Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203077 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5000 on: January 08, 2024, 06:34:01 AM »
Hanky quit on his stool (how ironic!) then bitched and moaned that they should have a doctor to look at his busted shoulder between rounds 2-3 and that's why he was DQ'd.  He hasn't once mentioned his injury being involved yet during this current iteration of "why Clegg won".

Bhanky pooped.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5001 on: January 08, 2024, 06:39:01 AM »
Bhanks, I saw the videos of you and Clegg fight.

Big BHank, now's the time to admit defeat. Clegg Butterbeaned you. He looked soft, but there was a stronger and better technical fighter under there than you gave him credit for. It happens.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5002 on: January 08, 2024, 06:40:18 AM »
WTF is the difference? It is 2024 now

Win or lose; what’s the difference I put dents in his head. I remember seeing them when I was completely gassed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5003 on: January 08, 2024, 06:42:13 AM »
Bhanks, I saw the videos of you and Clegg fight. Yes, you were on top of him a lot but you were not landing a lot of strikes.

How did the dents get in Cleggs head then?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5004 on: January 08, 2024, 06:44:30 AM »
2010 maybe?

Hahahaha, see, he doesn't deny the shoulder injury excuse, just tries to avoid and change subject.  Classic liar move

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5005 on: January 08, 2024, 07:22:02 AM »
Win or lose; what’s the difference I put dents in his head. I remember seeing them when I was completely gassed.

I?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5006 on: January 08, 2024, 07:35:07 AM »
I?

I was in character as Hankins.  :'(

It was scary.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5007 on: January 08, 2024, 07:44:58 AM »
Someone ask Clegg to post a pic of his skull to verify any dents.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5008 on: January 08, 2024, 08:39:47 AM »
Nice, hadn't seen this one before.

Since Clegg reportedly only landed one punch in the entire fight, it's good fortune that it was captured for posterity.

Haha this is a classic

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5009 on: January 08, 2024, 08:53:38 AM »
Don’t bother man. Bank will never have the self awareness necessary for a successful life. The guy is a total failure because of his inability to accept criticism.

Props to you on the fat loss and recomp! That’s a shit ton of bodyfat to lose and unless I’m wrong you are no spring chicken like me!! lol.  I hate admitting it, but I’m closer the end than I am my beginning!!

What am I failing at exactly? I am sitting at home relaxing looking out my window at a water view. My wife who loves me very much is working from home.  I have a son that is my godamn clone. I get along with my step kids. I have a complete gym at home. I drive my vette when I leave the 1 acre waterfront property. I am 215/220lbs and probably around 7/8% bodyfat at 46 years old. I am 40lbs off my max bench ever despite having several injuries including a torn pec and being only 6 months post Hernia repair which btw looks 1000x better than before. I have time to argue with idiots on getbig. I am moving to a brand new house that is right next to a dozen downtown restaurants and 20 minutes to my son thus eliminating a 4 hour drive each way.  I have a 9 foot competition grade pool table that is getting it's own designated room with a proper pool light in the new home. I am even going to the Olympia. If that is failing I will gladly take that F.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5010 on: January 08, 2024, 09:00:36 AM »
What am I failing at exactly? I am sitting at home relaxing looking out my window at a water view. My wife who loves me very much is working from home.  I have a son that is my godamn clone. I get along with my step kids. I have a complete gym at home. I drive my vette when I leave the 1 acre waterfront property. I am 215/220lbs and probably around 7/8% bodyfat at 46 years old. I am 40lbs off my max bench ever despite having several injuries including a torn pec and being only 6 months post Hernia repair which btw looks 1000x better than before. I have time to argue with idiots on getbig. I am moving to a brand new house that is right next to a dozen downtown restaurants and 20 minutes to my son thus eliminating a 4 hour drive each way.  I have a 9 foot competition grade pool table that is getting it's own designated room with a proper pool light in the new home. I am even going to the Olympia. If that is failing I will gladly take that F.

No luck finding a job, hey?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5011 on: January 08, 2024, 09:01:59 AM »
No luck finding a job, hey?

I really don't recall ever saying I was looking for a job? You are the one who keeps saying that.

Have you found the weights yet? Try picking them up

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5012 on: January 08, 2024, 09:03:11 AM »
I really don't recall ever saying I was looking for a job? You are the one who keeps saying that.

Sorry, still unemployed hey?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5013 on: January 08, 2024, 09:03:16 AM »
That is fake as hell though lol it’s literally the same images from the first pic moved to a different position and adjusted gtfo with that nonsense

The guy has the video he posted both rounds on his Facebook a decade ago he took it down because people were laughing at him getting his ass kicked for 2 rounds so by all means get the video

Did chaos fake this one too ???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5014 on: January 08, 2024, 09:03:45 AM »
2010 maybe?

Lololol probation parole same thing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5015 on: January 08, 2024, 09:04:33 AM »
Did chaos fake this one too ???

Like I said by all means post the video if you guys have access to it. I beat the shit out of the dude in the video. Or just keep arguing about what you haven't seen.

Chaos is just upset because he has mantits and can't bench 275lbs and I called him out on it. He moved a massively popular thread to the wasteland over it then he outright banned me for it. Fucking pussy

Meanwhile Hulkotron is 170lbs and calling himself a Hulk WTF???? Talk about an outright fraud

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5016 on: January 08, 2024, 09:14:56 AM »

LOL  ;D

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIII..................me me me me me me me me me me me me me ....................IIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi.... ..........me me me me me me

Fucking guys a egotistical twat who looks like hammered shit and a bag of smashed assholes all mixed up into one fucking amalgamated mess.

The fucking clown brags about looking good at 46.......NEWSFLASH...... 46 isn`t even old.

Let`s wait 10 years until he`s 56 and see how he looks if he`s still above ground.

Fuck him,he needs to get back to his "fans" on FACEBOOK !!  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5017 on: January 08, 2024, 09:21:18 AM »
Like I said by all means post the video if you guys have access to it. I beat the shit out of the dude in the video. Or just keep arguing about what you haven't seen.

Chaos is just upset because he has mantits and can't bench 275lbs and I called him out on it. He moved a massively popular thread to the wasteland over it then he outright banned me for it. Fucking pussy

Meanwhile Hulkotron is 170lbs and calling himself a Hulk WTF???? Talk about an outright fraud

Bongos right Bhanky?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5018 on: January 08, 2024, 09:23:33 AM »
Our boy Clegg opened up an........ X-TRA LARGE CAN OF WHOOP  ASS !!  LOL  ;D

Hankins got dogged by the Pillsbury Dough Boys clone.  :D

You can never judge a book by it`s cover.....ESPECIALLY when it comes to fighting !!

I`ve seen some small,goofy, meek looking cats kick some serious ass in my day many many times.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5019 on: January 08, 2024, 09:25:24 AM »
Bhanky,
What technique were you using here?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5020 on: January 08, 2024, 09:27:18 AM »
Bhanky,
What technique were you using here?

He claims this photo is faked and is a photoshopped version of this photo (???)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5021 on: January 08, 2024, 09:37:27 AM »
He claims this photo is faked and is a photoshopped version of this photo (???)

Lol both photo's Brian is eating devastating body blows.

But right after eating these two shots. Brian, beat clegg for 8 minutes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5022 on: January 08, 2024, 09:43:39 AM »
He got beat up.........plain and simple.

Nothing to be ashamed about we all take an asswhipping here and there.......why lie is my question.

Oh I forgot he never loses..........only 100% of the time.

I better quiet down before he threatens to slap me again if we ever meet..........after all he lived in Manhatten N.Y. from the ages of 5-6 years of age............while I was in a fancy prep school called "THE STREETS" !  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5023 on: January 08, 2024, 10:01:09 AM »
He got beat up.........plain and simple.

Nothing to be ashamed about we all take an asswhipping here and there.......why lie is my question.

Oh I forgot he never loses..........only 100% of the time.

I better quiet down before he threatens to slap me again if we ever meet..........after all he lived in Manhatten N.Y. from the ages of 5-6 years of age............while I was in a fancy prep school called "THE STREETS" !  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

i watched the fight. 

yes shank did take him down in each of the two rounds, just like you would
expect a wrestler to.

and yes he hit him multiple times with fists and elbows.

here's the thing, i've never hit a guy more than two or three times in a fight.
you know why??  they were unconscious after that.

coincidentally sank is like colby covington,   hits a guy a record number of times and
they remain unfazed.  bragging about how many times they struck their opponent 

no wonder he's terrified to fight again if he knows he can't even knock out Gumby
with multiple unanswered blows (sorry brain different context this time) to the head.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5024 on: January 08, 2024, 10:05:05 AM »
i watched the fight. 

yes shank did take him down in each of the two rounds, just like you would
expect a wrestler to.

and yes he hit him multiple times with fists and elbows.

here's the thing, i've never hit a guy more than two or three times in a fight.
you know why??  they were unconscious after that.

coincidentally sank is like colby covington,   hits a guy a record number of times and
they remain unfazed.  bragging about how many times they struck their opponent 

no wonder he's terrified to fight again if he knows he can't even knock out Gumby
with multiple unanswered blows (sorry brain different context this time) to the head.

Link?????  🙏🏾