Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202299 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4150 on: December 20, 2023, 03:38:17 PM »
Is the contest still going on?

What about the meet up in Vegas? Where Brian gets his teeth re arranged?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4151 on: December 20, 2023, 03:43:54 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4152 on: December 20, 2023, 03:52:38 PM »
I think Matt won by a landslide.  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4153 on: December 20, 2023, 03:57:28 PM »

Look at his pot belly stretching the shirt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4154 on: December 20, 2023, 04:37:34 PM »

Yes submission for 2023 are valid until midnight 12/31 the idea is to put a number on the board so you have a baseline to improve for 2024. People seem to be missing that concept. I could care less of Matt is benching more today I am comparing me to me. If I can improve upon 2023 number in 2024 that will be undeniable progress. Put a number up and hold yourself accountable to improve in 2024 don’t worry about what others lift the idea is to beat 2023 number in 2024 but you can’t do that if you don’t put up a 2023 number. Having it posted and public makes it accountable you can’t say yeah I kind of almost was going to make gains in 2024 we can clearly see who does and who doesn’t. But regardless everyone can set some public accountable goals for 2024. And yeah we are exposing posers as well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4155 on: December 20, 2023, 04:51:05 PM »
Is it hard for people on this board at their ages to make actual gains? Fuck yes it is we all know that so what put up a 2023 number and try to beat it in 2024

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4156 on: December 20, 2023, 04:54:43 PM »
Yes submission for 2023 are valid until midnight 12/31 the idea is to put a number on the board so you have a baseline to improve for 2024. People seem to be missing that concept. I could care less of Matt is benching more today I am comparing me to me. If I can improve upon 2023 number in 2024 that will be undeniable progress. Put a number up and hold yourself accountable to improve in 2024 don’t worry about what others lift the idea is to beat 2023 number in 2024 but you can’t do that if you don’t put up a 2023 number. Having it posted and public makes it accountable you can’t say yeah I kind of almost was going to make gains in 2024 we can clearly see who does and who doesn’t. But regardless everyone can set some public accountable goals for 2024. And yeah we are exposing posers as well
Is it hard for people on this board at their ages to make actual gains? Fuck yes it is we all know that so what put up a 2023 number and try to beat it in 2024
Shut up dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4157 on: December 20, 2023, 06:11:17 PM »
Shut up dummy.

If you can’t make your 275 for 2023 we will reduce you to 250 for 2024. However if you made some thing we could give you a more accurate realistic goal. Would 225lbs be more realistic for you?

Are you another Jeff who can’t lift anything? No benching allowed for Chaos? You got a bad shoulder do you big guy?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4158 on: December 20, 2023, 06:26:00 PM »

This is the G&O board Mensa boy.

If you want to pump up your fragile ego you should try one of the following boards, dick drainer.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=71.0

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=46.0

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4159 on: December 20, 2023, 06:32:37 PM »
By all means

Cool story bro

Pump cover

What am i missing?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4160 on: December 20, 2023, 06:44:46 PM »
I just thought of something….

Walter made Matt “MR. TITS” Canning literally stay up all night crying !   🤣

CRYING like a little bitch.

A retarded broke, weak baby, who has to take drugs to lift warmup weights.

Bwahahahahahaha !!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4161 on: December 20, 2023, 09:33:33 PM »
I have joint custody no idea what you are talking about

You don’t have him 50% of the time. You don’t give a fck about that kid.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4162 on: December 20, 2023, 09:38:34 PM »

This…

Kids already in therapy because of Brian’s parenting at 4 years old.

Will be in a juvenile detention centre by 9.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4163 on: December 20, 2023, 10:43:12 PM »
This…

Does anyone know if it’s normal? I just hate for the little freak to be a retard like Matt’s kids. I am sure the boy will get picked on and bullied in school like Brian did. Talked to Brian’s highschool classmates and found out that Brian got bullied a lot. They didn’t seem to care that they’d hurt brian but I think it was because one knew what he is like today. May be cruel but I just laughed.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4164 on: December 20, 2023, 11:05:30 PM »
Does anyone know if it’s normal? I just hate for the little freak to be a retard like Matt’s kids. I am sure the boy will get picked on and bullied in school like Brian did. Talked to Brian’s highschool classmates and found out that Brian got bullied a lot. They didn’t seem to care that they’d hurt brian but I think it was because one knew what he is like today. May be cruel but I just laughed.

So, his kid is in therapy because he can’t hold a pen/ pencil properly.

Holds it with a fist as per Brian.

Definitely not normal.

But look at the genetic gene pool you are pulling from.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4165 on: December 21, 2023, 01:43:38 AM »
My max was actually a couple reps over 30 I remember at the time only offensive and defensive lineman were getting more at the combine my standard warmup was a set of 25.

I was looking for Jane's horseshit/lie 40-yard dash claim and saw this.

B. Hank - why wouldn't you remember your number of reps at 225? For instance, Eddie Hall got 42. He posted it in a video...I think it may have been at a UK bodybuilding expo earlier this year, but I can't find it.

Brian Shaw got 44, and Robert Oberst got 40. Shaw starts at 7:58, and Oberst at 10:10:

^ Brian Shaw was using both wrist wraps and elbow sleeves, which you told me help a lot [I think they give 5%, but IMO, they do not give 10%].

My friend told me wrist wraps alone will help me about as much as my loose elbow sleeves do. I think I have a pair in my closet, so I'll dig them up and try to see what I can get before the contest here ends on January 1st.

I'm hoping my final submission for the contest is 360+ raw.

So far, my best raw lift submission is 350. The positive/concentric rep speed was 3.88s here [which is also my 40-yard dash time!]:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyfAUyktbGR/

And again on Saturday night, in 2.51s:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1B2_XpOfrJ/

^ I had 360 in me, IMO. So I'm going to go for 360 raw next week, and if I get it, they 365. That will be my final submission for the contest. IMO, I'm close to 370 raw right now, but I won't have time to risk attempting it. If I miss, I may not be able to get 360...and we're down to the wire now, so...expect a final submission of either 360 or 365 for me.

:)

I just realized all my other lifts were with sleeves [albeit loose-fitting knee sleeves that my friend wears...not elbow sleeves], and are inadmissible.  :-\

My best video upload with sleeves was this 375-lb I got a couple of weeks back:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0X_Caetirj/

Still over 200-lb heavier than Walter Sobchak can bench press with Jane rowing it!

Ronnie Coleman supposed got 225x77 at the 1997 Arnold Classic expo. No idea if that's true or not, but I can see Ronnie getting 225x50+, for sure.

My best 225 for reps so far is 225x25, but I'm stronger now than I was when I did it here:

I think I can get 225x26+ now, but without my butt coming off the bench. With sleeves, I think I can get 225x28.

That said, if I get wrist wraps...and get a couple of sessions training 225 for reps...I do think I'll hit 30.

B. Hank, question for you:

Why don't you remember how many reps you got at 225? This is why I'm somewhat skeptical. 225x30+ is significant.

I mean - Brian Shaw, Eddie Hall, and Robert Oberst are three of the strongest men in history, and they barely got over 40 reps.

Eric Spoto got 315x43 at one of Dave Palumbo's "Bros vs. Pros" contests.

I'm very confident I could get close to 225x30 raw, but that's no easy feat...consider that Luke Skaarup got 30 reps in 2012, which was the same year he won his first Ontario's Strongest Man contest. He was 6'0" and 296-lb at the time. Kyle Rayner got 29 reps, and he was 6'1" and 282-lb at the time:

^ I notice they are both using wrist wraps. I'm curious what I can get with wrist wraps.

Like I said, I feel I will be able to hit 225x30, but it won't be easy. I mean, Brian Shaw was getting tired by the 35-rep mark. So...I'm just curious why you wouldn't remember how many you got, B. Hank.

Anyway, I'm realistic. I feel that about 30 reps is realistic for me. But over 30 reps is an elite lift.

If you truly got 225x31 or 225x32, that's really good, B. Hank. Walter Sobchak can get 225x1 with JustPlaneJane rowing it for him.

His bench press max is 170, just for perspective. He can do the rep in 4.33s.

But IMO, your physique suggests you can get 225 for 20-30 here. Like I said, over 30 reps with 225 is an elite lift. If you truly got that - good work!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4166 on: December 21, 2023, 01:53:08 AM »
Umm yeh - 4.3 is nfl combine STUD level. For a woman it’s super human.

Yeah...especially when you consider that the female world record is 4.45s, set by Briana Williams in 2021.

https://fb.watch/p3MSxGE-Kt/

And Hannah Cunliffe is estimated to be able to get it in 4.44s:

https://fb.watch/p3NaVwRBBa/

Once you realize JustPlaneJane is lying - and lying badly - with her horseshit 40-yard dash claim, it sort of puts a question mark on anything she's claiming.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4167 on: December 21, 2023, 01:58:55 AM »
GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Matt 350 Verified
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 320 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
5. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
5. Residue 315 Goal
5. IronGrip400 315 Goal
6. ChristopherA 295 Goal
7. Darren Avey 275Goal
7. NJFlex 275 Goal
7. Krankenstein 275 Goal
7. Pasmith 275 Goal
7. Chaos 275lbs Goal
8. Kwon 250 Goal
8. Josh 250 Goal
8. Cephius 250 Goal
8. 38 Returns 250 Goal
9. Raymondo 225 Goal
9. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
9. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
9. Dave D 225 Goal
9. JoSwift 225 Goal
9. Hulkatron 225 Goal
10. Illuminati 225 Goal
10. Walter 225 Goal
10. Webster 225 Goal
11.GrapeApe 205 Goal
12. IronNat 195 Goal
12. Shizzo 195 Goal
12. Never1ashow 195 Goal
13. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
13. Wes 185 Goal
14. JPJ 135 Goal
14. Scott 135 Goal
15. Could be You

Has the letter board been updated yet?

Put me down for 350 raw [verified] and 375 equipped [w/ sleeves - verified].

Am I still in 2nd?

Put Walter Sobchak down for 175 [goal].

And put JustPlaneJane down for 85-lb deadlift [goal is to get the bar moving next time she tries it].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4168 on: December 21, 2023, 02:09:08 AM »
In the time it takes to watch that 10 or 11 second video clip, I’m 100M away to the right.

How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

LOL!!!!

Lmao...all the elaborate detail in a bullshit story. So the football players were really nice about "it", Jane? Amazing they were nice about "it", given that "it" never happened. Haha, all the specific details for something that never took place. You believe your bullshit. It's hilarious. 🤣

Fucking idiot...if you were a top level sprinter on ANY level, you would be smart enough to know that a 4.33s 40-yard dash time doesn't even make sense as a LIE.

It would literally be like me claiming a 700 bench press at 200. Stupid fuck. Literally something that no 200-lb lifter in history has EVER done. And if you WERE a top sprinter, you would KNOW you were posting a lie that literally no one in history has ever accomplished.  ::)

Again, this not only exposes you as a liar [OBVIOUSLY], but suggests you aren't even familiar with what top sprinters do AT ALL. Meaning: you were never a top sprinter at ANY level.

● I could beat you at the 100m, and I would be HAPPY to do that challenge against you.
● B. Hank could beat you at the 100m.

ALL female sprints between 50-800m are ~10% slower than men. Yet somehow you were only 5.1% slower than Christian Coleman's 4.12s 40-yard dash men's record?

ALL female sprint world records combined were by women averaging 28 years in age. Yet you did it at age 18?

The fastest 50-metre women's run was 5.96s by Irina Privalova. That works out to a speed of 8.39m/s. But your bullshit [lie] claim of a 40-yard [36.576m] time in 4.33s puts you at a speed of 8.45m/s.

Like Hulkotron said, shorter runs have slower average speeds because less time is spent at top speed.

Adjust that into your bullshit claims next time, you lying moron!

Irina also did that at age 26, yet you managed to reach your prime nearly a decade younger?  ::)

Fucking idiot.

Post the video of this mystical world record 40-yard dash time. Oh wait, Princess L told you not to post pictures or videos, and you're too scared to do it. Haha, fucking pussy.

Oh, and one more thing:

BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!

LOL!!!! Monster 85-lb deadlift. Hahahahaha, fucking weakling/pussy. 😆

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4169 on: December 21, 2023, 03:00:58 AM »

Actually I do get him 50% of the time other than school days.  I spent all day with him yesterday and have him all week this week including Christmas next week. I also have 2 step daughters a wife and a dog. Just because you have a miserably life  doesn’t mean everyone else does.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4170 on: December 21, 2023, 03:02:18 AM »
This…

He says he wants to get rid of Santa so he can steal Christmas and keep all the presents to himself. He is the joy of my life 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4171 on: December 21, 2023, 03:03:26 AM »

Kid is 98th percentile in size no one is picking on him. He also was drawing figures all day yesterday in the car his drawing has improved. He has the holding of writing instruments down really good now. Thank you all for your concern.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4172 on: December 21, 2023, 03:13:47 AM »
I was looking for Jane's horseshit/lie 40-yard dash claim and saw this.

B. Hank - why wouldn't you remember your number of reps at 225? For instance, Eddie Hall got 42. He posted it in a video...I think it may have been at a UK bodybuilding expo earlier this year, but I can't find it.

Brian Shaw got 44, and Robert Oberst got 40. Shaw starts at 7:58, and Oberst at 10:10:

^ Brian Shaw was using both wrist wraps and elbow sleeves, which you told me help a lot [I think they give 5%, but IMO, they do not give 10%].

My friend told me wrist wraps alone will help me about as much as my loose elbow sleeves do. I think I have a pair in my closet, so I'll dig them up and try to see what I can get before the contest here ends on January 1st.

I'm hoping my final submission for the contest is 360+ raw.

So far, my best raw lift submission is 350. The positive/concentric rep speed was 3.88s here [which is also my 40-yard dash time!]:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyfAUyktbGR/

And again on Saturday night, in 2.51s:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1B2_XpOfrJ/

^ I had 360 in me, IMO. So I'm going to go for 360 raw next week, and if I get it, they 365. That will be my final submission for the contest. IMO, I'm close to 370 raw right now, but I won't have time to risk attempting it. If I miss, I may not be able to get 360...and we're down to the wire now, so...expect a final submission of either 360 or 365 for me.

:)

I just realized all my other lifts were with sleeves [albeit loose-fitting knee sleeves that my friend wears...not elbow sleeves], and are inadmissible.  :-\

My best video upload with sleeves was this 375-lb I got a couple of weeks back:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0X_Caetirj/

Still over 200-lb heavier than Walter Sobchak can bench press with Jane rowing it!

Ronnie Coleman supposed got 225x77 at the 1997 Arnold Classic expo. No idea if that's true or not, but I can see Ronnie getting 225x50+, for sure.

My best 225 for reps so far is 225x25, but I'm stronger now than I was when I did it here:

I think I can get 225x26+ now, but without my butt coming off the bench. With sleeves, I think I can get 225x28.

That said, if I get wrist wraps...and get a couple of sessions training 225 for reps...I do think I'll hit 30.

B. Hank, question for you:

Why don't you remember how many reps you got at 225? This is why I'm somewhat skeptical. 225x30+ is significant.

I mean - Brian Shaw, Eddie Hall, and Robert Oberst are three of the strongest men in history, and they barely got over 40 reps.

Eric Spoto got 315x43 at one of Dave Palumbo's "Bros vs. Pros" contests.

I'm very confident I could get close to 225x30 raw, but that's no easy feat...consider that Luke Skaarup got 30 reps in 2012, which was the same year he won his first Ontario's Strongest Man contest. He was 6'0" and 296-lb at the time. Kyle Rayner got 29 reps, and he was 6'1" and 282-lb at the time:

^ I notice they are both using wrist wraps. I'm curious what I can get with wrist wraps.

Like I said, I feel I will be able to hit 225x30, but it won't be easy. I mean, Brian Shaw was getting tired by the 35-rep mark. So...I'm just curious why you wouldn't remember how many you got, B. Hank.

Anyway, I'm realistic. I feel that about 30 reps is realistic for me. But over 30 reps is an elite lift.

If you truly got 225x31 or 225x32, that's really good, B. Hank. Walter Sobchak can get 225x1 with JustPlaneJane rowing it for him.

His bench press max is 170, just for perspective. He can do the rep in 4.33s.

But IMO, your physique suggests you can get 225 for 20-30 here. Like I said, over 30 reps with 225 is an elite lift. If you truly got that - good work!

Because it was 20 years ago and yes I really did get 31 or 32 reps all o remember was I for over 30 which was my goal and at the time only offensive linemen on the combine were getting more. I was proud of it at the time. I was not attempting any max one reps at the time but I was getting 315lbs for about 6 reps without a spot. Again this was 20 years ago. It was also about 6 months prior to pec tear number 1. I have had 3 majors tears at this point. You can actually feel multiple tears in the pec.

I may see a dr in California this summer who has a repair technique for old tears. If I were to get a surgery and repair that would change my 2024 outlook.

Currently I am hoping to hit 350lbs in 2024. I would be happy with that. I know it will improve as again I literally just did my first attempt at a single since July this last week. I will say it did feel weird in the abdomen. I would wear a belt if attempting another single. I am not in a rush as I am happy with my current development and strength and do not need an injury. I have gotten back to pre surgery level pressing and will improve the next few months. I am 217lbs this am.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4173 on: December 21, 2023, 03:29:55 AM »
Because it was 20 years ago and yes I really did get 31 or 32 reps all o remember was I for over 30 which was my goal and at the time only offensive linemen on the combine were getting more. I was proud of it at the time. I was not attempting any max one reps at the time but I was getting 315lbs for about 6 reps without a spot. Again this was 20 years ago. It was also about 6 months prior to pec tear number 1. I have had 3 majors tears at this point. You can actually feel multiple tears in the pec.

I may see a dr in California this summer who has a repair technique for old tears. If I were to get a surgery and repair that would change my 2024 outlook.

Currently I am hoping to hit 350lbs in 2024. I would be happy with that. I know it will improve as again I literally just did my first attempt at a single since July this last week. I will say it did feel weird in the abdomen. I would wear a belt if attempting another single. I am not in a rush as I am happy with my current development and strength and do not need an injury. I have gotten back to pre surgery level pressing and will improve the next few months. I am 217lbs this am.

What's your bf% bhank ??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4174 on: December 21, 2023, 03:33:28 AM »
What's your bf% bhank ??

More than lean enough I have no desire to be any leaner. If I had to guess I would say around 8%

I didn’t take any morning pics today because my son is asleep in my bed I just snuck to my office for coffee