Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202590 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5225 on: January 09, 2024, 12:33:12 PM »
Supposed bodybuilding board where a bunch of soggy old men rant and rave about the evils of modern medicine like wtf there has to be a vegan organic non gmo pussy board for you guys somewhere

I have not once ranted nor raved about steroid use. It's a personal choice, and if I wasn't able to do the things I am, I may consider it.

I've never criticized your build either - it is what it is, I'm just not all that impressed, given how you got there, and the circumstances around how you maintain condition.
Y

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5226 on: January 09, 2024, 12:33:38 PM »
Why don't you train legs?

i've tried mulitple times and every single fucking time i do i never stay with it longer than 6 weeks EVER and then i stop for 3-6 months

and leg training is dull as hell

heard it said that upper body feels better coz the blood is kept near the heart so it feels better

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5227 on: January 09, 2024, 12:34:17 PM »
How a guy who is a 170lbs calls himself the Hulkatron is the funniest part to me. Naturally occurring hormones are not drugs. Not my fault you are a scrawny bitch.

See :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5228 on: January 09, 2024, 12:37:19 PM »
What kind of anonymous troll goes online and talks shit about another mans wife? I will kill you fucking pussy

I am not afraid.
You shouldn't threaten people.
Please tell your wife about your addiction.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5229 on: January 09, 2024, 12:45:34 PM »
Be careful iron nat- you are speaking to a man who has a high school fight record of 11,600-0.

As an adult he is 0-3 BUT he scares serial killers- albeit un-named ones.

He can also ragdoll Mike Tyson.

And will fight anyone anywhere anytime. Provided its in a gym near him and you pay his flights, hotel, etc etc etc caveat caveat caveat.
B

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5230 on: January 09, 2024, 12:49:23 PM »
I got a guy at the morgue who provides me with fresh pituitary glands. Any HRT clinic will sell you as much as you want there is no limit like testosterone if you can pay they will provide with script legal as can be.

nice answer... more like...you got a guy in china who makes ur red,blue,brown, whatever top.... you aint using pharm grade hankins... you got garbage china man hgh that put niagara falls on you.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5231 on: January 09, 2024, 12:56:16 PM »
be fair he's only on 400mg test and 10iu last night of hgh.

any anemia meds?
B

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5232 on: January 09, 2024, 12:59:21 PM »
What kind of anonymous troll goes online and talks shit about another mans wife? I will kill you fucking pussy

Lol you’ve never killed and won’t kill anyone now.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5233 on: January 09, 2024, 01:05:46 PM »
Be careful iron nat- you are speaking to a man who has a high school fight record of 11,600-0.

As an adult he is 0-3 BUT he scares serial killers- albeit un-named ones.

He can also ragdoll Mike Tyson.

And will fight anyone anywhere anytime. Provided its in a gym near him and you pay his flights, hotel, etc etc etc caveat caveat caveat.

HankyB's sensitivity about his addiction leads me to believe his wife does not know.
Frankly 38, I am shocked.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5234 on: January 09, 2024, 01:28:00 PM »
How he tries to pretend all the bodybuilding drugs are medicinal is the funniest part of all this to me.

Don’t forget the delta 8 and anadrol for anemia

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5235 on: January 09, 2024, 02:09:25 PM »
If I want to smoke crack and shoot heroin all day I am still not going to ask for your approval.

Addicts never ask for permission.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5236 on: January 09, 2024, 02:16:12 PM »

You want to go back to prison ?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5237 on: January 09, 2024, 02:21:17 PM »

Keep my wifes name out of your mouth you sloppy soggy old man. I do not take any steroids. And if I was a fucking cannibal my wife would already know.

Still not taking any steroids. I am taking Test and now HGH both bioidentical hormones it's called HRT and is all anyone needs. Also those are the only medications of any class I am taking. I do use a cannabinoid pen and have 1 cup of coffee a day. I haven't even had a soda in weeks. That is it.

Ok

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5238 on: January 09, 2024, 02:26:34 PM »
Ok

Lol

Hankins rules dont actually apply to himself.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5239 on: January 09, 2024, 02:27:23 PM »
How he tries to pretend all the bodybuilding drugs are medicinal is the funniest part of all this to me.
What a fucking clown...he`s on a cycle constantly ,why not just admit it..........lots of people never come off.

Also if anyone believes for one single minute that some doctor prescribed 500 mgs. of Test for HRT you are naive.

Hanky uses as much shit as he can get his hands on at any time, and gets it the same fucking way everybody else does.

Bioidentical,Cocooning,Haters,Jacked,Diesel,Dumplings,19 Inch Neck,46 Years Old,Best Shape Ever...................F UCK THIS GUY,if I read anymore of his fucking nonsensical drivel I`ll gouge my fucking eyes out with a spoon.

FACEBOOK................ ..............>

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5240 on: January 09, 2024, 02:35:25 PM »
What a fucking clown...he`s on a cycle constantly ,why not just admit it..........lots of people never come off.

Also if anyone believes for one single minute that some doctor prescribed 500 mgs. of Test for HRT you are naive.

Hanky uses as much shit as he can get his hands on at any time, and gets it the same fucking way everybody else does.

Bioidentical,Cocooning,Haters,Jacked,Diesel,Dumplings,19 Inch Neck,46 Years Old,Best Shape Ever...................F UCK THIS GUY,if I read anymore of his fucking nonsensical drivel I`ll gouge my fucking eyes out with a spoon.

Actually the more I think about it, squatting 225x11 is the funniest part :D But the drug denialism is a close second.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5241 on: January 09, 2024, 02:36:55 PM »
Ok

Good find.

What an appalling fucking retard.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5242 on: January 09, 2024, 02:43:53 PM »
Ok

So bhank has been taking "the strongest steroid out there" -plus more- for over 20 years and still made no progress, only excuses. A perennial failure.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5243 on: January 09, 2024, 02:47:21 PM »
So bhank has been taking "the strongest steroid out there" -plus more- for over 20 years and still made no progress, only excuses. A perennial failure.

lol . Brians lack of gains got so bad he had to get a gear testing kit to make sure his source wasn’t selling him junk.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5244 on: January 09, 2024, 02:50:10 PM »
hold on so on the one hand Brian says testosterone even TRT is the strongest steroid you can take and illegal. Unless he is taking it in which case it  is fine and a bioidentical hormone?

As clear as mud that!
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5245 on: January 09, 2024, 02:51:24 PM »

You want to go back to prison ?

I have never been to prison lol

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5246 on: January 09, 2024, 02:55:20 PM »
hold on so on the one hand Brian says testosterone even TRT is the strongest steroid you can take and illegal. Unless he is taking it in which case it  is fine and a bioidentical hormone?

As clear as mud that!

He also claimed that those who take melatonin are not natural. But he takes Anadrol for "anemia" and 500 mg testosterone for "TRT".

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5247 on: January 09, 2024, 02:56:57 PM »

Again there are limits the body does not process things as well as it used to maybe there is more scar tissue maybe they use more solvents maybe I am just old and my systems are just slower. It’s the same way with everything food alcohol stress lack of sleep training  body just doesn’t respond to extreme conditions like it used to. You have to take it easy.1- 2 shots a week and some hgh is the way to go. I would get problems if I tried to do more. I feel like adding low dose hgh to test to maintain healthy hormone levels is the better solution as you age.  But again by all means do whatever you want to do we are all grown men here if you want to inject bull semen into your eyeballs 5 times a day have at it and report back your results.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5248 on: January 09, 2024, 03:34:49 PM »
Thanks for your permission asshole.....I`ve been doing whatever the fuck I wanted to do all my fucking life.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5249 on: January 09, 2024, 03:41:31 PM »
Again there are limits the body does not process things as well as it used to maybe there is more scar tissue maybe they use more solvents maybe I am just old and my systems are just slower. It’s the same way with everything food alcohol stress lack of sleep training  body just doesn’t respond to extreme conditions like it used to. You have to take it easy.1- 2 shots a week and some hgh is the way to go. I would get problems if I tried to do more. I feel like adding low dose hgh to test to maintain healthy hormone levels is the better solution as you age.  But again by all means do whatever you want to do we are all grown men here if you want to inject bull semen into your eyeballs 5 times a day have at it and report back your results.

Brian to give you the benefit of the doubt here IOF the above is true- why have you never looked any diffferent to how you do now- go back 10 years when you made a dick of yourself on Prof Muscle you looked the same as you do now. If your theory was corrrect we would have photos of a 250lb ripped show ready Brian. But you are destined to never go above 210-225 depending on how much of the strongest steroids known to man (your words). Do you think that you have reached your genetic limit and can go no further?
B