Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201469 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5125 on: January 08, 2024, 05:16:25 PM »
7 and 8 foot tables are not regulation size pros do not play on them they are bar tables. The 9 foot table is the only real pool table. Anyone familair with the game knows a 7 or 8 footer is trash just a cheap bar toy. If you are watching pool on tv it is on a 9 foot regulation size table.

get ready for a tale about how hanky taught efren reyes how to play but they fell out as he could never beat Hankins.He did this while riding a vesap round the ghetto, living on hotdogs and nearly gettin got he olympics. in between daily school fights that nobody can rcall other than him.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5126 on: January 08, 2024, 05:29:27 PM »
get ready for a tale about how hanky taught efren reyes how to play but they fell out as he could never beat Hankins.He did this while riding a vesap round the ghetto, living on hotdogs and nearly gettin got he olympics. in between daily school fights that nobody can rcall other than him.

Let’s not forget using a cane while in the army and using a cane to walk to the ring in the Clegg fight.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5127 on: January 08, 2024, 05:36:03 PM »
Let’s not forget using a cane while in the army and using a cane to walk to the ring in the Clegg fight.

Is it true that Clegg hit him so hard he shit his pants and that's why he didn't come out for the 3rd?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5128 on: January 08, 2024, 05:36:32 PM »

I missed that classic Billy Bullshit!
B

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5129 on: January 08, 2024, 05:42:57 PM »
Again sorry I was actually there he had dents in his head and was concussed I talked to him after the fight I saw his head I hit him about 100 times in his noggin. I get the judge declared him the winner but he got me with one jab on the top of my head I hit him 100 times in the damn head he didn’t win a fucking thing other than a concussion
Whoever spoke to Klegg should show him this post and ask him if he had a concussion.

Klegg agreed to the rematch and Bhank said he was afraid to get hurt again.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5130 on: January 08, 2024, 05:51:59 PM »
Is it true that Clegg hit him so hard he shit his pants and that's why he didn't come out for the 3rd?

BHank, you didn't doody in the cage did you? A full belly and body shots don't mix.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5131 on: January 08, 2024, 06:05:27 PM »
7 and 8 foot tables are not regulation size pros do not play on them they are bar tables. The 9 foot table is the only real pool table. Anyone familair with the game knows a 7 or 8 footer is trash just a cheap bar toy. If you are watching pool on tv it is on a 9 foot regulation size table.

holy cow you are trying to look stupid now.   

no need to do it on purpose it shines through when you are trying to hide it

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5132 on: January 08, 2024, 06:07:41 PM »

i played pool with 4 world champions yesterday. 

the others i know are in Victoria this weekend playing in a
tournament  ON 7 FOOT BARBOXES

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #5133 on: January 08, 2024, 06:08:32 PM »
Oh look now the nastiness is coming out of this shitstain

Go fuck yourself

Did this in 6 weeks let's see your 6 week progress ya worthless sack a shit

And here come more words from the FUCKING MOUTH and no pic

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5134 on: January 08, 2024, 06:25:06 PM »
i played pool with 4 world champions yesterday. 

the others i know are in Victoria this weekend playing in a
tournament  ON 7 FOOT BARBOXES

If tiger woods plays put put that doesn’t make it golf. Professional pool is played on a 9 foot table

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5135 on: January 08, 2024, 06:31:56 PM »
If tiger woods plays put put that doesn’t make it golf. Professional pool is played on a 9 foot table

i'll let Ronnie O'sullivan know.

ya ya now you will say that isn't pool that is snooker.

so what is your game brian??

8ball?
9ball?
10ball?
one pocket?
billiards?
golf?
skittles?

and are all those played on a 9 foot every time?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5137 on: January 08, 2024, 06:36:14 PM »
i'll let Ronnie O'sullivan know.

ya ya now you will say that isn't pool that is snooker.

so what is your game brian??

8ball?
9ball?
10ball?
one pocket?
billiards?
golf?
skittles?

and are all those played on a 9 foot every time?

Bil(e)liards

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5138 on: January 08, 2024, 06:52:19 PM »
Whoever spoke to Klegg should show him this post and ask him if he had a concussion.

Klegg agreed to the rematch and Bhank said he was afraid to get hurt again.

Clegg has been posted about 1000s of times here, not once ever with a "K".

What gives man?  How does this even happen? We have standards around here.

Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5139 on: January 08, 2024, 06:56:54 PM »
Again sorry I was actually there he had dents in his head and was concussed I talked to him after the fight I saw his head I hit him about 100 times in his noggin. I get the judge declared him the winner but he got me with one jab on the top of my head I hit him 100 times in the damn head he didn’t win a fucking thing other than a concussion

FAGGOTT Boy  you hit him 100+ times & couldn’t knock him out  ::)
Pathetically weak punches from a Pathetically weak man - is no wonder you lost   ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5140 on: January 08, 2024, 07:08:31 PM »
Here is a devasting CLEGGBOMB sequence.  The Committee™ can confirm that the Chaos' post was NOT shopped.

I mean this makes my day.

I've been waiting to see this retard get hit on the side of his deformed noggin for ages

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5141 on: January 08, 2024, 07:13:40 PM »

Brian is acting like he knows how to play.

In two years his pool table has never been uncovered.

If he was any type of player he would have posted a video of him sinking a shot.

But, the pool table is used as a table for his clothes when he is taking check in pics.

Brian inherited the pool table from his father

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5142 on: January 08, 2024, 07:30:29 PM »
If Clegg could lay hands on Hanky like this, I don’t see hanky withstanding a prime Mike Tyson’s shots wearing 4 oz MMA gloves.

So the ragdolling claims by Hankins seem a touch suspect.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5143 on: January 08, 2024, 07:33:59 PM »

FAGGOTT Boy  you hit him 100+ times & couldn’t knock him out  ::)
Pathetically weak punches from a Pathetically weak man - is no wonder you lost   ;D

;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #5144 on: January 08, 2024, 08:24:41 PM »
;D

Anybody notice that, despite Brian's claims, in every single one of these pictures we've seen Clegg is hammering Brian. Yet Brian claims he reigned hundreds pf punches down on Clegg.... yet not one image of Brian landing a single punch. Hmm. If Brian was beating him as he claims, surely thered be at least one fucking pic of him landing a punch.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #5145 on: January 08, 2024, 08:53:08 PM »
in all fairness bhankys delts look pretty sick there , im willing to bet the jackedness of bhankys delts contributed to his loss do to tightening up and running out of gas after throwing 4 punches, he was a sitting duck for the Clegganator after that

hey bhanky , you care to share your cycle for that fight?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5146 on: January 08, 2024, 08:59:07 PM »
in all fairness bhankys delts look pretty sick there , im willing to bet the jackedness of bhankys delts contributed to his loss do to tightening up and running out of gas after throwing 4 punches, he was a sitting duck for the Clegganator after that

Bhank in his prime getting destroyed by Clegg.

He must be defenseless by now..

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5147 on: January 08, 2024, 09:08:47 PM »

French Toast and waffles?   ;D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5148 on: January 08, 2024, 09:45:15 PM »
What am I failing at exactly? I am sitting at home relaxing looking out my window at a water view. My wife who loves me very much is working from home.  I have a son that is my godamn clone. I get along with my step kids. I have a complete gym at home. I drive my vette when I leave the 1 acre waterfront property. I am 215/220lbs and probably around 7/8% bodyfat at 46 years old. I am 40lbs off my max bench ever despite having several injuries including a torn pec and being only 6 months post Hernia repair which btw looks 1000x better than before. I have time to argue with idiots on getbig. I am moving to a brand new house that is right next to a dozen downtown restaurants and 20 minutes to my son thus eliminating a 4 hour drive each way.  I have a 9 foot competition grade pool table that is getting it's own designated room with a proper pool light in the new home. I am even going to the Olympia. If that is failing I will gladly take that F.

When you can list what you think makes you a winner - you’re a failure. A TRUE winner wouldn’t bother because they wouldn’t HAVE to. See - it’s OBVIOUS when you meet a winner. They are humble because they feel no need to “prove” anything. They don’t even think about the fact that they are winning.
You have placed dead last in every fight and every BB contest you’ve been in. That does not a winner make. Keep deluding yourself. Have your “clone” every other weekend (4 days a month other than a few months in summer!!) - keep feeding him like a dumbass. Enjoy your homely wife (sorry man - I’m sure she is a sweetheart and I wouldn’t ever want her to read that, but between all the guys here we can admit she ain’t exactly a beauty)
You are a “Jason Blaha level loser man”. You could turn things around, but you won’t. You don’t have the willpower. You’ve no depth of character. You’re simple.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5149 on: January 08, 2024, 10:01:21 PM »
anyone familiar to the game calls it a 9 foot.

Regulation??  are there unstructured 9 foot pool tables??

some people have to brag up every petty thing in there world
to try to impress strangers.

Funny I was thinking the same thing. This loser is beyond pathetic man. He lives his life making excuses on the daily. BB judges (EVERY contest) were blind and biased, not a single pic of him looking anything other than lost and confused as to what to do in The cleg fight - but it was a dirty judge that made Brian lose. Cleg reaches out to get a sanctioned rematch, DITBAB denies it. 38 offers to meet EVERY pussy ass demand other than the VERY UNDERSTANDABLE one about openly posting his name here or anywhere - Brian sees it as ANOTHER excuse. He was exactly like this at Promuscle

Most of us normal men have met similar pussies to Brian. Guys that ALWAYS have an excuse as to why they lose or why they can’t do something that they have lied about (once it becomes obvious that they are being called out on a challenge they shit a brick or puke in DITBABs case because they are TERRIFIED on the inside). They are the pussies that you just laugh about with other real men. Brian is just one step further in that he does it online and avoids real conflict.
Now he will reply with a “nobody can be fading me in real life cause I’m really tough and nobody will mess with me cause you can ask Emily and my kid and they will tell you I’m real tough man”

Fckn guy is EXACTLY like Blaha