Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203324 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5025 on: January 08, 2024, 10:16:40 AM »
i watched the fight. 

yes shank did take him down in each of the two rounds, just like you would
expect a wrestler to.

and yes he hit him multiple times with fists and elbows.

here's the thing, i've never hit a guy more than two or three times in a fight.
you know why??  they were unconscious after that.

coincidentally sank is like colby covington,   hits a guy a record number of times and
they remain unfazed.  bragging about how many times they struck their opponent 

no wonder he's terrified to fight again if he knows he can't even knock out Gumby
with multiple unanswered blows (sorry brain different context this time) to the head.
Good post Haz...no fucking around in a fight,especially in the street, you gotta` hit a guy harder than Chinese Arithmetic............if not,it could mean your life.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5026 on: January 08, 2024, 10:20:23 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5027 on: January 08, 2024, 10:24:02 AM »
Here is a devasting CLEGGBOMB sequence.  The Committee™ can confirm that the Chaos' post was NOT shopped.

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5028 on: January 08, 2024, 10:30:24 AM »
 :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5029 on: January 08, 2024, 10:39:31 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5030 on: January 08, 2024, 10:41:40 AM »
SPAULDING OR COOP THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!!!!

HA HA HA HA! 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5031 on: January 08, 2024, 10:49:33 AM »
Here is a devasting CLEGGBOMB sequence.  The Committee™ can confirm that the Chaos' post was NOT shopped.

Devastating straight right to the Hank skull.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5032 on: January 08, 2024, 10:51:47 AM »

Can someone send me the fight video?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5033 on: January 08, 2024, 11:00:05 AM »

Oh, that is the punch of a man who's tasted BHank's power, and has no respect for it. Just a big looping right hand. Now here's the real question, is BHank actively fighting back there? I don't see it, I see a man scared for his brain cells....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5034 on: January 08, 2024, 11:24:38 AM »
Oh, that is the punch of a man who's tasted BHank's power, and has no respect for it. Just a big looping right hand. Now here's the real question, is BHank actively fighting back there? I don't see it, I see a man scared for his brain cells....

definitely not..

look at his lead leg.. It's about to crumple from eating the shot. I haven't seen the video but i am guessing Bhanky gets wobbled and tries for a take down/while face planting

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5035 on: January 08, 2024, 11:27:09 AM »
He got fucking clocked!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5036 on: January 08, 2024, 11:34:46 AM »
Pillow hands Hanky saving the forum again.

Thanks Mr

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5037 on: January 08, 2024, 11:41:26 AM »
Who can tell us where to watch this spectacular Southern Rumble?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5038 on: January 08, 2024, 11:43:15 AM »
You have lost 48lbs of fat I have never had 20lbs of fat on my entire body like wtf are you bragging about and you are still a slob. How did I fail anything? I was challenged 4 weeks post surgery lol. I still came back and pressed more than my presurgival press at 20 weeks post surgery. That is incredible. Meanwhile every other bitch in this board not recovering from a hernia surgery spent 4 months talking shit and was too scared to give it a try everyone of you had an excuse. Pussies everyone of you

ok Brian

you re currently 217lbs - I guarantee you are about 9/10% if you were measured like i am in a bodpod at the university of salford in manchester.. so you ARE currently carrying 20lb of fat you fucking moron.

as for me in another post you claim I am likely more like 30%. however i get measured in a proper facility by trained professionals so I trust them. you use innaccurate scales.

however lets take your current size at 10%

217- 21.7

lean weight of 195.3lbs after 20 years on peds

i am 250 at 17%

lean weight of 207.5 lbs after 3 months on 300mg of test

I'm 5'10

Sorry Brian I am bigger than you. I have more muscle. You lost. And I'm only just getting going. 20 years down the drain Brian.

B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5039 on: January 08, 2024, 11:55:30 AM »

ok Brian

you re currently 217lbs - I guarantee you are about 9/10% if you were measured like i am in a bodpod at the university of salford in manchester.. so you ARE currently carrying 20lb of fat you fucking moron.

as for me in another post you claim I am likely more like 30%. however i get measured in a proper facility by trained professionals so I trust them. you use innaccurate scales.

however lets take your current size at 10%

217- 21.7

lean weight of 195.3lbs after 20 years on peds

i am 250 at 17%

lean weight of 207.5 lbs after 3 months on 300mg of test

I'm 5'10

Sorry Brian I am bigger than you. I have more muscle. You lost. And I'm only just getting going. 20 years down the drain Brian.

I am nowhere near 9/10% honestly I am closer to 6/7%. I used to caliber out around 6% I don't use calibers anymore as the mirror tells the story. If you were bigger than me how come your arms are 17 at 250lbs and you can't even bench 300lbs yet? Because even though you are 30lbs heavier I am still carrying more muscle than you.

By all means prove me wrong show an arm or a lift you can't and you won't because you would be exposed as a slob. Go ahead let me know when you think you are at my level. You could drop another 50lbs you will still look like a slob.

This is from this morning and you guys say I have a small neck lol where the fuck do you think I am hiding 20lbs of fat???

And just getting going? Really aren't you in your mid 50s? I lost to you in what time spent in Prison? By all means let me know when we can expect to see you win a visual comparison because we both know it won't happen in this lifetime.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5040 on: January 08, 2024, 12:06:25 PM »
brian the scale told the truth

I have mor emuscle than you

your arms are bigger

my chest is 50
thighs are 26.5
calves 18.5
neck 20
arms 17 3/4

you only 'win' on arms. you have no back to speak of and are narrow.

please understand I am not posting stuff up for you to rub one out to.  I'm happy with my progress. You have made no progress. simple.

As for the 'slob' comment- one of Nathans training partners is 23 stone. He's the size of a fucking house. but don't think he has a 6 pack, Is he a slob Brian? Clegg the slob beat oyur arse. Perhaps you could leanr something from the slobs? Like how to win.

You put a typical boasty post up before. Things is brian you can have your trinkets but you have no family who speka to you and no friends. Strict curl nartion? All gone. The arm-wrasslers? All gone. The lad you were purple aki-ing down the gym? All gone. For one so 'winning' you seem to have a fucking miserable existence.

Now put the clegg video up I want a good laugh.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5041 on: January 08, 2024, 12:06:59 PM »
I am nowhere near 9/10% honestly I am closer to 6/7%. I used to caliber out around 6% I don't use calibers anymore as the mirror tells the story. If you were bigger than me how come your arms are 17 at 250lbs and you can't even bench 300lbs yet? Because even though you are 30lbs heavier I am still carrying more muscle than you.

By all means prove me wrong show an arm or a lift you can't and you won't because you would be exposed as a slob. Go ahead let me know when you think you are at my level. You could drop another 50lbs you will still look like a slob.

This is from this morning and you guys say I have a small neck lol where the fuck do you think I am hiding 20lbs of fat???

And just getting going? Really aren't you in your mid 50s? I lost to you in what time spent in Prison? By all means let me know when we can expect to see you win a visual comparison because we both know it won't happen in this lifetime.

Agreed...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5042 on: January 08, 2024, 12:08:19 PM »
not high as a kite.. just no product in

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5043 on: January 08, 2024, 12:09:30 PM »
brian the scale told the truth

I have mor emuscle than you

your arms are bigger

my chest is 50
thighs are 26.5
calves 18.5
neck 20
arms 17 3/4

you only 'win' on arms. you have no back to speak of and are narrow.

please understand I am not posting stuff up for you to rub one out to.  I'm happy with my progress. You have made no progress. simple.

As for the 'slob' comment- one of Nathans training partners is 23 stone. He's the size of a fucking house. but don't think he has a 6 pack, Is he a slob Brian? Clegg the slob beat oyur arse. Perhaps you could leanr something from the slobs? Like how to win.

You put a typical boasty post up before. Things is brian you can have your trinkets but you have no family who speka to you and no friends. Strict curl nartion? All gone. The arm-wrasslers? All gone. The lad you were purple aki-ing down the gym? All gone. For one so 'winning' you seem to have a fucking miserable existence.

Now put the clegg video up I want a good laugh.

Blah blah blah until proven otherwise the guy who tells me he didnt train for years then dropped 58lbs to get to 250lbs and is now 18% bodyfat is absolutely a godamn slob when compared to me.

Now can I admit dropping 58lbs getting back into lifting and getting down to a supposed 18% bodyfat after being 40% is good progress for a 56 year old man? Yes absolutely. Does that put them on my level. No absolutely not. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5044 on: January 08, 2024, 12:09:50 PM »
I am nowhere near 9/10% honestly I am closer to 6/7% if you were bigger than me how come your arms are 17 at 250lbs and you can't even bench 300lbs yet? Because even though you are 30lbs heavier I am still carrying more muscle than you.

Sorry Hanky, no hate but I doubt you're  in single digits body fat. Probably come in at 13/14%.

Everyone with abs assumes they are leaner than they really are. Your visceral fat, love handles/back fat and cottage cheese ass and hips put you over 10% easily.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5045 on: January 08, 2024, 12:11:50 PM »
Agreed...

I mean no one even has to have any context to see that is a bad photoshop its just a blur meanwhile my abs are popping in high detail today fuck sake I could have been 400lb 2 years ago. I wasn't and that is obviously altered but regardless I am shredded right now which is what actually matters.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5046 on: January 08, 2024, 12:12:33 PM »

I'm 50 Brian. I went to prison big deal. You forgetting when you dispatched the mexican cartel in the jug. But at 50 I'd rip you a new arsehole. One leg kick and you'd be crippled. That being said you were offered a flight to fight and you leged it away. So I don't entertain you anymore brian. I just come on here to mock you when i want a little amusement.

B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5047 on: January 08, 2024, 12:14:20 PM »
Blah blah blah until proven otherwise the guy who tells me he didnt train for years then dropped 58lbs to get to 250lbs and is now 18% bodyfat is absolutely a godamn slob when compared to me.

Now can I admit dropping 58lbs getting back into lifting and getting down to a supposed 18% bodyfat after being 40% is good progress for a 56 year old man? Yes absolutely. Does that put them on my level. No absolutely not.

thank you for the praise Brian. a question though- an honest question no a dig.

Why don't you seem to make any progress?
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5048 on: January 08, 2024, 12:15:50 PM »
I mean no one even has to have any context to see that is a bad photoshop its just a blur meanwhile my abs are popping in high detail today fuck sake I could have been 400lb 2 years ago. I wasn't and that is obviously altered but regardless I am shredded right now which is what actually matters.

agreed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5049 on: January 08, 2024, 12:18:28 PM »
Sorry Hanky, no hate but I doubt you're  in single digits body fat. Probably in the 13/14%.

Everyone with abs assumes they are leaner than they really are. Your visceral fat, love handles/back fat and cottage cheese ass and hips put you over 10% easily.

No way I have striations on my teardrops and vascularity everywhere. You can see striations in my lower back tree not fat. I don't have any visceral fat and have never had any cottage cheese. I used to caliber a lot obsessively for years I know my bodyfat. I am stage lean in the mornings right now. I am actually trying to fatten up a little. I feel I look better and healthier closer to 225.

Now I will admit I get bad gas and bloating somedays and spend half the night passing gas. As such yeah I may be round at somepoint during the day. But in the mornings I am tight. I have also been professional tested many times over the years. The fattest I have ever been was 10% during a serious bulk and I am way leaner now.