Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201748 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4325 on: December 22, 2023, 09:15:55 AM »
Today I can bench 320lbs and I am lean and feel great knees are working great. I am more than happy with that. My goals are based on me not others. I will continue to improve this next year. Matt sure as fuck can’t curl more than me. But yes currently he benches more good job Matt. I am benching more now than I have in years that’s a win for me. It can take a year to fully recover from a hernia surgery I will get stronger but 4.5 months post umbilical at 46 yeah I am doing great.how about yourself??

219lbs this am arms are as solid as they have ever been and I am plenty lean enough 46 and feeling great

you are a pear body ie. your waist/hips are actually wider than your pecs and you have a huge boulder head

someone draw a straight line down from his armpits, and we'll clearly see that his waist and hips are clearly outside of that line, ie. wider than it :D :D :D

basically your aesthetics suck fucking ass

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4326 on: December 22, 2023, 09:34:48 AM »
you are a pear body ie. your waist/hips are actually wider than your pecs and you have a huge boulder head

someone draw a straight line down from his armpits, and we'll clearly see that his waist and hips are clearly outside of that line, ie. wider than it :D :D :D

Oh but before he tore his pec and sheared his tricep and before he had kids his body was something else.

DJ I’m not standing up for Hankins here but after gushing kids his hips changed. But 10 years ago….

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4327 on: December 22, 2023, 09:40:33 AM »
Today I can bench 320lbs and I am lean and feel great knees are working great. I am more than happy with that. My goals are based on me not others. I will continue to improve this next year. Matt sure as fuck can’t curl more than me. But yes currently he benches more good job Matt. I am benching more now than I have in years that’s a win for me. It can take a year to fully recover from a hernia surgery I will get stronger but 4.5 months post umbilical at 46 yeah I am doing great.how about yourself??

219lbs this am arms are as solid as they have ever been and I am plenty lean enough 46 and feeling great

Must be the elliptical bike you are doing that made your knees feel great.

Whats your pathetic excuse for elastic waistband warm up pants pulled down like they are?   Oh wait...sorry...progress pics require that.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4328 on: December 22, 2023, 09:41:43 AM »
Jesus man I don’t need to argue with you about my custody situation I have done more than God himself to get as much time with my son I am an awesome Dad. You keep hating though easier than doing a bench press I guess

Wow....so you are greater than God now.  Incredible humility there by Brian....

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4329 on: December 22, 2023, 09:42:23 AM »

Whats your pathetic excuse for elastic waistband warm up pants pulled down like they are?   Oh wait...sorry...progress pics require that.

Also his waist circumference fluctuates by upwards of four inches throughout the day.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4330 on: December 22, 2023, 09:58:55 AM »
Also his waist circumference fluctuates by upwards of four inches throughout the day.

BUT he’s worn 36 inch pants for 20 years.

Only today matters

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4331 on: December 22, 2023, 10:02:10 AM »
BUT he’s worn 36 inch pants for 20 years.

Only today matters

With a 30-inch inseam.

Yet he claims he is 5’-11, or 5’-10.5, or 5’-10.75 depending on the day and who he is lying to.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4332 on: December 22, 2023, 10:24:22 AM »
With a 30-inch inseam.

Yet he claims he is 5’-11, or 5’-10.5, or 5’-10.75 depending on the day and who he is lying to.

LOL!

He is a war hero!He has a spinal compression and gets the legs tailored to size.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4333 on: December 22, 2023, 10:27:38 AM »

Lololol

20 years of steady anabolic use
36 inch pants

This is the result

One arm completely gone
Waist as wide as a barbell
Zero lats
One lat missing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4334 on: December 22, 2023, 10:28:29 AM »
NO ONE CARES ABOUT LAST YEAR.

LOL You sound like the guys you complain about. Good for you 20 years ago you could do whatever, what can you do today.

Matt can curl more at a lighter body weight. He will own the 240 pound record

Cool Story let's see it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4335 on: December 22, 2023, 10:29:02 AM »

You look like an aids patient

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4336 on: December 22, 2023, 10:29:42 AM »

Again no one is pulling anything down what is your issue?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4337 on: December 22, 2023, 10:31:03 AM »

No it doesn't 36 inch waist pants are falling off me day and night. You keep wanting to claim I have a gut despite me being shredded its comical

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4338 on: December 22, 2023, 10:32:57 AM »
No it doesn't 36 inch waist pants are falling off me day and night. You keep wanting to claim I have a gut despite me being shredded its comical

Why do you deliberately buy pants that don't fit ???

It's certainly not because your legs are too big.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4339 on: December 22, 2023, 10:33:50 AM »
With a 30-inch inseam.

Yes a 30 inch inseam because I wear them on my hips not my waist. If I wore pants on my waist I would wear 34 waist 32 length but I don't I prefer a comfortable loose 36/30 by all means you can all wear whatever size pants you want anyway you see fit. I was 510.5 my sophomore year in high school. I was 510.75 by the Army. I was 511 by recent Dr visit and I was 510.75 when measured for NPC. Take your pic it really doesn't matter to me.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4340 on: December 22, 2023, 10:36:11 AM »

Agreed

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4341 on: December 22, 2023, 10:37:15 AM »
Cool Story let's see it

Let’s see you curl it today no one cares about 8 months ago.

You can’t strict curl 135 today, lol.

Living in the past is Pathetic.

Next you’ll be taking about what you can do next year; lol…. Only today matters. Today you have custody of your son. No one cares about where he will live when winter break is over.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4342 on: December 22, 2023, 10:43:56 AM »
Let’s see you curl it today no one cares about 8 months ago.

You can’t strict curl 135 today, lol.

Living in the past is Pathetic.

Next you’ll be taking about what you can do next year; lol…. Only today matters. Today you have custody of your son. No one cares about where he will live when winter break is over.

lol I literally have 135lbs on the curl bar now and have been doing sets with it. Meanwhile You are an idiot who doesn’t even lift. I tell you what you post you doing any lift at all you on anything and I will post a curl for you sound fair?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4343 on: December 22, 2023, 10:47:04 AM »
lol I literally have 135lbs on the curl bar now and have been doing sets with it. Meanwhile You are an idiot who doesn’t even lift. I tell you what you post you doing any lift at all you on anything and I will post a curl for you sound fair?

Ya, okay…. and you are posting replies in between sets?

If you were actsully doing it, you would be filming it.

You are a narcissist and this is what they do.

Where’s the video?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4344 on: December 22, 2023, 10:51:01 AM »
Ya, okay…. and you are posting replies in between sets?

If you were actsully doing it, you would be filming it.

You are a narcissist and this is what they do.

Where’s the video?

I didn’t mean right now as in this very moment I mean that is what is on the bar in my gym that is what I am using for reps during my workouts

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4345 on: December 22, 2023, 10:51:06 AM »
Yes let's see the proof.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4346 on: December 22, 2023, 10:52:01 AM »
Yes let's see the proof.

Yes let’s see the proof by all means lift anything doesn’t matter what exercise let’s see any evidence you train I know you don’t so why are you even here?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4347 on: December 22, 2023, 10:57:39 AM »
Yes let’s see the proof by all lens loft anything doesn’t matter what exercise let’s see any evidence you train I know you don’t so why are you even here?

Agreed

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4348 on: December 22, 2023, 11:15:51 AM »

Why? What am I claiming to do?

You are the one saying that you can out curl Matt, you cant. I’m not posting a video on here with all the “gays and homo erotic dirty talk” going on. I’m not into that.

Btw I have 495 on the bench right now as well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4349 on: December 22, 2023, 11:18:52 AM »
Why? What am I claiming to do?

You are the one saying that you can out curl Matt, you cant. I’m not posting a video on here with all the “gays and homo erotic dirty talk” going on. I’m not into that.

Btw I have 495 on the bench right now as well.
Dude,you`re killing me...you`re fucking relentless!   ;D