Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202044 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4200 on: December 21, 2023, 09:51:49 AM »
Bitch,this is my last interaction with you  dickhead so listen up and listen up good.

I do  not want any part of your Mickey Mouse made up contest that nobody is in except Matt who destroys you on every level liftingwise so remove my name off that made ip list.

Another thing,you said one time that just because I was older than you it didn`t give me a pass for you throwing me a slap,so when my contdst rols around please show up on Pottsburgh and slao me.

You wouldn

Nothing to do with any kind of contest. Based on your historical pics and current age I would be genuinely impressed if you could press 170lbs. I would absolutely give you props if you performed any kind of bench press and attempted more next year. Have some balls put up your best bench press and show us something give us hope that someone can actually be fit at your age. No one believes you are training hard and have any strength.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4201 on: December 21, 2023, 09:53:03 AM »
Bitch,this is my last interaction with you  dickhead so listen up and listen up good.

I do  not want any part of your Mickey Mouse made up contest that nobody is in except Matt who destroys you on every level liftingwise so remove my name off that made ip list.

Another thing,you said one time that just because I was older than you it didn`t give me a pass for you throwing me a slap,so when my contdst rols around please show up on Pottsburgh and slao me.

You wouldn

For the record (without the old man typos) I never joined the Retard Bench Press Challenge either.

I guess the two steroid abusing morons feel better IF, IF, IF, they can out lift a 135 lb all-natural female ?

FOAD with your stupid challenge bullshit. Both of you assholes have been on drugs and lying about it for decades and neither of you can lift for shit.

Both of you two imbeciles need to get off the internet and go raise your feral kids for chrissakes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4202 on: December 21, 2023, 09:54:34 AM »
For the record (without the old man typos) I never joined the Retard Bench Press Challenge either.

I guess the two steroid abusing morons feel better IF, IF, IF, they can out lift a 135 lb all-natural female ?

FOAD with your stupid challenge bullshit. Both of you assholes have been on drugs and lying about it for decades and neither of you can lift for shit.

Both of you two imbeciles need to get off the internet and go raise your feral kids for chrissakes.

Again check the list everyone was given a unique number fitting their age weight and yes sex. Your challenge goal number is 135lbs your bodyweight you should be able to manage that yes? It is about challenging yourself and being accountable not competing with others. The idea is to set a baseline number in 2023 and break it in 2024

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Matt 350 Verified
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 320 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
5. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
5. Residue 315 Goal
5. IronGrip400 315 Goal
6. ChristopherA 295 Goal
7. Darren Avey 275Goal
7. NJFlex 275 Goal
7. Krankenstein 275 Goal
7. Pasmith 275 Goal
7. Chaos 275lbs Goal
8. Kwon 250 Goal
8. Josh 250 Goal
8. Cephius 250 Goal
8. 38 Returns 250 Goal
9. Raymondo 225 Goal
9. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
9. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
9. Dave D 225 Goal
9. JoSwift 225 Goal
9. Hulkatron 225 Goal
10. Illuminati 225 Goal
10. Walter 225 Goal
10. Webster 225 Goal
11.GrapeApe 205 Goal
12. IronNat 195 Goal
12. Shizzo 195 Goal
12. Never1ashow 195 Goal
13. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
13. Wes 185 Goal
14. JPJ 135 Goal
14. Scott 135 Goal
15. Could be You

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4203 on: December 21, 2023, 09:57:41 AM »
You are ignoring this loser.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4204 on: December 21, 2023, 09:58:22 AM »
I don’t flat bench as it just doesn’t feel right to me anymore. I was in the gym fucking around and did 335 on incline. I’m always strong on incline though I only really press occasionally with dumbbells. I don’t record anything cause I don’t really care. Just posting what I did. I will shoot for a 405 incline next year and when and if I get it I will have someone record it. I’m pretty sure I had 355 in me today but did not bother pushing it as I did have a wee bit of pain in right shoulder. So you can put me down as 335 incline not verified I guess.

I don’t lie about lifts or measurements. Weighed 254 today.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4205 on: December 21, 2023, 10:01:39 AM »
Again check the list everyone was given a unique number fitting their age weight and yes sex. Your challenge goal number is 135lbs your bodyweight you should be able to manage that yes? It is about challenging yourself and being accountable not competing with others. The idea is to set a baseline number in 2023 and break it in 2024

GETBIG 2023 Bench Press Leader Challenge Board
1. BigRo 396 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 415)
2. Matt 350 Verified
2. Tatoo 350 Goal
3. RobcGuns 330 Goal
3. GymRat 330 Goal
3. Soul Crusher 330 Goal
4. Bhank 320 Verified (Special Challenge Goal 330)
5. Wazhazbin 315 Goal
5. Residue 315 Goal
5. IronGrip400 315 Goal
6. ChristopherA 295 Goal
7. Darren Avey 275Goal
7. NJFlex 275 Goal
7. Krankenstein 275 Goal
7. Pasmith 275 Goal
7. Chaos 275lbs Goal
8. Kwon 250 Goal
8. Josh 250 Goal
8. Cephius 250 Goal
8. 38 Returns 250 Goal
9. Raymondo 225 Goal
9. PhantomSpunker 225 Goal
9. Marvin Martian 225 Goal
9. Dave D 225 Goal
9. JoSwift 225 Goal
9. Hulkatron 225 Goal
10. Illuminati 225 Goal
10. Walter 225 Goal
10. Webster 225 Goal
11.GrapeApe 205 Goal
12. IronNat 195 Goal
12. Shizzo 195 Goal
12. Never1ashow 195 Goal
13. Oldtimer1 185 Goal
13. Wes 185 Goal
14. JPJ 135 Goal
14. Scott 135 Goal
15. Could be You

I don’t need two retards telling me I have to challenge myself and be accountable.

How about you get a job and raise your feral kid and don’t worry about what I’m doing.

You will do absolutely anything for any type of attention. And you don’t even realize what a farce it is that both of you retards had to use drugs for decades to lift baby weights. A 225 lb PED abuser bragging about a 300 lb bench press is a joke.

Weirdo.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4206 on: December 21, 2023, 10:01:59 AM »
Stop projecting your fantasies on me. I was in jeans showing nothing but my abs. Yet you keep talking about my dick fucking weirdo.

What fucking fantasy am I projecting?   The only one I have for you is that the bar drops on your throat.

Nothing but your abs?   Your pubic symphysis was showing.   You know what that is?  Go google it.  ITS NOT your abs.  If you WERE just "showing your abs" why didn't you pull your fucking posing trunks down that low when you got on the stage?

I am mentioning WHAT YOU FUCKING POSTED.   You are posting for people to notice, plain and simple.  Every day you make it more and more obvious you are mentally challenged from common sense.

Grow the fuck up ass clown. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4207 on: December 21, 2023, 10:07:40 AM »

MY FUCKING WIFI TIMED OUT!

I do  not want any part of your Mickey Mouse made up contest that nobody is in except Matt who destroys you on every level lifting wise so remove my name off that made up list.

Another thing,you said one time that just because I was older than you it didn`t give me a pass for you throwing me a slap,so when my contest rolls around please show up on Pittsburgh and slap me.

You wouldn`t have lasted an hour in my world at any age group including childhood.

I`ll remind you when the contest comes up then we`ll see how bad you are bitch.

I bet you don`t slap me kunt.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4208 on: December 21, 2023, 10:13:09 AM »
What fucking fantasy am I projecting?   The only one I have for you is that the bar drops on your throat.

Nothing but your abs?   Your pubic symphysis was showing.   You know what that is?  Go google it.  ITS NOT your abs.  If you WERE just "showing your abs" why didn't you pull your fucking posing trunks down that low when you got on the stage?

I am mentioning WHAT YOU FUCKING POSTED.   You are posting for people to notice, plain and simple.  Every day you make it more and more obvious you are mentally challenged from common sense.

Grow the fuck up ass clown.

:D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4209 on: December 21, 2023, 10:13:33 AM »
Bitch,this is my last interaction with you

Y

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #4210 on: December 21, 2023, 10:17:17 AM »
Meth + mental illness =

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4211 on: December 21, 2023, 10:24:47 AM »

What’s your “unique” drug free number ?

You have a leader board (how retarded) and the three guys who think they are “competing” are all PED users.

Without the drugs you and MR. TITS Canning would be listed down around 225 lbs. Or basically a bodyweight bench press. You are a pathetic joke.

The only “wet compounds” you specialize in are the ones that leak out your well used asshole.

Weirdo.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4212 on: December 21, 2023, 10:30:41 AM »
Meth + mental illness =

Don’t forget….Matt “MR. TITS” Canning literally cried (actual tears) all night because Walter said MR. TITS’ lifts were his warm up weights !

🤣

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4213 on: December 21, 2023, 10:59:38 AM »
Stop projecting your fantasies on me. I was in jeans showing nothing but my abs. Yet you keep talking about my dick fucking weirdo.

It’s odd literally from your first post everyone said the same thing about you posting photos of your pants hanging very low. It’s gay.

Yet you say everyone here is gay and you still post the photos that no one asks for; and if they do ask because you think everyone here  is gay you are gay for posting pictures for them.

You are gay.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4214 on: December 21, 2023, 11:03:08 AM »
It’s odd literally from your first post everyone said the same thing about you posting photos of your pants hanging very low. It’s gay.

Yet you say everyone here is gay and you still post the photos that no one asks for; and if they do ask because you think everyone here  is gay you are gay for posting pictures for them.

You are gay.

Still not gay I get it you guys are slobs with guts. I have no waist and I am shredded right now my pants hang low. You idiots act like I am showing somethign I am not you are just nasty for focusing on it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4215 on: December 21, 2023, 11:05:36 AM »
Still not gay I get it you guys are slobs with guts. I have no waist and I am shredded right now my pants hang low.

For 3 years your pants and shorts hang low? You never bought anything that fits? You post pics for gay men to enjoy.

You are gay.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4216 on: December 21, 2023, 11:23:12 AM »
Still not gay I get it you guys are slobs with guts. I have no waist and I am shredded right now my pants hang low. You idiots act like I am showing somethign I am not you are just nasty for focusing on it.

Cool story bro....

I would LOVE for you to post that pic on your FB with the caption "are my pants too low".   Do it Brian...remember, you fear nothing.

Why did you wear a belt for benching video but not for the "daily creeper" progress pic?  Come on...answer this one.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4217 on: December 21, 2023, 12:00:09 PM »

Brian your ex has told us you used to take it up the ass on the regular.

do you want me to post it up???

how is Patrick?????

B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4218 on: December 21, 2023, 12:01:18 PM »

If you check back recently, you will see that I have not been interacting with him other than that Pittsburgh slap me post......I bet he won`t !!  :D

I may have made a snide remark in reference to the kunt but didn`t even mention his name....I have not interacted with him and won`t again.

Why??

Did all my bickering with this kunt for 3 solid years change anything......he`s still the egotistical twat he was when he first signed up begging for compliments.

Can`t wait for him to  throw me a slap.................... if he has the cojones to even look in my direction.

Says no one lifts except him cuz we don`t post pics every 5 seconds.........how many guys on any other board post multiple  shitty pics daily (rhetorical question),I`d bury him in the gym.......he`d never make it through a workout of mine, nevermind Kranks,yours or Soul Crushers........if he stopped flexing his abs in every pic, he`d have a distended gut and he knows it.....as a matter of fact his abs suck but he has good intercostals,forearms,and one decent arm.........PERIOD.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4219 on: December 21, 2023, 12:10:36 PM »

Didn't you get kicked out of the gym or spoken to about taking pictures in the gym with your pants hanging low?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4220 on: December 21, 2023, 12:22:06 PM »

No one has ever called me (top of the photo) a slob with a gut.

Weak little bald manlet.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4221 on: December 21, 2023, 12:30:07 PM »
More than lean enough I have no desire to be any leaner. If I had to guess I would say around 8%

I didn’t take any morning pics today because my son is asleep in my bed I just snuck to my office for coffee

8% bf at 217lbs puts your FFMI at 28, and means that you have lost 10lbs of Fat Free Mass in the last 2 years

No but I will say I feel pressure in the abdomen if I eat too much so I haven’t been stuffing myself. I am still trying to eat I am 219 right now before bed so may be a little heavier in the am. Trying to keep the carbs and calories high but with my acid reflux I have been eating a lot more rice and not as much fatty foods maybe I am at 2.5 cups of rice a day now. I have not lost an ounce of muscle my strength is great and I think I look my best. I have been a little stronger and a little leaner. I don’t think I have been this strong and this lean before. Also I am consoldering not bulking or cutting and just staying in striking distance if I wanted to do a show. But basically my stomach gets gas and bloating if I eat anything so I feel fuller.

I am also not taking any wet aromatizing compounds. I actually would like to fatten up a little but not worried about it as again I don’t think o have ever looked better.  My taper and aesthetics look a lot better at this weight my wife prefers this weight

Also fyi full belly or not 229.4 at 8.6% bodyfat is a FFMI of 29.51 notice I pinch the skin and it was thin as can be.. 29.51 is fucking big especially compared to the boxing opponents you have proposed. Add in I am a trained wrestler and fuck yes I smash them all again you are giving me an 80lbs weight advantage against some of these guys and almost half a foot in height.

FFMI is an alternative to body mass index which accounts for a person's muscle mass. The average male scores about 19 and it is hard to score above 25 without using steroids or other banned substances.

My 29.5 is higher than every Mr America Winner before 1959

https://ffmicalculator.org/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4222 on: December 21, 2023, 12:32:36 PM »
No one has ever called me (top of the photo) a slob with a gut.

Weak little bald manlet.

I bet they called you a dyke with that hair cut though

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4223 on: December 21, 2023, 12:34:17 PM »
For 3 years your pants and shorts hang low? You never bought anything that fits? You post pics for gay men to enjoy.

You are gay.

T

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4224 on: December 21, 2023, 12:36:49 PM »
I bet they called you a dyke with that hair cut though

You of all people are going to make fun of someone else’s hair ? Hahahaha !

Your wife looks like an ugly 11 year old boy with piano keyboard teeth.

That’s probably part of the reason you are a closet homosexual.