Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203562 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5275 on: January 09, 2024, 05:14:07 PM »
Clearly you cannot take a punch, you're scared to get hit, you are a lay and pray guy. You couldn't beat Clegg on the ground either, anyone with any sort of wrestling or bjj experience would snap you.
Worst tough guy ever.

Sure buddy you want to sign up for a sanctioned MMA fight with me? You think that would go well for you?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5276 on: January 09, 2024, 05:14:20 PM »
LMAO you couldn't even finish a fat slob in mma and suddenly you're going to kill people? Hahaa!!
Worst tough guy ever!

I bet he did in his "missing" African Serval named "Rocky".  *SHUDDER*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5277 on: January 09, 2024, 05:15:25 PM »
Sure buddy you want to sign up for a sanctioned MMA fight with me? You think that would go well for you?
I just told you, you can't take a punch. I believe one kick or knee would end you. You are soft and weak.
Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5278 on: January 09, 2024, 05:15:55 PM »
Might I suggest you kill yourself you worthless hateful cripple I literally look around for old men on double arm crutches just so I can kick them out from under them and watch them go splat I would laugh so hard I would throw up

you sound like that sack of shit groink who said something very similar to me back in the day

he was high as a kite on narcs/amps bet ya

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5279 on: January 09, 2024, 05:19:20 PM »
I just told you, you can't take a punch. I believe one kick or knee would end you. You are soft and weak.
Worst tough guy ever.

Great I am ready lets have a sanctioned fight me vs Chaos. I have walked the walk before I will absolutely do it again. I just need a reason and Getbig haters are a great reason if I could actually get one of you pussy punk bitches in a cage lol. imagine the glory you could get Chaos beating up bhank for everyone to watch on streaming youtube. But you won't entertain the idea. I am supposed to fly to England to look for a guy who wants to stab me who I can't even identify because not one single member of Getbig who lives in America is willing to meet me on a card for a sanctioned fight? I am 215lbs right now I am at fighting weight I am all healed up I am ready.

How many of you want to see me and Chaos in the cage? Put some pressure on this pussy

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5280 on: January 09, 2024, 05:20:42 PM »
I don't give a fuck I will absolutely slap the shit out of you by all means come test your theory and say something stupid to me. No one is above an ass beating. You can be 90 and strapped to a wheelchair say something stupid and I will absolutely put my hands on you.

Another one for the record.  You need to back off and then apologize to the folks you have threatened here as well as the forums in general.   Please apologize to those whom you have quite literally threatened to harm and/or kill. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5281 on: January 09, 2024, 05:22:08 PM »
Great I am ready lets have a sanctioned fight me vs Chaos. I have walked the walk before I will absolutely do it again. I just need a reason and Getbig haters are a great reason if I could actually get one of you pussy punk bitches in a cage lol. imagine the glory you could get Chaos beating up bhank for everyone to watch on streaming youtube. But you won't entertain the idea. I am supposed to fly to England to look for a guy who wants to stab me who I can't even identify because not one single member of Getbig who lives in America is willing to meet me on a card for a sanctioned fight? I am 215lbs right now I am at fighting weight I am all healed up I am ready.

How many of you want to see me and Chaos in the cage? Put some pressure on this pussy

What a farcical facade.  Please apologize now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5282 on: January 09, 2024, 05:24:09 PM »
you sound like that sack of shit groink who said something very similar to me back in the day

he was high as a kite on narcs/amps bet ya

I had one cup if coffee today and I used my legal cannabanoid vape pen. I am not sure what you mean by narcotics but my lower back has been killing me if someone offered me a painkiller I would absolutely take it but unfortunately I havent had any painkillers since my surgery 5 months ago. That is one big reason I added HGH I am hoping it will reduce the inflammation. I can not take NSAIDS due to my stomach problems. Pills are really bad for my stomach I avoid them like the plague. But I do have arthritic pain from injuries over the years. I also take a lot of epsom salt baths and use the hot tub often. I have an ice pack and a heating pad and a massage gun I use. I do not use narcs/amps but I would no say no if someone offered me a pain killer right now. Speedy stuff is really not my thing I get very wound up on nothing also speedy stuff effects your hydration you should avoid. I will admit though I like energetic Sativa Cannabis not sleepy Indica.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5283 on: January 09, 2024, 05:25:41 PM »

What a farcical facade.  Please apologize now.

I am sorry you didn't die in whatever accident stole your ability to walk and now the world has to endure the worthless shell of a man that you have become

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5284 on: January 09, 2024, 05:26:47 PM »

Oi FAGGOTT Boy  - Shut up & Go away you Pathetic weak Specimen

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5285 on: January 09, 2024, 05:28:05 PM »
I am sorry you didn't die in whatever accident stole your ability to walk and now the world has to endure the worthless shell of a man that you have become

You are the one on these forums threatening bodily harm and death to other members.   You demand to be taken seriously, well you are.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5286 on: January 09, 2024, 05:36:44 PM »

You threw up Sunday, you are in no condition to be fighting anyone, you should apologize and move along.
Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5287 on: January 09, 2024, 05:40:29 PM »
Might I suggest you kill yourself you worthless hateful cripple I literally look around for old men on double arm crutches just so I can kick them out from under them and watch them go splat I would laugh so hard I would throw up

No you wouldn't.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5288 on: January 09, 2024, 05:44:45 PM »
Brian you spoke about what you would do in a street fight but wont have one with me

You are now wanting a 'sanctioned' MMA fight. hahahaaahahaaa

Worst tough guy ever.

Although the stuff you are putting up about Scott is despicable. You will get yours Brian. Shame on you.

Nobody believes a word of it Brian. You are using this to take away from the clegg pics which show you eating loeather then looking like you were about to cry when his hand was riased. Your dislocaed shoulder magically re-located i see.  Nobody is buying what you are selling.

Also you said you are coming UK.

So thi syear you have promised.

UK trip to fight
Fighting ANYONE from the US on here.
Strict curl competition
Olympia showing out to anyone who wants to have a go.

Busy year ahead. Lets see how much of it you actually do.

I believe oyu are trying to get banned now so you can leave and shit out.
B

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5289 on: January 09, 2024, 05:45:57 PM »
i was on NSAIDS for my botched quad inject to reduce sweeling and pain post surgery but i know NSAIDS interfere with the muscle growth mechanism so i just stopped 'em and took the pain

funny my uncles called me a pussy for being a cross-country man coz in thier eyes real men play sports where you can get hurt doing them ie. boxing, baseball, basketball, football but go out and run and then run harder once the pain sets in, um not for pussies :D :D :D

in the gym i train harder than anyone and im damn proud of this when i practiced boxing with my coach coach said my conditioning was top notch and it runs circles around the holligans he trained but he said compared to the pro boxers he knows my conditioning was sub-par :D :D :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5290 on: January 09, 2024, 05:48:35 PM »
i was on NSAIDS for my botched quad inject to reduce sweeling and pain post surgery but i know NSAIDS interfere with the muscle growth mechanism so i just stopped 'em and took the pain

funny my uncles called me a pussy for being a cross-country man coz in thier eyes real men play sports where you can get hurt doing them ie. boxing, baseball, basketball, football but go out and run and then run harder once the pain sets in, um not for pussies :D :D :D

in the gym i train harder than anyone and im damn proud of this when i practiced boxing with my coach coach said my conditioning was top notch and it runs circles around the holligans he trained but he said compared to the pro boxers he knows my conditioning was sub-par :D :D :D

I ran cross country as well but that is not what you are trying to do now is it? Eat until it hurts to breath. Get fat to add muscle then lean out and your cardio will come back.

Quilzechews

• Getbig II
  • I'm gone make you butter my corn bread boy
« Reply #5291 on: January 09, 2024, 05:49:27 PM »

Big muscles use up alot of oxygen,  probably why your cardio is so good

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5292 on: January 09, 2024, 05:58:00 PM »
I ran cross country as well but that is not what you are trying to do now is it? Eat until it hurts to breath. Get fat to add muscle then lean out and your cardio will come back.

i'd be lucky if i could run an 8 minute mile :D :D :D

thinking bout implementing the norweign 4 by 4 once my leg heals up

i'm certain you do not need to add fat tissue to gain lean muscle tissue especially using ACE and log

deceided to add 70-80 grams of pro post workout, and ima gonna do doubles on the daily so i'll get over a gram per pound finally :D :D :D

most say 1.25 to 1.5 grams per pound

will get sleeping pills for my insomina i sleep 2-3 hours twice a day SHIT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i finally sleep 8-9 hours fucking straight not in goddamn blocks think thatsa gonna help my gains

again the bros so sleep is PARAMOUNT for muscle gains

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5293 on: January 09, 2024, 05:58:46 PM »
Big muscles use up alot of oxygen,  probably why your cardio is so good

fair enough point taken

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5294 on: January 09, 2024, 05:59:31 PM »
I have bulked to 235lbs on numerous occasions. I lifted 6 days a week from 18-21 years old and was at a pretty good level already by then. I also was in great shape 10 years ago. I had some injuries and other priorities and took some serious time off lifting and eating. If I look the same now that is absolutely a win. I am not taking much now and don't feel the need I am very happy with my current form.

You supposedly bulked up to 235 lbs (stuffed yourself full of junk before vomiting and shitting yourself), yet you entered the 242 lbs class at SCN for your failed "world record"? More BS.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5295 on: January 09, 2024, 06:03:51 PM »
i'd be lucky if i could run an 8 minute mile :D :D :D

thinking bout implementing the norweign 4 by 4 once my leg heals up

i'm certain you do not need to add fat tissue to gain lean muscle tissue especially using ACE and log

deceided to add 70-80 grams of pro post workout, and ima gonna do doubles on the daily so i'll get over a gram per pound finally :D :D :D

most say 1.25 to 1.5 grams per pound

will get sleeping pills for my insomina i sleep 2-3 hours twice a day SHIT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i finally sleep 8-9 hours fucking straight not in goddamn blocks think thatsa gonna help my gains

again the bros so sleep is PARAMOUNT for muscle gains

You have to eat enough to gain though.  Calorie surplus.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5296 on: January 09, 2024, 06:09:28 PM »
I have bulked to 235lbs on numerous occasions. I lifted 6 days a week from 18-21 years old and was at a pretty good level already by then. I also was in great shape 10 years ago. I had some injuries and other priorities and took some serious time off lifting and eating. If I look the same now that is absolutely a win. I am not taking much now and don't feel the need I am very happy with my current form.

Just a full vial of HGH a day, right Brian? Not much at all

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5297 on: January 09, 2024, 06:12:26 PM »
You have to eat enough to gain though.  Calorie surplus.

good point

but ACE is a mythic recomp drug the best for this BY FAR

but, i'm sitting @5% now so not much more fat stores to use up :D :D :D

so yeah i need a surplus but only a very slight surplus

yesterday ate 2 double quater pounders in one sitting post workout after second daily wotkout

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5298 on: January 09, 2024, 06:32:49 PM »

How long would your stomach hold up being targeted? And of your back is funked and you loose 3lbs every night how can you think your fighting fit?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5299 on: January 09, 2024, 06:48:38 PM »
In a street fight the ref doesn't make you let the guy up at the end of each round. There never would have been a round 2 in a street fight with clegg he had no hope of getting up ever. At the end of both rounds they had to tell me to let him up that doesn't happen in real life. I don't have to let anyone get up once they are taken down 30 seconds in it is over. No one is getting up or reversing me.

You should talk less and actually learn how to fight.

Wifebeating, drug addict, pussy.