop that”

Now not a word about coop

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4084 on: December 19, 2023, 12:12:24 PM »
He is addressing the pressing needs, it's just that it's a shitty press given his weight and steroid use.
:D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4085 on: December 19, 2023, 12:25:41 PM »
Brian

Your ego can’t take it

truth right there.... seen it before lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4086 on: December 19, 2023, 12:28:42 PM »

When Brian first started strict curling he was blabbing daily “ coop this coop that”

Maybe coop stole Brians' wife? 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4087 on: December 19, 2023, 12:42:50 PM »
Coop looked like his BP was pretty high.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4088 on: December 19, 2023, 12:47:42 PM »
Coop looked like his BP was pretty high.

Maybe Poop took the same steroids Hanks is taking? 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4089 on: December 19, 2023, 12:52:58 PM »
Look at plates he bought for his home gym…. Those were built for novice trainers, he said it’s easier to pull those plates off the bar; LOL as if sliding a 45 plate off a weight bar is some type of difficulty for someone who’s been training for 30 years.

This dude constantly exposes himself as a fraud. Hankins is someone who has hung out/around the gym scene for the last 3 decades but he knows nothing about anything. And he will prove this because he will argue about all the knowledge he does have.

He’s just a moron who has used drugs, gotten liposuction, Botox and worked out occasionally, but is overly impressed himself.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4090 on: December 19, 2023, 01:04:40 PM »
Blah blah blah you just want to spew nonsense this is a Josh gimmick account. I don't care what lies you people tell 38 isn't even real. If you actually saw the fight you would sing a different tune. I am on a completely different athletic level by all means come find me and stab me you are going to need more than a knife good luck.

you cant navigate a set of steps

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4091 on: December 19, 2023, 01:11:34 PM »
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH…..I’m a tiny little weak, broke bitch and JPJ owns me !

I don’t know where the manlet retard is getting his steroids from, but they sure don’t seem to be working all that well.

Father of the Year candidate ! Can’t hold down a job because he is retarded and won’t pay child support because he is a lazy deadbeat little bitch.

-JPJ (National Champion and fully vetted Getbig member)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4092 on: December 19, 2023, 01:34:49 PM »

Legit LOL

http://media.giphy.com/media/26tPo9rksWnfPo4HS/giphy.gif
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4093 on: December 19, 2023, 01:36:44 PM »

Coop flew the coop !  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4094 on: December 19, 2023, 01:39:25 PM »

he spent time in Brians company.....no wonder he dumped him

Brian was using Coop to try and get an advantage in SC thinking he would get preferential treatment.
Without a leg up Brian has zero chance of achieving anything

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4095 on: December 19, 2023, 02:05:59 PM »
Look at plates he bought for his home gym…. Those were built for novice trainers, he said it’s easier to pull those plates off the bar; LOL as if sliding a 45 plate off a weight bar is some type of difficulty for someone who’s been training for 30 years.

This dude constantly exposes himself as a fraud. Hankins is someone who has hung out/around the gym scene for the last 3 decades but he knows nothing about anything. And he will prove this because he will argue about all the knowledge he does have.

He’s just a moron who has used drugs, gotten liposuction, Botox and worked out occasionally, but is overly impressed himself.

Ive heard this mentioned a few times and didnt really think it was true-  but had a look and he has actually admitted using it previously lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4096 on: December 19, 2023, 02:22:13 PM »
To be honest I have used every type of plate I can think about and the ones I have are the nicest for everyday usage same with my dumbbells the york dumbbells are very high quality the position the hand in the center. I purchased my plates and dumbbells in 2010 I have had them a long time.

You know how I know I am shredded? You are guys are accusing me of liposuction now damn I am in shape. Going to hit arms tonight I really think the cable tricep work is making a difference.

No 320 is not some kind of record however it is very respectable 4 months post hernia repair at 212lbs with single digit body fat at 46 years old. Absolutely this entire board should be able to bench more and should be in better shape than me but they are not and that’s the point.

Matt showed up. I showed up. You bitches are all scared with excuses.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4097 on: December 19, 2023, 02:25:42 PM »
To be honest I have used every type of plate I can think about and the ones I have are the nicest for everyday usage same with my dumbbells the york dumbbells are very high quality the position the hand in the center. I purchased my plates and dumbbells in 2010 I have had them a long time.

You know how I know I am shredded? You are guys are accusing me of liposuction now damn I am in shape. Going to hit arms tonight I really think the cable tricep work is making a difference.

No 320 is not some kind of record however it is very respectable 4 months post hernia repair and as far as my actual body fat and condition it is on another level right now

This post is intellectually way above Brians capability

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4098 on: December 19, 2023, 02:44:04 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/C1AGhyyOHDf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Notice you see coop but no bhanky…

Why is that Brian.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4099 on: December 19, 2023, 02:48:43 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/C1AGhyyOHDf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Notice you see coop but no bhanky…

Why is that Brian.

Because I didn’t compete they changed their bi laws and no longer offer the option to compete as an untested athlete also even if they did my core is not ready for single curls yet it really puts a strain on your core

My midsection felt a little funny after the heavy bench to be honest I would wear a weight lifting belt if attempting another single