Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202981 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4300 on: December 22, 2023, 05:31:29 AM »
Yes I did the guy is a quack you can actually see the vid in the background on my computer screen in the pic I posted

Rice and bread do not bother my stomach in fact they do the opposite they soak up acid and make the stomach feel better

Mensa IQ.
99% score on standardized tests.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4301 on: December 22, 2023, 05:41:02 AM »
The picture is the arm I don’t give a duck what you people think my face looks like

This is the arm you all claimed had nerve damage and atrophy and was dead and would never come back. Kind of like you all claimed I would never come back from hernia surgery and lift 315 again before year end. You all also claimed I had a 40 inch gut. Funny I don’t hear any of that shit now.

The boof in the front is working for you. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4302 on: December 22, 2023, 05:44:11 AM »
When is Matt going to change the name of this thread to "The Bhank's Got Owned Thread".  Hanky thinks it's a thread about his "leaderboard" which everyone laughs at when they see their silly "goals" (I know I do) that Hanky put up in the hopes of getting more Rick Doot photos from people that aren't stupid enough to post stuff about their families on the internet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4303 on: December 22, 2023, 05:44:20 AM »
The boof in the front is working for you.

It’s not a profile pic for a dating site who gives a fuck

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4304 on: December 22, 2023, 05:53:11 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4305 on: December 22, 2023, 05:54:08 AM »
When is Matt going to change the name of this thread to "The Bhank's Got Owned Thread".  Hanky thinks it's a thread about his "leaderboard" which everyone laughs at when they see their silly "goals" (I know I do) that Hanky put up in the hopes of getting more Rick Doot photos from people that aren't stupid enough to post stuff about their families on the internet.

How am I getting owned Matt started this when I couldn’t even lift 10lbs due to a surgery. 4.5 months later I just benched more than my pre surgery number. Is he benching more yeah he has also been benching heavy the last 4.5 months and doesn’t have multiple pec tears.  Meanwhile none of you have lifted a damn thing. You all claimed I had a failed hernia repair and would never lift again. I was called out for a completely unfair challenge and I still had the balls to respond and put something up. The rest of you pussies are too afraid of being exposed to even try.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4306 on: December 22, 2023, 06:10:55 AM »
Other people brought it up as always. But I see you still wish to participate in this thread. Any chance you might do a bench press someday? Or did you tire yourself out with burpess and hip thrusters?

Any chance of showing a 225x15 squat without you getting fucking winded?

No, I didn't tire myself out with those.  You would be though.  Sad Bhanks is sad again.

Please tell everyone what an overhead snatch is.  We're wating.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4307 on: December 22, 2023, 06:40:04 AM »
How am I getting owned Matt started this when I couldn’t even lift 10lbs due to a surgery. 4.5 months later I just benched more than my pre surgery number. Is he benching more yeah he has also been benching heavy the last 4.5 months and doesn’t have multiple pec tears.  Meanwhile none of you have lifted a damn thing. You all claimed I had a failed hernia repair and would never lift again. I was called out for a completely unfair challenge and I still had the balls to respond and put something up. The rest of you pussies are too afraid of being exposed to even try.

All that matters is today.

You’ve been owned by Matt. He is stronger than you. No one cares about your “surgery”.

You should be happy 2 years ago you were using a on Amigo to get around, today you’re struggling to push 315 off your chest. That’s progress.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4308 on: December 22, 2023, 06:47:05 AM »

You’ve been owned by Matt. He is stronger than you. No one cares about your “surgery”.

You should be happy 2 years ago you were using a on Amigo to get around, today you’re struggling to push 315 off your chest. That’s progress.

Today I can bench 320lbs and I am lean and feel great knees are working great. I am more than happy with that. My goals are based on me not others. I will continue to improve this next year. Matt sure as fuck can’t curl more than me. But yes currently he benches more good job Matt. I am benching more now than I have in years that’s a win for me. It can take a year to fully recover from a hernia surgery I will get stronger but 4.5 months post umbilical at 46 yeah I am doing great.how about yourself??

219lbs this am arms are as solid as they have ever been and I am plenty lean enough 46 and feeling great

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4309 on: December 22, 2023, 06:48:01 AM »

My brother has an ex and she wasn’t allowed to move with their child. It was written into the paperwork. But then again his ex knew my brother was an awesome father and wouldn’t have wanted their kid to lose any time. That’s how.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4310 on: December 22, 2023, 06:48:15 AM »
Today I can bench 320lbs and I am lean and feel great knees are working great. I am more than happy with that. My goals are based on me not others. I will continue to improve this next year. Matt sure as fuck can’t curl more than me. But yes currently he benches more good job Matt. I am benching more now than I have in years that’s a win for me. It can take a year to fully recover from a hernia surgery I will get stronger but 4.5 months post umbilical at 46 yeah I am doing great.how about yourself??

Today it’s not enough to beat Matt

Yesterday doesn’t matter

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4311 on: December 22, 2023, 06:54:23 AM »
My brother has an ex and she wasn’t allowed to move with their child. It was written into the paperwork. But then again his ex knew my brother was an awesome father and wouldn’t have wanted their kid to lose any time. That’s how.

Jesus man I don’t need to argue with you about my custody situation I have done more than God himself to get as much time with my son I am an awesome Dad. You keep hating though easier than doing a bench press I guess

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4312 on: December 22, 2023, 06:58:00 AM »
Jesus man I don’t need to argue with you about my custody situation I have done more than God himself to get as much time with my son I am an awesome Dad. You keep hating though easier than doing a bench press I guess

It doesn’t matter if your son isn’t with you right now.

No one cares you get him on weekends and every other week because his mom lives 4 hours away. What matters is that here he lives today. He lives with his awesome mom.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4313 on: December 22, 2023, 07:02:42 AM »
It doesn’t matter if your son isn’t with you right now.

No one cares you get him on weekends and every other week because his mom lives 4 hours away. What matters is that here he lives today. He lives with his awesome mom.

He is literally sitting on the couch with me right this moment “right now” you have no idea what you are talking about

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4314 on: December 22, 2023, 07:06:18 AM »
He is literally sitting on the couch with me right this moment you have no idea what you are talking about

So he lives with you during the week and his school is local to your address, because you said he lives and goes to school 4 hours away.

Another Hankins lie. So you have custody of your son you liar and you’re getting ready to take him to his moms for the holiday?

No wonder Matt is stronger than you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4315 on: December 22, 2023, 07:12:11 AM »
So he lives with you during the week and his school is local to your address, because you said he lives and goes to school 4 hours away.

Another Hankins lie. So you have custody of your son you liar and you’re getting ready to take him to his moms for the holiday?

No wonder Matt is stronger than you.

He gets Xmas and New Years off from school we switch ever year. This year I get Xmas week and she gets New Years last year I got New Years and she got Xmas. What the fuck is wrong with you people????????

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4316 on: December 22, 2023, 07:28:03 AM »
He gets Xmas and New Years off from school we switch ever year. This year I get Xmas week and she gets New Years last year I got New Years and she got Xmas. What the fuck is wrong with you people????????

This is all very easy.

Last year doesn’t matter.

Matt is stronger TODAY.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4317 on: December 22, 2023, 07:30:32 AM »
This is all very easy.

Last year doesn’t matter.

Matt is stronger TODAY.

At benching yes good for him. I am happy with where I am at all things considered. More importantly I am excited to improve from here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4318 on: December 22, 2023, 07:32:18 AM »
At benching yes good for him. I am happy with where I am at all things considered. More importantly I am excited to improve from here.

At benching? lol

At everything. He beats your 4 pound deadlift and whatever you squat.

Name a lift and Matt will beat you best number today/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4319 on: December 22, 2023, 07:34:59 AM »

At benching? lol

At everything. He beats your 4 pound deadlift and whatever you squat.

Name a lift and Matt will beat you best number today/

Strict Curl he can take all the time he needs

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4320 on: December 22, 2023, 08:15:50 AM »
Strict Curl he can take all the time he needs

What can you do right now? Matt will beat it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4321 on: December 22, 2023, 08:19:41 AM »
What can you do right now? Matt will beat it

Let's see Matt strict curl 165lbs then we can talk about it. I have posted plenty of curling videos I don't need to hit a max again when no one else has shown shit. I am stronger now if Matt or anyone else has any doubts by all means let them post a strict curl video and start the madness.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4322 on: December 22, 2023, 08:33:41 AM »
Let's see Matt strict curl 165lbs then we can talk about it. I have posted plenty of curling videos I don't need to hit a max again when no one else has shown shit. I am stronger now if Matt or anyone else has any doubts by all means let them post a strict curl video and start the madness.

Thus spoke Brian "butter my anus and call me a biscuit" Hankins.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4323 on: December 22, 2023, 08:36:37 AM »

NO ONE CARES ABOUT LAST YEAR.

LOL You sound like the guys you complain about. Good for you 20 years ago you could do whatever, what can you do today.

Matt can curl more at a lighter body weight. He will own the 240 pound record

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4324 on: December 22, 2023, 08:54:49 AM »
Dave D. = MASTER CLASS TROLLING 101.   LOL  ;D